The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Also her cave a bit special, no clit so can only tickle the vulva.

Saw no clit so stimulated her vulva instead.
Maybe her Clit Hood fully concealed it

That’s why you can’t find it
Old 07-06-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sceneaddiction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

This happy(8) look like the secondary school ahlian with her blonde hair
I walked into l18h20 last week and she immediately caught my eyes
she look exactly like a school except she’s well developed ah hahaha
B+ boobs, thin waist, small fair buttocks
Really nice to bonk her from the back and hear her moaning
She definitely satisfy all my desires that night
Honestly I hav not gottem enough of this Happy
Will return next week for her when I load my cash and soldiers
Old 07-06-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Maybe her Clit Hood fully concealed it

That’s why you can’t find it
Ehhhhh, emmmm, well said. I kinda sure i thoroughly explores and left no crevices unturned. Maybe like other bros who RTF Da Ling to confirm my information u try too?
She really is the ultimate sex machine. MUST Try at least once. Sure as hell she learned ropes from Xiao Yu, they good pals.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1649 Yuan Yuan, a pure classy look SYT

Dropped by 1649 recently. My eyes were caught by a pure classy look girl sitting amongst the others. OKT said she is Yuan Yuan. To me, she is very pretty with some star feel. About 160cm, she has a slim fair figure with small waist and nice round butt. It was very enjoying watching her S shape in the ceiling mirror while she BBBJ. Also it was very seducing watching her pretty face eating with eye contacts. Great job in front catbathing and BBBJ. Finally capped and started with cowgirl. Very shiok watching her riding with a pair of B cup pretty natural boobs. Very accommodating in FJ and did a few positions before finish in missionary. She has a nice character with relatively broad sense of history and world news, unexpected for WL at GL. A nice partner to chat with. Will definitely RTF her.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
AnNa(16W02)

AnNa(16W02)....25yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Rooster)...demure feminine chio looker(by current gl150stds) wif an oblong shaped face, lovely drawn eyebrows,double eyelids, beautiful brown coloured doe eyes,shapely nose, soft lips, longish soft tongue, lovely long straight black hair....upclose and viewing her over a longer period appears more chio wif nu ren wei allure!....ard 170cm tall, vgd model ht by current gl150stds,shapely proportionate long legs....A cup boobs wif small light brown slight inverted nipples....slim proportionate bod(52kgwt), sexy shoulders wif a lovely shaped back, has slight Venus Dimples impression abv her ass(accurate indicator of her high sex drive), skin a tad dry though, has a star tattoo on her right upper back and an inscription tattoo on her left inner arm..... slight juicy perky ass + slight coccyx impression, gd bounce n cushion....pussy a tad bushy, small flaps, gets naturally v wet but no smell....has previous skin trade experience in GD....

Overall sex svc is vgd n gfe is high....sensual playful horny girlie chiobu tally.....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine....frenching turns into dfk n jap av frenching during hot fucking, passionate n sensuous wif gd eyecontact, shiok!

Prequel....mutual strip, raba, light french, frisky playful rub of pussy on me cock wif a cheeky grin on her face!...gd fun start!...must say her vgd ht is a refreshing change for stand up action!!

Shower....soapy raba, rub pussy on cock, frenching now becuming more intense as she got comfy wif me!....agn enjoyed her ht n long soapy legs caressing me

Bed....she on top, nice feel of her tits, bod, pussy, ass n legs....caressed n frenched, vgd.....light catbath......no ar but nice licks ard arse n perineum....vgd use of her long tongue licking sucking balls, cockshaft, cockhead n cock....pleasurable feeling n sight enhanced by her lovely long hair grazing on me bod + her beautiful brown doe eyes looking at me at times!.....bbbj takes her time, suction is quite gd, 3/4 head deepthroat, slurpy wet.....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, v nice becuz enjoyed her sexy back view, stroked her lovely long hair n gazed at her chiobu face n beautiful eyes as she submissively bbbj.....

My turn...did me usual routine....v nice natural response fm her: moans; grimace face; hornily sticks out her tongue; hands caressing me; bod squirming; lovely long legs caressing me!....french now turns into dfk followed by intermittent jap av french as well, v shiok!!....seems like she enjoyed her neck being grazed, licked n sucked apart fm the std erogenous zones!.....great reaction to tonguefu as well, grinding her pussy in tandem to me licking n sucking of her clit/pussy....her pussy gets dripping wet easily, she coyly acknowledging this to me.....can finger her clit but she does not allow fingering of pussy....

Fj....natural hot passionate sensuous.....french/jap av french/dfk now on tap at all times, hands all over, gd eyecontact....v wet pussy neither tight nor loose...gd feel fit fuck n can take a pounding....all std positions + standing model fuck....doggie really enjoyed the sight n feel of her sexy shoulders/back n ass, turned her head to french....misch wif her ass on the edge of bed, her lovely long legs on me chest n shoulders, deep wet feel....asian cowgal she pumped me welll...ended wif a soothing masssage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk....got the looks; got the ht; got the long legs; delicious natural fuck, fun company n caring.....a 'steal' at Cat80 but best enjoyed for the full hour at Cat150....definite gem.....not for those into big tits though
Old 07-06-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
BaiHe(16W06)

BaiHe(16W06)....21-22yr old mm fm GuangXi(she said born in the yr of the Rat)....slight tan, feminine chio looker wif a slight ovalish squarish face, double eyelids, mesmerising eyes(think becuz of coloured contacts!), lovely shaped nose, slight thickish soft lips, soft tongue, mid length straight dark brown hair....looks to be more like 24-25 years old but prolly one of the prettier chio mms currently in the GL150 scene + the more you look at her, especially upclose she kinda slightly resembles sexy chiobu Seolhyun fm kpop gal grp AOA.....160+cm ht wif slim sexy longish legs....beautiful roundish natural perky firm C-/C cup boobs wif sensuous brownish coloured eraser/button nipples....sexy firm tight proportionate slim athletic bod, lovely shaped back, slight sexy sensuous Venus Dimples(seems to be accurate as she appears horny n enjoys a hard pounding) abv her ass(ard 50kgwt)....sexy hot perky juicy slight bubble butt ass, great bounce n cushion!....pussy a tad bushy....

Overall sex svc is green newbie but gfe is high....natural n spontaneous....sultry sensual gentle girlie chiobu....quite a hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company...strikes me as genuine...passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go + jav french + dfk during my sexual foreplay routine on her n while fucking wif her eyes open n hands all over, v delicious shiok!!

Prequel....flirty conversation, raba, french, mutual strip, gd eyecontact...really enjoyed seeing n feeling/rubbing her in her sexy black lingerie becuz of her beautiful tits n hot ass!

Shower....just a soapy scrub....taught her a few tricks....

Bed....went wif the flow as felt comfy wif her!...she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs n nice sight of her lovely back n hot ass in abv mirror!!....french wif eyes open, shiok!....light catbath while she gently rubbed me cockhead v nice!....no AR but quite gd lick of perineum n lick n suck of balls n cockshaft n cockhead, added her own saliva giving off a slutty allure!...bbbj suction weak but took it nice n slow, slurpy as well....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, sensual submissive feel n sight, 3/4 deepthroat, tweaked her nipples n squeezed her beautiful biggish tits at times which got her gasping in a sexy horny manner!....

My turn....did me usual routine....v nice natural sensual reaction fm her: face grimace, eyes rolling, loud moans, hands caressing me face n hair, bod squirming, wetness!!...frenching n now jav french n dfk on tap at all times, v shiok!....in particular she seems to like her neck licked......ravished her beautiful tits!!....unfortunately not use to tonguefu which was a bit of a bummer......but she really got high wif fingering of her clit n gentle fingering of her pussy, french/jav french/dfk eyes open intense sensuous look, she rubbing my cockhead, v shiok!!...

Fj hot passionate sensuous natural vigorous, she totally let herself go to enjoy!!....hands all over, french/jav french/dfk on tap at all times now....good feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding!!....pussy quite tight....all std positions + standing fuck wif she wearing her killer heels, made it look n feel like a model fuck shiok!!....

Doggie was the best though becuz of her hot bubble butt ass wif great bounce n cushion, lovely arched back n slight Venus Dimples!.....great reaction fm her wif pushback, loud moans, grimace high pain looks in mirror in front of the bed, hand reached back to grip me hand on her ass, me squeezing n gently slapping her peachy ass cheeks at times, other times held her neck/shoulders while she arched back, turned her head to french....plus got her to lie flat on her stomach n pounded her doggie, at times close tight feel fit n french, other times pumped horizontal gripping both her hands , great mirrors effect!!...

Misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely sexy legs on me chest n shoulders, deep tight feel fit, intense eyecontact, her hands clasped ard me neck dfk, v shiok!!...asian cowgal/cowgal pump n ride was gd, again intense eyecontact, me squeezed her beautiful round biggish boobs hard, ended wif me thrusting upwards squeezing her hot juicy bubble butt ass, her hands all over me, dfk, super shiok!!....ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat, frenched gdbye n squeezed her hot bubble butt ass....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk notwithstanding no tonguefu n green newbie in sex!!....becuz: feminine chiobu looks; beautiful natural roundish biggish boobs; sexy slim athletic bod; hot juicy bubble butt ass; vgd attitude; enjoys me sexual foreplay n sex; hot natural frenching; caring n gd company.....definite gem
Old 07-06-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Exclamation Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Who are the pretty ones you have in mind who have not been shared yet? I am curious to know Will like to visit and see if they are truly pretty. Personally, I have not seen the newbies of some houses (e.g. 1606, 16W04, 1651, 2062, 2062a, 1431, 2036).
I know you addressed this Q to another samster.....but....since he did not seem keen to share at this moment.....perhaps i can help a tad bit wif my own pov

1606.....prettiest newbie there is prolly Fei Yan...syt n looks chio upclose by current gl150 stds

16W04.....Xin Xin is a sweet GND looker by current gl150 stds

1651......Fang Fang, Xiao Xiao, YaTing....all not bad lookers by current gl150 stds

2062A....prettiest newbie there is prolly Yue Qi....chio by current gl150 stds

1431......XiaoYu.....this newbie is very chio by current gl150 stds n has lovely biggish tits

2036......prettiest newbie there is prolly Han Han who is very chio by current gl150 stds.....XiaoMi n AnQi can say chio by current gl150 stds

16W12.....BaiXue#7....this newbie is a chio, tall, fair, leggy mm....chio by current gl150 stds n ard 170cm ht(not done with a measuring tape though)

NB. My above assessment is based strictly on looks only!....

Also what samsters like Apache n Unfit said recently is unfortunately true...current biz in the gl150 scene is generally not good....this month of June even worse becuz of school hols n WC18'...so sorry, no guarantee that the abv mms are still working in gl
Old 07-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Also what samsters like Apache n Unfit said recently is unfortunately true...current biz in the gl150 scene is generally not good....this month of June even worse becuz of school hols n WC18'...so sorry, no guarantee that the abv mms are still working in gl
How will school holidays affect GL business?? Need to stay at home take care of children??
Old 07-06-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
How will school holidays affect GL business?? Need to stay at home take care of children??
Family trip or have to get home early to spend time with kids. But ppl said 1649 and 1654A, always got customer sitting there and wait, so not all house got slow biz, depends on the quality of stock at that house.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: Newbies

Quote:
I know you addressed this Q to another samster.....but....since he did not seem keen to share at this moment.....perhaps i can help a tad bit wif my own pov

1606.....prettiest newbie there is prolly Fei Yan...syt n looks chio upclose by current gl150 stds

1651......Fang Fang, Xiao Xiao, YaTing....all not bad lookers by current gl150 stds

1431......XiaoYu.....this newbie is very chio by current gl150 stds n has lovely biggish tits

2036......prettiest newbie there is prolly Han Han who is very chio by current gl150 stds.....XiaoMi n AnQi can say chio by current gl150 stds

16W12.....BaiXue#7....this newbie is a chio, tall, fair, leggy mm....chio by current gl150 stds n ard 170cm ht(not done with a measuring tape though)

Thanks bro, i know where my next target is liao lol
Old 07-06-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Re: Newbies

Quote:

Hi Bro Omnia, Thanks for sharing the newbies based on looks only. Appreciate.
Old 07-06-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes the more I hold back and “tease”, the more someone wants to “share” his “intel”.

I think my initial “games” as some clowns term it, has indeed stirred up more contributions in SBF as it ignited a desire to “prove” something in certain individuals by “sharing”. Lol.

I’m happy to have played a part in drawing out such “intel” which had previously disappeared here for a few years.

Luckily he hadn’t identified the power gem I may like to share here.

But she’s already got so much biz, I scared wait share here I can no longer get her.

Hahaha.
Old 07-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BaiHe(16W06)

Quote:
BaiHe(16W06)....21-22yr old mm fm GuangXi(she said born in the yr of the Rat)....slight tan, feminine chio looker wif a slight ovalish squarish face, double eyelids, mesmerising eyes(think becuz of coloured contacts!), lovely shaped nose, slight thickish soft lips, soft tongue, mid length straight dark brown hair....looks to be more like 24-25 years old but prolly one of the prettier chio mms currently in the GL150 scene + the more you look at her, especially upclose she kinda slightly resembles sexy chiobu Seolhyun fm kpop gal grp AOA.....160+cm ht wif slim sexy longish legs....beautiful roundish natural perky firm C-/C cup boobs wif sensuous brownish coloured eraser/button nipples....sexy firm tight proportionate slim athletic bod, lovely shaped back, slight sexy sensuous Venus Dimples(seems to be accurate as she appears horny n enjoys a hard pounding) abv her ass(ard 50kgwt)....sexy hot perky juicy slight bubble butt ass, great bounce n cushion!....pussy a tad bushy....

Overall sex svc is green newbie but gfe is high....natural n spontaneous....sultry sensual gentle girlie chiobu....quite a hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company...strikes me as genuine...passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go + jav french + dfk during my sexual foreplay routine on her n while fucking wif her eyes open n hands all over, v delicious shiok!!

Prequel....flirty conversation, raba, french, mutual strip, gd eyecontact...really enjoyed seeing n feeling/rubbing her in her sexy black lingerie becuz of her beautiful tits n hot ass!

Shower....just a soapy scrub....taught her a few tricks....

Bed....went wif the flow as felt comfy wif her!...she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs n nice sight of her lovely back n hot ass in abv mirror!!....french wif eyes open, shiok!....light catbath while she gently rubbed me cockhead v nice!....no AR but quite gd lick of perineum n lick n suck of balls n cockshaft n cockhead, added her own saliva giving off a slutty allure!...bbbj suction weak but took it nice n slow, slurpy as well....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, sensual submissive feel n sight, 3/4 deepthroat, tweaked her nipples n squeezed her beautiful biggish tits at times which got her gasping in a sexy horny manner!....

My turn....did me usual routine....v nice natural sensual reaction fm her: face grimace, eyes rolling, loud moans, hands caressing me face n hair, bod squirming, wetness!!...frenching n now jav french n dfk on tap at all times, v shiok!....in particular she seems to like her neck licked......ravished her beautiful tits!!....unfortunately not use to tonguefu which was a bit of a bummer......but she really got high wif fingering of her clit n gentle fingering of her pussy, french/jav french/dfk eyes open intense sensuous look, she rubbing my cockhead, v shiok!!...

Fj hot passionate sensuous natural vigorous, she totally let herself go to enjoy!!....hands all over, french/jav french/dfk on tap at all times now....good feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding!!....pussy quite tight....all std positions + standing fuck wif she wearing her killer heels, made it look n feel like a model fuck shiok!!....

Doggie was the best though becuz of her hot bubble butt ass wif great bounce n cushion, lovely arched back n slight Venus Dimples!.....great reaction fm her wif pushback, loud moans, grimace high pain looks in mirror in front of the bed, hand reached back to grip me hand on her ass, me squeezing n gently slapping her peachy ass cheeks at times, other times held her neck/shoulders while she arched back, turned her head to french....plus got her to lie flat on her stomach n pounded her doggie, at times close tight feel fit n french, other times pumped horizontal gripping both her hands , great mirrors effect!!...

Misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely sexy legs on me chest n shoulders, deep tight feel fit, intense eyecontact, her hands clasped ard me neck dfk, v shiok!!...asian cowgal/cowgal pump n ride was gd, again intense eyecontact, me squeezed her beautiful round biggish boobs hard, ended wif me thrusting upwards squeezing her hot juicy bubble butt ass, her hands all over me, dfk, super shiok!!....ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat, frenched gdbye n squeezed her hot bubble butt ass....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk notwithstanding no tonguefu n green newbie in sex!!....becuz: feminine chiobu looks; beautiful natural roundish biggish boobs; sexy slim athletic bod; hot juicy bubble butt ass; vgd attitude; enjoys me sexual foreplay n sex; hot natural frenching; caring n gd company.....definite gem
Kaoz, Omnia bro, 2 in one day?
U are power man. Salute u.
Do share, i learning and ur FRs are well articulated. I write FRs badly. learning new styles.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro Omnia, this is the list i have always been looking for. It is fantastic ) Thousands of thanks.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Newbies

Quote:
(not done with a measuring tape though)
I missed by 2cm according to Bro Eject for Dou Dou height

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1