The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Yes, a few types of travellers into VN raises questions. One is frequent entries within a short period of time - it's their job to ask why u need to do so. 2nd is if u entered via China which breaks a certain pattern in their mind..they probably wondering why u did not enter the country directly frm another Asean city (eg SG, KL etc).
Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Just came back from Hcmc and thus have a question for the regulars. I was in Hcmc last month for 4 days and went there again last Friday for a 3 days trip. When I reached the immigration last Friday, the officer suddenly asked if the guy behind is with me. I said no and he asked what am I there for? I told him visit relative and he stamped my passport. This is the first time I've been questioned this way as I travel quite often to Asean countries on a monthly basis. Are the immigration in Vietnam very anal about multiple entries on a monthly basis?
---

Troll alert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote View Post
Yes, I am a moron with stinky mouth and I follow my master pimp around with a bottle of iodine to wash both my small dickhead and his.
Old 12-04-2016, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yo Bro, if I zap you I will not shy away. Maybe you mistaken? Gosh..not sure what I had done to make you said the below. It's not about the points, just thought to return you a little favour for answering my enquiries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Without knowing teh exact adress i cant say what it is, but if its in D1 i can tell u with 100% certainty it wont be a fishtank style fuck shop...is it some humsup shop?, i dont know...and given that im pretty sure you are the one who cowardly zapped me with the talk to much bro comment...i dont really care abt your points
Old 12-04-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikeyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokilai View Post
As a newbie in HCMC, I get a lot of directions and enlighten from this forum.
As a newbie, I still went to those place that I considered “safe” and maybe less hanky panky

After two months in this city, here is the places that I’ve visited:

1. Liberty central, near the roundabout at Ben Thanh Market. I choose the VIP room, the room was quiet small, there was a bathroom with a bath tub and next to the bathroom was steam room. Someone knocked on the door, she entered and I was amazed with her fair skin and “ngam-ngam” size of boobs. Speak quite good English, GFE, the massage was good and you guys know the rest. No 7 if I’m not mistaken. Damage cost: room 500, tips 400. Verdicts: Location wise , this is the most strategic location.

2. Minh tam 2 very far from the place I lived. The place was huge, there were a lot of rooms I guess. As usual I choose the VIP room, when I enter the room I was quite amazed, there was a nice comfortable sofa-ish cushion , stylish bath tub, and they served fruits and water. The lady enter, fair skin ,cute, the boobs was full, it reminds me of Meghan trainor song, All About That Breast.

She is super GFE, I was completely did not lift my finger, she passionately bathing and washing me, every part , every corner of my body…even when I want to dry myself with the towel after bath, she took over it, she gently rubbing my body with the towel. Like you mopping your car after you washed it. After the "ritual" which cost me 400K, she asked me to sit on the sofa, while she sat next to me, peeling the fruit and put it into my mouth… Even your wife won’t do that for you for god Sake !!!

That is some of the place that I visited, will continue later ……
Thanks for the review bud was awesome. Staying by backpacker area and decided to go to Liberty central. Minh Tam 2 seems out of the way. Got there payed for the regular room. In came 79 pretty good look wise, English is pretty good and She has B cups massage was pretty good. Gave me back walk massage I told her to stop and she went back to working on my back got out some kinks. 30mins pass and she ask me to flip. Mounted me and started to work on my groin area without grazing my little guy. Worked on it for bit then she started to graze it by accident. Good finish took her time.
Damage was 400k + 500tip

Going to try Minh tam 2 tmr night hopefully it's good will report back.

Walking down BV I noticed 2 hot tocs one on each side of the road anyone know if theses are legit??
Old 12-04-2016, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CAPTAINXXXSOLO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nothing is more rude and offensive than working girls having bad, rotten fish odors in their vaginas. Do the bros a favor and broadcast the names of all such girls.

The girls could have infections, which are health risks for the bros. Or more likely, other guys had fucked them bareback and squirted semen into their vaginas before you. Mixture of sperms and vagina fluids will rot out, causing offensive odors after a few hours

I hate filthy, smelly girls. Unless they take excellent care of their health and their hygiene, i dont even want to be near them.

Yuk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by player79 View Post
Hi all brothers check with u all. i have Full service by many hcmc girl. The problem is that many of many bad chee bye smell under the blanket. Anyone know what is the reason? Try many 50% of the girls have bad smell once fully naked under the blanket. piss off by the strong smell. Any Brother know please advise. Thks
Old 12-04-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Problem is most VN gals have the same names. Thuy is probably the most common... others are Thao or Trang etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINXXXSOLO View Post
Nothing is more rude and offensive than working girls having bad, rotten fish odors in their vaginas. Do the bros a favor and broadcast the names of all such girls.
Old 12-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post

Then we proceed to another bbbj cafe where girls will do CIM. This cafe is interesting, their seat are actually hammock, this cafe have at least 3 pretty girl, took one 18yr SYT and have a bbbj & 69
Damage: 100K include drinks.
Seniors here care to comment, today decided to do some investigative work. Base on bro pting mention above, is the location in Binh Duong and the cafe is V**g. Will not release out the full name as not to disclose the actual location.

This cafe also uses hammock and their tables are square plastic ones. Found quite a number of Cafe oms, DJ cafe and some barber shop that provide extras. There are locations for mongering if you take time to read on the internet.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
daretolovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all! Will be heading to hcmc in June and it seems like most actions is outside of D1. I'm wondering whether would it be better to stay at D1 and travel out or just stay out of D1? Please advice thanks..!
Old 13-04-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Hokilai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Credit to Mr W in this forum who guided me with information

Finally I've tried the Gai goi from one of the website though. Since it's the first time, It's quite frustrating and I almost give up.. but the intense desire by my Pe*is, made me fight back and finally successfully landed one... (damn I wish I have that spirit and passion in my career, I would be rich by now)

So I browsed some gaigoi that located in PN area, I saved 3 girls website link in words doc and put in my phone. I went to PXL and open the link from the words doc hoping that I can message one of them... but shit happened the link can't be opened... farrrk !! then out of frustation I have to use my phone to browse, and with a huge assistance from G. Translate .. I finally found one , and contacted her.. I simply choose out of desperation.

Directed to the hotel nearby, booked for the room, the only left was VIP room, 100K VND , nice room.
after 10 minutes she arrived. no smile, petite body, nice boobs, fair skin.

Service sucks, not allowed to sucked and even licked her boobs, no kiss..I hate when I don't get the GFE, it was like fucking with prostitute.... ( ooops what was I thinking ...)

sorry no photo

DC 600 VND, + room 100
the price is ok I think.... but will try again for better luck next time

once again Thank you Mr W..!!
Old 13-04-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
no thats not the one i took pting, the one i go much closer only 20-30min...ride up to binh duong is like close to one hour...too far for regular visit and the one in bd is like 120k NO CIM
Since senior has mentioned it's not his lobang, let me share to those what a hammock cafe om looks like. It is available on youtube, just type in "cafe vong Binh Duong".
The distance is just too far for any tourist to visit, as mentioned about an hour ride/drive up there. If may be cheap, as a tourist time is off an essence.
Old 13-04-2016, 06:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CAPTAINXXXSOLO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Depends on what your main activities in HCMC are.

If you are there to take sight-seeing tours ect., staying at the back packers' area in Dis 1 is more convenient because almost all tours start from that area as well as the best restaurants, pick up bars, massages.

If you are there looking to do web site girls, you can get a nice clean quiet hotel room in Dis 10 for 200K to 400K D a night. Dis 10 has some 200 call girls working out of a few ST hotels on Le Hong Phong and Su Van Hanh.

There are also 2 full service barber shops on L H P across the street form the huge pagoda under construction. Mr W will tell you details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretolovin View Post
Hi all! Will be heading to hcmc in June and it seems like most actions is outside of D1. I'm wondering whether would it be better to stay at D1 and travel out or just stay out of D1? Please advice thanks..!
Old 13-04-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
daretolovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Depends on what your main activities in HCMC are.

If you are there to take sight-seeing tours ect., staying at the back packers' area in Dis 1 is more convenient because almost all tours start from that area as well as the best restaurants, pick up bars, massages.

If you are there looking to do web site girls, you can get a nice clean quiet hotel room in Dis 10 for 200K to 400K D a night. Dis 10 has some 200 call girls working out of a few ST hotels on Le Hong Phong and Su Van Hanh.

There are also 2 full service barber shops on L H P across the street form the huge pagoda under construction. Mr W will tell you details.
Hi bro! Thanks for your advice! Will probably do so and post a FR when I'm back in June..!
Old 13-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
There are also 2 full service barber shops on L H P across the street form the huge pagoda under construction.
Are those 2 barbershops HY & CN?
Old 13-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Just to confirm, you charge $100 a day to act as a pimp and take people around to fuckshops
Bro, curious in this topic here that 100 is it in sing dollar or USD?
Old 13-04-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 18
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc2c View Post
Since senior has mentioned it's not his lobang, let me share to those what a hammock cafe om looks like. It is available on youtube, just type in "cafe vong Binh Duong".
The distance is just too far for any tourist to visit, as mentioned about an hour ride/drive up there. If may be cheap, as a tourist time is off an essence.
Ya, just take note that the taxi ride from D1 HCMC to Binh Duong is about 1 hour and cost about 600k, as I found out unfortunately. Girl with me wants to go to Dai Nam Theme Park. Not knowing it's in another location, we hopped into a Vinasun Taxi and off we go. Place was fun, ok..but the heat is the killer.
Old 13-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Ya, just take note that the taxi ride from D1 HCMC to Binh Duong is about 1 hour and cost about 600k, as I found out unfortunately.but the heat is the killer.
Why would you want to go to Binh Duong? If I'm not wrong that place is where the factories are located. I applaud you for being able to pay 600k for that ride, my heart would be pounding whenever that meter jumps.
I was in HCM last month myself and I end up staying in the hotel most of the day time, only venture out in the night when it is cooler.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread