The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 30-03-2024, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bell (GX)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=980398

Bell is a mid 20s MILF from BKK. A cosmetic promoter back home. First trip to Singapore and new to the flesh trade.

Stands around 5 ft. 4-5". Medium built, a bit curvy with meat at the right places and a sexy round butt. Honey-tanned & smooth skin with couple of tattoos. Selfie & self-video posted taken yesterday are WYSIWYG.

Enhanced D+ rounded boobs with brown nipples. Loves to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked.

Fluent Frencher. She can be your long lost lover.

Catbath. Slow and sensual. She will lick you all over from top to bottom. Returned the favor to her in kind and she loves it!

Offers skillful BBBJ with good suction and balls sucking. Wet & slurpy to coax me to CIM here but I have nauighty plans in mind.

Welcomes painting, clitoris stimulation and fingering. She totally loves my TLC.

FJ. COB & COF offered. A tight, clean-shaved and wet cunt. Game for all positions. Can take deep & heavy pounding. Stereo surround sound.

Offered massage during breaks but I asked her to cuddle with me instead and I was showered with lotsa GFE.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual D playground.

OKT is responsive, honest and makes it easy to confirm the booking.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Old 30-03-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Recently there are some post LB brought on by some stables.
Wonder what Is next ?
Full blown LB with a tits and a D1ck?
Old 30-03-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 2
bralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud ofbralessbaby has much to be proud of

Eunice, Silkstockings
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=eunice

Looks: 9/10 same same. She is the one in pic. Attractive young lady
Body: 9/10 proportion. Height perfect for me
Boobs: 9/10 handful pair of breast. Enjoyed my licking and sucking
Painting/69: 9.5/10 moaned like crazy the moment my tongue touched her abalone
Bbbj: 8.5/10 extra extra delish when she licked around my shaft then slowly suck it all the way down
Fj: 9/10 did everything I wished for. Yum yum bonk👅
Old 30-03-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 5
Airlcom is a name known to allAirlcom is a name known to allAirlcom is a name known to allAirlcom is a name known to allAirlcom is a name known to allAirlcom is a name known to all

Yuki
From FG
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...=#post23201141

Looks :8/10 High resemblance to the photos.

Boobs: Natural Soft Bs

BBBJ: 9/10 BBBJ was nice. She did not rush through it. Nice motion and tongue play

Pussy: 9/10 small, wet and super tight

FJ : more focused on the bbbj so FJ for me is just to finish off. But for sure doggy with that nice ass is a must
Old 30-03-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dongsmasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kaylee was really a super cute girl. Abit chubby but towards the cute side its like having a cute doll pleasuring you. Her boobs are solid as well cause i am a boobs person

Face : 100% like pic showed very cute and innocent
Body : abit chubby but still consider alright
Boobs : natural c/d but thats what i like
Bbbj : really good suction and take her time doing it
French : previous bro say can but for me just light kissig as most of the time i am suckingn on thsoe tits
Fj : not bad and quite open but kinda feel she is still quite inexperience
Rtf : yes

Have a good weekends bros. Thanks bro lust
Old 30-03-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
shitywok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Mintra - Rollypolly

https://thesbf.shop/showthrea...2#post23171072

Been recently having average to below average experiences from some supposed "safe" stables. Thought might as well try a different stable since the safer ones also can go against expectations.

Decided to try Mintra from Rollypolly. Haven't been to Rollypolly for a long time, probably since pre-covid. So I was a little apprehensive what they would be like now. And safe to say my experience was amazing. I don't write many reviews to be honest but Mintra was definitely worth every penny.

Looks pretty much exactly as in her picture. Doesn't have the biggest boobs but more than enough for me; all natural B cups. Has a rocking body, esp at cowgirl when you can see her riding you. Best thing about the whole experience was how service orientated she was. Knows basic English and always doing her best. Couldn't finish my second shot but she gave her all to try and get it out till the last moment before time was up. As mentioned before by another bro, she never looked at her phone and spent the time talking and cuddling between shots. Will definitely return before she goes back (she said should be sometime next week). Thanks for the arrangement to OKT.

Was just about to lose my faith in the girls and reviews here, which I realise aren't always truthful (sometimes even amongst the accounts with higher rep points), but Mintra made me believe that there are some great girls here in Dome 1. Will definitely return to check out more Rollypolly girls in the future.
Old 30-03-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nikejustdoit is Cool - loads of Potential

A quick FR for Hasley

Looks: 8/10 (Sweet smile she has)
Body: 9/10 (Quite whorr and model slim)
Boobs: 9/10 (big B, not for boob lover)
BBBJ: 9/10 (She seems to enjoy performing)
FJ: 9/10 (Accommodating and hardworking)

Verdict: Best bonk for 2024! Hard to find such gem anymore. Superb customer service and very attentive to details throughout the 90 min. She speaks good English too.

RTF: Very very likely provided i can get a slot. I heard she is full like everyday

Thanks to Seduction to bringing in such good quality gems.
Old 30-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 2
Poisonivii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPoisonivii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPoisonivii is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPoisonivii is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Minny (SS)
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=minny

Looks: 8.5 WYSIWYG. Innocent looks

Body: 9 petite

Boobs: 8.5 B cup, not saggy. Can tell in first look her boobies is under mileage

Pussy: 9 super fresh. I really enjoyed painting her

Bbbj: 8.5 can tell she is young and needed to be taught. So I did my job and told her my likes in good BJ. Easily learnt what I told her, willing to explore. Good girl

Fj: 9 under mileage in tightness. Experience wise she knows some tricks in riding. Finished her up in missionary

Gfe: 9 submissive and sweet kind with bit of dominance. Love
Old 30-03-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 11
fuzren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuzren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aiy from Soi69. Great value at 130/2/1.5.

Had the pleasure of spending time with a lovely girl from Chiang Mai, subtle tan. While she may not be very stunning, but her gentle voice, and perpetual smile make you comfort throughout our encounter.

She has the pink love hole and sensitive clit, making every sex moment intensely pleasurable.

Beginning with BBBJ session in the shower, she displayed an eagerness to please. The most memorable was seeing her shiver with pleasure during orgasm.

Sorry to hear that her husband passed away in a car accident a few years ago.

Overall, my experience with her was very delightful. Share your experience after your visit (If you find my FR is helpful.)
Old 30-03-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Natan123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Tangmo Merci

https://www-sammyboyforum-com.transl...p#post23169893

OKT: fast and responsive
Face : 100% like pic, a bit ah lian and right up my alley
Body : Slim, slight thai tan, smooth skin. Bakness 2-3
Boobs : natural and nice to cup
Massage: put in loads of effort, liked when she used her knees to get those knots
French : yes, nice soft lips and some tongue battle
Fj : nice and tight, also wet after some sensual play
Old 30-03-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

FR for Tangmo Merci

https://www-sammyboyforum-com.transl...p#post23169893

Massage: put in loads of effort, liked when she used her knees to get those knots
Old 30-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
lmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to beholdlmf07 is a splendid one to behold

Aom
From Flirtygirls

Looks :
She most resembles the photo in the provided

Body:
Slim and sexy. 1.6m ish tall. She has nice natural boobs

BBBJ: Good suction for 5 minutes, no teeth feel at all, slurpily licked shaft.

FJ: i took the lead this time as i could not hold it anymore. She is accommodating to your request. She quite tight and get wet easily once you adjust your pace to her. Her moans are soft and natural.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=

Old 30-03-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

FR for Tangmo Merci

Old 30-03-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jos9009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mexi from LFT

location: little india apartment. quite discreet just abit challenging to find parking during peak hours.

saw that there's a weekend promo so went for it and asked for Mexi. went up to location and greeted by her in the sand coloured top in her TG video. looks wise was close to her pictures with a pretty face and first impression was that she's quite skinny at about 1.65m tall. small chat before she undressed and she's really skinny with A or small B boobs. showered together without much action, just touching here and there.

went back room, started with DFK and then spent quite some time on BBBJ. sensual with eye contact and gave attention to the balls too. returned the favour with some tongue and finger action on her V and felt the wetness inside. proceeded to missionary and elevated her hips for a deeper penetration. moans were quite loud and managed to cum together for first shot.

break time was just cuddling in bed and talking about her experiences. language wise she's okay with english but if you're able to speak thai or korean will be a bonus. said she's 26 and works back home in BKK at KTV. claims she drinks alot but her figure doesn't suggest that. GFE was pretty high and gave her undivided attention throughout the break.

second round started with BBBJ again which I really enjoyed. hopped on for CG without ky and I was really impressed by the intensity of her movements. moans got a lot louder and I asked if she was okay but she just said it's because I'm big (ego boost only) 😂 switched various positions and got to release after 5-6 positions.

overall, would say that she's worth it at that price for slim figure and good attitude. says she doesn't have much business so interested bros can go check her out.
Old 30-03-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -35 / Power: 0
joneti3636 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bell
From Galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=980398&highlight=

Look: 9/10 quite a looker definitely her in photo, wysiwyg.

Body: 8.5/10 Quite shiok to hug. Got all the nice curves, not skinny or fat. Size is just alright for her.

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural soft B’s, looks great on her.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 damn solid bbbj, she use her mouth and tongue to perform wonders. Very good suction and wetness is just nice.

FJ: 10/10 never rush, take things slowly. Step by step kind of sex, never skip to the main point. Gentle with her at the start and slowly became some intense work out with her.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1