The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
hmm...
me remember h81 and fragrance dun accept photocopy id...
H81 do take photocopy id. frangrance nope. tested and proven lol
Old 06-03-2015, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gto99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartkorr View Post
indeed very dangerous... scally one day u meet her in market or coffeeshop and she smile to you in front of your wife....

Bro, i single la... but know quite a lot ppl in neighbourhood due to my participation in neighbourhood activities. So i a bit worry...
Old 06-03-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
samsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
Which 81? I try once at 81 but they dont accept photocopy id then i wasted one chance
Old 07-03-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 20
chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid8 View Post
I have this indonesian maid contact from a friend of mine who up her lately... Young and pretty... I dun mind sharing. Pm me....
Bro, can you kindly share the contact, thanks
Old 07-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gto99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ever experience suddenly all ur maids stop replying ur msg? Sigh... dunno wat happen...
Old 07-03-2015, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gto99 View Post
Anyone ever experience suddenly all ur maids stop replying ur msg? Sigh... dunno wat happen...
all your maids ?

maybe you are jinxed .. haha

relax bro

maybe the maid you chatting with found a regular FB, or lost her phone .. or boss found out she is doing funny business

just move to new targets !
Old 07-03-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 21
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
They don't. Accept work permit ah?
Old 07-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
samsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Work permit is their id
Old 07-03-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone looking for pinoy maid to work? Immediate trsf cause her work permit due date is reaching... Looking for serious employer. Pm me yur num I will ask her to ctc u. Dun pm me if u r not interested to get her to work.
Old 07-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Anyone looking for pinoy maid to work? Immediate trsf cause her work permit due date is reaching... Looking for serious employer. Pm me yur num I will ask her to ctc u. Dun pm me if u r not interested to get her to work.
Wat are her skills set? I have a young Korean couple with newborn (3 months) looking for a reliable maid.
Old 07-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Wat are her skills set? I have a young Korean couple with newborn (3 months) looking for a reliable maid.
She doesn't how to cook but she take cares of housework and doggie.. i believe her next male employer will love to give her doogie oso...

Old 08-03-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Aiya i got e wrong info abt e 1 ic hotel check in... e receptionist told me that transit needs 2 card registration. Lucky e maid willing to give me when i told her is just to check e validity date of e work permit. Have been chatting with tis maid for 4 months already. Finally today manage to up her. Rating 78/100 everything gd but pussy abit smell n her white discharge got me abit turn off.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Aiya i got e wrong info abt e 1 ic hotel check in... e receptionist told me that transit needs 2 card registration. Lucky e maid willing to give me when i told her is just to check e validity date of e work permit. Have been chatting with tis maid for 4 months already. Finally today manage to up her. Rating 78/100 everything gd but pussy abit smell n her white discharge got me abit turn off.

After bonking drop her off at lucky plaza taxi stand and i saw this lady in while top and black dress , slim tummy n pretty face !! I recognize her she is in badoo name dezz . She belongs to any bros here?? ... too bad no chance to chat wit her!!
Old 08-03-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5668 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if pinay maid, then very abnormal

Pinays are tops in keeping their vagina clean, even spending more money than for other things !!!

I had a girl who turned up and a bit smelly .. I suddenly remembered I have flu symptoms and decided to use a wrapper !!!

Be safe bro

PS, about the maid, she can approach other agency, other than her agent, to find an employer

also, in Facebook there are some transfer maid groups ! Maidxchange something !
Old 08-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
FishTankGod is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Question Re: Screwing maids

I'm at lucky plaza. how to approach the maids? I feel that a few of them look at me but I don't have the courage to approach them.. or maybe is there a pub I can go to get them easily?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1