The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

I recall one hardworking Saigon Yen (this girl gets some 1000 per night income, so she isn't hard up on money). First time wanted to try her after getting her contact previously.

Msg her but she said she was not working and out with her "sisters" partying and drinking that night.

So I asked her if she needed a ride back to ACE when she was finished. She said ok. About 3am, I got a call and went to picked them up....5 of them. Brought them back. Her sisters all made fun of her saying what a thoughtfully bf. LOL. Yen invited me up to her room and we ordered some food. Had supper together with her dressed in her see through negligee with no panties on, giving me a full frontal view. She said she was tired and a bit drunk so wasn't planning to work but she offered me to sleep until morning. I figured no harm no foul.

1hr into sleep, she got horny and was all over me. Banged her twice and got back to sleep. Woke up in the afternoon and offered to pay her but she said no need. But I tipped her 100 anyway.

Went down ACE and bumped into teddy bear. LOL. Then found out this Yen is teddy's ex FB. Hahahaha.

That very evening got a text from her thanking me for very thoughtfully picking her and her sisters up.

I didn't think it was a big deal until someone told me, girls are aversive to taxi drivers, there have been instances of taxi trying to threaten girls to drive them to a police station or give payment

So ..what to take home from this? Be nice and people will be nice to you.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Wildboar is back to ACE for night and day feeding
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 05-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last Sat it was double bonk for me at SOS!
First bonk was a disaster.
A MILF came to my table, started talking in Canto!
Said she's from Guandong.
Appearance and friendliness was okay while at my table [you can even DATY, she said!], but once inside the room, it was a big disappointment. Nipples brown like leather and pussy damn hairy! Cheh! See also vomit! Didn't even ask for her ctc. Name is Ah Mei, So fellow bonkers, please avoid this woman.

I returned to my table for more look-see. Regret I made a hssty decision earlier . Among the WL roaming around were 3 or 4 SYTs. Later, at 10:20 pm, I took a Popiah! Wow! In terms of looks, she's just one notch below Kimchi and Susan. Claimed to be 26, speaks good Ingrish! Body shapely and smooth skin, pink-pink nipples. CBJ only but took my ping-pong balls into her mouth. Meow also tight! Downside: no shower with you, you shower yourself. She's a smoker and no CB. Name: Pearl. Damage: 100. WIR: Maybe.

Later, I got a tip from a cheongster who shared my table. He said that a few of the WL in SOS are LOCAL women! They pretend to be from China to up their saleability! WTF! This made me wonder: is ah mei really from Guangdong or is she local?
Old 05-07-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

An after thought: How to expose local MILF who pretend to from China?
Answer: Ask her to sing China's national anthem or the PLA Song!
I simply love the latter!

Old 05-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sadyoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there typhoon at ACE?!

This is the second time I went and the place is completely dead. Went there at 10:30 and saw nothing but few tables of ah peks. The same with the NPH foodcourt outside...

Can cheongsters let me know how long this will go on for? I am gonna die from blueballs soon
Old 06-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Elvin7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah there was no action yesterday. Heard that there was a tip off. That's why the wl didn't come down. Felt disappointed yesterday night.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadyoda View Post
Is there typhoon at ACE?!

This is the second time I went and the place is completely dead. Went there at 10:30 and saw nothing but few tables of ah peks. The same with the NPH foodcourt outside...

Can cheongsters let me know how long this will go on for? I am gonna die from blueballs soon
From information gathered from WL's and other cheongsters, the period between 9 pm till 12 midnight is a windy period. Most of the WL's will recommend to visit ACE from 1 am till 4 am (safer but not totally safe)

Anyway enjoy your blue balls syndrome
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 06-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
An after thought: How to expose local MILF who pretend to from China?
Answer: Ask her to sing China's national anthem or the PLA Song!
I simply love the latter!

Now Pom knows what do those lines in the PLA flag, stood for

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Here're some details about flower-hanging in SOS and NPW after having witnessed this practice first hand at both places.

(1) In NPW, the WL/singer don't even know where the flowers come from.
The sellers collar the singers themselves. So why bodoh-bodoh give them flowers?

(2) In SOS, the buyer can go and collar the singer who will step to the edge of the stage and bend her head down. If you have intention to book her later on, it's like a good PR move to get high GFE or better service. Once, I saw an ah pek collar a singing WL with two garlands and later, she went to sit with him. Earlier, while giving her flowers, must have said something nice to her... [Maybe he said words fo this effect "I give you flowers already, so how about accompanying me for a drink afterward?"].

Also, after her "show" is over, there is a professional singer in SOS who will go round tables to shake hands with the crowd accompanied by a flower-seller. If you like her singing, you can also buy her flowers. But she is singer not WL, as distinguished by her costume. Her costume reminds me of those sexy gey thai (aka phor thor) singers during Ghost Month!
Old 08-07-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to ace building which is Richmonde hotel.. it’s quite rundown and never thought I’ll do it there. Caught by a prc looks not bad.. milf.. big neh and grab on me and pull me to the stairs to climb up.. dunno y just followed her even though keep telling her dun wan.. the whole place is like haunted.. looks like a war zone.. dunno whether the red stains all over the wall are blood.. any Bro knows?

Anyway, service was good by her for a quickie. Nothing more to ask for since it’s only rm 100 for a Chong Qing prc.. told me she’s 28, but I guess should be more than that.. not very old but definitely not syt.. gotten her WeChat for Bro who are interested. Dunno how much she will charge for outcall. Haven asked her.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 09-07-2018, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
..... dunno whether the red stains all over the wall are blood.. any Bro knows?

By reading this query, IMHO, you are a young boy and pretty rich and has not much exposed to the hard realities of those proletariats in our class struggles

Luckily, that late Professor Ookami had enlightened Pom, an ordinary proletariat selling ice-water, on this issue before he left this world for good.

He said that class struggle proletariats (working class people, poor hawkers, harijans etc.) had such practices, i.e. chewing areca nuts with a concoction of slaked lime and betel leaves, to act a mouth freshener, stimulant and even as an aphrodisiac. The waste from such chewing is a red liquid which the substance abuser will spit out onto convenient places, such as walls and floors and may stain those places permanently with blood like stains (as what you saw on those ACE walls and floors along the passage ways). Don't worry, the red stains are not blood and not toxic. They are organic waste and contain no HIV

Betel nuts chewing is a cheap form of drug abuse and it is legal too. Taiwan bus, truck, taxi drivers often purchase them from scantily-clad girls known as "Betel nut girls" 槟榔妹. Often the girls will stoop down the opened windows to ask how many the driver would like to buy from her, and in the process, exposed 2 half balls that will sexcite those potential buyers (a form of cheap trill)

Pom hopes this cakap-cakap could change your perspective on those art forms composed by red stains. Pom suggests that you stand in front of them to admire how inspiring they are.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 09-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wk23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i know the location of ACE, SOS and NPW? all of this is Hangging flower type?
Old 09-07-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Anyway, service was good by her for a quickie. Nothing more to ask for since it’s only rm 100 for a Chong Qing prc.. told me she’s 28, but I guess should be more than that.. not very old but definitely not syt.. gotten her WeChat for Bro who are interested. Dunno how much she will charge for outcall. Haven asked her.[/QUOTE]

Unlikely, Ace girls will do do outcall unless you are regular customer.

The worst room I entered in Ace was not a room at all.

A few years ago, I went to bonk my regular Popiah who went backVietnam and came back and changed her room.

"Room number?" I asked her. "No room number," she said. "When you come up, just stand at the corridor. I'll be waiting." Don't remember which floor though.

Then she took me to a partitioned room at some corner of a corridor. Once entered I was shocked! There were several BIG pipes (6 to 12 inches in diameter) from the ceiling to one wall, more BIG pipes running here and there. They were like the pipes u see in a submarine!

She said Ace was full and the management wanted to make more money by creating more rooms. Anyway, the so-called room was quite spacious and the air-con was new. Only thing is I felt strange, coz when I lied down, I could see big several pipes above me!

BTW, the red stains could be the betel nut spat out by the fucking Banglas!
Their kind [including Indians ] like to chew betel nuts.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk23 View Post
May i know the location of ACE, SOS and NPW? all of this is Hangging flower type?
To this, Pom WILL NEVER ANSWER AND GUIDE him.
With so much information given, still....
Go and fuck spiders
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 10-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
To this, Pom WILL NEVER ANSWER AND GUIDE him.
With so much information given, still....
Go and fuck spiders
Yup! I agree! Me too. If this farker is too lazy to do a bit of online research, OR browse through the various threads in the forum, he DOESN'T deserve to
fark. Please, stay home and ask your mother to masturbate for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1