The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
no wonder many old birds are not willing to post now and leaving to the clones to keep advertising...
You've noticed that too huh? Things have certainly changed around here. Reeks of agendas.

Well, the good thing is, there are now a lot more girls/MLs/FLs/WLs out there to occupy our time....so less time to spend in here... Hahaha.
Old 20-11-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2783 / Power: 17
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

We are again spolit for choices although only less than 10 are providing worthwile massage and/or sensual service.

Its easier to book AP MLs now and I noticed that some of their HP is really quieter now during my RTM session.
Old 20-11-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
True, enjoy mls with positive attitude. Up you.
Thanks bro! Now really not many we can choose from too.
Old 20-11-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 3
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
We are again spolit for choices although only less than 10 are providing worthwile massage and/or sensual service.
Its easier to book AP MLs now and I noticed that some of their HP is really quieter now during my RTM session.
Agree with this statement. Managed to book OG Angel the other day. Oh boy what a disappointing experience for me
Old 20-11-2022, 11:45 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42665 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Thanks bro! Now really not many we can choose from too.
Oops, I mean we must have positive attitude to enjoy mls. Good one, we appreciate it, bad one just leave and never return.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
ArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud ofArnieArnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Agree with this statement. Managed to book OG Angel the other day. Oh boy what a disappointing experience for me

What did she do? I was planning on rtm soon but if service drop then........maybe not lol
Old 20-11-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/yangyang-massage/

What??! $200 for 60mins??! I remember trying her a long long time ago, tried once and nvr RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/feifei-massage/

Visited her after seeing mix reviews and was tempted to try. Definitely not her in the photos. Actual person is subjective, a little milfy, smooth skin and nice rack. Roaming signal is good. Talkative but not much chemistry with her even though she is very accommodative. No BJ as well, though I have to qualify I didn't ask. It was pure jerk to make me cum. Maybe because I usually like to just go with the flow for first session.

No RTM for me though.
Old 20-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
No la of course. I replied her and asked if she is available in the evening but she kept quiet.
All the best brother. Just went for my first massage today. Thankfully she added me into the database
Old 20-11-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I was probably her first customer at her very first stint or least one of the first, will always remember her in the Jap maid customer as she led me up the stairs. Agree we know her so well from her many stints so who knows we may see her again.
yea the good old days at that huge ass place. I still rem having to teach her English as she was doing some studies (not even sure if she even completed that lol)
Old 20-11-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0nH0n View Post
New here as well. I just messaged normally and after she mentioned my number is not in the databases. I just asked nicely and she gave me timings for day time. Refuse to let me have night slots though. All the best!

If you are wondering, I booked this ML after seeing good reviews here
https://sglonelyguy-17.com/ke-ying-massage/
Went for Ke Ying. She mentioned for first timers have to go according to the time slot the ML provide.

MR…

Looks: similar to photos
Massage: good, got use strength
GFE: can chat with her comfortably, no DFK though
HJ: a bit disappointed with HJ as well but my first time so v hard for me to gauge. A lot of bros did warn YMMV and possibly also because it’s my first time

*before massage call to ask me to get sandwich from 7-11 because ‘no time to lunch’

Overall: still ok because she add me into database and looks like her photos. Legendary handicap toilet IYKYK
Old 20-11-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
yea the good old days at that huge ass place. I still rem having to teach her English as she was doing some studies (not even sure if she even completed that lol)
I think you meant FP/LI? I was referring to JC when she worked and slept at different locations.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-11-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went for Ke Ying. She mentioned for first timers have to go according to the time slot the ML provide.

( Click to show/hide )
MR…

HJ: a bit disappointed with HJ as well but my first time so v hard for me to gauge. A lot of bros did warn YMMV and possibly also because it’s my first time

*before massage call to ask me to get sandwich from 7-11 because ‘no time to lunch’

Overall: still ok because she add me into database and looks like her photos. Legendary handicap toilet IYKYK
Mechanical up and down?
Old 20-11-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

MR…

Ke Ying is nice and RTM few times and then stopped. Think with her added you to the database, you can start to chiong.

So far I were told by ex-ML Aini to buy dinner for her when I visited her first time.
Old 20-11-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Mechanical up and down?
Yes correct
Old 20-11-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Ke Ying is nice and RTM few times and then stopped. Think with her added you to the database, you can start to chiong.

So far I were told by ex-ML Aini to buy dinner for her when I visited her first time.
Haha maybe all first time need to buy lunch/dinner for them as ‘entry fee’ to database
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1