The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel is a very frequent target for bomb attacks in Hatyai .... stay at your own risk !!!
very frequent ??? how you know? happened once only unless you have a six sense haunted premonition hahaha. But then, you may not be wrong with the high human volume...
Old 28-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Bro Vkoolboi

Thanks for the excellent FR. I would like to check if you can link me up with Bro J. I want to learn from him and l want to follow him to Hatyai
Old 29-05-2013, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty Mint View Post
Thank bro hawk88. I will go and read your post.

As for the Siam Centre hotel info.... I didn't know until I read a few of the previous thread. I had stayed there twice with relatives and nothing happened. Perhaps I was not alone the last time when I was there.

This time round I will be going alone. Will take consideration of staying there now.

Thanks
If u have not pay money to book the Siam Centre or rather just called and book or go thru tour agency to book, Im sure u can cancel without paying anything. Or if u haven't pay in full, after stay one day, u can check out and just pay one day only. If u pay full amount already (cash and not credit card), Im sure u can ask for refund if u just stay one night.
Old 29-05-2013, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
...many Malaysia bros are flooding there...
Well I would rather say lots of Malaysian families gonna swamp there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel is a very frequent target for bomb attacks in Hatyai...
This cause the security to beef up which you get check on your belonging when entering, vehicle and ID scan before they allow to enter their car park, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
...I was there over the Vesak holidays... "what are you doing here, too?"
Yeah I was there too but super crowded with tourists, did I bum into you? I may answer "I'm here to get some blessing from the monks and try their vegetarian food..."
Old 29-05-2013, 02:54 AM
Samster

hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2335 Man View Post
Hi bros what's the exchange rate in Hatyai today?I'm going there for praying with friends n they don't chong type.

Tkrs a million
If u are singaporean, either u change at Golden Mile or People's Park Centre can fetch a reasonable good rate (If u work near Raffles MRT then Arcade will give the best rate). This places are slight better rate than u change in HY. Anyway, if u change around S$1K to baht, the different will be around 50cts to $2 depending on the differences.

If ur frds n u going to pray especially to the mountain top to pray 4 face Buddha, Goddess of Mercy, Si Jia Mo Ni and Yu Wang Da Di (about 20mins journey), then a saloon car book from tour agency will cost around 600-1k baht depending on how u kena chop. Usually if u visit 3 buddha with the mountain top, they will quote u 600-800baht. 600baht is the norm but u can bargain till 500baht if u skillful.

If u go over the weekends, u can visit floating market (Da Lup Nan in Thai) which operate in the evening from fri to sun only. Tutu to there will usually quote u 500-1k baht (about 15mins journey). Tutu will send u there and wait for u approximately 1-2 hours and fetch u back. For me, I always manage to bargain until 300-350baht and i told him i will stay 1.5hrs there and ask him to come n pick me at that specific time.

Other places of interest u can consider Songkhla (about 26km away from HY - 30mins drive) if u never been there b4. Prices for transport im not very sure cos i always drive there if i intend to go there if i do drive my car to HY. There is a dirty beach there with rows of seafood restaurants. U can also enjoy massage at the sea side to enjoy the sea breeze for 200-300baht by those blind ppl (duno still have or not). Sea Aquarium also there (never visit b4). There is a shooting range there also. Different weapons for u to try but not very cheap (avg S$40 bah, i never try b4).

For airport transfer (saloon car), anything more than 320 baht means u kena chop already. U can purchase a taxi ticket at the airport ticketing counter (right side once u exit from the custom) at 320baht but only allow 3 pax. If 4pax then have to add $. Anyway, if u have tour agency number and book their service to pick u at airport, it cost only 250baht to max 300baht (chop u a bit).

A decent traditional massage called to ur room by the bell boy will cost u 300baht for 1.5 or 2 hours. Last time only 240baht but now prices increase abit already. Some of them do provide ping pong massage similar to HJ but their will ask u whether u 1 2 release or not. The price for ping pong massage initially will quote 500baht. But if u act as lao jiao, 90% will accept 300baht.

As for farms girls, vkoolboi had already quote Brother J prices. So i dun go into details except that 1.5K baht girls, if u go for looks and figure, u can hardly find one to urs taste unless if u go for services (i duno, never try this categories b4). Most likely if u see a gum 1, the prices will be around 2-2.5K which u can get around 1.8-2.2K. depending on how the OKT chop u.

All this info is base on Jan 2013, Hope this helps all the bros who is newbies.

Last edited by hawk88; 29-05-2013 at 03:33 AM.
Old 29-05-2013, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
If u are singaporean, either u change at Golden Mile or People's Park Centre can fetch a reasonable good rate (If u work near Raffles MRT then Arcade will give the best rate). This places are slight better rate than u change in HY. Anyway, if u change around S$1K to baht, the different will be around 50cts to $2 depending on the differences.

If ur frds n u going to pray especially to the mountain top to pray 4 face Buddha, Goddess of Mercy, Si Jia Mo Ni and Yu Wang Da Di (about 20mins journey), then a saloon car book from tour agency will cost around 600-1k baht depending on how u kena chop. Usually if u visit 3 buddha with the mountain top, they will quote u 600-800baht. 600baht is the norm but u can bargain till 500baht if u skillful.

If u go over the weekends, u can visit floating market (Da Lup Nan in Thai) which operate in the evening from fri to sun only. Tutu to there will usually quote u 500-1k baht (about 15mins journey). Tutu will send u there and wait for u approximately 1-2 hours and fetch u back. For me, I always manage to bargain until 300-350baht and i told him i will stay 1.5hrs there and ask him to come n pick me at that specific time.

Other places of interest u can consider Songkhla (about 26km away from HY - 30mins drive) if u never been there b4. Prices for transport im not very sure cos i always drive there if i intend to go there if i do drive my car to HY. There is a dirty beach there with rows of seafood restaurants. U can also enjoy massage at the sea side to enjoy the sea breeze for 200-300baht by those blind ppl (duno still have or not). Sea Aquarium also there (never visit b4). There is a shooting range there also. Different weapons for u to try but not very cheap (avg S$40 bah, i never try b4).

For airport transfer (saloon car), anything more than 320 baht means u kena chop already. U can purchase a taxi ticket at the airport ticketing counter (right side once u exit from the custom) at 320baht but only allow 3 pax. If 4pax then have to add $. Anyway, if u have tour agency number and book their service to pick u at airport, it cost only 250baht to max 300baht (chop u a bit).

A decent traditional massage called to ur room by the bell boy will cost u 300baht for 1.5 or 2 hours. Last time only 240baht but now prices increase abit already. Some of them do provide ping pong massage similar to HJ but their will ask u whether u 1 2 release or not. The price for ping pong massage initially will quote 500baht. But if u act as lao jiao, 90% will accept 300baht.

As for farms girls, vkoolboi had already quote Brother J prices. So i dun go into details except that 1.5K baht girls, if u go for looks and figure, u can hardly find one to urs taste unless if u go for services (i duno, never try this categories b4). Most likely if u see a gum 1, the prices will be around 2-2.5K which u can get around 1.8-2.2K. depending on how the OKT chop u.

All this info is base on Jan 2013, Hope this helps all the bros who is newbies.
Thanks for the useful report. Taxi fare from airport to hotel has been increased since last month. I got taxi at airport counter for baht 400. For girls, I was quoted baht 2k to 2.5k when alone and + baht 500 when tutu uncle bring me inside. Bro J who is a lao jiao cheongster helped me and my friends to negotiate from baht 2k to baht 1.5k and those nosebleed baht 2.5k and baht 3k type to deal at baht 1.8k. More importantly, I hope that I can get threesome in the next trip and if bro J is with me, I don't mind sponsoring an orgy of 5 girls and 2 guys to experience hatyai truly.
Old 29-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

there r oso a place call PAR THAI... a night market only on weekends... is a big night market where u can buy lots of cheap items n many many foods for u to eat... u can try going there too.. a tutu will quote u around 100 bht for 3 or 4 person n is abt 20 mins ride..
Old 29-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
there r oso a place call PAR THAI... a night market only on weekends... is a big night market where u can buy lots of cheap items n many many foods for u to eat... u can try going there too.. a tutu will quote u around 100 bht for 3 or 4 person n is abt 20 mins ride..
its called "Ber Tai"....only open on Wed nite to Sun nite
Old 29-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
lol.. thxs for correction...
Old 29-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DaTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

I will be in Hatyai from 30th june to 7th July.. Anybody else will be in Hatyai during that week?
Old 30-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ngkokeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro vkoolboi. tks for the excellent postings. I want to go hatyai now. buay tahan ....
Old 30-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Thanks for the useful report. Taxi fare from airport to hotel has been increased since last month. I got taxi at airport counter for baht 400. For girls, I was quoted baht 2k to 2.5k when alone and + baht 500 when tutu uncle bring me inside. Bro J who is a lao jiao cheongster helped me and my friends to negotiate from baht 2k to baht 1.5k and those nosebleed baht 2.5k and baht 3k type to deal at baht 1.8k. More importantly, I hope that I can get threesome in the next trip and if bro J is with me, I don't mind sponsoring an orgy of 5 girls and 2 guys to experience hatyai truly.
Hi Bro Vkoolboi, u purchase the airport taxi is base on 3 pax or 4 pax? Tho u say u cheong alone but duno how many pax with Bro J? If 3 pax or less, than airport taxi prices really increase from 320baht to what u gave the latest info of 400 bhat liao. Any idea if 4 pax need to add money?
Old 31-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Bro Aceyfox, Ber tai is it near the railway station? Cos thats the only night pasar malam i had been. Just a 10-15mins tutu drive which cost 20baht per person and not 100baht per trip.
Old 31-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Hi Bro Vkoolboi, u purchase the airport taxi is base on 3 pax or 4 pax? Tho u say u cheong alone but duno how many pax with Bro J? If 3 pax or less, than airport taxi prices really increase from 320baht to what u gave the latest info of 400 bhat liao. Any idea if 4 pax need to add money?
Yes, price of taxi from airport to hotel has increased. Not sure if 4th person needs to pay more. Bro J is a very private person, he doesn't want to share taxi with my friends and I but we go to lovely tour from airport.

Bro J said he prefers to cheong on his own than allow bros to tag with him because it is more troublesome and at the end of the day, some jealous idiots would cast doubts that he take commission or get free fucks. Hence, he prefers not to visit farms with my friends and I. It took me quite a lot of effort to persuade bro J to help us. From the prices he helped to negotiate for us in our presence, I think we got a better deal than what forumers reported. In fact farms quoted us higher without bro J. When bro J was there, the price quoted was still high (forum recommended pricing) but bro j helped to negotiate for a reduction of at least baht 500 for the same girl or category of girls.

Some bros asked for Bro J contact, I have checked with Bro J and he prefers not to be involved in giving advice or help to bros visiting hatyai. If he visits hatyai and coincidentally meet some bros in distress either because of poor service from girls or cheated to pay over price fucks and bros seek his help, he may chu ma to assist these bros. Otherwise, bro J prefers to leave bros to find their fucks and happiness.
Old 31-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 18
2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future2335 Man has a brilliant future

Hi there. Any bros got change money at a tour agent next to Lee Garden plaze? The price in Bangkok is 23.85. I change in S'pore only 23.45
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1