The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of
Re: Lost and Found 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
She will be back at Dec. According to vivian.....actually i prefer the viet at her joint....so sad she no longer work there....

Upz u 15 points.
Any Others which you have tried there?
Care to share thru PM?

Ejazz
Old 12-10-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 17
angsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Upz u 15 points.
Any Others which you have tried there?
Care to share thru PM?

Ejazz
apple......average too....got a long pair of leg. btw she is short hair....
Old 12-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
alibabacarrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows where Coco from Lai Lai Massage (Circular RD) is at now?
Old 17-10-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
She will be back at Dec. According to vivian.....actually i prefer the viet at her joint....so sad she no longer work there....
damn..no wonder call no ans.. guess have to wait till dec..
Old 17-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

years ago when turf city just opened I frequent the place for the makan and also RC cars etc. I remembered there was a massage outlet near the RC shop and 7-11. Went there a few times and was always served by this cute petit ML named apple ( 苹果 )。

I remembered countless RTM and initially she didnt offer any GQs and it was pure hardworking massage with a very naive ML. Those days I will spend 2 or 3 hrs inside with her and just chitchat, and fall in love. I had to go overseas for assignments and when I came back, the shop was no more and I lost her contact.

Recently I started to look for JG services and went for a treatment. and guess who did the treatment for me? APPLE!!! it was such a delight to finally reconnect with her, and the feeling is quite surreal. She's upgraded her skills to a super legit JG and I left after a good 1.5 hours. That treatment left me with a super morning hard on for days.

For those of us old timers who used to frequent that place and remember apple, do PM me for her whereabouts and get reconnected with her.

Cheers everyone!

Last edited by faithevans; 18-10-2021 at 05:53 PM.
Old 17-10-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

It's truly a pleasant surprise and feelings to be reconnected thru a chance encounter... Remember to keep her number now

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
years ago when turf city just opened I frequent the place for the makan and also RC cars etc. I remembered there was a massage outlet near the RC shop and 7-11. Went there a few times and was always served by this cute petit ML named apple ( 苹果 )。

For those of us old timers who used to frequent that place and remember apple, do PM me for her whereabouts and get reconnected with her.

Cheers everyone!

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-10-2021, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
Todtan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTodtan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi looking for this girl called yoyo who,operates at Toa Payoh.She is short and petite.
Old 18-10-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 17
falcon78 is one of the Best!falcon78 is one of the Best!falcon78 is one of the Best!falcon78 is one of the Best!

Recently I lost my playground near Nex Shopping Centre... anyone been there and know what happen?
Old 18-10-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

not that rep points matter to an old fart like myself but I just got zapped for sharing about my reacquaintance with apple... WTF??
Old 20-10-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Used to visit NaNa at fruit spa in upper bukit timah. She left and I heard from another therapist she is doing full time studies (uni?) but still doing this line part time somewhere else. PM me pls if you have her contact.
Old 20-10-2021, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 21
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon78 View Post
Recently I lost my playground near Nex Shopping Centre... anyone been there and know what happen?
Which one are you referring to?
Old 20-10-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

nice one, fate can be quite magical at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
.. it was such a delight to finally reconnect with her, and the feeling is quite surreal. She's upgraded her skills to a super legit JG and I left after a good 1.5 hours. That treatment left me with a super morning hard on for days.

Cheers everyone!
Old 20-10-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

that area reminds me of the beautiful Irene of TC ....
Old 20-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Irene ....nice....

Constance Song lookalike....

U prob wouldn't recognize her now..... Abit chui liao.....
Old 20-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kurtcobain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plushiro View Post
Hi bros, trying luck here, anyone knows where did Ai from E wellness go? Last I heard she jump ship but don’t know where. TIA 🙏🏻
She has switched line to a totally different industry. No longer doing massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1