The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-11-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Do all supporting customers & bro which had made a booking from us today and have arrived to the location. Our company phone number sim card had some problems with the phone. We had just only received all msg from bro which had send earliest really sorry to cause any inconvenience to you all. Really sorry to all supporting bro.
Old 17-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
nierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsternierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up My Humble FR for Siam Paradise - June

Date: 16 November 2016
Time: 21:00Hrs
Name of Lady: June
Name of Stable: SiamParadise

Communication: Can speak a little bit of English and I can speak a little bit of Thai but with the help of Translator no problem la.
Looks: Presentable and I think she is cute. Won't reject type
Skin: Not tanned at all. Consider Fair for a thai lady!
Body: No tattoos at all, no tummy, no scar and smooth skin!
Boobs: B+ to C cup! Natural not Enhance. Nice to play with! I suck n lick non stop!
Attitude: Very Good! You don't even need to think of how to break ice! The moment step into the room already keep smiling and talking to me! Such a bubbly and chatty lady with great attitude!
Shower: SOP! Clean up and ready for action on Bed
Catbath : Attack my nipples, Licking my balls and know where to go for. Quite shiok!
French: We french a little bit during FJ
Bbbj: Attack mostly the upper part of my tools, I guide her a little bit to do some Deep Throat. Blow me for a good 15mins.
AR: Nope
Painting: Yes! No smell! Clean shaved! Nice sweet pussy and I took almost 10 to 15mins eating. Can see she enjoyed every moment as she started to grabbed my hair, massaging her own boobs and using her tongue to lick her own lips. See already feel so high! So i keep going on to make her jerked!
Fj: Tight! Done with Cowgirl and missionary! Came fast in round one! Damn! While pumping her, see her pair of boobs swinging here and there! Really buay tahan! Natural Boobs and not saggy type how to resists!
CIM: Never try although I mouth fuck her for awhile but proceed to bonk her instead. CIM a little wasted, I want to feel the tightness of her pussy.

RTF: If time permit! She is too Naruk and her GFE really Gao Gao! When I am lying next to her after 1st round, she took my hand to hug her tight!
We almost talk until forgotten about 2nd Round! Show me some of her picture taken previously while working in Thai Disco! Suai mak!
She told me she's once a teacher back in Thailand, I think is nursery teacher and because need to support Brother education expenses in University and also to take care of her Mom so she came to work Thai Disco in SG, she doesn't like to drink beer so she change to this line. 1st time working as FL in SG and not working this trade back in Bangkok.

Bros going for SYT can skip her but if you are looking for a great and enjoyable session with good action and laughter! She's the one! Naruk!

Last but not least, thank you okt for arranging this session for me! Thanks for the prompt reply and fast response. Will definately support you again! Cheers!

I am here to share my experience
Old 17-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SiamParadise69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Humble FR for Siam Paradise - June

Quote:
Originally Posted by nierenwang View Post
Date: 16 November 2016
Time: 21:00Hrs
Name of Lady: June
Name of Stable: SiamParadise

Communication: Can speak a little bit of English and I can speak a little bit of Thai but with the help of Translator no problem la.
Looks: Presentable and I think she is cute. Won't reject type
Skin: Not tanned at all. Consider Fair for a thai lady!
Body: No tattoos at all, no tummy, no scar and smooth skin!
Boobs: B+ to C cup! Natural not Enhance. Nice to play with! I suck n lick non stop!
Attitude: Very Good! You don't even need to think of how to break ice! The moment step into the room already keep smiling and talking to me! Such a bubbly and chatty lady with great attitude!
Shower: SOP! Clean up and ready for action on Bed
Catbath : Attack my nipples, Licking my balls and know where to go for. Quite shiok!
French: We french a little bit during FJ
Bbbj: Attack mostly the upper part of my tools, I guide her a little bit to do some Deep Throat. Blow me for a good 15mins.
AR: Nope
Painting: Yes! No smell! Clean shaved! Nice sweet pussy and I took almost 10 to 15mins eating. Can see she enjoyed every moment as she started to grabbed my hair, massaging her own boobs and using her tongue to lick her own lips. See already feel so high! So i keep going on to make her jerked!
Fj: Tight! Done with Cowgirl and missionary! Came fast in round one! Damn! While pumping her, see her pair of boobs swinging here and there! Really buay tahan! Natural Boobs and not saggy type how to resists!
CIM: Never try although I mouth fuck her for awhile but proceed to bonk her instead. CIM a little wasted, I want to feel the tightness of her pussy.

RTF: If time permit! She is too Naruk and her GFE really Gao Gao! When I am lying next to her after 1st round, she took my hand to hug her tight!
We almost talk until forgotten about 2nd Round! Show me some of her picture taken previously while working in Thai Disco! Suai mak!
She told me she's once a teacher back in Thailand, I think is nursery teacher and because need to support Brother education expenses in University and also to take care of her Mom so she came to work Thai Disco in SG, she doesn't like to drink beer so she change to this line. 1st time working as FL in SG and not working this trade back in Bangkok.

Bros going for SYT can skip her but if you are looking for a great and enjoyable session with good action and laughter! She's the one! Naruk!

Last but not least, thank you okt for arranging this session for me! Thanks for the prompt reply and fast response. Will definately support you again! Cheers!
Thx bro
Old 17-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Well, to be fair, i had good times with Nicky, twice!....She was GOOD!
I wonder some super snr brothers have tried these like MD, AVANTEE, NRW...etc
Old 17-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BroLouis View Post
Yes brother we should create a list of scam stable that used bait and switch and fake photo plus fake Fr and fake review.

1st: Thai Pegagus
2nd: Sherbet club ( both are related scam stable)
3rd: Doll88 ( fake stats and fake services )

please add on the list and boycott all the rotten apples.

Last edited by jimmypang; 17-11-2016 at 08:49 PM. Reason: wrong quote
Old 17-11-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
AhBuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Nova at TY69

I'm a silent follower at the forum that probably only post when it's really deserving. In light on the recent problems with the forum with so many fake FRs I thought probably it's good to include in some truthful ones.

Bro from TY69 was really fast and helpful with the booking.

I was greeted at the door with a great smile which is already a rare find and moreover she looks exactly like the photo which makes it better.

She is a bubbly girl and we started off with good chemistry. We bathed with some light fondling and as we reach back into the bedroom we soon moved into foreplay and of coz the main event shortly. The whole session was full of GFE, slow and sensual with much frenching and tongue action.

The main thing I wanna highlight about Nova was the smooth "skin". As I moved my hands down south I landed at a soft and smooth area which is by far the softest I felt. After the touch I got so aroused I even forgot to paint her and went straight for the main event.

I give Nova full points for her attitude which is so rare nowadays. And overall ratings a subjective 8/10 with the GFE she offered me and the overall package. And now that TY 69 is giving a good deal I think I am satisfied customer.
Old 17-11-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
LinkinPark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short fr on snow.

Very sweet n cute looking girl.the monent i saw her kena stun like vegetable. She is those type when u see you will want to protect n b gentle on her. Whole session we french like lovers just like my gf.

Whole 90mins was awesome maybe our chemistry was there. When u have the right chemistry with your type of girl everything goes well.

Thanks soi69 for the recommendation.
Old 17-11-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 9
Thetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud of

Fr for tarma with apple and pear from sexsenses

Holy shit they are back. Ex-other stable bow and arrow now known as apple and pear from sexsenses. When I first saw that they're back, i jumped for joy as I recalled the nasty things they did to me. Kudos also to a bro who wrote a nice fr for them which prompted me to try them few months back. I don't usually use numbers but I guess I will this time to be more a bit more objective.

Apple
Looks 7.5/10
Body 7.5/10
Service 8/10

Pear
Looks 7.9/10
Body 7.9/10
Service 7.1/10

Things started off with the standard shower and then lovely catbath by two tongues. They use quite a bit of force with their tongues which is a good thing followed by licking of the thighs and balls.

Now the highlight of these two babes is their awesome double share bbbj. They did it automatically the last time but had to be reminded this time. After the usual kneel on bed cat bath by them, I stood up and gave some hand signals which they initially didn't get but after a few more gestures short of showing videos from my phone, they got it. And oh boy did they lick and French my dick well together. Like what u see in videos, I grabbed both heads and slide my cock in between those lips. They gobbled and shook their heads as those lips went up and down my cock. Ended my first shot there in huge ecstasy.

Second round was just usual fj on apple and then a change of cd on pear. Awesome stuff I couldn't take much longer.

Shout out also to bro ssenses for being fun and v v responsive.

Last edited by Thetarmaguy; 18-11-2016 at 08:12 AM. Reason: missed out type of session
Old 17-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Yes brother we should create a list of scam stable that used bait and switch and fake photo plus fake Fr and fake review.

To be fair, I had some great times with ThaiPegasus, I'm not sure why so many bros are facing issues now.
Old 18-11-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Recently got to try Ning from Dream88. I remember her when she was here with ET88 this year.

Looks: girl next door look, very fair and soft skin
Body: Handful boobs, slim at the waistline and she's got an amazing ass!

She looks like the pictures posted. She has this cheerful personality that stuck with me till today. She's also very clean and her room smells nice!

Started out chit chatting to break the ice again. I told her we met before but she couldn't really recall. Proceeded to the bathroom where she cleaned every inch of me and gave me a slurping BBBJ. Stopped her and proceeded to the bed where she continued the BBBJ with superb technique! Fingered her pink shaven pussy while she gave me the BBBJ and she was wet, indicating we are ready to rumble. Started out her riding me, average skills but her pink pussy really made me hard. Went to missionary and we were frenching throughout before I let go.

She offered to massage before round 2. Did doggie this time and lasted a while only cos her ass and pussy combine was just gorgeous.

Will definitely return. I want to see her do a reverse cowgirl on me! Haha! Imagining it make me hard already!
Old 18-11-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
fidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfidelity deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kind of a late FR, but I did promise DT from Dreamz88 that I will write a FR. In fact, I owe him an FR for 2 girls, 1 who has already returned (Candy). A good thing is that despite their mode of operation, fresh towels are available. I think location wise, I was spoilt by both Pacific Stars and Laserbabes, but having this isn't too bad at all also.

Quick summary for Candy (No longer here)
Great service, short hair (which I like), and GFE is present without feeling too commercialized. Her figure was bang on for what makes me feel great!

Suzy (Still present)
She is incredibly slim, language skills will be good if you can speak a bit of Thai. I didn't, but communication was still passable. For the chiongsters that like slim girls, go for her while she is still here. Service feels a little fresh, but there's advantages to this. Can see why getting a slot is a little difficult, but well worth the trouble.

Sisha (my personal favourite)
Not ashamed to say this is already an RTF. Out of all the girls that I've went for this year, she has the best English, and I am a big fan of her service. It does not feel like you're paying, probably due to our chemistry, and despite her really crap photos used by DT, I took a punt and I am very glad that I did that. Without going into details, I do like my bonks to be slower without being fast and furious, so the pace matched and both times I left really satisfied. Bro DT, thanks for recommending her when Suzy was fully booked. I will trust your words more, now that results have been shown.

While we're on the topic of bad stables, is Thai Pegasus getting worse? Misty was awesome when she was here, I went twice for her and luckily I have her LINE added before she returned back to Thailand.
Old 18-11-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 11
nickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to beholdnickolas is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post

Bro Jimmy pang
I'm not sure what had happened to you and the stable of Doll88? But has to be fair to this stable I had their girl before is a trustable stable. pic which they had uploaded and stats mostly 80 percent are correct. Hope my info help you guys have a nice day :-)
Old 18-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
xands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxands2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DIsclaimer: im not a good fr writer.
Stable:Sex Senses
Lady:Eliza
Decided to try eliza as she looks like my sec sch fren in terms of looks and size.
Made arrangement with okt and everyhing was fuss free. Not a bad location with not bad parking facilities opposite the establishment. Shared toilet though.
Looks:8/10
Boobs:A cup. Not for boobs lovers
Charles & Keith and Michael Kors.
Body:Slim build. Nice to hug and cuddle from the back.
Skin: Smooth and fair. Not tanned skin.
Pussy: Tight and super nice to lick and tickle.
Attitude:Super friendly and accomodating

The session starts with a shower where she cleans me up nicely. After shower, she offer a massage which is not too bad. Then ask to turn over and she will cat bath all over and slowly lick my balls and shaft and before engulfing lil bro in her mouth, she will cap on to be on the safe side. No matter to me, caps on feel like no caps as she have strong suction.

Made me horny already and i ask her to lay down and i cat bath her and lick her cute nipples and slowly down to her feet and ankles which she like v much. SLowly kissed her thighs and on to the clit. GAve her a good 15min licking and she was almost cumming and i got her to suck my lil bro again before inserting in and wow.. it was tight.

Her moan and facial expression was super cute and i manage to cum in less than 10mins. Felt like one of my best bonks ever.

Cleaned up and tcss in the room before proceed to shower.

Came back amd we talk abt POGO and shopping. SHe was scared to go cos she will spend all ger money on shopping. SO she refrain on that.

slowly but surely, we began to chat like long time frens and forgot the time. anyway 2nd shot for me is not important and i had a good quality 1st shot and its more than enough. she is a gem. Bros who try her before will know.

Try before she is gone. Do not regret.
Old 18-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 15
rayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud ofrayzz has much to be proud of

just got a session with prow today. enjoy every single second with her.
here are my FR for her. (one mans meat is another mans poison)

Looks: 8/10, Young gnd feel( top right photo look most like her.
Body: 8/10, slim. never notice any fats or tummy.
Boobs: 7/10 small boobs but soft to touch.
Pussy: quite tight. enjoy when doing her from behind.
Skin tone: in between fair and thai tone. like typical chinese girl skin tone.
Shower: wash from top to bottom. first time got my feet washed.
BBBJ: personally don't really like bj. hence i do not wish to rate.
Painting: allow painting
Fingering: did not try.
FJ: 9/10, very accommodating and very willing to please. soft moan.
Communication: basic english but still able to hold a conversion.
Room: 9/10. nice room and easy to find.
GFE: 8/10 shy gnd. quite like the feeling

thanks for bringing this gem over! bros who gonna have a session with her. please take care of her!
Old 18-11-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yaya Siam Paradise

Had a session with Yaya two nights back so here's s short FR.

Communication with operator was good, answered my queries promptly and politely, no attitude, two thumbs up :-)

Location: Transit hotel in B area, thatz the current arrangement although i would have prefer that i dun have to book my own room.
Looks: I would say 80-90%?
Body: Probably a B bordering on a C, not much of an expert. Usual thai tan. Not the skinny kind for sure, flesh in the right place. Fantastic ass, round meaty and perky. Trimmed pussy.

Yaya has quite a cheery character so it was really easy to talk to her. Service wise i can't fault her as well. It was a pretty good session, i booked her for her ass and i was not disappointed :-) Tonnes of frenching, BBBJ wasn't too shabby either, although she did ask if i prefer capped BJ or BBBJ, maybe she prefer capped BJ for hygiene sake? I spent majority of my time feasting on her pussy with her on her knees, the view is just spectacular and she seemed to enjoy fingering as well, and she came a few times from my turbo fingering :-)

Overall a good session, i can easily RTF just for that ass :-)

Last edited by gennjohnson; 18-11-2016 at 12:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1