The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 13-03-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
ipoopoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ann Ann Terminal21

Stumbled upon Ann Ann in sbf. Thanks OKT very fast reply make me able to book the 1st slot in the morning yesterday.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=978018

Appearance: She has long hair, face matches her photos, fair skin, if pass on street will turn head cz cute Xiao jie passing by

Boobs: Boobs are solid natural, size is average. Her nipples are delightful to suck and play with. I simply can't get enough of those tits

Frenching: She seemed to enjoy kissing and frenching. Spent a lot of time kissing and frenching sensually, felt like a couple deep in love

BBBJ: Her blow job is sloppy and wet, with some tongue twirling action as well.

FJ: You can tell she has experience in pleasing guys, though she's not one of those hardcore type, she's like your real gf making love with you. Tried out many different positions, but my personal favorite was spooning her from behind while she reached behind her head to pull me close, got chance to fondle her boobs too

RTF: Why not

Overall: She's the one if you look for a making love session with Xiao jie from Thai😋
Old 13-03-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 23
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of

Bell CF

Location is quite discrete. Easy to access for driver or for non driver. As seen on the photos she is not the skinny type.maybe 10-20% off from photo. Got nice curve and ass, big natural tits. First impression is she is a cute SYT in for a good time

In the shower will tease you and grope your balls. Then she will bring you to the bed and start to get on her knees. She gave me catbath first before taking in my cock. Side note when she bbbj from the side view very chio. First shot I jerk off on her face, felt good marking her sweet face

2nd shot got to taste her pussy. Damn tight, entered her in missionary careful at first, once in got to go deeper and harder sweet moans like virgin from high school

Overall my experience is a 8/10, highly recommend to bros that want a good time with Syt girl

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 13-03-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ResetSpec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR Namwan SOI69

Looks: 9/10 looks much better in person
Body: 9/10 slim with very good figure
Boobs: Natural B cups. Nice to grab and suck.
BBBJ: 9/10 good suction and lots of tongue work. Very nice
FJ: 9/10 Rides very well, nice ass for doggie. Accommodating to different positions.
GFE: 10/10 Treats you like real BF. Lots of hugs and kisses.

Overall, very pretty syt. With very good service, be gentle with her and she will reciprocate.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

:

Stable: Love House
Girl: August
Looks: cute and above average looking
Personality: quiet,will look at you ,steal glance .
Attitude: FB/ fwb chillax type
Cat Bath: nil
Kiss / French Kiss: dfk ,she love tongue fight.
Painting: shaven, no smell ,good response and soft moan from her.
69: nil
BBBJ: acceptable
FJ: passionate love making ,carry her to the mirror, doggy looking at the mirror while dfk her.
HJ: nil
CIM/COF: nil

Massage:
Others: nil

OKT/Admin:
Return To F?: yes
Old 13-03-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 2
hokena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhokena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=978317&highlight=
FR - Yuna
Arrangement was easy and location very easy to locate and access.
Looks: cute and syt look similar to pic
Body: petite with smooth Skin and meaty ass
Bj: Great vacuum suction! Well trained. Licking my balls and assholes as well in time. Damn Shiok!
FJ: tight and wet, willing to accommodate with different position, impact is there. Face expression look enjoy being poke.

She is quite friendly and gfe with good english and will talk cock sing song with you. Overall a good bonk.

Old 13-03-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
tahapol86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=978318&highlight=

Last night with Music
160/90/2

Looks: 9/10 Photos are real and to real life about 85%. She looks good and cute.

Body: 8.5/10 nice figure and normal fair skin.

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B cup, sensitive nipple and she love it when i lick and suck it.

French: 9/10 passionate and slow.

Catbath: 8.5/10 Hard worker, lick everywhere.

Bbbj: 9/10 She goes thru the whole manual without skipping a step. Very solid bj skills.

Fj: 9/10 accommodating and also able to take control when riding. Good rocker and also very skilful in bed. Pleasure me 9696.

Gfe: 9/10 she gave a good performance. High gfe and good after care.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 11
Tituss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTituss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sasha from Terminal21

OKT - Reply fast and very responsive

Looks- Her looks grows on you, pretty girl and love her smile and big eyes

Body- Smooth body and nice to hug, smells nice

Boobs - C cup, natural and nice to squeeze

Catbath - Like how she lick and suck my nipples then continue south to cock area

BBBJ- hardworking and she did deep throat a few times, make me wanna cum but I told her to stop as I wanted to fuck her

Painting - spread her legs wide and suck her clit, keeps on moaning n grab the sheets

FJ- Had an enjoyable fuck, 1st shot with her riding me, felt like a lover. Started 2nd shot with doggy and this felt very good also because her butt was so good to grab

GFE- Give her high marks for this as she is friendly and tries to understand what Im trying to say. Please treat her well bros. Cheers 😁
Old 13-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

GOjet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=977041&highlight=

FR for Mind FF

Looks: 8/10 Sweet young looking, next door gal look and always smiling.
Body: 9/10 Slim young body fleshy bums a good body to bonk exactly my type
Boobs: 8/10 natural C, shaked well during the session
Bbbj: 8/10 Nice and not much sucking, may be she was tired as I booked midnight time.
FJ: 8/10 quite good, she looked like my ex-GF so I always had mood to f her high peak, shiok man. Her oyster was dam amazing guys.
GFE: 9/10 Nice girl, willing to please and not a time watcher
RTF: Yes
Overal: 8/10

Last edited by GOjet; 13-03-2024 at 12:55 PM.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
yabellly17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canetra View Post
Just ended my session with Beer from Galaxy

Indeed photo posted is her. No landmine or bait switch. Milf looking and very friendly

Shower me before amd after deed. Action taken in the shower, grind on me using her pointer boobs and gave me a warm blowjob that i lean my back on the wall, relaxing and enjoy her blowjob. Strong suction and shot my first cum in her mouth. After cleaning up she drys me up and told me to wait for her on the bed.

Air-conditioning temp just nice ans lying down waiting for her. She came out and told me back facing her amd gave me a solid massage. We chatted for awhile, way back she work as a masseuse in bkk so she quite experience in this trade. Took a power nap and she didn't disturb my rest and left around 20 minute i awake, she went down and gave me a blowjon till i stands.

Rides on me well and hold onto my hand to grab on her boobs. Flip her over for missionary, pump her deep and slowly cause i just awake no much strength, but her expression and sound effect makes me turn devil. And speed up my pumping till i cum.

Beer makes me satisfied and enjoy the whole session. She is worth spending and not a time watcher. Will arrange a rtf for her soon.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=978089&highlight=
High GFE and Solid massage provided. Thanks Okt for the fast arrangement. I just left the room and impress by her service 👍
Worth it!
Old 13-03-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 14
stilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to beholdstilllurking is a splendid one to behold

FR on Janie from FoxyThai.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...ighlight=janie

Date of visit : 12/03/2024 1 shot.

Quite a reviews of this lady liao so i shall keep mine short and sweet.

Looks : 9/10. Need to discount for some beauty filter Looks a few years older than the photos but still pretty

Body : 8.5/10 As photos, really nice pair of natural of C cup tits, Think it's made made but it's super soft, damn nice to squeeze.

BBBJ : Wa this is where she excels. Can DT, sloppy and dripping with saliva.

Kisses : She goes with the flow, can DFK.

Painting : Yes. light stubbles, likes being painted, allows fingering, easily wet.

FJ: No comment since i like to take charge.

GFE: 9.5/10 Really nice lady. Seems like she genuinely wants to know you. We spend a good 10 minutes laying in bed chit chatting before any action start. Sex was like fucking a FWB. i only paid for 1s but after the 1st round, she joking told me if i could get my bro up before my 60 min is up, 2nd round is free, lol. Unfortunately i old liao so i cannot get it up in time even if i wanted too.
Old 13-03-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 6
gianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant futuregianttissue has a brilliant future

Rin from Silkstockings

Looks 9/10
Photo 9/10 Please refer to below for details :
Young and beautiful looking girl, abit of model look with full of smiles and giggling, look exactly like shown in the photo

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
GFE gao gao, lots of teasing by her and very accomandating in every request and very hardworking, during session her moaning will make you feel high

Body :
Slim and slender body with a nicely shape boobs.

BBBJ 8/10 :
lot of licking with loud slurping sound and long duration, will constantly moan and give you a CFM look as she lick my shaft, however i find the suction power to be quite lacking

FJ 8/10 :
Lots of moaning and pumping action, she constantly take my hand and ask me to squeeze a huge boob while she bite her lips and rode me hard and furiously, during cowgirl i also have fun sucking on those huge melons, she was very wet so do not have to use KY at all

RTF : Yes
Those who like young and slender FL who is a looker and wild on bed can go for her
Old 13-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Quick FR for Xinnie

Finally back to SG

Most of the targets i looking forward to like CF Olive and GMC Bulgari already left

And since landed in SG late, most targets i shortlisted also full already

End up with Xinnie at OKT's suggestion since he is able to accomodate to my late booking

No gif or pics as it was a quick mission to release my full load

Looks: 8 good looking xmm and has very pretty eyes
Body: 8 very petite and slim and surprisingly has fair skin for a thai
Boobs: 8 Enhanced but seasoned thus soft, light brown and perky nipples
FJ: 9 Tight due to her size, requested i bang her slowly at first
GFE: 7 Her english is non existent so we spoke mostly in thai, but she seems to be very shy overall
Service: 7 All as expected of a Thai FL

PS: Tip for enhnaced session, its worth it
Old 13-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 3
greenteapokka is one of the Best!greenteapokka is one of the Best!greenteapokka is one of the Best!

A Short FR on Anna(Seduction)

Amazing is the word i can use. this girl really deserves a push.
She is SUPER SERVICE ORIENTED, FRIENDLY, PATIENCE and really go the extra mile to make customer happy.
BBBJ, CIM, FRENCHING, FINGERING she have no hesitation and allows me to do it.

I am impressed. Bros can go try for yourself. All the FRs on her previously are very accurate. Glad i gotten this great Gem before she leave.

And i do agree that in person she is way too much prettier that the pics. If all the girls from this stable have standards like this, I think its a money worth paying.
Old 13-03-2024, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

kurttayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maprang - FF
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=978118&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 - Looks like some cute and fair skin university student.

Body: 8.5/10 - Slim and petite, good for bonking!

Boobs: B cup. Suit her petite frame

Shower: 8.5/10 - Standard SOP, good service overall and help to wash me clean clean.

Frenching: 9/10 - Hot and passionate frenching! Alot of tongue action!

BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Good suction and skills. Loves licking the shaft and balls.

FJ: 9.5/10 - Accomodating, passionate and wild. Tight and wet pussy. Good moans. Beware as she is super tight, i almost came when i entered her but luckily i manage to calm myself and carried on bonking for another 15 minutes before my first shot.

GFE: 9/10 - cheerful and funny. She likes to play around and joke.

RTF: Yes if vitamin M allows

Old 13-03-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 9
Sweettooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSweettooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Sundae from CF today.

Bro CF replies promptly to messages and location wise.

Sundae looks around 80% from the photos posted and is pretty in my pov, pre milf cute and seductive one

Figure wise is a 8/10 and enhanced big C tits, looks great when naked and make my cock hard just by looking

Damn good frencher, lovers mode with her hands roaming my body

Bbbj is above average. Licking the bottom of balls to head, don't mind me grabbing her hairs

Fj is very accommodating, tried missioanry to doggy and cowgirl, great facial expression and moanings

GFE is secret mistress vibe, help me undress and dress up, give me pecks on cheek before I exit

Will rtf if I have the means.

Meanwhile happy Chionging!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1