The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 01-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26823 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
In Fetlife, under "SGDOMSUBS" groups, it was mentioned about this ...anyway, was 2-3 years back.... perhaps Minky would know more
ya dat one think didnt materialise... luna one did but like not more liao...
Old 03-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Donjuan775 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros! I have been actively viewing this thread in SB for some time and have decided to join in to share my FRs and experience. I have done sessions with some of the Mistresses mentioned in some of the previous posts. So stay tuned!
Old 04-06-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Would like to share one of my sessions with Mistress Yui. Would like to remind that im not related to anyone of the Mistresses on my FR shared her.

Had been itching to have a session for the one past week but was tied down to work. Was already 7.30pm in the evening and i was still at work.Tried my luck to see if Mistress Yui was available or if she was hosting. She was just beside my workplace at that time finishing a session and i told her i had this wild idea of doing the session in my office. She agreed!

Waited for all to leave from the office and went down to the lobby to pick her up. She came in a stunning red dress with high heels. Was already salivating. Brought her up to the office and we were having causal chat along the way. This was the 3rd time i was having a session with her.

Brought her in to the office. Awesome thing is that the office has a sofa. I sat down and she walked in front of me with her ass facing me. She knows my fetishes and kinks well. But i requested assworship for this session. She pulled up her dress and reveal her juicy ass in front of my face. My cock was already rock hard. She demanded me to lick her ass clean and i duly followed her instructions being totally submissive to her.

She keep telling me to go deeper and deeper and pushed my head right inside her buttcrack. She gave me a good ass breathplay by pushing my head in and out of her asscrack. I just loved every moment of it. She moved my head and start teasing me with her ass again. She pointed at her ass and said she has had a poop, what will you do to please mistress? My cock was tearing off my pants after hearing that and i unzipped and started stroking. She turned around, squeezed my face and blessed me with mouth full of spit. My face was covered with her spit and ass juices! She usee her heels to gently press against my balls. I told her i need to cum. Luckily didnt shoot on the office floor. Haha. Quickly ran to the washroom and release my load. Wow. Went back in to office, she adjusted her dress and sent her to lobby lift. Promised will book her soon for another session soon. And she left.

Do up me bros if you like the review. Thanks!

Last edited by Donjuan775; 05-06-2018 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-06-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donjuan775 View Post
Would like to share one of my sessions with Mistress Yui. Would like to remind that im not related to anyone of the Mistresses on my FR shared her.
tks for ur FR bro, been awhile since anyone shared... but do keep intimate
details which r not standard offline, mayb she has chemistry wif u so she did
that, believe she doesnt do for everyone less later everyone will start requesting from her,
so inevidently u're putting mistress in a spot, u wouldnt want that, would u...
juz some friendly advice...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 05-06-2018 at 12:48 AM.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

Haha sure bro
Old 05-06-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donjuan775 View Post
Awesome review, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next one.
What's with everyone here having to state they're not related. Kind of obvious, no?
Old 05-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger79 View Post
Awesome review, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the next one.
What's with everyone here having to state they're not related. Kind of obvious, no?
not really, there could be clones or subs who r out to promote their mistresses, so better to state up front... juz like there could be paid reviews, better to state as well so as not to affect pple's perception...
Old 06-06-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
tks for ur FR bro, been awhile since anyone shared... but do keep intimate
details which r not standard offline, mayb she has chemistry wif u so she did
that, believe she doesnt do for everyone less later everyone will start requesting from her,
so inevidently u're putting mistress in a spot, u wouldnt want that, would u...
juz some friendly advice...
Hi Bro , I didn't see anything intimate in the FR but I suppose that is the sort of treatment I expect from a Mistress . I only ever see Mistress that can give that type of session .
Did you manage to see Mistress June this time ?
Old 06-06-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi Bro , I didn't see anything intimate in the FR but I suppose that is the sort of treatment I expect from a Mistress . I only ever see Mistress that can give that type of session .
Did you manage to see Mistress June this time ?
haha bro all taken out liao, if still there still can live to c the light meh lol...
i mean i share advice coz i kana be4, dun wan other bros to end up same fate as me...
but sometimes i get labelled as nosy or get snubbed so, anyway i juz share, wan to listen or not up to the person...

nope i saw another mistress instead... will post FR soon... akan datang...
wad abt u? gg to see Mistress June?
Old 06-06-2018, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha bro all taken out liao, if still there still can live to c the light meh lol...
i mean i share advice coz i kana be4, dun wan other bros to end up same fate as me...
but sometimes i get labelled as nosy or get snubbed so, anyway i juz share, wan to listen or not up to the person...

nope i saw another mistress instead... will post FR soon... akan datang...
wad abt u? gg to see Mistress June?
hi bro , no not see June a long time . I post I meet a girl a few months back and I have changed , I see her about 4 times for a few drinks and a face sitting session and just to make you jealous sniffing her lovely panties every time . But then I went away with her overseas for 3 weeks and I fell in love with her so maybe I stop with other girls now . She is a dream come true .
Old 06-06-2018, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
hi bro , no not see June a long time . I post I meet a girl a few months back and I have changed , I see her about 4 times for a few drinks and a face sitting session and just to make you jealous sniffing her lovely panties every time . But then I went away with her overseas for 3 weeks and I fell in love with her so maybe I stop with other girls now . She is a dream come true .
oooh lucky u, treasure it, hard to meet true love or come by nowadays...
envy u bro... hope u have a long lasting and blissful r/s...
Old 06-06-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
oooh lucky u, treasure it, hard to meet true love or come by nowadays...
envy u bro... hope u have a long lasting and blissful r/s...
Thank you Bro , I hope so too .
Old 06-06-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

following part 24 of my encounter with Miss Chang, comes part 25 of my meeting with Domina Murasaki...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Domina Murasaki in anyway...

it's been around 2 weeks since my last session so feeling abit withdrawal symptoms, feeling grouchy everyday but luckily i been a good boy since so no need for any punishment...
saw Bro Dominion's post few week back Mistress was coming to SG, mai tu liao fast hand fast leg faster book (it's my first time meeting jepun mistress), lucky got connection
from bro, i could skip all the screening and got a confirmed booking fast, though there was some confusion abt the rates (it's quite lumpy) but luckily 2 weeks no session so
i managed to save up abit... btw mistress's reviews are well documented in this thread so u can search if u're interested to read up... she was senior domina at La Siora
(well known jepun BDSM club), so easily one of the most skilled domina in land of the rising sun...

met mistress at her hosting hotel, she was in a OL white one pc number, very sexy, stockings (sorry to foot bros i didnt get to admire her legs so cant report on that), apologised
for being late, no smile no talk, i was abit worried, jialat duno will kana punishment boh... reached room, stripped, submit tribute, kneel down for briefing, std stuffs, her english
abit limited but with google translator no biggie, plus the std terms she understands, she asked about my experience (told her i newbie, juz started laz yr) better not be gek kiang
again, plus this one expert no joke later let my butt open flower again... she also asked if i like pain, i said little bit... after briefing she seemed pleased, finally saw her smile,
den i rem she didnt mention anything abt safe word so i asked her for it, she seems quite amused but we both agreed on 'red', though with her experience, there's no need for safe word
and she reassured me she will take 'good care' of me... also she said it was quite late, corporal cannot piak too loud lata other guests complain, quite relieved to hear that...

had a quick shower, she has changed into full leather outfit, leather bustier, corset, skirt, garters, hoisery, the works, with a whip in hand, u wouldnt wan to mess with her...
she put on a collar for me, real big and thick ones like for big dogs, plus she pulls tight so abit choking but still manageable, taught me on the different kinds of greeting, after
that she let me choose which kind i prefer, jepun mistress of coz use jepun greeting, gotta greet her 'Good Evening Mistress Murasaki' and kowtow 3 times, at the 3rd time when i was
about to get up, she used her heels to step on my head and held it there for like a min or thereabouts... she says the ang moh style is to kiss her heels, mayb shld have chosen that
only need to do one time lol... nx pull me to in front of the big mirror and start tying me up, her rope skills are amazing, she was gaze locking at me and doing her rope thing, until
i also abit paiseh, thing abt japanese, they really take pride in their ropes, juz like japanese chefs take pride in their sushi, japanese dommes in their ropes, with her deft hands,
ropes done in no time, my hands tied to my torso and her hands were all over me, carassing me and playing with my nipples, then she pinched, think she trying to test my pain threshold,
luckily passed, nx she dragged me to the bed and slammed me down, i fell flat on my face... then she stuffed a big ball gag into my mouth (big in the sense it filled up my whole mouth
and i couldnt breathe thru my mouth, only thru nose), then tied a scarf around my nose and mouth like cowboy, so my breathing thru my nose was amplified, in out in out... then she
pointed to my mouth and said 'no safeword for u' while laughing, gawd mistress is so notti, got me all flustered and worried... nx blindfold, so basically i was like mummified with
restricted breathing, juz in this state without doing anything is already not easy, i could feel her hands tracing my bikini line, up to my thighs, she used her nails to scratch and
dig in her nails, then she slapped my thighs, causing me to jump, then she starting flicking didi and laughing (likely shld be small, so far no mistress tell me big lol), but considering
mistress has so many years of experience, she should have seen thousands of dicks, yet mine can still amuse her shld be really small... continue carassing, scratching and digging,
all the while her face was beside me, breathing into my ears (aww cannot tahan when girls do that to me, makes me weak)... she took out wad felt like metal nipple clamps, i felt the cold
metal against my nipples, i could feel her tightening the screw, i was like hmm, hmm, hmm, then the unexpected came, electro on the clamps, she used the alternating mode on me, on, off,
on , off, luckily few weeks ago amber got give me some training i could take up to level 9, one shy of the max... where i was making my signature funny noises, luckily mistress didnt
comment sound like animal...

nx all the toys and ropes came off, dragged me down to the floor doggy style, stepped my head to the floor again, she used a flogger to carass my body, felt like hair on my butt and
back, very sensual, making me hard, piak piak piak, the flogs came raining down on my back, quite stim but still ok, den she change to paddle, on my lower back and butt, also stim,
more painful than the flogger but still manageable... i think i shld have advanced to intermediate level, finished without any drama, except for hard didi... nx she removed the scarf
and ball gag, leashed me with a metal chain and put the chain in my mouth as me to bite, first time bite metal, saliva will cause it to be slippery so not easy, pulled the chain and
dragged me back to the bed doggy style, she was carassing my butt and saying 'kawaii neh' shld be say my butt cute lol, she then used a bullet vibrator (the kind used in jap AV), tracing
my balls, perineum and butthole, applied some lube and slided and down, felt so good i was throbbing already... nx flipped over, missionary style, she dragged me higher up the bed and
gave me a pillow for my head (first time in so many sessions got pillow, felt abit touched there keke), first tied my hands to the head board, then my legs spread eagle, tied to the
headboard as well, so 4 sets of ropes hanging over me, nx she capped me and slided the bullet vibrator into the cap, yep that's hw small my dick is, can fit 2 in a normal size condom...
and i still tot bullet vibrators for ladies, mistress is innovative by attaching it to didi, feels quite good, u can try with ur gf/wife's bullet hehe, though if cant use normal size
condom, u have to buy the XXL one... den mistress took another vibrator and play with my balls and butt, sliding up and down my ass again, flashing me the seductive look, cannot tahan
tell her i need to shoot liao, she said no no, not done with u yet, so she off the bullet at didi there... let me take a breather...

nx she took out a big candle, oh no, forgot to say i dowan wax, but gotta overcome my psychological barrier, so ok, anyway now say also too late doubt she will entertain also... but her
style is slightly different, perhaps local mistress can refer, she apply a thin layer of lube on my nipples and the area around it, den lay 2 pcs of facial tissue on each nipple, den
another 2 at the side of my torso, so those dripping down wont kana the bed, so the tissue acts like a barrier which later will be very easy to clean yet it doesnt affect the sensation
at all... mistress smile at me, my heart beat faster, very apprehensive, previous wax sessions didnt turn out so well, she used the wax to drip onto her hands to collect then overturn
her hand to cup my nipples, omg i tell u stim, coz previously is one drop one drop come down, this one come down like a cupcake, instantly the whole nipple comes into contact, i can
literally feel the skin melting away in my head, she repeated on the other nipple and i was squirming and shaking and making alot of noises, making mistress very amused... so up to this
point u would have tot over right?, no she scrapped off the wax and repeated the process again, omfg, i was tugging at the ropes using all my might, arrrggghhh, really stim to the max,
she did a total of 4 times on each nipples, i was quite surprised i didnt faint, when she was done with me, i was panting like juz finish SOC while actually i was lying there all the
while lol... then she took out a hitachi magic wand, the kind that connects to wall electrical outlet, so u know it's damn strong like a doxy... she pressed it on my perineum, oooh feels
good... she den removed the bullet from didi cap and put at my ass, hitachi to didi's head and pressed against my body, flashed me the cfm look again, i came in record time, shld not be
more than 10sec, shot my full load into the cap... mistress seems pleased but like not done yet, i was like jialat, dont tell me post orgasm, she put some more lube on my nipples and
started playing with them, i was tearing and begging her to stop pls pls pls, and she was juz laughing, clearly amused, until she satisfied den she let me off, more panting, i felt like
i been raped and used thoroughly... she untied the ropes and ask me kneel down kowtow again, 'Thank you for the session Mistress Murasaki', step on head then release me for my shower,
nipples swollen, i dun even dare to spray water, juz dab dab dab, very stim...

shower come out, mistress asked 'r u feeling ok' i pointed to my nipples and she laughed, as i wear my shirt, i lift it away from my body for fear of the shirt rubbing against my nipples,
mistress didnt have a session after mine so we spend some good time tcss, she was giving me insight into the scene in japan, she recently left La Siora to become independent, gss she has
built her customer base so do on her own is better... i showed her some pics from previous sessions and she was nodding sodesneh, luckily i didnt show before session else she think i very
experienced keke, also she said she received many enquires from SG bros, some very lor soh, so preferable short and sweet and to the point, she mentioned got one bro tell her grandfather
story long essay, she finished reading still duno what he wants lol... also mistress loves peranakan and thai food, but thai food japan can find, peranakan cant, so she come SG sure must
find peranakan food, if u're thinking of dinner date or buying her dinner, sure can score pts and get into her good books...

overall, based on my limited experience to see dommes, her skills r right up there, the way she tie and untie ropes, amazing, it's like an artform in itself, and the way she does it with
such grace, juz like making sushi, and i've juz tasted the finest sushi japan has to offer, and frankly there's no need for safe word, from ur facial expression and body language she can
tell with ease when to stop, though she will push ur limit above and beyond... on the way to the carpark, i passed by a cafe which i had coffee with another mistress 2 weeks ago, a feeling
of nostalgia, like it was just yesterday, not sure if she felt the same but that's for another day when i meet her again...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 06-06-2018 at 09:52 PM. Reason: censored for audience under 18...
Old 06-06-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

received a few PM this morning after posting my FR, bros interested to meet
mistress can refer to the below link posted by Bro Dominion...
mistress will be here till tomorrow 7th June, u can try your luck see she
wana squeeze u in or if demand alot maybe she might even extend her stay...

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11377
Old 06-06-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mistress Madison just told me she’s being flown back by a slave for an overnight session & will have time for only a couple sessions 11-12 June next week. I don’t think she’s advertising as it’s an unexpected quick trip-
first to book in advance gets the two spots!

u can PM me or find locanto for her contact, enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1