The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Awesome updates..can pm exhibit s? Tks in advance
Old 05-09-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Making Auntie Kat stand up from her chair, Uncle Maxwell then knelt down as his hand went over to her underwear and yanked it down to her knees before pushing her down onto the table with her butt facing Auntie Maxwell's group. With her nether regions exposed, I could see all eyes were on her. Unfortunately for me, since she was sitting right opposite of me, I couldn't see anything but her face nor could I take any photos because her direct line of sight was towards my direction. Not knowing what Uncle Maxwell was about to do, she trembled ever so slightly as I could see Uncle Maxwell pouring lube all over his fingers before approaching her crotch.

Her eyes immediately flared up the moment she felt his fingers touch her but bit her lips from uttering anything embarrassing. Gauging her reaction, I could roughly tell that he was playing with her butthole instead of her pussy. It wouldn't make sense for him to grab a bottle of lube if he wanted to just finger her pussy since it should already be soaking wet. She looks like she wanted to say something but stopped herself because she knew it was pointless.

" My dare is to let me play with your ass until my next win. Continue the game. " Uncle Maxwell smirked as Daniel nodded and reissued the cards for the next game, leaving Uncle Maxwell's pile right beside of Auntie Kat's.

Talk about a sneaky condition. He could have specified a time limit but instead, he gave the condition that he can play with her until he wins again. The thing was that his hidden pile of cards had all been passed over to Daryl. There was no way that Daryl would lose with both his pile and his father's pile. There was only a very minimal chance that somehow Uncle Maxwell's hand is bigger than anyone else here. As if to make the offer sound even more attractive for Auntie Kat, Uncle Maxwell then specified,

" You can take a look at my cards and swap with Daniel if necessary. Whether how long would you allow me to play with your ass depends on your luck. "

" Tch. " I could hear Auntie Kat click her tongue as she then scooped up Uncle Maxwell's set of cards.

She then exchanged a few cards with Daniel. She was in a bind despite the offer sounding very lucrative. First thing first, she has to ensure that Uncle Maxwell wins. Secondly, she has to ensure that her own hand isn't the smallest otherwise she might still be subjected to more losses. That means to say that if her own hand is bigger than Uncle Maxwell's hand, she has two options - one was to discard her own cards but that would risk her losing the round but have the chance that Uncle Maxwell's hand might win OR; tolerate Uncle Maxwell's caress and not break up her own cards so that she wouldn't lose.

She gritted her teeth as she bore with him pushing his fingers slowly in and out of her ass, as if to loosen her up. Thankfully for her, she has already washed up that part so at least there won't be any scat involved. She was then done with both Uncle Maxwell and her set as the rest of the players contemplate whether to exchange cards with Daniel. Just then, we could hear a voice calling out from the other group.

" Hey Maxwell, think ya could move your head a little? You're blocking the view. " Mark said as Uncle Maxwell glanced back at him before understanding what he meant as he moved slightly to the side.

Upon hearing that, Auntie Kat's face immediately turned red as she realized her position. Her nether regions were now being completely exposed to the other group. She might consider Mark as one of the angmohs which she doesn't need to care that much about but Harry, on the other hand, was a completely different story as she glanced back over her shoulders. Sure enough, he was looking at her. Embarrassed, she tried to stand back up and use her hand to cover up but Uncle Maxwell wasn't having any of it.

" Remember the dare? Don't move until I tell you to or unless you win with my hand. " Uncle Maxwell smirked, leaving Auntie Kat no choice but to allow the peanut gallery to ogle at her privates.
Old 05-09-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1929 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Awesome update TS!
Old 05-09-2018, 05:21 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Expectedly, not even once did Auntie Kat managed to win with Uncle Maxwell's hand as she was at his mercy. The males continued to dominate the game fairly easily. It was decided that if Uncle Maxwell's hand was to lose, the second lowest hand would then be declared the loser in order for it to be 'fair' for Auntie Kat. But that still didn't change the fact that the females were more likely to lose. Thankfully, Auntie Kat dodged the bullet and instead, Deborah was the one that got caught in the crossfire as she heaved a sigh and rolled a dare as well. I was the winner again as I then told her to take off her bra, not wanting to do anything too drastic just yet. I had just earned Auntie Kat's trust, it wouldn't make sense for me to be too greedy to request for something too outrageous to flush it all down the drain.

I glanced over to the other side. Yeah, they have already stopped playing with their spin the bottle but instead was already engaging in a foursome. Placing Auntie Maxwell in a doggy position, Uncle D was screwing her whereas Mark and Harry were getting sucked off in alternate turns. Seems like they were taking turns playing with her. She doesn't seem pressured by the 3 cocks that surrounded her. No, it seems as though as she was more than happy to be of service to them, almost like saying the more the better.

" Oh yes, that's the spot. " all of us could hear her crying out. " That's it, D. Go at it. "

I then glanced over to Auntie Kat who was flushed. She seems slightly irritated that another woman was having her man. Well, I wouldn't be surprised since her marriage was broken up by another woman. But I must say, her position must be uncomfortable though. She was bent over while Uncle Maxwell stood behind her while fingering her ass as she used her arms to support herself off of the table. Not that I was complaining since the view was magnificent from my angle. I could see her hanging small lumps of flesh decorated with a brown tip swaying ever so slightly when Uncle Maxwell pushes his finger into her. As much as I wanted to take a photo, it simply wasn't possible.

The next round finished and Deborah took the shot again. Fortunately for her, it was Truth and the winner was her brother Daryl. Daryl then grinned as he then asked her,

" So Deborah, how are you feeling right now? "

" Hmm, a bit left out I guess? " she replied honestly. Yeah, she was the only female here that wasn't playing with anyone or being played with at the moment.

" I see. Better luck next time then, hope you roll a dare. " Daryl grinned as he pinched her nipple playfully.

The game continued on. And talking about the unfortunate, it seems that Auntie Kat opt not to discard her own cards and somehow she managed to win the next round with Henry being on the losing end with a pair of kings. Henry shrugged as he then rolled and it was a dare. There was not a single piece of clothing on him anymore so she couldn't exactly ask him to take something off. She has to come up with something on the spot. As she thought about the options, the merriments of the group behind continued to echo. I wonder what she would make him do
Old 05-09-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
4wheeels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4wheeels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This thread story still going very strong.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
bigyellowbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very juicy story and hope to read more.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts,
Can I have the exhibit S?
Thank you
Old 05-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done TS, keep the story coming and updated...cheers.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
iniboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really like your story , hoping for more juicy updates!
Old 05-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
UOBtrust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and waiting here next.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:18 AM
Samster

Some bros asked about how long more I'm going to write. Currently, I'm planning to end the Bali trip in most likely 15-20 more chapters then I will leave the story on a hiatus depending on the reaction so yeah. I would most likely be taking a break from writing. I have another business trip due in 2 weeks time and I won't be in SG until about a month later so I will try to write as much as I can and hopefully end the story before that. Each chapter takes me at least 10-20minutes to write especially given that I have to recollect my memories and pen it down. Some parts are very fuzzy for me so yeah.

----------------------------------------

She was wearing a conflicted expression on her face and I roughly knew why. She probably thought something along the lines of, 'Why am I the only reluctant one here? Why is D enjoying himself when I'm here suffering? Maybe I should play around to let him know how it feels.' Of course, that's just me assuming based on the look on her face. But at the same time, she stopped herself despite her lips parting. She saw me. That probably returned the rationale back into her. That was right. She couldn't exactly attempt to spite Uncle D for fucking around literally behind her back because I was around, not to mention Harry too.

" I dare you to go suck a dick. " Auntie Kat then pointed behind her towards Uncle Maxwell.

" Like hell I'm doing that. " obviously Henry wasn't having any of it as he scoffed.

" Why? Are you such a sore loser? You talked a lot about Samuel earlier didn't you? Didn't know you didn't have the balls. " Auntie Kat smirked devilishly. Talk about an eye for an eye.

" Fuck you, you little bitch. Don't forget that we have something that you want. " Henry was obviously agitated by her words. " Don't forget your position. "

" Now now, chill down guys. It's just a game. " Uncle Maxwell was the one who broke them up. " Kat, could you give him another dare that doesn't involve homosexuality at least? "

" The dares are supposed to be outrageous, am I mistaken? " I think something had snapped inside of Auntie Kat as her reserved side was long gone. It seems like she was really angry at Uncle D. " I took it in the ass and this guy doesn't even dare to touch a cock? "

" Fair point but still, don't forget, he's technically your boss. Don't do anything too rash that may affect the future. " Uncle Maxwell noticed it as well and tried to pacify her.

By now, he had stopped fingering her and instead was trying to pacify her. However, the group at the back didn't stop and Auntie Maxwell's throes only seemed to fuel her frustration even further. But she did understand where Uncle Maxwell was coming from. Despite doing all of those nasty things to her, he was still protecting her, unlike her boyfriend who was simply indulging in pleasure behind them. She then glanced at me as I shook my head and told her to calm down. Uncle Maxwell did have a point. My words from earlier must have influenced her as well as she calmed herself down.

" Fine, I'm sorry. I dare you to skip a turn if you win. " she then told Henry. The next time he wins, the round would be considered void and no one has to do any forfeits.

" Alright then. But you better watch out. " Henry shrugged as Daniel then recollected back all the cards and dealt them out again.

Realizing that she could have done something that could have potentially threaten her long-built career and her source of income, she heaved a sigh of relief that she managed to become level-headed again before turning back towards Uncle Maxwell and whisper very softly. " Thanks. "

" No problem. Now then bend back over. " Uncle Maxwell grinned.

Well, so much for gratitude. But despite that, Auntie Kat complied and went back to her original position. She probably realized that Uncle Maxwell was simply doing this for the sex only and nothing else. The rest of the guys here could potentially threaten her career. I guess that had placed Uncle Maxwell slightly higher on the pedestal compared to the rest of these scum especially the one still pounding away at Auntie Maxwell without seemingly a care in the world despite his girlfriend's suffering. If it wasn't for Uncle Maxwell's intervention, things might have gone awry. That was probably the first time I have seen Auntie Kat lose her temper though. I guess even the most patient person has their limits too.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:48 AM
Samster

The game continued on with nothing much happening at our side. It must have been after 5 games whereby mostly truth was rolled except one whereby Deborah had to take off her panties due to a dare, leaving her butt naked. The merriments of the foursome happening at the other side of the room were getting louder as I could still see Uncle D pumping in and out of Auntie Maxwell at a rapid pace. I guess it was about time for him to cum since he had been at it for quite some time. It was then I realized that he wasn't wearing a condom. Oh? Was he going to cum inside or?

" Fuck yes! Mmm.. Harder! " Auntie Maxwell moaned in ecstasy as her round breasts shook up and down from Uncle D's relentless pumping. She was so into it that her mouth and hands had stopped moving, prompting the other two to shove their cocks nearer to her as though to tell her not to stop.

" Well, here it comes! The first load of the night! " Uncle D then told her as he hastened his pace even faster before quickly pulling it out and spraying it all over on her butt.

Auntie Kat didn't even look back as Uncle D continued ejaculating on her butt, probably mindful that it might be disgusting to keep pumping a semen-filled pussy. No, Auntie Kat did seemed a bit uneasy upon hearing them but still, there wasn't as much irritation as before, but rather she seems slightly more conflicted now. I could see her body swaying ever so slightly. How long has it been since Uncle Maxwell was playing with her butt? I glanced at the clock mounted by the wall. It has been close to 10 minutes since he had started fingering her. Even if she doesn't feel anything from her ass, staying in that position must be really tiring I guess. The question was whether she was turned on or was she fatigued? If I had to take a guess, I would guess the former because she seemed a bit restless.

" Really bad luck today.. " she mumbled as she took up both her set of cards and Uncle Maxwell's stack. The reason why this was continuing was mainly due to her being unable to win with Uncle Maxwell's cards.

Without allowing Auntie Maxwell to take a break, Mark had positioned himself in front of Auntie Maxwell and started pumping into her in a missionary position while Auntie Maxwell grabbed hold of Uncle D's cock and started licking it clean, cleansing all of the semen residues that remained in his urethra. I could see Harry stroking his cock while glancing at our direction as Auntie Kat changed cards with Daniel. Just as Daniel was about to pass her the new stack of cards in exchange for the ones that she had discarded, she cracked as her body tensed up. Her head lowered as I could see her clenching her fist as if enduring something.

" Auntie Kat? Your cards are here. " Daniel called out to her, grinning away as all of us knew what was going on.

" Yeah thanks. " she then accepted the cards with slightly wobbly hands.

" What's wrong Kat? Are you feeling a little tired? " Uncle Maxwell then asked despite knowing what's wrong.

" Ahh yes. I guess I stayed in this position for too long. " Auntie Kat forced out a smile and scratched her head.

" I see. Then you better win soon. " Uncle Maxwell smirked. " It shouldn't be that hard. "

Indeed. When 3 of the players out of 6 are cheating, it's definitely not too hard. I bet it's only as hard as Uncle D's slightly flaccid dick now. The round ended with Deborah losing again and Daryl being the winner. Just like he had called it, she rolled a dare as she smiled impishly at her own brother. " So what will you have me do? "

" Hmm, come and sit on my lap and play for about 5 minutes. " Daryl grinned as she complied.

Straddling over her brother, we continued the game as Daryl went full autoroam all around her naked body. It seems like incest was the norm for this family just like the Maxwell parents had said it to be. While I take my eyes off of them, I glanced right in front of me again. Auntie Kat had stopped looking at me but instead, her face was lowered towards the table and I could only see her hair. Yeah, she was definitely feeling it despite trying to hide it. Uncle Maxwell was doing a terrific job in toying with her, that's for sure. But no matter how well she tried to hide it, her breathing still got louder than average. She might be able to hold back her sighs and moans but her breathing doesn't lie.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
The game continued on with nothing much happening at our side. It must have been after 5 games whereby mostly truth was rolled except one whereby Deborah had to take off her panties due to a dare, leaving her butt naked. The merriments of the foursome happening at the other side of the room were getting louder as I could still see Uncle D pumping in and out of Auntie Maxwell at a rapid pace. I guess it was about time for him to cum since he had been at it for quite some time. It was then I realized that he wasn't wearing a condom. Oh? Was he going to cum inside or?

" Fuck yes! Mmm.. Harder! " Auntie Maxwell moaned in ecstasy as her round breasts shook up and down from Uncle D's relentless pumping. She was so into it that her mouth and hands had stopped moving, prompting the other two to shove their cocks nearer to her as though to tell her not to stop.

" Well, here it comes! The first load of the night! " Uncle D then told her as he hastened his pace even faster before quickly pulling it out and spraying it all over on her butt.

Auntie Kat didn't even look back as Uncle D continued ejaculating on her butt, probably mindful that it might be disgusting to keep pumping a semen-filled pussy. No, Auntie Kat did seemed a bit uneasy upon hearing them but still, there wasn't as much irritation as before, but rather she seems slightly more conflicted now. I could see her body swaying ever so slightly. How long has it been since Uncle Maxwell was playing with her butt? I glanced at the clock mounted by the wall. It has been close to 10 minutes since he had started fingering her. Even if she doesn't feel anything from her ass, staying in that position must be really tiring I guess. The question was whether she was turned on or was she fatigued? If I had to take a guess, I would guess the former because she seemed a bit restless.

" Really bad luck today.. " she mumbled as she took up both her set of cards and Uncle Maxwell's stack. The reason why this was continuing was mainly due to her being unable to win with Uncle Maxwell's cards.

Without allowing Auntie Maxwell to take a break, Mark had positioned himself in front of Auntie Maxwell and started pumping into her in a missionary position while Auntie Maxwell grabbed hold of Uncle D's cock and started licking it clean, cleansing all of the semen residues that remained in his urethra. I could see Harry stroking his cock while glancing at our direction as Auntie Kat changed cards with Daniel. Just as Daniel was about to pass her the new stack of cards in exchange for the ones that she had discarded, she cracked as her body tensed up. Her head lowered as I could see her clenching her fist as if enduring something.

" Auntie Kat? Your cards are here. " Daniel called out to her, grinning away as all of us knew what was going on.

" Yeah thanks. " she then accepted the cards with slightly wobbly hands.

" What's wrong Kat? Are you feeling a little tired? " Uncle Maxwell then asked despite knowing what's wrong.

" Ahh yes. I guess I stayed in this position for too long. " Auntie Kat forced out a smile and scratched her head.

" I see. Then you better win soon. " Uncle Maxwell smirked. " It shouldn't be that hard. "

Indeed. When 3 of the players out of 6 are cheating, it's definitely not too hard. I bet it's only as hard as Uncle D's slightly flaccid dick now. The round ended with Deborah losing again and Daryl being the winner. Just like he had called it, she rolled a dare as she smiled impishly at her own brother. " So what will you have me do? "

" Hmm, come and sit on my lap and play for about 5 minutes. " Daryl grinned as she complied.

Straddling over her brother, we continued the game as Daryl went full autoroam all around her naked body. It seems like incest was the norm for this family just like the Maxwell parents had said it to be. While I take my eyes off of them, I glanced right in front of me again. Auntie Kat had stopped looking at me but instead, her face was lowered towards the table and I could only see her hair. Yeah, she was definitely feeling it despite trying to hide it. Uncle Maxwell was doing a terrific job in toying with her, that's for sure. But no matter how well she tried to hide it, her breathing still got louder than average. She might be able to hold back her sighs and moans but her breathing doesn't lie.
5 points from me for this splendid update.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Troch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish this story will never end
Old 06-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
beijingmei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1