The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
if married then of cos its same family liao mah....

but my money is still my own money....

hey bro,have u manage to 'erase' the nickname that i gave u last time...kekeke...
i use correction fluid to erase off liao but she engrave this time round..dunno how to erase..lolz

In sing, I can fly around..think in hcmc...haiz kg noi liao.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
One thing which I don understand is.. They would want to know what you are doing at all times regardless of anything.

Have friend vn bx still have does that even after 3 years..lolz..

Mine haiz, when she found out something fishy, she will really show face & start digging all sort of possibilites make you confess even there is no evidence on what she say.. haizzz

Btw to all bros whom have vn wife..issit all of your wife when you marry them, you marry their whole family too regardless of how well to be of your wife family???
It really depends,so far i am quite lucky,my in law never get from me money except for the 2k usd downry (ping jin) she request when i marry my wife.Other than that,she got ask my wife for living expenses but i choose to act blur and pretend i dont know.

My wife is working so i assume she will support and she did without asking monthly from me to send back.My income is for us and family.
So far her family did not ask from me any big ticket item except there was once when her washing machine and tv spolit,so i share with my wife to buy her a new one,i only willing to share money for a 22 inch one cos is for her room but i will give maybe a small sum like $200 plus when i go back with her to visit.Other than that i never give
Old 07-10-2011, 09:07 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
yup...will do and am also trying...thanks for the advice...
Maybe can start with food.Ask your wife to cook a bit of viet food for them to try.

I still remember when my wife first came sg,my dad was so happy and praise her that she is very good girl.She praise my wife cooking and ask my sisters who is marry to come back house and try.He even buy a gold necklace for her.

My dad eat eat eat until his high blood pressure shoot up as he on medication to control every day.My wife like to put too much salt which i told her to put lesser,not good for health.

But after marry and staying together,argument start to surface cos living and doing style is different.but is normal actually.so normally i am the middleman and act fair,well lucky is not a lot,both side close one eye and step back 1 step can already
Old 08-10-2011, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
but i will give maybe a small sum like $200 plus when i go back with her to visit.Other than that i never give

we have the same scenario,my MIL has never ask anything extra from me,not even allowance...

i also give some money to my MIL when i visit her during Tet...but my wife only restrict me to give 1 million vnd....

when my MIL receive the money,she will in turn buy many good foods for me to eat....
Old 08-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
we have the same scenario,my MIL has never ask anything extra from me,not even allowance...

i also give some money to my MIL when i visit her during Tet...but my wife only restrict me to give 1 million vnd....

when my MIL receive the money,she will in turn buy many good foods for me to eat....
Mine is different. My MIL used to ask me for money often, I always act poor. Only give a bit. After some years, she stopped asking, if I m happy , I will give her some pocket money. Then for these few years, it's my useless SIL who keep wanting to 'borrow' money from me, but I always refused to lend her any . I feel I ought to have tight control over my money or else I will be emptied. But I am not stingy to my wife, she always can buy shoes, clothes etc to make herself pretty.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
It really depends,so far i am quite lucky,my in law never get from me money except for the 2k usd downry (ping jin) she request when i marry my wife.Other than that,she got ask my wife for living expenses but i choose to act blur and pretend i dont know.

My wife is working so i assume she will support and she did without asking monthly from me to send back.My income is for us and family.
So far her family did not ask from me any big ticket item except there was once when her washing machine and tv spolit,so i share with my wife to buy her a new one,i only willing to share money for a 22 inch one cos is for her room but i will give maybe a small sum like $200 plus when i go back with her to visit.Other than that i never give
bro..your wife working?got any job lobang? cost my wife has been bugging me she want to work...

part of the reason could be same as yours as i control the money to give her parents..she normally dun ask...so my guess is she want to work so can also support her parents still...
Old 08-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Maybe can start with food.Ask your wife to cook a bit of viet food for them to try.

I still remember when my wife first came sg,my dad was so happy and praise her that she is very good girl.She praise my wife cooking and ask my sisters who is marry to come back house and try.He even buy a gold necklace for her.

My dad eat eat eat until his high blood pressure shoot up as he on medication to control every day.My wife like to put too much salt which i told her to put lesser,not good for health.

But after marry and staying together,argument start to surface cos living and doing style is different.but is normal actually.so normally i am the middleman and act fair,well lucky is not a lot,both side close one eye and step back 1 step can already
now got little OC so cooking tough also..somemore we are not staying with my parents..haiz...
Old 08-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Mine is different. My MIL used to ask me for money often, I always act poor. Only give a bit. After some years, she stopped asking, if I m happy , I will give her some pocket money. Then for these few years, it's my useless SIL who keep wanting to 'borrow' money from me, but I always refused to lend her any . I feel I ought to have tight control over my money or else I will be emptied. But I am not stingy to my wife, she always can buy shoes, clothes etc to make herself pretty.
And one thing is that they dont know how to use money.They dont have a concept of use finish then buy which i always practise
Old 08-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro..your wife working?got any job lobang? cost my wife has been bugging me she want to work...

part of the reason could be same as yours as i control the money to give her parents..she normally dun ask...so my guess is she want to work so can also support her parents still...
it depends on whether she can speak english or chinese or not and also what pass she is holding.

PR is anytime she can find but must at least know how to speak simple english or chinese

LTVP is she have to find a employer to sponsor her for a work permit but at least she must have certain skill
Old 08-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
it depends on whether she can speak english or chinese or not and also what pass she is holding.

PR is anytime she can find but must at least know how to speak simple english or chinese

LTVP is she have to find a employer to sponsor her for a work permit but at least she must have certain skill
my wife can only converse in english..mandarin can understand little only...
she is on long term pass of 1 year...

am applying her PR but waiting...

any suggestions?
Old 08-10-2011, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
now got little OC so cooking tough also..somemore we are not staying with my parents..haiz...
sometime not staying with parents is also a blessing too cos less arguement or disagreement
Old 08-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
my wife can only converse in english..mandarin can understand little only...
she is on long term pass of 1 year...

am applying her PR but waiting...

any suggestions?
she know any skill like mani,pedi or cut hair?
Old 08-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
And one thing is that they dont know how to use money.They dont have a concept of use finish then buy which i always practise
Not don't know how to use money la. When someone sponsor, use whatever you want. If they use their own money and no one else to turn to for money, you see if they know how to use. It's greed at work
Old 08-10-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
she know any skill like mani,pedi or cut hair?
she does her own medi and pedi lol...

does it help?
Old 08-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Not don't know how to use money la. When someone sponsor, use whatever you want. If they use their own money and no one else to turn to for money, you see if they know how to use. It's greed at work
like that gold mine can also dig finish haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1