The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-12-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Hann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nina-massage/

Difficult to book Lin Lin. Hence, managed to arrange with Nina for a 1pm slot today.

Location: She moved to her current location and intends to move again. As what some bros mentioned, not ideal ; with high human traffic during lunch time. Parking is convenient at nearby carpark. Would be a problem for foot soldier.

Look: Quite close to the first photo with fair skin and long hair. Tall. Good figure. Confirm will not reject. Soft and natural boob C+, the most. Not SYT, of course.

Attitude: Extremely friendly. Chatty and like to initiate a conversation. She gave lovely smile throughout my session

Massage: Still green. Need guidance. Not for bros who wanted a decent massage.

GFE: Plus point. Strong attraction. Keen to get to know you better.

Sensual: SN. Started with soft tickle on butts and back painting. Flip over and laid beside you, crossed her leg with yours and started to lick nips all the way up to ear with heavy breathing and soft fake moan.

HJ: Quite new. Can tell that she is still learning. Apply lube and started with slow motion. Will stare at you and gauge yr reaction. She will press her body against yours while kissing your ears and at the same time stroking little brother with her other hand. Auto roam is allowed with permission.

RTM: Recommended for such adventure but not the massage.
Old 21-12-2022, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liketodream View Post
Tried Fei fei on SLG ,
Massage 2/10 - basically touch here touch there , barely 15mins
Opted for BJ - only awhile and she used hand instead. Didn’t allow CIM as she said the smell of it irks here
Couldn’t cum even after 10mins of HJ/BJ so I just washed n left
You should check the reviews here before engaging,
not only fake photo but
Old 21-12-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/burberry-massage/

Wow this one look syt leh. Any FR pls 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Visited her once probably 1.5 years ago?

Regretted when I leave her place
Old 21-12-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow this one look syt leh. Any FR pls ��������
No need to wow, hehe. Defo not syt. 28/29 perhaps. Been a FL for a long long time. Visited her about year and a half ago when she was priced at 140. Had full course and finish off with a bbbj-cim. Saw her twice and didn't think she was worth it cos skill set not great, and she wasn't that attractive to me. So stopped. Dunno how people can pamper her until now her FL asking price crept up to 200 in impmm site. And dunno why she come into slg. Lol.
Old 21-12-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2079 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Mainly due to poor biz. SLG is easier to cheat newbies too cos normally some MLs will quote fj + $100.
Old 21-12-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw some review on W,
so decided to try her for myself.

Was heavy rain when I was nearby her place, didn't bring umbrella so when I go up I am already damn wet,
She helped me to throw my clothes for fast wash and dry. Good service. And also help to shower since she said scared I get cold, gfe gao gao , almost fall for that KC game.

Msg wise, I feel like she's making meatloaf, keep kneading here and there, but, for such sweet and pretty face, can't complain much. will still give it a pass...

Body is smooth but boobs is man made, minus point as I like natural boobs more.

No zhu zhu, HJ ok, will rtf if she remove her man-made boobs...
Old 21-12-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:

she's not SYT lah
and going off her moments, one super pampered FL who ain't shy about asking and showing off pampered moments
Old 21-12-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hann View Post
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/nina-massage/

Difficult to book Lin Lin. Hence, managed to arrange with Nina for a 1pm slot today.

Location: She moved to her current location and intends to move again. As what some bros mentioned, not ideal ; with high human traffic during lunch time. Parking is convenient at nearby carpark. Would be a problem for foot soldier.

Look: Quite close to the first photo with fair skin and long hair. Tall. Good figure. Confirm will not reject. Soft and natural boob C+, the most. Not SYT, of course.

Attitude: Extremely friendly. Chatty and like to initiate a conversation. She gave lovely smile throughout my session

Massage: Still green. Need guidance. Not for bros who wanted a decent massage.

GFE: Plus point. Strong attraction. Keen to get to know you better.

Sensual: SN. Started with soft tickle on butts and back painting. Flip over and laid beside you, crossed her leg with yours and started to lick nips all the way up to ear with heavy breathing and soft fake moan.

HJ: Quite new. Can tell that she is still learning. Apply lube and started with slow motion. Will stare at you and gauge yr reaction. She will press her body against yours while kissing your ears and at the same time stroking little brother with her other hand. Auto roam is allowed with permission.

RTM: Recommended for such adventure but not the massage.
Similar experience bro, about to leave a MR but you beat me to it.

To add on with my 2 cents:

+ For her looks, think she look better than her online photos in real life. Video seems the most accurate to me with some discounts. Not a head turner but still looks pleasant to me.

+ Smiles and laugh a lot, not sure trying to mask her shyness or find me old uncle funny

+ Tall, slim and busty

+ Post firing, offered head massage as still have some time left, didn’t try to makan my time.

- Have to go past guard house on the way up

- Massage is short and meh

- Sensual is green but think with bros guidance she should improve with time as she did ask for pointers during my session with her.

RTM:

Maybe. Overall feels like a genuine and shy lass, gives me a 傻大姐 vibe, still trying to adapt to her new life and trade in SG.

Her current area is too competitive already, maybe visit her again after she moves to see if she level up in sensual.

Last edited by Lucian777; 21-12-2022 at 10:15 PM.
Old 21-12-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
There's no percentage or what especially in this scene, as some people go for raw at GL domes and also visits ML from sites like SLG. You Never know which irresponsible dude who gotten the virus is going around spreading. So if you're worried don't kiss and paint Else leave this scene, just like what bro yzq said.
Raw in geylang , raw in fl dome and raw might sound scary and its true, std spread n spread, even geylang wirh regular health checks have std cases

But the very worse are the ladies themselves. They work as fl in china, raw in china with so many customers , raw with boyfriend or fb or flings and then come sg to work as illegal ML without any health checkup

Fl dome 1, dome 2 and ML are all high risk of having HIV, dont believe u can talk to AFA volunteers more, the number of cases they get when screening anonymously for hiv

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 21-12-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/xi-xi-massage/

Quick review since she had quite a few already. Very very nice and spunky gal. End of session felt like we can be good friends type. Thoroughly enjoyed the session. Will RTm soon.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=907338

Her dmg for fj in case you want know. the reviews alot bro answer.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/cathy-...n-babe-msg-hj/

Anyone tried this? really malaysian girl and syt or not.
Old 21-12-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Raw in geylang , raw in fl dome and raw might sound scary and its true, std spread n spread, even geylang wirh regular health checks have std cases

But the very worse are the ladies themselves. They work as fl in china, raw in china with so many customers , raw with boyfriend or fb or flings and then come sg to work as illegal ML without any health checkup

Fl dome 1, dome 2 and ML are all high risk of having HIV, dont believe u can talk to AFA volunteers more, the number of cases they get when screening anonymously for hiv
Chill man, I didn’t said I don’t believe or what lol. Just saying due to the nature of some irresponsible and selfish human, STD/HIV/AIDS are very possible in this scene. Don’t even need to be those that offer sex, those BBBJ/CIM ML are equally likely to be the spreaders. Btw those ML did have health checkup before they came to SG, but after that they don’t do regular checkups, so the conclusion is if you find out you contracted some virus go to the doctor, stop chionging, be a responsible human being.
Old 22-12-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Nowadays like quite common to see ML providing bbbj, ML and bros not worried about getting std?
Bbbj common std are gonorrehea, chalmydia, which can be cured with a visit to DSC clinic at kelantan and some antibiotics

HPV and Hep B can take vaccination,, and its recommended u vaccine urself if u are going to enter the world of commercial sex

Herpes u kenna u cry, no cure but learn to watch out for COLD SORES around the mouth. Dont know what a cold sore looks like ? Go and google it

Herpes and gonorrehea can be spread thru saliva. So if a bro with this stds zhut zhut a popular ml and she didnt wash properly with soap, then the next bro come in and start to zhut zhut a short while later, it is possible he can be infected. But still u will see some retarded, brain spoiled guys say its ok for the ML to be unhygenic and NOT wash her boobs because she is so busy with so many customers ???.

HIV via bbbj or AR.....might be possible if the girl has gum problems which is causing her to have bleeding gums.....or if she have ulcer.......or if during eating she accidentally bite herself.........honestly the risk is very low lah. I dont worry about it unless the girl tell me she got ulcer then i will tell her skip the kissing and bbbj.....but if u worry then dont do it or get HIV PreP

You cannot get HIV via kissing or sharing utensils or sharing the same drink or zhut zhut the same boobs

If u are worried about HIV and cannot stop yourself from dangerous activities, then consider taking HIV PreP , which is a pill u take everyday for 99% protection against HIV.

https://afa.org.sg/new-drug-to-preve...vailable-here/

Last and most importantly, always remember that the MLs and KTV ladies u meet are all sex workers with long history of sex with hundreds of guys before you. Stop believing their well rehearsed stories lah.....i know certain guys sure go full retard and believe ML are some normal girl with normal job before coming to singapore

this kind of guys also believe ML wear clothes is a good sign because the more clothes she wear during hj, the more innoncent n pure and "Green" she must be. Subsequently when they get her to undress more during RTF/RTM, they feel like its some kind of achievement that a sex worker is naked while giving them a $120 hj.

This guys live in a dangerous illusion and should go get HIV (if they did raw sex before) and/or a general STD test for themselves since its possible to be asymptotic just like some ppl get covid but no symptoms.

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 22-12-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin90 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/cathy-...n-babe-msg-hj/

Anyone tried this? really malaysian girl and syt or not.
Yes, Malaysian Chinese. I think I wrote an MR also, but don’t remember in which thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1