The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Bonking rates for Thai puyings

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75

what is CNX?
Chiangmai lor..... hehehehe
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Agent-T got bring u guys to that infamous 'siew kai' stall bo?
got fei kai somemore...
and ohh...that dim sum stall..so did u guys see Agent-T keeps winking and passing whispers to the lady boss bo? kekeekke
He brought us to another Dim Sum shop... quite good... the one near merlin we always go to was damn pack...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:37 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Enjoy Thai Food....

great site to know more about thai food....

http://www.enjoythaifood.com/
Old 11-04-2006, 12:42 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
He brought us to another Dim Sum shop... quite good... the one near merlin we always go to was damn pack...
so when are the hatyai photos coming up in Realm's? heard from ciblover..that the trip damn shiok and lotsa of funny stuffs.!
Old 11-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

ok...Farm-hopping.

Went to those which are nearby Deep Point..Mermaid, Andrew, etc..etc. MH!! Didn't really remember all the names of the farms. Too much to remember and actually was more interested to know what's inside..kekeke. Sorry newbies, can't help you much here. But most of the farms are nearby each other. Just walk around and the girls or OKTs will call out to you. Walk in, sit down and take your pick. Most of the OKTs will tell you the rates first. They have a few categories and rates differ. During this trip, farm girls range from THB1500 to THB2500.

Didn't find anything to our liking and decided to crash Chanivaet (pardon the spelling, I'll just shorten it to CVT). Started hopping and a few bros found their targets. Rates are the same from THB1500 to even THB 2500. I think most of us got ours for THB2000. Bro KLK is not booking any on this trip cause he got special delivery from Chiang Mai....kekeke. So, usual took our lunch and went back to the Hotel and waited impatiently for the gers to arrive. The rest of the days are quite SOP.

Farm-hop here and there. Visited some 'private" farms and not so obvious 'lubangs". Am not to post any FRs on the farm girl cause I believe a lot depends on chemistry and the moods, settings, etc, etc.

But will continue with one FR on a CP4 girl and also a few funny stories. Not to forget, a "Tai Yee Mah" story where we're a bit displeased with a certain farm.

Lunch, liao...to be continued.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 11-04-2006, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
ok...Farm-hopping.

But will continue with one FR on a CP4 girl and also a few funny stories. Not to forget, a "Tai Yee Mah" story where we're a bit displeased with a certain farm.

Lunch, liao...to be continued.
remember its not a story..its a 'TAI YEE MA' issue..full of contradictions and ironic circumstances....
newbies..pls take note of this issue coz this is very common nowadays in hdy farms...
Old 11-04-2006, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
ok...Farm-hopping.

Farm-hop here and there. Visited some 'private" farms and not so obvious 'lubangs". Am not to post any FRs on the farm girl cause I believe a lot depends on chemistry and the moods, settings, etc, etc.

WELL SAID.....*clap clap clap*
this is what we called 'Tirakship' or perhaps ppl may called it 'The Memoirs Of Ah Hia'
If u handle this properly and wisely..u will have the best 'Body Ghan' (service) of yr life...
if mishandle..then too bad.
Old 11-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Bonking rates for Thai puyings

[QUOTE=KLKOOL]
Quote:

Thanks to Agent T... no need to go looking out to see if tuk tuk driver following us around... now only need to hope into his tuk tuk to go to where we wanna go..

But I agree with Taurus... I also found out something else... Commssions sometimes is calculated as Booking... less tuk tuk commssion... divided by 2... and also ... Tuk Tuk in HDY becoming more organised and asking up to 1k in commission liao...

One WL I know told me her booking was 2k... tuk tuk want 1k... then the other 1k divide between farm and herself... so she went to call the customer and cancel the booking (obviously, this WL is a Lao Chiao... otherwise where can negotiate one)...
I feel damn MAD to hear that tuk-tuk drivers are now 'united & organised' and are 'demanding' up to 1,000 bahts as commissions.

So, if the booking rate is 2,000 bahts, tuk-tuk driver gets 1,000 bahts as commission and the puying and the 'farm' gets 500 bahts each.

Imagine the puying getting ONLY 500 bahts and has to 'service' the customer for almost 24-hours whereas the bloody tuk-tuk driver so easily earns 1,000 bahts just by bringing the 'blur-blur' customers to book the puyings - at least he should 'sell' his back-side to justify the 1,000 bahts commission. Looks like this is a very unfair arrangement.

So I suggest that Bros who are 'lao chios' and who had been to Hatyai many, many times don't ever engage the 'services' of tuk-tuk drivers. Go to the farms yourselves, view the puyings and if you like her, pay her 2,000 bahts (for example) - at least she gets 1,000 bahts
Old 11-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bro taurus

we just posting our newbie experience and also what we learn about hdy WL mkt price and the cut that middleman take, afterall this is thread u created is for newbie in hdy rite. As for some hypocritcal old bird who trying to create trouble with me, i shall ignore him totaly. I hope tat u still welcome me nad my buddy cyberliberal here in your thread. We are nto to create trouble, just share and hav fun in hdy. We r planning to go somewherei n mid-May...hope we can meet. Cheers bro.
Old 11-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Booking rates for Thai puyings in Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
dear bro taurus

we just posting our newbie experience and also what we learn about hdy WL mkt price and the cut that middleman take, afterall this is thread u created is for newbie in hdy rite. As for some hypocritcal old bird who trying to create trouble with me, i shall ignore him totaly. I hope tat u still welcome me nad my buddy cyberliberal here in your thread. We are nto to create trouble, just share and hav fun in hdy. We r planning to go somewherei n mid-May...hope we can meet. Cheers bro.
Bro nanog69,

The threads created by Bro Taurus (and also the thread created by Uncle TV - the Resident Tai Kor of Hatyai City) is not specially for newbies (as you thought) but is for BOTH newbies and oldies ( 'lao chios' ) to post their experiences and FRs. The thread also provide a 'platform' for Samsters to ask questions and get the relevant answers from other Samsters - in other words, it is a 'net-working' thread
Old 11-04-2006, 04:06 PM

Thumbs up Re: To cyberliberal & nanog69

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberliberal
Hi taurus75,

If i hav offended anyone with my posting, i would like to apologise. I am a newbie here so i may have post something here that i am not suppose to. I hav benefited from this forum, and thought that it is a good share with newbies here about my experience on mkt price of the WL as well as info on the middleman in my FR. I hope dat i am still welcome to visit and post here

cheers
no need to apologise to whosoever...brudder. just come in more often to post more FRs or even pics! everyone here welcome everyone that fancy hatyai or thailand stuffs!
forget the whole matter / issue and move on brudder! maybe u and brudder nanog can start browrsing some FRs posted by some wonderful brudders who just came back from hatyai (recently)

yumseng
Old 11-04-2006, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69
dear bro taurus

Pls also understand the intention is to share and care... other than that pls refrain.
maybe we meet up someday in sillypore for drinks..(on me la) or with brudders like stiffneck(my dailo) and handsome boy, Thai75Food...
so
Old 11-04-2006, 04:13 PM

Re: Bonking rates for Thai puyings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
[

So I suggest that Bros who are 'lao chios' and who had been to Hatyai many, many times don't ever engage the 'services' of tuk-tuk drivers. Go to the farms yourselves, view the puyings and if you like her, pay her 2,000 bahts (for example) - at least she gets 1,000 bahts [/COLOR]
u are so very the correct brudder...! and this what i always do!
i believe u still thinking of ROse right?
Old 11-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Samster

Rose Chan & Hatyai Tigress

Quote:
i believe u still thinking of ROse right?
I am still thinking of the legendary Rose Chan - the Striptease Queen of Malaysia (whom I bonked 30+ years ago ) and also the Hatyai Tigress

For more info about the famous Rose Chan ( she died at the age of 62 about 20 years ago ) , please refer to posting # 149 & 150 below :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=49912&page=10
Old 11-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pls also understand the intention is to share and care... other than that pls refrain.
dear taurus75,

thanks for your understand. As you can see we are very restrain liao...but as newbie, we still need many senior samster to guide us here, not attack us. Anyway lets move on....i am eagerly awating for more news from your buddies there. and yes one day we may meet up for coffeee yeah

regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1