The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 21-02-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
forcestrike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Morning session with View it was a wild session, here are my ratings
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975343&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 very fair, very pretty Very cute when she smiles,

Body: 9/10 slim figure, no tummy, nice B cup racks, perky ass. she welcomed me in a pink nightie which shows her good figure, very sexy

Boobs: 9/10 Nice sensitive nipples and soft to grasp on them.

BBBJ: 8/10 Did the deed perfectly well. She knows exactly where to touch and for bros who love the sloppy sort, she's the one for you

FJ: 10/10 her moans are very sexy which turns me on, good riding skills and changed multiple positions, exploring every part of her. Shes really tight and no ky needed as she is a natural wet, her juices will flow readily

GFE : 10/10 Good! You won't feel bored with her beside you! easily break ice
I really enjoy her company we chat a lot and exchange with hugs n kisses

Nice girl to talk to, would def do a RTF for her.

Old 21-02-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sleepyheader is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bebe - Lust365

Look : same as photo, I will say sweeter in person, looks young. Always smiling and looking at you like GF.

French : yes, but not aggressive type, like Frenching GF.

Complexion : smooth from head to toe.

Body : just nice, quite slim. Meat at right place.

Boobs : soft and bouncy B cup, natural.

GFE : lots of smiling and cuddling. Soft moan like GF.

Foreplay : make me happy with her teasing and massage.

Pussy : clean and beautiful with no weird smell. A bit dry at first but can feel her juice after aroused and some pumping. Tight and she even tighten it further as I cum.

BBBJ : good mouth skills, she got the nice skills.

FJ : accommodating and willing to try different pattern. She seems to enjoy a lot, looking at me and give me a shiok face, and hold my body tightly as she cum.

Overall : Value for money will return again when free.
Old 21-02-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
biotech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975079&highlight=

FR for Hana

Damn good experience, very playful and full of smiles and giggles.

Her best feature is she knows how to us her well-endowed assets very well to seduce u and wake my bro up, sweeping her heavy melons across my body to wake my bro up from 2nd shot.

Looks:8.5/10
Comm: can speak good english no issue commucainte
Boobs: 40E all natural. bouncy and soft as hell, thats what i came for , 1st shot boobs fuck till i came all over and she still continue to suck on my dick while using her boobs to boob fuck me while massaging her assets, but all I felt were natural spongy breasts!
BBBJ: 7/10 acceptable, diligent to make ur dick hard.
FJ: 9/10: Very accommodating on switching positions and rides well
Tight too, be careful of cumming too fast too furious!

Shower was good, kept on teasing me with her body soaping me real good and her breasts to make me horny.

Massage: good pressure, not piano type.

Gotta try this girl out, I finally realized my fantasy of having sex with big boobs girl.
Old 21-02-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
klitplay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Vivi from Seduction

Just ended a session with Vivi n its so good i had to pen it down.

Fantastic okt. Most responsive i have ever encountered

Good n clean location

Pretty face, body n nice boobs

Her service is out of this world

Goes all out to please

Strongly recommended for those looking for gfe

Definitely rtf

Dying to try the others in this stable too
Old 21-02-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheesepie123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Miku
Looks : 10/10 (best I’ve met in dome 1)
Body : 9/10 petite and cute. Not for boobs lover. Perky ass
BBBJ : 10/10 the 69 was amazing. She was so wet
FJ : 10/10 accommodating and her facial expression+moaning makes you want to fuck her harder and more. Great ass for doggy. French throughout the session. Seems like the hornier she is, the more she French. She likes it deep and she cummed early into the session when I lifted her legs and pump her deep.
GFE : 100/10 this is where she shines. Friendly and speaks decent English. Bubbly in nature and loves having conversations.
RTF : yes definitely
Old 21-02-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
metalslug97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jinny

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975083&highlight=

Looks/ 8.5 pretty with the sweet sweet XMM look
Body/ 9 petite, light weight
Boobs/ 10 perfect for me
Pussy/ 8.5 shaved taste damn good, very wet
Bbbj/ 8.5 good sucker. She teased me first by licking my cock all over. I felt her wet tongue all over my angry cock. Super solid bros
Fj/ 8.5 Accommodating, responsive, out to please, passionate and enjoys the sex together. Started with cowgirl and ended with cowgirl. Want to end with the view of her on top of me like JAV fantasy.
Cim/ 10 this no need say anything.

Her attitude make GFE level high
RTF: Would love to except that I will be flying overseas and hope to come back to book her if she has not left.
Old 21-02-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
coconutlove6491 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cartier from Terminal21

Cartier is sexy girl from Thai with big tits and nicely toned body, looking at me like ready to eat me haha

Looks: Chio, CFM look, my cock can twitch when looking at her naked body

Boobs: Enhanced D, sensitive nip, nice and firm to grope.

Body: Still considered slim. Smooth complexion and nice to hug.

French: Will make out like lover throughout the session when she high

BBBJ: Probably one of the most sensual Bj I every got so far, slurpy sound with some saliva spitting. Lick balls and surprised me when she suck it all into her mouth

Painting: Nicely shaved, standard stroke here and there and when she high at one point, she was literally grinding her pussy into my tongue which was so hot. Love it when girls are super horny, damn turn on for me

FJ: Well, after paint she super horny liao. No need KY cap on and entered missionary. Super tight and warm. Slow strokes to get comfortable first and she started grabbing my head to make out. French me, lick my ear and neck as i pump her faster and faster with her warm breathe and intense moan into my ear. First shot come fast. Second shot also finished missionary because her make out game too strong and i love it.

GFE: Very high GFE from the intense love making
Old 21-02-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975252

Call for all syt lovers looking for ceiling high GFE should not miss Mena from GX, got her official first blood since today is her first day of working but she already got three customers yesterday after she arrived Singapore for first time. Since she works as nurse back in thailand, she is not the PSE type overly spoiled by working in this industry, instead she is very caring and making love with her is totally like doing with your first gf back to school time. Won't reveal much about the details bro here need to explore yourself to uncover all shining aspects of this gem. Enjoy such a rare fresh and tasty syt when she is in town. Planning rtf everyday if pocket and vit M allows
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 21-02-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3607 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Hana from Galaxy

Location near Central also near mrt

Looks 9/10 same as photo provided which looks slutty and wild

Body 8.5/10 nice figure with thick ass which is good for doggy and some smacking

French 10/10 can really tongue fight non stop with passionate feel

Bbbj 8.5/10 free hand style and can go deep

AR 10/10 can really rape my ass good making feel damn shiok

Fj 9/10 very hyper type and can go non stop ,moan was loud and stero type ,pussy tight and very wet ,loves to be doggy hard n deep and she loves to be cof making her messy n dirty lol

Recommend for bros that loves wild n hardcore sex
Old 21-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 3
plummomo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplummomo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplummomo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Linda (Lust365),

Initially was planning to get Bentley, as i wasn't able to make the time + hp low batt (kan suay). However, she wasnt available and bro introduced me to Linda.

Went up and to my surprised a pretty girl opened the door and her smile lagi sweet, was mesmerized by her at the moment.

Then i tried talking to her in English, she can understand much of what i said.

Anw fast forward, we bathed together and went to bed kissing like a couple, she then moved on to giving me a deep head.

Moved to missionary and then doggy, alternating between this 2. Finally gave in after a while. she still used her legs to lock me in, denying me to pull out.

Finally bathed and i go off... if i stayed on any longer gonna sleep there liao. still gotta work, sneak out for a short break with her.

Won't be grading her on FJ,BBBJ, x/10 etc... she's my typed of girl and will continue to support her.

A shout out to thank bro Lust, for his patience and recommendation. Nv gone wrong with him.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 5
Breezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of lightBreezelebl is a glorious beacon of light

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...8#post23083048

Jinny, GX

Looking for good fuck and text bro chai for intro. He told me this gem will not disappoint me and if is good will review for her. Here's my humble review.

She's damn sexy and her looks will definitely grow on you. Fair and smooth skin. Wearing her sexy undergarment and welcome me in her room

Loves her blowjob with lots of tongue twirling and strong suction. Told me stay calm and she follow the pace i request till i splash on her face no black face given

Relax awhile and she we goes for 2nd shot. Use her boobs to grind on my lil bro and some sound effect like a horny baby and blows me well till i stand. She sat on me and rides on me slow and steady. Grab my hand and hold on her boobs, told her to flip for missionary pound her deep and long and she moans stereo till i cum

Thanks okt for the smooth arrangement. Highly recommend to brothers 👍
Old 21-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 6
wildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to beholdwildbunch is a splendid one to behold

Venus - Seduction

Had a wonderful session today unearthed a raw gem.

2IC too itchy too long nev F... hunting for my nxt target. Venus from the Seduction caught my eye.

Reach the location door open a chio looking young gnd with long hair standing right infront of me. Confirm 100% same as photo

Body 8.5/10
Tight slim yummy body no tummy no scratch mark.
Boobs big, just nice very suckable nipples erect easily.

BBBJ 9/10. Damn solid and will suck non stop while giving you that cheeky slutty looks.

Fj 10/10 one of the best F i have. Tried many position. Pussy damn tight. When you continue hitting the right spot she will moan out damn sexily and grab you signal you not to stop.

MUST tried no horse run.
Another plus point must highlight. Her stamina is damn good. When you are tired you can ask her to take over. She can ride you to heaven her hip wont stop moving.

Money well spent completed my two shot with no regrets. Left with a big smile and jelly legs.

RTF - confirm will if i have the time.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
istanballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kylie from ClubFriday

Booked 2 sessions and no regret at all

OKT was fast in his response and clear on instructions on how to reach the place

Ratings:
Looks: 9/10, what you is is what you get. Have the uni student look and very horny
Boobs: D cup size, soft and round, fit more than a handful
Attitude: 10/10, although not very fluent in english, but still very friendly and very easy to talk to. always have a smile on her face.
Frenching: 8/10, tongue fight and small kisses here and there. Love it when she leaves kissed on neck and nipples
BBBJ: 9/10, Starts off very sensual and soft with her tongue licking the tip and slowly starts to get faster and wetter.
FJ: 9/10, very accommodating to all sorts of positions. Starts off with CG then move on to missionary and doggy. Even when I went soft halfway through, she did her best to make me hard again with HJ and BJ. Pussy is tight and wet also.

Super worth it, great GFE and experience with her. She's young and tried her best to give great services😃

Old 21-02-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclearsn2rock View Post
Update: Went DSC, diagnosed and confirm Gonorrhea. Fokin hell... stay away from this Beam girl, probably got it from that few seconds of unwilling bbbj from her. Because afterwards it was cap on all the way.

Really sibei suey... heng in time for antibiotic shot
Symptoms do not immediately appear after initial infection. It takes at least 2-5 days bro.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslick View Post
One Siam okt is a retard. Tedious verification nonsense. Hello you selling girls not selling gold or drugs. So humji for what. If humji then don’t be okt. Knn. Not only is their verification retarded. Their reply also fucking slow. Don’t know how to do biz.

I applaud stables like Galaxy or Mansion that requires no verification and fast replies. One Siam think they are the only stable lol
I have booked ONESIAM girls quite a few times and my experience with the OKT has been good and not what has been accused of lately in the forum. Wonder if there is some war between stables?

Verification was straightforward, replies fast, secure appointment fast. Not sure why u guys saying otherwise?

Already so many fake FRs, now doing fake accusations too? Haha

My only problem with ONESIAM is that his girls usually of good quality and always at a premium, my wallet cannot tahan xD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1