The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishTankGod View Post
I'm at lucky plaza. how to approach the maids? I feel that a few of them look at me but I don't have the courage to approach them.. or maybe is there a pub I can go to get them easily?
drop a 50$ and pretend the girl dropped it ..

I know, bad idea

well, nowadays you have to work for it, in bars, unlike 10 years ago

if you are a bar person, go to Blow Fish, on the way to Orchard Tower, if the climate is not your taste, move up to Orchard Tower, Start with Ipanema, Naughty girl .. and the likes .. buy a mug of beer, so you can bug off if the mood is not good

Hurry, as by 6 plus most maids need to head back home
Old 08-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reluctantly met a new indo maid today cuz my other myanmar maid cant have off today. went to watch a movie and got intimate inside. she Gave me a BJ and was surprised that she CIM too when its just our first meeting! Shiokkk ah.. ask her whether need to go toilet to spit or not, she reply No Need... oh she swallowed .lol.wanted to check in to a hotel but she need to go home lio.. haiz wait next month then
Old 08-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
reluctantly met a new indo maid today cuz my other myanmar maid cant have off today. went to watch a movie and got intimate inside. she Gave me a BJ and was surprised that she CIM too when its just our first meeting! Shiokkk ah.. ask her whether need to go toilet to spit or not, she reply No Need... oh she swallowed .lol.wanted to check in to a hotel but she need to go home lio.. haiz wait next month then
Assumed u took the last row with no one in the row?
Old 08-03-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gto99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suddenly my maid fren all said they got bf... wth... really kena jinx...
I dun want to promise to be their bf...
Do u guys tell your maid fren they are your gf?
Old 09-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Assumed u took the last row with no one in the row?
i took a front corner row
Old 09-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto99 View Post
if u wan to get into their pants you have to BE the bf
Old 09-03-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto99 View Post
u too greenhorn liao lah bro. u think they busy working entire week only off a week will take their 'bf' seriously? alot of their so called 'bf' r not even in sg.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
awesome...
Old 09-03-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5947 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just read last evening WanBao, a guy whom is a director of entertaining company (maybe something to do with pub) was accused raping his own Myanmar maid twice within 6 hrs. Further details unknown, but in court case now and wife is undergoing to divorce him. So to all brudders, play with care, don't shit in the place u eat unless u r very sure (but sometimes not all things can be sure once the situation developed). It brings shame to the family and not all wives can be so understanding to standby u all the way especially when u cheat, and definitely affecting the children of the family.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

her maid must be very tok kong or sexy, make her boss song song until he rape her

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Just read last evening WanBao, a guy whom is a director of entertaining company (maybe something to do with pub) was accused raping his own Myanmar maid twice within 6 hrs. Further details unknown, but in court case now and wife is undergoing to divorce him. So to all brudders, play with care, don't shit in the place u eat unless u r very sure (but sometimes not all things can be sure once the situation developed). It brings shame to the family and not all wives can be so understanding to standby u all the way especially when u cheat, and definitely affecting the children of the family.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

in our love nest last sunday, very enjoying

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20808024
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20808026
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20808032
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=20808036
Old 09-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
echorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to beholdechorny is a splendid one to behold

Ahem this love nest still in business?

My Indon GF
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=471864&highlight=

Please upz me if you like my sharing. Thanks!
Old 10-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate the sharing bro but do take care not to post too obvious pics with face else later your lady loses her ricebowl.

Nice pics and love nest btw.

Cheers~
Old 10-03-2015, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
bluebox is a glorious beacon of lightbluebox is a glorious beacon of lightbluebox is a glorious beacon of lightbluebox is a glorious beacon of lightbluebox is a glorious beacon of lightbluebox is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishTankGod View Post
I'm at lucky plaza. how to approach the maids? I feel that a few of them look at me but I don't have the courage to approach them.. or maybe is there a pub I can go to get them easily?
I think if you try to meet them in or around lucky plaza, it will be overwhelming if you come alone. Since they usually gather up in groups...

My suggestion, get a wing man... Hehe...
Old 10-03-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
niulang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading this thread, you guys are really inspiring so I try to date one pinoy but before I ask her out, she ask me if can help her buy Cytotec at pharmacy. At first I don't know what is it, then after googled, knn, it is for ucler but people buying it for abortion... Then I told her very expensive so end up never help her buy.

Anyway I will be meeting her later and see how it goes...

Any bro had this experience that the maid asked you to help her buy Cytotec or similar med before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1