The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by admirer09 View Post
Have been to SC many times already, dont think that they practice balck magic. Some of the gers hail frm bkk or other place usually not staying more than a few months to solve their financial problems. Got a ger last time which only serves foreigner, excellent manners , good service. 5000 is indeed ex, but indeed refreshing especially when hatyai is so small and all the gers seem so familar
I am yet to try SC Heritage, just wondering does all of their gals offer BBBJ as part of the 5000 baht. What time the gal will come to your hotel room? I actually after fair Thai gals. I hope most, if not all, of them are fair.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Hi Bro,last trip went to hatyai,but can't find any pure thai girl,mostly myanmar ladies,with lazy attitude only like to sleep in the room.Btw can any bro reco me as i i would like to book thai ladies (LT),Where can i go?look like the whole hatyai is full of myanmar ladies,sianz!Heard that kiss lounge offer thai lady at the rate of 5000baht.Any bro try before?how's about SC Heritage hotel & Regazza?Your support and help is greatly appreciated.
Bro you go danok also same. I say mostly, if not all are myanmar, cambodia or vietnamese gals. The trends have changed. Let me shortlisted some place for you to try Thai gals:

1) Pink Lady with mostly Thai MILF ladies (High class girl and establishment) - Most famous and centrally located bath house in Hatyai.
2) Chao Phraya 4 with Thai babes and some selected models at 2500 baht per session (High class girl and establishment) Prices in these places are 1,200-1,300-1,500-1,800 and has some high end ladies for 2,500. All are 90 minutes and the rooms are decent to great.
3) SC Heritage with either Bangkok gals or from other parts of Thailand (overnight rate is 5000 baht) - No ST available
4) Kiss Lounge at Garden Home Hotel (LT rate is 5000 baht, ST is 2500 baht)
5) Nice lady @ Wiangpin hotel (ST rate is around 1000 baht or less, depend on quality, most of the gals are young pretty Thai gals) - Please be reminded the place quite old and run down
6) New lady @ opposite to Merlin hotel (ST rate is around 1000 baht or less, depend on quality) - Quality more or less similar like Nice Lady
7) Atami @ 69-71 Tanratanakorn Road (ST prices are 700-1,000 baht) - Run down brothel that offers quick ST session
8) Chintana @ 70 Tanratanakorn Road (ST prices are 700-1,000 baht) - Run down brothel that offers quick ST session
9) Kiss Channel @ 2 Soi 6 Rajindee Road (It's the most famous club for Malaysian and Singaporean clubbers at Hatyai) - You need to spend a bomb (at least 5000 baht for drinks, hanging flower, excluding booking fee) to book the gal you like, but again, the gal may not follow you back. Excuse, and more excuses and in the end money wasted and disappointing trip for some bros. Would be perfect to visit if you are rich and handsome.
10) Paragon disco - This is the best place to book Thai freelancers not attached to any MP or karaokes in Hatyai. This is also the most risky as the gal can escape with your cash in the middle of the night while you asleep. For drink and dance is ok but for gal booking, not recommended.

I have mentioned 10 best places where you can book pure Thai gals at Hat yai. Another caution is don't ask tuktuk to bring you directly to these place as they will always ask 500 baht from the establishment as a commission for bringing you there. In the end you will pay 500 baht more. Study and do some research on Hatyai map for their location and ask the driver to stop somewhere near and alight, wait the driver to leave and walk to the place you wish to go. If got tuktuk driver ask 'want zha bor' just answer 'mai ao' (dun wan) or you can also reply 'wu zha bor liao' (got girl oredi). Hope this helps.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Hi Bro,last trip went to hatyai,but can't find any pure thai girl,mostly myanmar ladies,with lazy attitude only like to sleep in the room.Btw can any bro reco me as i i would like to book thai ladies (LT),Where can i go?look like the whole hatyai is full of myanmar ladies,sianz!Heard that kiss lounge offer thai lady at the rate of 5000baht.Any bro try before?how's about SC Heritage hotel & Regazza?Your support and help is greatly appreciated.
The situation is very different now. Previously Thais were plenty in the sex trade was because their family were in need of money due to the poor economic conditions. But now Thailand's economy is booming and unemployment is very low. There are more jobs than available labour so the Thais do not need to send their spouses or daughters into the sex trade. Instead it is the Myanmese, Cambodians that are in dire straits and desperate for money that's why you find these nationalities in the brothels. The rare few Thais that you do find are probably those single mothers, junkies, dysfunctional types etc....
Old 07-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Revisited Hadyai a week ago. Its indeed a shadow of its former self. Being a weekday some more, I was probably the only customer walking and viewing the farms of see kim yong and channivet. Prices also reasonable.. average of 2000thb and can go down to 1800thb if u bargained. The good thing is there were more choices for me End up taking a syt from soi channivet for 2k. Didnt bargain as it was already considered cheap compared to Danuk. She had a kawai japanese look due to blue contact eyes and brownish blond hair. Spoke fluent mandarin probably learnt from malaysian or sigaporean tirak. 1st session was not bad.. but later found out she only wanted to stay in the hotel so I kicked her out and took back 1k. Didnt visit Hadyai all the way just to sleep in the hotel. Later I choose another syt with a more outgoing attitude, she had natural c cups which I cant hold fully wih my hands.

We visited Paragon and I asked her to invite her female friend along. Paragon was almost empty so we drank a few bottles and continued to Bix, which was way more happening with Thai life band and almost packed crowd. All in all.. she was a good drinker and partier, managed to finish 30 bottles of heineken. Her friend offered herself for 3some but I declined, too tired already. Went back early hours in the morning and had one bonk before sending her off.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
Revisited Hadyai a week ago. Its indeed a shadow of its former self. Being a weekday some more, I was probably the only customer walking and viewing the farms of see kim yong and channivet. Prices also reasonable.. average of 2000thb and can go down to 1800thb if u bargained. The good thing is there were more choices for me End up taking a syt from soi channivet for 2k. Didnt bargain as it was already considered cheap compared to Danuk. She had a kawai japanese look due to blue contact eyes and brownish blond hair. Spoke fluent mandarin probably learnt from malaysian or sigaporean tirak. 1st session was not bad.. but later found out she only wanted to stay in the hotel so I kicked her out and took back 1k. Didnt visit Hadyai all the way just to sleep in the hotel. Later I choose another syt with a more outgoing attitude, she had natural c cups which I cant hold fully wih my hands.

We visited Paragon and I asked her to invite her female friend along. Paragon was almost empty so we drank a few bottles and continued to Bix, which was way more happening with Thai life band and almost packed crowd. All in all.. she was a good drinker and partier, managed to finish 30 bottles of heineken. Her friend offered herself for 3some but I declined, too tired already. Went back early hours in the morning and had one bonk before sending her off.
Now the farm girl attitude is very different from 10 years ago where one can experience the true Thai housewife experience. Not much now I guess, I read more negative reports than the positive from the farm gals these days. Even it's cheap I just dun feel to try again. And I dun reli like to kick a gal out in the middle of the night, if she's no good, I will not return for her again.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 19
excloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexcloc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

indeed thai is not the same as last time. You can try go down to danok if you are disappointed with hatyai.

I do believe Vietnam would become the next thailand though the girls still have a lot to catch up in terms of service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
The situation is very different now. Previously Thais were plenty in the sex trade was because their family were in need of money due to the poor economic conditions. But now Thailand's economy is booming and unemployment is very low. There are more jobs than available labour so the Thais do not need to send their spouses or daughters into the sex trade. Instead it is the Myanmese, Cambodians that are in dire straits and desperate for money that's why you find these nationalities in the brothels. The rare few Thais that you do find are probably those single mothers, junkies, dysfunctional types etc....
Old 07-02-2013, 06:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by excloc View Post
indeed thai is not the same as last time. You can try go down to danok if you are disappointed with hatyai.
Khun excloc,

Don't be surprise if some still think Hatyai is still the place to go.
Just stick to Danok for cheonging in South Thailand.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 09-02-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Khun excloc,

Just stick to Danok for cheonging in South Thailand
Are you coming to Bangkok by coach bus too.??
Old 07-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockers View Post
Due to CNY holiday. Every years fully booked.
Booked by whom. Not many cheong there now. Only ah peks like us will want to go there to look up old friends.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
Booked by whom. Not many cheong there now. Only ah peks like us will want to go there to look up old friends.
is true tat all r fully book.. flight or coaches for 8,9/2. i went to golden mile complex tis afternoon.. all say fully book.. the only fastest way is go to butterworth n take a taxi to hatyai...
Old 08-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Khun excloc,

Just stick to Danok for cheonging in South Thailand
Was in Danok 5 days before Hadyai. Its a much more busy town, but in terms of puying only quantity is more, but everything too commercial. Even food is getting more expensive than KL and Singapore. A simple lunch in Water View cost us 3000thb.

The best option imho is book the girls from hadyai but bring them to danok. Besides quantity quality of girls quite low in Danok, most farms only 5/10 only with very few 6 and 7s. only decent quality ones are a few dancers at yes and z club but mostly spoiled by heavy tippers paying 5000thb flowers and didnt get anything in return.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Any bro got any info about Danok model quality girl smtg like 5kbaht but at Danok.?? Used to get Abi at Yes club but nowdays she damn /#$#^#/^#^#^# need hunt new model again
Old 08-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
is true tat all r fully book.. flight or coaches for 8,9/2. i went to golden mile complex tis afternoon.. all say fully book.. the only fastest way is go to butterworth n take a taxi to hatyai...
wa you reminded me of once i went there on chinese new year

we booked the coach from golden mile

but we got played out ...

the coach stop at butterworth

we told the driver our tickets shows SIN-HAADYAI

he then told us to lodge a complain when we gets back

WTF!!!

so 4 of us lan lan ownself look for cab there

got one cab but one old man inside

the cabby told us he needs only three more passengers

i told the cabby to ask the old man to give us way

since the cab needs 4 then will move out

wtf he stingy he refuse to charter the whole cab

so instead of one badge waiting

now two badges waiting

finally we manged to get another cab

by that time its quite late

so we reach haadyai around 6 pm

damned inside the taxi damned hot...its a hot sunny day

i seated in the front seat somemore...sun glaring straight at my face

so i got a bad sore throat ... wtf!

by the way its many years back

but i will never forget the encounter
Old 08-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=JOGK;8494798]wa you reminded me of once i went there on chinese new year

the coach stop at butterworth.....

thxs so much for ur advice n comment.. i think i better skip tis trip n go hatyai after CNY....
Old 08-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=jimfairy;8494979]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
wa you reminded me of once i went there on chinese new year

the coach stop at butterworth.....

thxs so much for ur advice n comment.. i think i better skip tis trip n go hatyai after CNY....
Thats what I always do. No point to wait long hour and pay double for hotel rooms. Better spend this extra money on MP or Kiss Lounge gal later on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1