The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 946 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Must be u bro
No la, i dun hv such privilege bro..
Old 21-02-2015, 12:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Gong Xi Gong Xi, Gong Xi Fa Cai,

Wonder any bros go gai gai wif the girls in this auspicious day? definitely a day to be remembered

Huat Ah...
i think go out on v day/xmas/u or her dob is more memorable on cny should be similar to the rest of days unless u wanna bring her along to 拜年 or see ur parents
Old 21-02-2015, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink THE Biggest and most Sinister HYPOCRITE In SBF

Oh my goodness me...

this fella Max_Priest has gotta be THE Biggest and most Sinister HYPOCRITE in SBF...!!!

Slyer, i am quite sure u r going to read this post...and you know or ought to know where i am cuming fm mate...!!...

Unfit, i guess u are a wise chap who already knows what is best for u, so good luck to u buddy!!...

Oh n i shall deal wif the substance of this pathetic lame gimmick post of that fella Max_Priest in theHOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips threadin due course, so to those interested Samsters, stay tuned.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wah lau...dun let the pussy outta da panties...must act blur liao

Kong Hei Fatt Choy, mate!

Operation Code Word: Straight Flush

She is considered Three of a Kind in that particular house ... Enjoy!

Poker Face,
MaXx
Old 21-02-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Operation Codeword: Straight Flush

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Kung Hei Fatt Choy

Will memorize the code for voice procedure of Ops GL

Sinfully yours...

Poked face Moses Mark

Have a lustful Goat Year Bro!
Yes, absolutely ... Unlike the above pathetic clown, We are genuine and mature punters ... We don't resort to immature campaign (that deviate from the actual intent of this forum) against another samster. As a matter of fact, he is unethical, unscrupulous and full of hypocrisy ... This pathetic clown is desperately struggling to sustain in his meaningless and dying campaign by trying to manipulate bros Unfit & Slyer (with my above post) to go against me in the hope of gaining credibility here ... I laughed my ass off another time the moment I read his response (above) to my post ... He does not even know what I was referring to when I mentioned some Poker lingos in my eariler post ... He even tried to desperately pull bro Slyer to his side in the hope of gaining support from Slyer ... This has nothing gotta do with Slyer ... Bwahahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-02-2015 at 02:43 AM.
Old 21-02-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Operation Royal Flush just went down the drain. COA not happy with operation. Demands CO to return to Mindef immediately.
He is making a Crying Call ... Because of his egoistic nature, no way he could back off ... No way he could prove it as a Heroic call as well simply because there is nothing to prove ... His action is only a Float! Game on ...

Poker strategy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-02-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
He is making a Crying Call ... Because of his egoistic nature, no way he could back off ... No way he could prove it as a Heroic call as well simply because there is nothing to prove ... His action is only a Float! Game on ...

Poker strategy,
MaXx
bro max, intercept ur heated atmosphere any CHIO and fair babe to intro? LULU and SHUNZI rare species type^_^
Old 21-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, absolutely ... Unlike the above pathetic clown, We are genuine and mature punters ... We don't resort to immature campaign (that deviate from the actual intent of this forum) against another samster. As a matter of fact, he is unethical, unscrupulous and full of hypocrisy ... This pathetic clown is desperately struggling to sustain in his meaningless and dying campaign by trying to manipulate bros Unfit & Slyer with my above post against me in the hope of gaining credibility here ... I laughed my ass off another time the moment I read his respond (above) to my post ... He does not even know what I was referring to when I mentioned some Poker lingos in my eariler post ... He even tried to desperately pull bro Slyer into his side in the hope of gaining support from Slyer ... This has nothing gotta do with Slyer ... Bwahahaha ...
I have a question. Why do you think omnia is having a "campaign" against you?

Thought you guys were friends?
Old 21-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
bro max, intercept ur heated atmosphere any CHIO and fair babe to intro? LULU and SHUNZI rare species type^_^
Why need to "intercept" max just to ask this question?

You can PM him or just simply pose the question to all brothers here what
Old 23-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have a question. Why do you think omnia is having a "campaign" against you?

Thought you guys were friends?
Well ... to begin with, I don't need to resort to write FR to get raw job and/or excellent services from WLs. Only pathetic clown(s) who do that will thought that way obviously ...

BTW, you two were at loggerheads too before eventually becoming "friends", no?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
No worries, bro ... PMed done! Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well ... to begin with, I don't need to resort to write FR to get raw job and/or excellent services from WLs. Only pathetic clown(s) who do that will thought that way obviously ...

BTW, you two were at loggerheads too before eventually becoming "friends", no?
Interesting points. Care to share more on:

1) why "pathetic clowns", to use your term, will think you write FRs to get raw jobs?
2) why omnia was "loggerheads" with me and then eventually become "friends".

Curious to know your take.

And why bother with this "operation straight flush" when you might be preaching to the choir, and a lot of customers don't depend on this forum these days anyway?
Old 23-02-2015, 05:49 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Interesting points. Care to share more on:

1) why "pathetic clowns", to use your term, will think you write FRs to get raw jobs?
2) why omnia was "loggerheads" with me and then eventually become "friends".

Curious to know your take.

And why bother with this "operation straight flush" when you might be preaching to the choir, and a lot of customers don't depend on this forum these days anyway?
Bro, no doubt there is a lot of customers don't depend on this forum these days, there is a lot of customers depend on this forum too. A lot of us used to be newbies very dependent on this forum, the number of newbies will only increase over the years than decreases, I guess some of us still refer to the fr to a certain degree, at least for me I mean....sometime I just treat the good fr as bad one, and sometimes vice versa good piece of info to me
Old 23-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, no doubt there is a lot of customers don't depend on this forum these days, there is a lot of customers depend on this forum too. A lot of us used to be newbies very dependent on this forum, the number of newbies will only increase over the years than decreases, I guess some of us still refer to the fr to a certain degree, at least for me I mean....sometime I just treat the good fr as bad one, and sometimes vice versa good piece of info to me
Interesting that you replied to this. Anyway, what's your take then on using code words like "operation straight flush" in the forum?

Useful to those reading the forum, or no?
Old 23-02-2015, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Interesting that you replied to this. Anyway, what's your take then on using code words like "operation straight flush" in the forum?

Useful to those reading the forum, or no?
To me it is just like some ascii codes or machine language, what do you think
Old 23-02-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
To me it is just like some ascii codes or machine language, what do you think
It puzzles me why the need for such "codes" here. But to each his own I guess?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1