The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-07-2015, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15907 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
Thanks for ur rec bro. Tried her last week, looks exactly like pictures but slightly meaty . Massage was pretty good and strong, didn't take off top but allow top roaming. Apartment abit old, comes with attached bathroom and shared. Overall experience 7/10.

At the end of the session she was showing off her body defence moves on me and accidentally broke the button on my trousers. She spent a good 10-15 mins trying to sew the button back, have to give her credit for that
Thanks for the mr. Is she living alone or with others now? And did her room reek of cigarette smell? My clothes kena the cig smell after visiting her last time. Tks
Old 12-07-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lohei99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
I stopped visiting cooling after she stopped providing BBJ after moving over to LTD. What I like about my sessions with her is that she will bathe with me and clean me up thoroughly after every session. Decent massage and willing to please.
Looks are subjective but she's not my type.
There are bros who book her 2-3 hrs in a row. (You know who you are )
Visited her not long ago and I thought she looked pretty good. (First impression she look slightly like Ameri ichinose, Google if you want to know how she looks like haha)

Massage was decent too, worthy ml to visit among the current batch. Will write up MR later on.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Thanks for the mr. Is she living alone or with others now? And did her room reek of cigarette smell? My clothes kena the cig smell after visiting her last time. Tks
yeah theres other ppl living in other rooms inside the apartment, not too sure about the cigarette but she probably does smoke , saw a lighter on her desk.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

today's mission

Got intel must tell me har

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 12-07-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Vicky is difficult to book, but she's worth it if you're looking for a pretty face syt with short hair to service you. (Her booking does not limit to regulars)
Not for boobs lover.

Moon has a typical pretty china girl look. Her massage is good and she's hardworking but I do feel that she needs improvement on the sensual part. Can be disappointing if you're looking for something more exciting at the end of the course.

Paid cassie a visit two weeks ago. First impression = cute and sweet SYT. Massage is decent. She has a nice body with smooth tender skin. Must try her 69 HJ. Whole session ended within 55 mins.

You can give Clearly a visit as I do feel that she's one of the best, if not the best on the market right now. GFE is strong on her part.
BUT....She's the most difficult ML to book right now. Popular slots are usually booked in a few days advance. In fact I can never book any slots between 12-2pm.
I've tried clearly and moon before, one is super chatty the other is super quiet. Clearly win in terms of playability, body and sensual parts. Lookwise i prefer moon she has very sharp and distinct features set of big round eyes and sharp nose, her nose initially i thought was fake verified by touching and it is natural.

Hoping to find a ML that can compete against Moon base on looks.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Great news... My compilation thread is now applied with UHU glue.

Thanks to the boss and bro LeeHsienLoong for the assist and advise.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha.. yeah she did BM with her top on, i'm like wtf. Guess once they realise they are ang pai, they start to cut corners alr since no shortage of customers anyway. Btw bro have any rec for ML as chio as moon ? i was thinking vicky LTD but she seem to take regulars only now?
For her I think it is not because she become ang pai... the real reason no point to say out lah. Nevertheless she is still a fail safe option I feel.
The other ML bro generic description is pretty spot on IMHO. I have no fate with cassie nia
The rest mentioned (including clearly) I have or contemplating to cease patronage... because of my own expectations so no one's fault... just ranting as my rtm list very short now... haiz.

Quote:
The last I visited a few months back is at jc-alone and no ciggie smell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
today's mission

Looks my type leh... pls let us know how the mission went. Thanks.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 12-07-2015 at 11:52 AM.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

The last I visited a few months back is at jc-alone and no ciggie smell.
Same, she was at the jc place staying alone when i last visited. Apparently she has moved and now sharing an appartment, as bro Fauste has just paid her a visit last week.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 10
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold

Finally confirm a slot with clearly. Think there isn't a need to post a MR for this ML le ba?
Old 12-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
ppang3828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
today's mission

Wah ! sweet looking leh. Where is her thread by the way ?
Old 12-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
today's mission

Bro, her photo got censorship le, but hope she is real, my type too!
Old 12-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Same, she was at the jc place staying alone when i last visited. Apparently she has moved and now sharing an appartment, as bro Fauste has just paid her a visit last week.
her place now is just behind a durian stall. quite an old apartment.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Bro, her photo got censorship le, but hope she is real, my type too!
Yeps i spotted that too. Sincerely hope she's real.
Looks very gum me
Old 12-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron03 View Post
Yeps i spotted that too. Sincerely hope she's real.
Looks very gum me
whats the link can share pm
Old 12-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 11
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
whats the link can share pm
Here is the link

http://http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-xiao-massage-hj/

Have the urge to try too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1