The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Happy looks nice and many reviews on slg. Is she worth going now? I am just into play so body and looks matter
Old 19-10-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 14
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

Minimum 3 points for exchange..No Q
Old 19-10-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I am lucky, Managed to visit QingChuan today,
Nice lady and feel comfortable with her, can chat anything. Her room has nice outside view while having massage. 😅

I asked her about how the database system works, she told me in the pas they has a lady that will help to provide detail/info if they ask her to check the phone number. Then sometime ago, she charge $1 per number check. You can top up any amount to that lady, and starts to check any number.

Another system is subscribe to a online web, monthly subscription is $200. Unlimited number search, she opt for the earlier as she don’t check so many number a month.

She told me she don’t accept appt if number not in the system, I was surprised and ask why she accept me? As I didn’t has any record with any ML at all. She replied my number is inside the system. 😳 means I should be happy as my number is inside the system? 😳😅

She did mentioned some client will request her to write comment in their database system.

Maybe they are more web or database owner that provide selling the same set of database to all ML who require to get the number search. Is like buying ownership detail via government website and pay $5.15 per search. 😅
Yea actually this wechat search thing like good business sia. $200 per month per ML, good money 😂
Old 19-10-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea actually this wechat search thing like good business sia. $200 per month per ML, good money 😂
no doubt advertising fee multiply by x numbers of listing seems awesome. but dun forget they are transnational vice syndicate, topline to downline all need a cut.
Old 20-10-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
She used to be slimmer and with her height and being fresh out of school , I was totally smitten by her …. That was in 2018/9 though …..
4 years since she came and she is still 20 year old as advertised.. haha
Old 20-10-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawg View Post
Can’t seem to find any reviews for busty milf JoJo.
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/massage-jojo/

Any Bros tried yet?
Bro, have tried. In heartland shop, with another lady that I doubt is advertised on sglonely. Boobs are nice but she’s a little thicker than thicc — can see layer(s) lol. Not young too, and massage is just cursory, really just a lead-up to action.

That said, attitude is fine, she’s cheery. Speaks Cantonese too so might really be from HK.
Old 20-10-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
She is reliably good
Not much talked about since it’s mostly been about big bosoms these days
She got enough pattern for 2hj anot
Old 20-10-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Decent massage but everything else fail. Not going to rate her looks nor boobs. Advise to spend your $120 elsewhere.
Thank you brother, almost went
Old 20-10-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 9
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by choctest View Post
Agreed, her massage is really good. I asked her if she offers double massage with her friend and she mentioned need to check schedule. I wonder if they have ever set a time for that so it is easier
Hi Bro , who is her friend.
Old 20-10-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Arissa is definitely not a syt. If you are looking for sensual HJ or if you are boob lover or if you are not ok with super vanilla services, you can actually skip her.

Arissa is getting harder to book because of her real skill in massage, super cleanliness environment and, she has a big pool of super regulars who book more than 1 hours for each visit weekly too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Wow, rare to find syt who perform great massage. Will find her for a 90 min session. Thank you bro.
Old 20-10-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Arissa has big pool of regulars supporting her just for her massage alone. She has very few 1st time customers weekly according to her, you are one of the lucky bros.

Your FR is excellent and accurate. Agreed on the point that massage is so good that time flies and you still need more massage of hers 😄

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy1688 View Post
My 1st time visited her yesterday.
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/arissa-massage/

It was really about her massage skills and I was not disappointed. Took the 90mins package and did not regret at all.
I thought my regular Celine massage skills was good and now, I would say Arissa skills are equal or better. She uses her elbow to press the pressure points to perfection and I asked her to work on my shoulders, back and head. The surprise from her was she spent some time massaging my buttocks too! Totally Enjoyable.

The other plus points for me:
- very clean apartment and smells good.
- very well equipped bathroom for men, even have probiotic mouth wash and facial wash for men. Impressed!
- Nice scent and fresh dry towel for drying my body
- massage bed with changeable fresh covers available for a really good session

I didn't even go for JG and HJ. Totally immersed in the good massage session and no regrets.
Maybe need 120mins in my next trip.

Last edited by goodnick; 20-10-2022 at 07:42 AM.
Old 20-10-2022, 07:29 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Arissa is definitely not a syt. If you are looking for sensual HJ or if you are boob lover or if you are not ok with super vanilla services, you can actually skip her.

Arissa is getting harder to book because of her real skill in massage, super cleanliness environment and, she has a big pool of super regulars who book more than 1 hours for each visit weekly too.
Oh, the ad stated she is 22, so I thought she is syt. It's ok, once a while, should go for a good rub with a decent hj.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 20-10-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
If I remembered, QC is quite on the over weight side. Did she skimmed down already ?
Visited QC before and after covid. She does put on substantial weight 😄
Old 20-10-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Oh, the ad stated she is 22, so I thought she is syt. It's ok, once a while, should go for a good rub with a decent hj.
Bro, cannot trust advertised age and photo of SLG. Must trust some bro here who provides FR. More importantly is to avoid landmines

You have shared good stuff in other forum which I benefited. So share with you as I seldom see you active in this TCSS massage forum
Old 20-10-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Arissa has big pool of regulars supporting her just for her massage alone. Less than 3 1st time customers weekly according to her, you are one of the lucky bros.

Your FR is excellent and accurate. Agreed on the point that massage is so good that time flies and you still need more massage of hers 😄
Well, guessed I am really lucky that day with her but not that lucky with the ToTo.

I am really looking forward to the 120min session with her next week.
The whole massage experience is just tip top.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1