The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 21-02-2024, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Dragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonbal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Session with Cindy from gx
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975189

Location central with ample parking

Looks 9/10 Same as photo provided and looks Vixen

Boobs 9/10 Natural milk with nice and sensitive nipps

French 8.5/10 Start with light kisses and when finger her getting more wet she goes wild and dfk!

Bbbj 8/10 Strong suction and handsfree mode. Lick my whole lil bro well and never neglect my balls too

Pussy 9/10 Tight and wet easily. Shaved and ordorless soft moans from her when paint her rapidly

Fj 9/10 We had few positions, she can rides well but prefer to fuck her in missionary, her horny expressions definitely will boost you to fuck her deeper and her moans genuine loud. Caps off and splash my cum on her face.

Will arrange another session soon. And indeed she is a nice gem

Old 21-02-2024, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 9
Canetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to allCanetra is a name known to all

Hana from Galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975000

Lady was in her mid twenty and very pro-active and willing to serve me well and never leave me bored. High GFE and good attitude

Was greeted warmly by Hana when she open the door. Kept smiling don't know for what reason and able to speak simple English

Showered me before and after deeds and she knows the proper value when a customer here to pay and get full service, which i felt impress by her

Parts of her body have ink and she smell nice and her skin real smooth

Dirty talks with her was comfortable, and she express herself well on bed. She ensure every move or position i feel comfortable and she accommodate with all my request. Nice fucking with her in doggy position. Can hear the piak piak sound effect and she moan damn loud and when i cum she turn back and told me she wants more. Text okt for time extensions for 60mins more. She blows me well and fuck her deep in missionary positions. She cums before me and the bed sheet is full of her lovely juice.

Long long one time can get to meet this type of gem. I'm satisfied and worth spending more on getting this service.

Solid session
Old 21-02-2024, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

Mena -GX

OKT fast and responsive and location is very central and convenient. Really enjoyed session with Mena she has a bubbly and playful personality, very easy to get along. She has a average height nice natural boobs and tight body SYT alert. I enjoy watching her beautiful face sucking and kissing my dick. Fj wise started with reverse cowgirl then missionary and lastly doggie she has a nice pussy she can control squeezing th e life out ok my 2IC.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=975252&highlight=
Old 21-02-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2214 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a lunch date with Alice of XFactor.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=974197

And was most glad to meet her. Took awhile to warm up but she was a gem service-wise starting from the shower. Very conscious of cleanliness and washed me up well! Accommodative too wirh my massage request first. She has very good smooth fair skin which was a plus and very sensitive down below as I started with going down on her! The best part too was her soft moans as I was pumping her from behind and she really is a gentle lady. Leaving this week, so don’t miss her! Hope she comes to visit us again soon.

Last edited by nokia3510; 21-02-2024 at 01:36 PM.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
bananamilk1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=974985

Pat from Terminal21

Overall: A fantastic fuck with with pretty lady who provides good massage, 2 shots released for only $130, value bonk indeed

Okt: Very responsive and reliable

Look: 8/10 the photos are real only tone down a bit due to filters. Upon opening door can see good looking girl in lingerie popping out her boobs. Usual Thai tan skin.

Body: 10/10 very toned body and fit

Boobs: 8/10 Nice bit pinkish natural B-C

GFE: 10/10 Lots of kiss and french. And kisses everywhere on body. Give strong gfe feeling as keeps looking into eyes and kisses around neck area

Bbbj: 9/10 Nice tongue action. She is real masseuse back in Thai so she is a pro in his field

Massage: 10/10 very relaxing and can make my 2ic stand for 2nd round with tits rubbing

FJ:9/10 All positions with lots of kisses. She keep looking at me while moan, really fuck like a gf

RTF: Definitely but too many girls to rtf
Old 21-02-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Dreefom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nera (Loveaffair)

Looks: 8/10. Slight different from photo

Boobs: 9/10. Big C and soft

BBBJ: 10/10. Can suck fast and DT and balls

DFK: 8/10. Normal kiss and to initiate first for DFK

Pussy: 9/10. Lick and wet easily

FJ: 10/10. Moan loudy as she enjoys deep and long pounding from missionary and doggy.

Remark: Friendly and can speak English and abit Chinese.
Have massage between my 2 shots
Old 21-02-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to allparanoidspy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclearsn2rock View Post
Update: Went DSC, diagnosed and confirm Gonorrhea. Fokin hell... stay away from this Beam girl, probably got it from that few seconds of unwilling bbbj from her. Because afterwards it was cap on all the way.

Really sibei suey... heng in time for antibiotic shot
thanks for the warning bro.
Old 21-02-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
seraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Darin(FoxyThai)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=973891

Should i or shouldnt i? i was contemplating to go for Darin or other ladies.

And decided to go for Darin cause of the OKT. He's a top-notch lad.

So here i am, giving out this FR cause ,oh boy, Darin was delicious.

Hot day it was. Checked with the OKT bro early in the morning and secured a slot on the same day.

I flew fast down to her location and she appears in front of me at the door.

My God. She was totally my type. Petite and alluring to me

I was basically eaten alive by her once we went into the room. Was undressing and she just pounced on my dick, commenting i smell good. Kept licking and sucking it without any hesitation. Touching her down at her pussy. it was fucking wet.

DFK all the way through once she licked up from my dick to my nips. Whispered to me to "please fuck me". Who could resist that. safety check and went balls deep into her, making her squeal. Every thrust into her makes her moan in excitement and she kept forcing my head down to her lips, DFK while i pound her like no tomorrow. Squelching sound from our lustful connection. Did several positions cause she was so light, it was fun fucking her.

Round two was similar but we went on to fuck till right at the time limit. Total banging non stop for 80 mins. (10 mins to shower ). It was a good fuck. very satisfied and felt that i have unloaded all my load. Hard to describe, but i felt empty inside? haha!

Look: 8.5
Body: 8 very slim. nice butt for doggy. Can carry her around!
Boobs: 8 Just nice for me. Small B. fits her body frame
BBBJ: 10 it was crazy. she basically yearn for my dick
French: DFK. Non stop from coming in the door till i left the place. lol
FJ: 9 tight and comfortable? It was addictive.
GFE: 9 ting tong for me. I think i turn her switch ON.
Rtf: Should be rtf. can't wait
Old 21-02-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 10
asthernal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasthernal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a wonderful session with Bell last night

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=971565

Her looks 8/10 - Very similar to the photos posted. I would say she is a cute young girl from Thai

Her body 8/10 - Hot body with power natural C size boobs. Suckling on her sensitive nipples and groping those soft natural boobs felt like heaven on earth. She even gave out moans as I squeezed and suckled on them. Genuine or not, its till turns me on

Shower 8/10 - Cleans thoroughly and very attentive. We joked about in the shower to break some ice and she teased me with some cock playing

BBBJ 8/10 - Gives sexy eye contact during the blowjob as well. She tries to give me the best experience as best as she can.

FJ 10/10 - She accommodates with naughty expressions like she is out to pleasure you. Responsive as well with her horny moans and expressions of her just enjoying the sex with you. Full of passion. Missioanry position will be the best position as I can stole some kissed while grabbing her full C cups.

Pleasant attitude throughout the session. Great sex. Definitely RTF worthy. Thanks bro CF.
Old 21-02-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslick View Post
I applaud stables like Galaxy or Mansion that requires no verification and fast replies. One Siam think they are the only stable lol
But mansion girls all fake or highly enhanced pics
Old 21-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
miclearsn2rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
But mansion girls all fake or highly enhanced pics
I think it's a double edged sword bah, if an OKT doesn't verify it is just very suspicious and their girls are likely cui. But there are sometimes good ones that they find so really depends on your luck. I often do not believe in their WhatsApp screenshots (can easily write by themselves), and also not for the 20 points users on SBF.

But indeed I agree with other bros that mentioned, this ONESIAM is really an arse OKT, reply slow, verification takes many layers, when ask for recco no matter what your preference is he will recco you some bakness7 and tell you how good she is, because she has no business so he starts hard selling.

Worst part is OKT takes about 60-70% cut from what we pay these girls, and they still have to pay their own rent or hotel. So roughly you can calculate how much each girl earns from our bonk. This kind of OKT really is zek ark plus yao siu, no support. I have been trying other more popular sponsored stables, all very friendly and patient OKT. ONESIAM think they're the only stable out there. If everyone don't support you see how your survive with your attitude
Old 21-02-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
BurgerFlipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lisa Terminal21

Currently there are so many gems in bro Kim stable and Lisa really stood out for me cause I didn't get the chance to try her from her last visit. Based on the review she a bit ting tong baby with huge tits, really intrigued.

Reach and texted Bro Kim, got reply super fast as usual. Parking is available nearby.

Her face was cute; very slutty, just my kind of liking. My gaze then ventured down her body as she closed the door facing away from me; she had on a sheer black nightgown and matching bra and panties.

Her tits are massive and natural didn't find any trace of scars so I guess it's legit. Ass are heaven for chiongster, when she walk I already imagine fucking her in many positions.

In short, I had an amazing bonk. Frenching and her BBBJ were the highlights of the session. Super high GFE. Takin care of me throughout the session, lick my balls clean and give me catbath before tease my cock with her pussy.

FJ starts with her riding me good in cowgirl, once I inside felt heavenly. Never use any KY cause she wet already. Not long till we switched position to doggy and thrust real deep. We both moans and catch our own cum.

If u looking for awesome 90 min bonk experience book her now. She won't let you down.

Old 21-02-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
spiritedflame is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclearsn2rock View Post
I think it's a double edged sword bah, if an OKT doesn't verify it is just very suspicious and their girls are likely cui. But there are sometimes good ones that they find so really depends on your luck. I often do not believe in their WhatsApp screenshots (can easily write by themselves), and also not for the 20 points users on SBF.

But indeed I agree with other bros that mentioned, this ONESIAM is really an arse OKT, reply slow, verification takes many layers, when ask for recco no matter what your preference is he will recco you some bakness7 and tell you how good she is, because she has no business so he starts hard selling.

Worst part is OKT takes about 60-70% cut from what we pay these girls, and they still have to pay their own rent or hotel. So roughly you can calculate how much each girl earns from our bonk. This kind of OKT really is zek ark plus yao siu, no support. I have been trying other more popular sponsored stables, all very friendly and patient OKT. ONESIAM think they're the only stable out there. If everyone don't support you see how your survive with your attitude
Totally agree with this. I have been trying to book Pim since 8 feb. Replies were slow or sometimes no reply at all. When finally got a confirmed booking, say the venue changed already. Even there are days where OKT texted me to say bookings are open and let him know if wanna book. I say wanna book then ghost for the rest of the day. Keep following up with OKT despite many no responses and finally said I’m not verified. funny thing is, previously already confirmed a booking, then now say haven’t verified?? What is this?? is this how ONESIAM does business? Today again ask me whether wanna book, but still need verify. Ask for business card and even ask send email from company email. Told OKT i can’t share all this, then he said screenshot convo history of booking with other stable and send to him. Abit too much la bro.

Really wanted to try Pim but no mood already.
Old 21-02-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bananashaky is Cool - loads of Potential

Mazda from Lust365

Looks: 9/10 stunning looks. Make up well. Smooth face is always a plus. A smiling one is a bigger plus.

Body: 9/10 Got a big beautiful ass to boot. Good good skin condition. Nice figure.

Boobs: 9/10 C natural. Felt great to fondle, lick and suck.

Pussy: 8.5/10. Tight and great to paint.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. One of the best i had, especially the cim bro. Must try.

Frenching: 9/10 Zero commercial feel. French like no tomorrow.

FJ: 9/10. Top notch gal to bonk. Accommodating and really enjoy sex. The harder I gave the more responsive she got. Cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowgirl all she is game to give it a good go and thanks to her efforts, I unloaded 2 solid shots.

GFE: 10/10. A absolute tease in bed and in the bathroom. I had this feeling " sneaking off from work to enjoy a rendezvous with my mistress. Non FL like feel at all. Her best attribute imo.

RTF: yea
Old 21-02-2024, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
miclearsn2rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same experience as you bro, tried to book PIM and PIMMY. Both times I already 'verified' via a PM, but when we proceeded to the stage where I need to confirm the booking, suddenly ask me to verify again via PM?? so I said ok sure let me send PM again. After PM sent ask me send selfie, after selfie ask me send any prior booking with other bros, if no booking then no. Then may I ask what's the point of you asking for so many verification?

So humji stay home sleep, don't come out be OKT, release the girls to other OKT with balls better

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedflame View Post
Totally agree with this. I have been trying to book Pim since 8 feb. Replies were slow or sometimes no reply at all. When finally got a confirmed booking, say the venue changed already. Even there are days where OKT texted me to say bookings are open and let him know if wanna book. I say wanna book then ghost for the rest of the day. Keep following up with OKT despite many no responses and finally said I’m not verified. funny thing is, previously already confirmed a booking, then now say haven’t verified?? What is this?? is this how ONESIAM does business? Today again ask me whether wanna book, but still need verify. Ask for business card and even ask send email from company email. Told OKT i can’t share all this, then he said screenshot convo history of booking with other stable and send to him. Abit too much la bro.

Really wanted to try Pim but no mood already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1