The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
Taikor, frankly speaking i don"t like cbj, but just that the Thai is the hottest that night.
As for new places,Just to pass time, quality doesn't matter

Then you may like to look at this more run down place (map as per insert) coded by us as "SOS" (Sex One Stop)

Warning: This is Bro Dyelook's turf, if you meet him please buy him "kopi-o gas" (aerated form of kopi-o, known as oh-kao )

You can't miss him as he is a tall and handsome man who speaks Thai to a level that convinces almost all Thai puyings to die for him

BTW, that road is called Jalan Gelang
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 03-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

SOS is very nearby, just about 1 km from ACE as the crow flies

You will see many crows there too, including those hang flowers girls from 8 pm to 12 midnight
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-12-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post

Then you may like to look at this more run down place (map as per insert) coded by us as "SOS" (Sex One Stop)

Warning: This is Bro Dyelook's turf, if you meet him please buy him "kopi-o gas" (aerated form of kopi-o, known as oh-kao )

You can't miss him as he is a tall and handsome man who speaks Thai to a level that convinces almost all Thai puyings to die for him

BTW, that road is called Jalan Gelang
wah, wonder if i can avoid the flip cars by mentioning his name....LOL...just joking

Quote:

SOS is very nearby, just about 1 km from ACE as the crow flies t

You will see many crows there too, including those hang flowers girls from 8 pm to 12 midnight
i found the place n at this instant drinking coffee thks to directions from bro dyelook.
approached by few girls quoting 100, is that the correct price to pay?
Old 03-12-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually i prefer SOS, cause more spacious n got singing.
i'll update more later.
if no lobang, i just walk to ACE again.
Again many thks to Taikors Pom, dyelook, papercutz n others for guiding.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
i'll update more later.
RM100 per bonk is the standard for SOS girls. Pom does not like the rooms for bonking. Perhaps you should try one to know what is it .....if you are lucky you will get a girl that uses her room.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 03-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
i'll update more later.
You are welcome.

I was actually there on Sunday at 7 but you didn't reply your WeChat. But anyway didn't stay long, weekend nights and particularly early if the month (when salary just paid) is possibly the worst time to visit.

Packed and girls tend to rush because they want to maximize their haul.

Best time is Monday night at the tail end of the month....when the usual punters at ACE are broke.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hahahaha......Pom had lost interest in screwing Thai girls after that Danuk debacle, where Thai WL's did cheated the sanity of screwing them again

If you can tolerate CBJ as a usual norms to the Thais, then you should not miss Wildboar, at least for a try. I dun think so you will regret it

Anyway, there is another place called One Stop nearby [our code is SOS] but you have to ask our taikor Dyelook for permit or visa to go there....hahahahaha. Anyway, if you don't enjoy at ACE then no need to go anywhere laio.
Funny, I had a Thai ML regular that not only gives very good massage, but BBBJ, CIM and even swallowed once because I shot it in too deep..... That's rare. Pretty sure that was a special VVIP service. Too bad she is back in Thailand.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
RM100 per bonk is the standard for SOS girls. Pom does not like the rooms for bonking. Perhaps you should try one to know what is it .....if you are lucky you will get a girl that uses her room.
To be honest ACE rooms arent that much better...other than the bathroom conundrums.

I still prefer to bonk yuen yuen at her flat instead...before she goes to work at ACE.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Well there is beach club. Not exactly walking distance but only a few minutes can ride.

Take out only place. Price depends on your charm and time. Prices range from 300 to 700 for overnights from 3am (club closing time). Not a place for nOobies. Will get rapped on prices. It's a proper club..with expats and tourists.so prices are as such. Mix of viets, Thais, Cambodians, Indonesians, and the rare sighting of Koreans, eastern Europeans and Ebony.

Not a place i would solo though...... Just remembered, still have half a bottle there....likely expired......

Had 3 overnight take outs from there for 300 to 350. 2 quite decent young viet and indo chinese, one older Viet. Quality better than ACE isn't saying much.

Walk around there at closing time, and you can get girls that didn't get any or came back for a last round for cheap. Most girls will ask for 700 to 800 for short time depending on how gullible or touristy you look.

Girls may have a short time room nearby that you have to pay, or take them back to your own hotel.
Old 03-12-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
You are welcome.

I was actually there on Sunday at 7 but you didn't reply your WeChat. But anyway didn't stay long, weekend nights and particularly early if the month (when salary just paid) is possibly the worst time to visit.

Best time is Monday night at the tail end of the month....when the usual punters at ACE are broke.

Sorry bro, i was using different phones so may missed your message on wechat.
Lets meet again if u hv time these 2 days.
thks for the info on beach club.
any dress code? i m wearing sandals.

i just done a Hunan 33yo PRC from SOS.
Her room really nice, she even sell sex toys n others displayed....service good like Lilee except no kissing.
1.6m great body, minimal stretch marks.
maybe too tired after 2 rds last night, she finished me w hj after some time pumping.
i will take a walk now to ACE for a last look n then back hotel for rest.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

bro daty.. you really dont act like 50.. can cum & still walk from SOS back to ACE.. really salute you..
Old 04-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro daty.. you really dont act like 50.. can cum & still walk from SOS back to ACE.. really salute you..
Bro, after finish take a walk SOS to ACE 1km no problem,
i actually likes walking like 1-2km, after a meal to sort of prevent over weight, cause lazy to exercise or jog.
Last night SOS girl said i need more exercise cause little bro was half lame throughout the session.
Told me she jog n do Yoga, no wonder the great body at 33.
Her room really nice n spacious like got 25-30sq m.
Well furnished, sofa, nice bed, comfortable
Lots of towels like 30pcs n use laundried ones to clean me. saw 5-6 used towels, guess used by customers before me.
told me rental 3000 per month, think exagerated.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'll update more later.
youre a more serious cheongster coz you ask & give thanks & fr back in the forum.. most of the newbies just ask & disappear without writing a simple thanks.. hope you have a nice memory bonk during your visit..

paiseh unable to join you coz my area is full of road blocks these few days..
Old 04-12-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
youre a more serious cheongster coz you ask & give thanks & fr back in the forum.. most of the newbies just ask & disappear without writing a simple thanks.. hope you have a nice memory bonk during your visit..

paiseh unable to join you coz my area is full of road blocks these few days..
Bro, if people help me, saying thks is the min i should do.
so far so good my trip, maybe foodwise u could recomend some non_sweet stuff.
i been eating roti prata, bryani n the Peng Hua pig organ rice. i also saw the alley w the curry chee cheong fun n 埔noodles, maybe try tonight.
Old 04-12-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post

weekend nights and particularly early if the month (when salary just paid) is possibly the worst time to visit.

Bro u know ACE like your fingertips.
Yesterday afternoon 4pm i went , only saw the lower grades ones n not much customers.
After SOS I went abt 11pm, place was crowded w chengsters n younger n better looking gals. Unexpected especially on Monday but like u said salary day effects.
Saw abt 5-7 doable ones.
But i m in condition to take due to tiredness. maybe tonight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1