The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Yeah, the girls try to get you out the door with about 10 min to spare. That's how they set their alarms.

I agree such thieves are absolutely the worst but tough job or not - the money these girls make in the 2 weeks, can go a looong way in thailand. Heard one tell me can don't work for a year or more. True?? Better than letting their boyfrens fuck them for free right?

Haha, so far most girls I've had don't set timer, only the odd few do. Those time watchers one I usually don't RTF.

As for your second comment, it depends on what they do with the money. The more "professional" ones who come here are sending money for their families, brothers, sisters, even their boyfriends back home. Usually, what ever little they have left, they spend on themselves - that's why they need sugar daddies and ATM boyfriends to send them money when they're in TH as well.

They probably earn about 3-4k SGD while working here for 2 weeks, those who do 3 weeks one can probably push 6k if they're absolutely brutal with their working schedules and don't manage to fall sick during their tour here.

That's 100-150k Baht which is HUGE money in Thailand, especially the poorer areas like Isaan. In Bangkok, probably not so much, but it's still a big sum of money.

Some FLs change cars every time they come here. Same same, easy money for them.
Old 16-11-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks --> Aon from Dreamzz

Booked Aon from Dreamz88

Operator: quick response and accommodating to my schedule.

Aon: young and pretty
Complexion: some acne but still ok
Body: slim
Boobs: nice natural big with inverted nips.
Pussy: not shaved but tight when she cowgirl

Overall a good experience, she can speak english pretty well and bbbj is very good especially the balls licking.. after a long bbbj, she capped and switched to cowgirl, freaking tight and i almost cum after a few mins of rocking..switched to missionary and pumped for while b4 releasing..

rest for a while and she auto offer to massage, not too bad too...

She wanted to for second round but i was too tired (old man liao), tell her to continue massage..

chatted with her, seems like she dont get a lot of customers.. she will be going back in about 1.5 weeks time, maybe i will give her a shot again
Old 16-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
x2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterx2Espresso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Booked Aon from Dreamz88

Operator: quick response and accommodating to my schedule.

Aon: young and pretty
Complexion: some acne but still ok
Body: slim
Boobs: nice natural big with inverted nips.
Pussy: not shaved but tight when she cowgirl

Overall a good experience, she can speak english pretty well and bbbj is very good especially the balls licking.. after a long bbbj, she capped and switched to cowgirl, freaking tight and i almost cum after a few mins of rocking..switched to missionary and pumped for while b4 releasing..

rest for a while and she auto offer to massage, not too bad too...

She wanted to for second round but i was too tired (old man liao), tell her to continue massage..

chatted with her, seems like she dont get a lot of customers.. she will be going back in about 1.5 weeks time, maybe i will give her a shot again
bro are you the guy who took maybe the 10/11am slot? haha i was rejected of a 11.30am slot=( lucky u

Took Pinky from Emmanuel.

Looks: 7 ( 80% to Posted Pic,slightly more tan, and not as skinny as in the pic. )
Body: 8 ( Not the typical slim type. Average size with squeezable fats at the tummy =x )
Ass: 9 ( Round, fleshy and taut, perfect for doggy )
Boobs: 8 ( Natural Full B )
Pussy: 8 (Trimmed, played/lick/finger but still not yet. Maybe i am not skilful enough=( )
Painting: Yes
Fingering: Yes
BJ: 7.5 ( With balls licking )
FJ: 8.5

She told me shes 23, but website put 19. Was really hopping for a Ssyt, super syt. haha anyway service wise was good, was giggling throughout the whole process, good attitude, give me an average massage but was told to left 10mins without a second shot. She say i look tired, ask me go home rest earlier.
Old 16-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Samster

seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2Espresso View Post
bro are you the guy who took maybe the 10/11am slot? haha i was rejected of a 11.30am slot=( lucky u
LOL.. guilty as charged !!

I try to take the first slot where possible.. thinking at least i will get clean towels.. hahahahhah ..

i remember i booked someone previously (in hotel) .. and the towel is a bit damp... meaning it is re-used..

Not sure about Dreamz88, whether he gives the ladies towels for our use or not..
Old 16-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zadkiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi new here dk if this is the right place to ask. Does 'stables' means trustworthy right? Which or who are the trustworthy websites/user on sbf to book girls to bonk?
Old 16-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2Espresso View Post
She told me shes 23, but website put 19. Was really hopping for a Ssyt, super syt. haha
Last time i booked May from emma.. very young !!! kinda regretted i took the 1 shot package.. hahahhaha..... oh well..
Old 16-11-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!

fr for yui terruklover

Looks: 8/10 she look pretty and have the Korean look when she wear the specs

Body: 8/10 slim and her skin is fair and smooth also have 3 tattoo at the back

Boobs: B she has small nipples and also sensitive for licking

Frenching: yes

BBBJ: 8/10 she can blow for very long time and will look at you

Cathbath: 9/10 like to lick nipples and balls sucking

Pussy: shave and tight

painting: yes

Fingering: yes

FJ: 8.5/10 she can ride quite tight when i doggy her

Gfe: 9/10 she only know very limited english

Overall: she is a good gem. she like to have sex really worth the money. when you lick her nipples or clit she will jerk she will ask for more if you make her aroused . Like the bro mention she will ask i fuck you or you fuck me....Bro be gentle when bonk her she will be leaving soon
Old 16-11-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Should compile a list of black-listed OKTs.
Old 16-11-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Icer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (Siam Paradise, Yaya)

Writing my very first FR. Didn't have the habit to write any FRs at all but I was requested to do so by OKT and he was really quite good for his arrangement from those that I've seen till now so far, so ya... This is the FR which Ive promised u earlier on.

Siam Paradise, Yaya

Looks: it's the same person from the photo with less makeup

Boobs: Natural big B to C, soft n nice to play with

Body: those meaty type but not considered fat, tattoo on waist, nice bouncy butt

GFE: very high, can speaks well English even a little mandarin n Hokkien. Very out going personality. Ice broken before you realise it.

Was thinking it's kinda troublesome as required to book for my own hotel room but everything else went quite smoothly. Yaya was very easy to communicate with and talk to her everything under the sun. Has a very sexy curve body and definitely one of the girls with high sex drive I've bonked. RTF on the very next day after my first session with her because it's definitely not gonna be enough.

OKT was very understanding and efficient. As my first booking for Yaya was quite late, I tried to keep my rtf for her on the next day earlier. Though I was told that she's already booked and need to wait for another 2hrs plus minus abit, I sound out to okt that I need to be earlier for today and without hesitating he tried to adjust timing for me n the earlier bro. Though there was no confirmation given but still very satisfied as okt is willing to try n adjust my needs n took the trouble to negotiate with the other bro whom booked her earlier.

Back to actions. Other than enjoying her own self very much, she is also very willing to compromise on my needs. Most importantly, I'm one whom loves but have quite high standards for bbbj until cim, surprisingly bbbj I got from her was seriously the best I've ever got before! The suction was good but when I initiated her to go with more power she was also still willing to do it for me despite that most of the girls I've encountered before will have excuses like mouth tired bla bla bla..... very hardworking to satisfy whatever I like. The way she blows with loud slurping sounds and play around with my balls and near by areas really make me feel like I'm in one of the Japanese AV! Confirm to be the greatest bonk I've had till now!

P.S. Bro OKT, sorry didn't know how to address you. But I'm starting to regret from writing this FR now..... Don't wanna to be waiting for more hours for booking with her from now!

**Cheers**
Old 16-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My account for Lustvegas is activated. But i cant find the booking number.

Old 16-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Should compile a list of black-listed OKTs.
PM Sir, you are darn right

Cheers
Old 17-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to Rtf yui after afew failed attempts. This is my 2nd times rtf a FL. Equally or even better than my first visit.

She keep asking want eat my cum cos she says she eat already then got power lol! i dunno she referring to CIM or swallow, Cos i have a problem today, dunno y i cant cum the moment she put it in her mouth......

First shot i ask for a blowjob, her BJ was good, with lots of AR. I just couldnt cum, i scare she tired, asked her stop and Fuck instead.

2nd shot, fj. i also couldnt cum. End up She used ky to massage my dick and balls, v nice, some stroke made me too high till i cant take it lol! even tho i had a hard time cumming, she still damn energetic and put up a smile, even in the shower after 2nd shots, she still super playful. She catbath both my entire body front and back

Since there are so many FRs for her. I will just point out afew points which i personally like when i visit FL.

1) nvr on phone, all attention on me

2) not a time watcher.

3) nvr ask for tips, she didnt even check the amount of money if it was correct when i passes to her... pls dont cheat her hor! (this kind must give tip!)

4) first time FL uses wet tissue to wipe my bro before and after the job, V Comfortable, unlike most girls uses toilet paper, tap is fine, but not wiping...

She leaving our little island in few days time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIntruder View Post
My virgin visit w teeruklover

In the mood for a innocent look girl, saw Yui from TRL, despite having mixed FRs for this stable. I still decided to give it a try.

Operator- experience. No hassle.

Accommodation- apartment, central. Room clean and decent enough. I was given room without attach bathroom. Everything function welll. I was lucky to get a parking slot nearby.

Lady- Yui

http://vid349.photobucket.com/albums...psz6dtox5f.mp4- this is her

Look- first impression at door (poor lighting) avg looking girl, light make up. won't reject kind. Went into the room, she looks sweet and cute. Always laughing and smiling- plus point.

Body- about 155 tall I guess. long hair, petite, slim and smooth skin, consider fair for Thais, nice small tits w small nipples, enough to grab. Cute ass, some artistic trendy tattoos at the back (not those dragons of fish, no worries, not overly done.

FJ- felt sian plus tired, that's y mood was to relax and have a innocent look girl, END UP I GET A SEX MACHINE!!! OMG!!! V playful. Her expression and her enthusiasm!!! How not to switch on!!!!!! She jerked afew times! Can u imagine she was in the hurry to grab the condom and pull me into her!!

Foreplay- did I mentioned she's playful?

Bbbj- long enough to enjoy it, unlike those few stroke kind......full of balls licking, powerful suction and sound, plus her sweet look and expression!!! Visualize lollipop!!!

Pussy- trimmed, KY was used, think she don't like fingering inside (not a concern at all, cos other things kept me busy enough!

Communication- basic English, minimum. She told me she speak korea language as she stayed there for couple years.

Fenching- excellent.

Gfe- v natural, nothing too over, no commercial feel.

I really enjoyed the 90mins, didn't get this kind of good sex for a long Long while! She told me she enjoy having sex �� v hardworking girl, really out to please!

Thx bro SK!! I will definitely keep ur number!
Old 17-11-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Trying new stable after recommendation from a friend.

FR for Chloe from SOI69

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=633494

Arrived at location after instructions from bro Matthew. Easy to find place. Easily accessible by public transport or driving. Followed instructions and headed up to room.

Was greeted at the door by a young pretty girl, looks very similar to photos, I would say about 90%? She pulled me in and held my hand, very nice of her. Some girls take awhile to break the ice. She was laughing cheekily I wasn't sure why. But it was kind of cute.

She's not very proficient with English so communication was up to hand signals and simple words. Helped me undressed and prompted me to undress for her. Plus points! Slowly took my time in helping her undress while caressing her skin from neck down, gently to her butt. She reacted shyly which was a turn on for me. Took the chance to play with her nips. :P

Headed to the bath together. She started off by checking the temperature of the water, which was very thoughtful. Started off with my chest and asked me to turn around. She then pressed her boobs against my back and reached for me 2IC from behind. I was instantly turned on. Her slow, sensual strokes brought my 2IC to full mast in no time. Then it was my turn to help her wash up Turned her around and slowly washed her back and caressed her boobs from behind. They were natural and soft to the touch. Love the way they fit nicely into my hands. Foamed her up and reached for her pussy, I could tell it was already moist! Quickly finish up our shower and headed to bed. She offered to clean the water off my back for me after we dried up, which was very thoughtful as well.

She prompted me to lay on the bed and gave me a naughty look. I knew I was in for a good time. Started her cat bath from my neck down, slowly circling my nips. I laid there and enjoyed being serviced by her naughty tongue. She wrapped her tongue around the head of my dick and looked into my eyes. Damn, it was so sensual. Slowly and sensually, she gave my 2IC a good polishing. I was enjoying every moment of it. Couldn't take it any more and told her to lay down so it was my turn to service her :P

Started with light pecks on her lips while slowly working down her neck. She's quite sensitive here so she gave a slight moan. Tuned one nipple with one hand while the other with my mouth. Her little raisins soon turned hard, darn. Went back to attack her mouth, this time frenching her while my hands slipped into her moist pussy. Trying to maintain my rhythm while increasing the speed of both my tongue and finger, she finally let out a really sensual moan. At this point of time I really bth, took the cap and put on liao.

Cannot tahan already, so using the same position, I pumped her in missionary first. From a slow sensual rock to a furious hump. I could feel that she was enjoying it as well as her moans felt genuine and she used her thighs to fasten me towards her in the midst of it. After using up a portion of my stamina, I asked her to swap. Did her cowgirl and I love the way her hair falls onto me while her boobs heave up and down, swaying to the motion of her hair. Brought her face down and continued frenching her furiously. In no time my first shot was released.

She helped me clean up with tissues and let me rest for awhile before bringing me to wash up. Same thing, dried my back and legs and brought me back to bed. She offered to give me a light head massage while I laid on her lap, which was very sweet of her. Even though it's not a professional massage, but I have to say it was still very relaxing. As I had a long day, I soon started to fall into sleep. But before I could fall into slumber, I felt a tingling sensation in my ears. She was licking them. I woke up to it, so did my 2IC.

She started off with some teasing of my ears and nipples. Got up and moved towards my dick. Her pussy was in full view of my face and I couldn't resist but feast on it. I loved the way she matched our pace. When she was sucking me slowly, I took my time painting her too. As she increased her speed, I increased mine too. I told her I wanted CIM for my second shot and she increased her slurps and muffled moans even more, took it as a sign of agreement. Switched to standing blowjob, for a better view of her. She never got tired and was very hardworking to keep it sensual with lots of variation. In no time, I unloaded my second shot in her mouth. She didn't ran away immediately, but continued sucking me for awhile more after which felt really good.

Went to wash up and showered together again. She was very thoughtful in various aspects. Even though communication was minimum, but her service level was high. I left a very happy and sextified man.

RTF: Definitely, why not? Tipped her an extra $30.
Old 17-11-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week i tried to rtf yui but all timing off, so i ask bro sk any girls available, he advised me not take fern, very nice of him. V honest business man! And he told me Bel available (2nd blood). I asked service good or not, he ask me commando herr lol!

Maybe just me, nowadays most established okts dont even bother to ans question (machiam take it or leave it attitude). Bro SK so far so good, as of now lah , may not be 100% accurate based on some bros' FR, but at least got effort, and can tell he takes feedback seriously, he actually msg me to check becos he received complaints from other bro...

Quick one, Bel confirmed slim, super petite SYT (boobs lover can skip). Shes very GREEN. According to her, 20yo, First time in sg and first time working this line.

Cheers

Last edited by IIntruder; 23-11-2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old 17-11-2016, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Mjreturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Initially book Ploy at 12.30am. Fast hand fast leg take cab down. Once reach location text okt but the things cock up(sian). Since already out to find fun, text another okt and immediately take another cab to the location.

Emmanuel Kylie

Look: refer above (with light makeup)
Skin tone: tanner than the photo
Comm: decent English
Height: 155cm the most
Boobs: big B to C (some bros mentioned enhanced but feel quite natural to me)
Body: petite type (slight tummy)
Catbath: start with planting light kisses on ur neck and face
Bbbj: slowly build up the speed. DT in between and ball licking. (Will look at u with cfm face. Really sending me to heaven and stop her b4 cim)
Painting: nil (told me she don't really like it. Respect her)
Fingering: nil (don't like also but allow to rub the clit)
Frenching: at 1st abit shy after awhile will initiate (not fierce type)
Fj: 1st shot missionary,cowgirl,doggy. Release at doggy.(cowgirl is fierce tho. moaning abit too much like those AV)
2nd shot ask me to lie down for cowgirl then I proceed to carry her and fuck. Change to missionary and I ask her can cim. She said up to me.(hoseh)remove cap and stand on the bed side to let her blow.
Cim: suck till dry
Gfe: cuddle under the blanket. Talking not that much. Keep tickle me to wake up my dick. In between will plant kisses to me and rest on my chest.
Rtf: go back on 21st. Will see time available.

Overall is a very good bonk. Quite accommodate to my request. Good for those like petite and carry to fuck.

Thanks for reading. Above is my personal exp. Other might differ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1