The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 01-03-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
thunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bell CF

Bell from Club friday is a young gem and only 19 y.o.

She is lean and tall, and has a pleasant, soft spoken character.
Her body reminds me of the college/high school gals you find at BKK, tight and unexplored. Boobs are natural big C, a treat for boobs lovers.

She greeted me in tank top and undjes, which added to the excitement and anticipation. Her English is not good so GT is needed.

Low PSE but very high GFE. Her BBBJ skills are very good as she still green and very hardworking in this part. Her pussy is super low mileage, so please pace yourself so you can last longer with her. Wet naturally and very good when bonk her in doggy. Meaty ass to grab and squeeze.

Overall it was a good bonk for me and definitely is a RTF material when in the mood to bonk young girls almost underage.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 3
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Alice from LFT

Saw that Alice has transferred from another stable to LFT as i’ve tried her previously and so far no other targets that attracted me decide to go for her.

Upon reaching location, i was greeted by Alice wearing a white lingerie. First impression was she looks like a local minah won’t reject kind. Initially thinking that her boobs was written wrongly as it looks small with her lingerie on. But i was wrong once we’re naked and preparing to go shower.

During shower, she showered me like a baby while i was touching her boobs. Although enhanced they are soft to the touch.

Proceed to bed where she started her catbath and bbbj. Slow and sensual. Wanted to reciprocate the favour but she was too horny for it. Got to caps up and started with missionary. Seems like the recent FLs that come allows me to be starfish as they would ride till they climax and me too.

Round 2 won’t expand. Overall Alice is a very cheerful and hardworking FL that speaks good English due to her staying in Malaysia for a long time.

Last edited by Humbler; 10-03-2024 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 01-03-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
makkauhijau5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for Alice from LFT

Saw that Alice has transferred from another stable to LFT as i’ve tried her previously and so far no other targets that attracted me decide to go for her.

Upon reaching location, i was greeted by Alice wearing a white lingerie. First impression was she looks like a local minah won’t reject kind. Initially thinking that her boobs was written wrongly as it looks small with her lingerie on. But i was wrong once we’re naked and preparing to go shower.

During shower, she showered me like a baby while i was touching her boobs. Although enhanced they are soft to the touch.

Proceed to bed where she started her catbath and bbbj. Slow and sensual. Wanted to reciprocate the favour but she was too horny for it. Got to caps up and started with missionary. Seems like the recent FLs that come allows me to be starfish as they would ride till they climax and me too.

Round 2 won’t expand. Overall Alice is a very cheerful and hardworking FL that speaks good English due to her staying in Malaysia for a long time.
nice bro. always loook forward to your reviews sia
Old 01-03-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
lanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanternathletic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Smile from TRL

Looks : Definitely can recognise her from pics. Sweet, cute and demure looking (8/10)

Body: long hair with petite body feel like a school gal. Curve with fair sliky smooth skin(9/10)

Boobs : small and fresh natural Bs. Very sensitive nips. Can feel it softness when I play and suck at them (9/10)

Shower : Attentive to my body reaction. Will tease touch and kiss during shower. Very enjoyable, like gf feel (10/10)

Frenching: French is allowed, different level when she is high, it was passion and wild (9/10)

BBBJ : Mind blowing. She kneeled, look me in the eyes, sucked and licked super well plus play and touch my balls. Very hardworking. Almost blow my nuts when she deep throat (9/10)

FJ : Sex is good with her cowgirl on top after caps on. Responsive and good moaning. Her juicy pussy is the highlight of the whole session. Light weight as i can carry her to fuck her deep and i fired after a good 20mins pounding (9/10)

GFE : Very nice school gal and GF feel. Non-commerical. Super hardworking to make sure I am satisfied (9/10)

I think she is leaving soon. Those fancy to fuck a young petite school gal can try her.

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
Maverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaverickgold deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Jaslin from Terminal21 yesterday evening

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=976190

Looks: Definetely a looker, passed on as Chinese.
Boobs: B cup, manmade, when I lick those nipples she always hissed and moan
Body: Nice body figure, tall and toned body
BBBJ: Had better. But the way she sucks ur balls. Im on cloud 9. Suck for a long time and not rush to cap me, that I appreciate
FJ: Can do many positions and always up for a change of position. Bonk her in doggy and kept looking back at me, grope her boobs from side, you get the best view indeed
French: All i can say, we french throughout the whole session. Almost non stop french when got chancee specially during missionary

Overall: GFE is over the roof. Her aim is to please you, and she does it really well. From the moment she enters till the end of the session. Highly recommend her if you are feeling horny and needs a good sex to release.
Old 01-03-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
simpforyou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Recently visited her, Nanny from Seduction

Looks: 9/10. she is really pretty in person.

Body: 9/10. I always liked girls who had a slim bod and petite feature, im a tall guy so i like shorter girls, no fat so appreciate it.

Boobs: 8/10. Legit B bordering C , Still nice and firm. I like it when a girl just allows me to roam and do whatever i want with it.

BBBJ: 8/10 , enjoyed it, there was a mix of tongue and suck , like it to be treated like an ice cream lick and suck.

FJ: I wanted to be just serviced from a long week of work and she rode me like a cowgirl , definitely ready to go with various cowgirl position. So if you guys just like to enjoy the view go ahead.

RTF: I would but bonking if just a stress relieve for me
Old 01-03-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
hairdryerblow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lookwise, Mercedes is really my cup of tea. I can see why she can be considered as pretty. Bodywise has been stated in detail by the other FRs so that nothing much I can add except that I concur with them.

I do have to say that service wise, she is fantastic... one of the best. Her blowjob and catbath to me is very good (not the best but one of the better ones). The best thing is that the actual deed is amazing.... surprisingly tight and she is able to draw out my second shot quite easily. For bros that just want good solid action but don't mind that she is not a syt or a looker (again, it is subjective), it is worth trying her.

Also, have to point out the communication with the OKT Lust is very good. I tried to push forward my slot cause my meeting got cancelled and I got free time and he was accommodating.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
dongsmasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Jeju from Lust last night.
okt very friendly, gave clean instructions to location

Jeju
Attitute (8/10) - avg basic english but willing to use google translate
Look (9/10) - pretty very similar to pic
Body (9/10) - not tall not short not fat not skinny type
Boob (10/10) - Natural D, for boob lovers
BBBJ (8/10) - the wet slurpy type
French (8/10) - light
FJ (8/10) - very wet! moaning was ok

Overall 10/10. Will RTF, wanting to try Tokyo next time first before rtf

Old 01-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 23
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Moet from Club Friday
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=974748

Made a last minute booking for Moet yesterday. OKT was excellent and responsive even with the short notice given.

When I met up with Moet she was wearing make up already. Despite the short notice for booking, she looks very decent and pretty. What I liked most is her body and the two ripe natural melons of hers which you just want to suck non stop.

We both wash up in the shower and she was very thorough with the cleaning. Thumbs up for the hygiene rating.

The action starts with her giving a sensual BBBJ. It was slow and steady strokes and balls licking in between. After 10 minutes or so it was cap on and she wants to cowgirl me straight away. The way she ride was those fast and furious type. In between she licked my sensitive nips and I could not hold it and release my first shot. The way she rides is total Jav style, it's 10/10!

In between she gave a massage and chit chat. Her English is just so so but she is nice to talk to and always smiling. For second round I attacked her boobs and then paint her pussy real good. Can see from her face she really horny from that. She cap me and this time it's me who fuck her in doggy and missionary till I shoot.

I had no trouble releasing two shots with her, usually just waste my 2nd cz Didi cannot go up again haha. Anyway thanks bro CF for the arrangement.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kcidart is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Qiqi from Lust365

Looks: 8.5
Body: 9
Boobs: 8.5
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9
Gfe: 9
Overall
Charming and sweet girl. Has that fragile look, made me difficult to be too hard on her because she looks very fragile. But overall she wowed me in the end, very wet pussy and very willing to please. Left a happy man. Super satisfied
Old 01-03-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
blueevangelia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975081

Girl: Tip
Petite size, her look grow
she can speak France,
Good BBBJ, wet n tongue movement
Wet cat-bath with breast rub.
A-cup with pink nipple, soft and comfortable to hold and squeeze.
I lick her small tight and wet abalone.
Wet FJ, can heard the squeezy sound when pump.
She even pump me on top by close her legs tight n squeeze my Jr with her little sis till she sweat and come
RTF for sure
Old 01-03-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

mapletreeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975535

Meena FF

Look: 8/10 pretty lady with straight teeth no braces
Body: 8/10 nice slim petite body.
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced, reasonably soft.
French: 8/10 good and accomodating.
Bbbj: 9/10 where she shined. Can DT and uses a lot of saliva to make it a wet sloppy bbbj. Not a shrinking violet in this.
Fj: 8/10 Very accomadating to various positions. Can hear her sweet moans which will turned me on. And will move her hips more when she gets very horny. Huge plus.
GFE: 8/10 nice and friendly gal. breaks the ice easily and has a lot of passion when kissing. She teases a lot throughout the session too.

Old 01-03-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

Chance until Bowie from Seduction and thot I will share with you guys.

Looks ‪9/10‬ :
85% similar to the photos

Attitude ‪10/10‬ :
Very service orientated, accommodating to all requests providing really great GFE feeling. The moment the door is open, she welcomed me with a bright smile and a nice hug. Not a time watcher and always lay down next to you and gently hugs you when in between action time. So feeling is great.

Body ‪8/10‬ :
Body has only a little fats. She has a great body shape.

Boobs C cup :
I think either a C+.

Frenching ‪8/10‬ :
Need to initiate. Guess she respect customer as some also don't like to French. I start, she will follows and will also take the lead later on. Kind of normal with some decent frenching action.

BBBJ ‪9/10‬ :
I am a big fan of BBBJ. For Mee, Lots of slurping action with different speeds and motions. Knowing that I like it, she takes her time and give me a slow and relaxing BBBJ for 15mins that got me high and super horny..

FJ ‪9/10‬ :
KY is not need during the 2 FJ as she is already very wet. Not a screamer, but hardworking and willing to try on different positions. Gives out shy modes and when she comes, you can see her shiver and enjoying it herself, Will not give the "I am tired look".

Worth RTF. Just need to charge up $.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
giwim90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975141

FR for Risa

Looks:7/10 pretty young face, wont reject type
Boobs:7/10 Nice shaped Natural boobies
Massage: 10/10 good solid thai massage, will use her boobs to rabba u also
Frenching:8.5/10 tongue fighter
BBBJ: nice slurpy with deepthroat, aggressive type, if u cannot tahan will cim
FJ:9/10 loves sex, shes a wild one who loves to be doggy, i love it too with that piak piak sound of her nice meaty ass. She can ride really well too.
GFE: her voice is enough to melt you. High gfe girl
RTF: Yes, will do so soon

Old 01-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

xexehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975082

FR for Eif from Fairies

Looks: pretty innocent gnd cute cute type

Body: nice, propionate body despite she tall

Boobs: soft cute C cup

Bbbj: never rush very sloppy and a lot of saliva, she will make sure I feel damn steam

Fj: good effort and can change position with no black face.

GFE: very loving and I am not like fcking dead fish good

Rtf: yes if time permits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1