The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by niulang View Post
Lucky her face cmi.. so nvr do anything and we just chat awhile then drove her back... I also felt fishy when asked her about it. Who knows if she accuses me the baby is mine someday..
My gut feeling .. unlikely she will accuse you ..

Anyway you can screw her to confirm if she is preg or not ... evil me ...
Old 11-03-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5947 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitman72 View Post
Get to meet a pinoy last weekend, last all senior, I drove her to MSCP chit chat. Slowly how her hand and move over to kiss her, she returned my kiss and French me. Slowly I move my hand down and in, found the spot. After some finger she was wet, took out finger smell , no smell and clean. Ask her go behind and I go down on her. Make her cum 4x she can't take it anymore. Ask me sit down n she took off and ride me till I cum in her. Great experience
Wow RAW
Old 11-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
vynnD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got to know a pinoy from around where I stay. 30s , looks quite okay. Meeting her for first time this Sunday , bringing her to hotel straight first time meeting. Hopefully all turn's out well. Will update with photos soon.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20817664
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20817666
Old 11-03-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
pandalittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice slim body! Have fun bro
Old 11-03-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 16
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looks yummy... have fun
Old 11-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sibei nice la....
Old 12-03-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
i took a front corner row
Bro, you so adventurous!
Old 12-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

nice one bro, have u discussed abt going hotel before meet up, or never mention it just straight go hotel ?
Old 12-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
nice one bro, have u discussed abt going hotel before meet up, or never mention it just straight go hotel ?
Did discuss about going hotel with her and she was okay with it. Turns out she just got out of a bad relationship. Haha. Move in for the kill then!
Old 12-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
I m meeting a PH maid this Sun after her church at Novena. I asked for movie, but she replied she don't like movies. Where should I bring her? Any recommendations? Btw I don't drive.
Old 12-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 16
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
I m meeting a PH maid this Sun after her church at Novena. I asked for movie, but she replied she don't like movies. Where should I bring her? Any recommendations? Btw I don't drive.
Dont like movie then suggest hotel?
Old 12-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 16
mazda1947 is a splendid one to beholdmazda1947 is a splendid one to beholdmazda1947 is a splendid one to beholdmazda1947 is a splendid one to beholdmazda1947 is a splendid one to beholdmazda1947 is a splendid one to beholdmazda1947 is a splendid one to beholdmazda1947 is a splendid one to behold

suggest go hotel rest lor, good chance to up her, hehe.....
Old 12-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Novena church is under renovation lah...... all their services is now done at Church of the Risen Christ in Toa Payoh.

Sundays are a good time to visit Toa Payoh as the area is flooded with maids.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vynnD View Post
Did discuss about going hotel with her and she was okay with it. Turns out she just got out of a bad relationship. Haha. Move in for the kill then!
bro u r lucky guy most maid will not talk abt going hotel for the 1st meet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1