The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gibsonlespaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

I will be going to Guangzhou during cantonfair using jetstar.
Flight will land midnight, I will be staying at Rosedale hotel the next day, and I am thinking to stay at 24hr Spa when i reach there. Is Rosedale hotel provide this 24 hrs spa? any extra services? I am looking for more discreet place as I will be traveling with OC.

Any suggestions would be great. thanks!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
Anel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnel King deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro hornysam

Nanhai & Shunde is about 45 min by car.

I'm a Punjabi Singaporean. My chinese can only get me so far. Hokkien to look for CB or Juagen also half baked. So to go that far will be a bit difficult.

Anyway my next trip will be to Zhongshan. Visiting a factory in Dongfeng area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornysam View Post
hi bro,

if you can leave shunde a bit, there are many wonderful saunas in nanhai area, also in foshan, rates are 4 , 5 , 6 for 2 hours full services. many girls to choose from, as many as 100+ on a quiet day. if u go after 11+ can stay overnite too, free drinks and food etc etc. a v gd one is ying quan, near the furniture wholesale market. i used to go there 3-4 times a week...hehe... ard e area got many saunas, 6-8 in the same sector. yu long, ming quan hui, etc

but i dun noe whether nanhai is near shunde or not...

Retired from visiting Pros. Just enjoying Jua Gen.

My Threads:
Prostate Massage
Passage of time – From a Boy to a Man!
Need Help On How To Make My Wife Sexually Active?
Sexy Colleagues We Fantasize or Lust for
Old 11-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi bro,

if you can leave shunde a bit, there are many wonderful saunas in nanhai area, also in foshan, rates are 4 , 5 , 6 for 2 hours full services. many girls to choose from, as many as 100+ on a quiet day. if u go after 11+ can stay overnite too, free drinks and food etc etc. a v gd one is ying quan, near the furniture wholesale market. i used to go there 3-4 times a week...hehe... ard e area got many saunas, 6-8 in the same sector. yu long, ming quan hui, etc

but i dun noe whether nanhai is near shunde or not...
"if you can leave shunde a bit, there are many wonderful saunas in nanhai area, also in foshan,"

"but i dun noe whether nanhai is near shunde or not"

Bro your England very powerful. I read several times also cannot understand.

So there are many saunas in Shunde (Fushan) esp near the furniture market and you are not sure if Nanhai is near to Shunde (Fushan) or not. Is that what you are trying to put across ???

Good info. Sometime I too need to spend a night or two in Shunde - Le Tong. Used to be very boring for me then. Now it seem i can have fun in some sauna if i m horny. Thank you so much.

BTW, I think Shunde is now consider part of Fushan district. Previous they are of separate district (市).
Old 12-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gibsonlespaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibsonlespaul View Post
I will be going to Guangzhou during cantonfair using jetstar.
Flight will land midnight, I will be staying at Rosedale hotel the next day, and I am thinking to stay at 24hr Spa when i reach there. Is Rosedale hotel provide this 24 hrs spa? any extra services? I am looking for more discreet place as I will be traveling with OC.

Any suggestions would be great. thanks!
any help on this? very much appreciated!
Old 12-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
I am permanent in GZ and I live in Tianhe close to GZ East station. If you are interested, we can go CP together from 26th to 28th. I am hoping to meet other Samsters there. PM me if you have time to go..
Since u stay there, what to do after 2am?
Old 12-04-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
Sorry bro, i usually sleep la cos my family is here in GZ with me. As such, GZ/Tianhe is not so much my playground. When I need to bonk and do not have the luxury of time, I will go to Haizhu area but usually in the evenings after work. For SW, you can try near the GZ east station. there was one nite i was back from CP too late and had to walk back home. I noticed some SW near the station and one approached me, told me 300 ST. I did not try though, esp not upon returning from CP.. Hehe
Old 12-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post

GZ is quite similar to SZ a big city. In fact a provincial capital of Guang Dong.
The gov has to ensure discipline and absolute control. So everything has to be seen following the rules at least.

Good for shopping, dinning, do business, make money etc ... Yes still have many massages that offer hj.....may be some offering fj but very discreetly.
Want a "quick release" yes no problem can find but want to good fun. Even resident like our bro has to go all the way to CP. I think we know what he mean.

For me whenever I'm in GZ either Iwill try to finish my "work" as fast and possible so as to get to CP or i arrange a regular companion to be with me to enjoy which GZ can offer best.

I think more productive and efficient this way then trying "hunt around" in GZ knowingly that I m going pay much more and not that easy. Keke.....
Old 12-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all,

I just back from Guangzhou. Stay in Crowne Plaza Guangzhou City Centre (广州中心皇冠假日酒店) with my girlfriend. Saw a pamphlet inside the hotel room advertising their spa in the 5th floor. The spa name is Toprain Club (天润会所). Cannot find any post here talking about this spa. As with my girlfriend, so cannot go and try out.

The price is on a high side. For oil treatment massage, 498 RMB for 75 mins. The most expensive is the Naturo Pharm Spa costing 1888 RMB for 150 mins!!! Not sure whether this is a clean spa. Anyone try before? Please advice. I really appreciate that.
Old 13-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Ronjeremy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
Tried this website last night! the operater sounds very sexy! normal gal is 400rmb/90mins but i asked for sch gal (but she not really schooling la but young) 500rmb. need to pay for her transport too which she claims to be 60rmb.

the gal is very inexperieced from hunan. she rushing for time. but it shd be a 90 mins session. she left after the one shot which is about 20mins. service no good. (forgot to ask operator if it is 90mins 2 shots or 1shots but techincally i tot 90mins shd be 2 shots one mah). not a good experience for me but maybe just because of this gal.
I just tried this service too.
Operator promised very pretty, young girl for 800rmb. I said yes, and the one she sent over was slim but really looks 5/10. With attitude problem some more (impatient when I took 5 min to get to hotel lobby to fetch her. KNN). Ended up rejecting her, paid the transport fee rmb60, and asked for another.
After 20 min, got a 5.5/10, but with much better attitude This time I just decided to go with it. She had massive tits (F?) but had no service - cannot bathe together, inexpert BJ, very passive. Was obliging though. maybe I have been spoilt by good saunas in places like Bangkok and shanghai.

Conclusion: better go spend yr $$$ in a quality sauna or surf net and PCC or just go to CP. Avoid this fucked up service!
Old 13-04-2012, 04:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
any fellow bros stay here long term, we can meet up and cheong... i be going up again next week and staying there for 3-4 weeks.
Hi bro! I'll be there this coming Weds. If u dun mind showing this GZ noob the way can meet up after working hours. PM me your China number? Cheers now!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 14-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

hornysam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
"if you can leave shunde a bit, there are many wonderful saunas in nanhai area, also in foshan,"

"but i dun noe whether nanhai is near shunde or not"

Bro your England very powerful. I read several times also cannot understand.

So there are many saunas in Shunde (Fushan) esp near the furniture market and you are not sure if Nanhai is near to Shunde (Fushan) or not. Is that what you are trying to put across ???

Good info. Sometime I too need to spend a night or two in Shunde - Le Tong. Used to be very boring for me then. Now it seem i can have fun in some sauna if i m horny. Thank you so much.

BTW, I think Shunde is now consider part of Fushan district. Previous they are of separate district (市).
hi bro

wat i meant is i have been to nanhai, a place in foshan, i read in earlier posts that shunde is part of foshan too, so should not be far as foshan is not too big......

the saunas i been to are in nanhai , near to furniture wholesale market. i have not been to shunde.

to bro indianmagicoil, i have postponed my trip to gz for 1 more week....
lots of unfinished work here.....so sad...miss my second "home" ...
but i stay v far from all e city area now, i stay near to the baiyun airport, i normally go Huadu 花都 nowadays, there have some nice saunas and muzu places 沐足 (foot massage) and nice supper places. nice city, cleaner than guangzhou, and less traffic.

to bro fastlizard,
will pm you my china no, most prob next week, i will be busy e 1st few days in guangzhou , lots of things to settle at the factory.. hope can meet up soon, so boring to go everywhere myself nowadays, btw u drive in china? i sold my golf last year after learning that our license is not recognized in china...was driving for 1 year without lic...wahaha.... cars r cheap here, i bought e golf brand new for only 20+ k sgd

cheers
Old 14-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

hornysam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry double post

Last edited by hornysam; 14-04-2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: double post
Old 14-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

to bro fastlizard,
will pm you my china no, most prob next week, i will be busy e 1st few days in guangzhou , lots of things to settle at the factory.. hope can meet up soon, so boring to go everywhere myself nowadays, btw u drive in china? i sold my golf last year after learning that our license is not recognized in china...was driving for 1 year without lic...wahaha.... cars r cheap here, i bought e golf brand new for only 20+ k sgd

cheers
I have already pm you my number. Lets get in touch next week. Indeed, cars are very cheap here but i have not gotten one yet. I am in the midst of getting my license, should be done soon.
Old 14-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Jason1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Guangzhou last week for a v short biz trip. No time to go CP so had to make do with wha I could find in GZ. Tried the spa at 蔚蓝国际 3rd floor which was mentioned in earlier posts. Overall, taking into consideration how limited action is, it was quite ok for the price. Paid about 378 if I don't remember wrongly.

FR:
Looks: 6.5 - 7/10. It was quite dark so can't see clearly.
Boobs : 7/10
bj: 8/10
gfe: 7
fj: 7

Sorry I don't remember the girl's number. But must say, the mamasan looks much better

Also did explore the Garden Hotel area after drinks with customer. There were quite a few FL around asking for ST. Did not try as none were to my liking.

Next trip there will be in late May. Let me know if anyone has lobangs to share.
Old 14-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
desiration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All, I am staying near guangzhou 火车站。 流花宾馆。 any happening places around??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1