The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1474 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Just sent her back guys!

Full of dramas. I guess we both staged good games but in the end we both got what was intended - good fuck!

The younger sister,name Ati, was wearing white t shirt and blue tudung already rached my office sharp at 6pm. My 2 indonesian workers already left earlier. So only left me and her in the office cleaning up those renovation stuff plus need to move few furniture back to my office room. FYI, i do keep a foldable bed in my room convenient for to take power nap due to work stress.

To story short, while she was in the pantry room i got this evil thought asking her to help me to move the water fountain to balcony. It is not that heavy if lifted by 4 hands but somehow i played victim the thing got slipped off my hand and fall on my right thigh while her top got wet. Can see her both small apples hold by blue bra.Quickly we moved that water fountain aside and i pretending in pain. She immediately hold my back and asking where is the part got injured. Since my pant also got wet so without hesitation she asked me to remove my pant and i did. But seriously there were some bruises on my right thigh plus my aged wound due to bike accident years ago made her so worried.

Initially i have no idea whether she is trying to cure my pain or trying to seduce me as she kept rubbing near my right thigh suddenly my little bro already marikita. She stare that and pat my little bro " Ayuh tido! ". Both of us giggled looked at each other then i made first move to kiss her lips. She didn't resist while her hand still on my groin area. Slowly rub and rub then as my tool getting harder she began to massage. I continued kissing from french to tongue fight while my right hand slowly exploring her panty. Since she is only wearing sports pant so its easier for to pull down to her knee. This is my personal experience, for a 40 plus men like me kissing a 19/20 girl lips, its totally a different kind of sensation. I truly enjoyed kissing her like a long lost girlfriend ,her lips were so tender and soft.Slowly i insert middle finger into her pussy,damn tight.I continued explored her boobs. She remain silent closed her eyes,seems like she is also hunger for this sensation too.

After a while made her first move to remove my shirt,i continued to undress and signaled her to undress too. My foldable bed is though made for single person use but quite wide,75cm width. Both of us continue kissing stroking fondling and suddenly my little bro exploded out its while lava.

We rest hugging then slowly chit chat about herself her marriage. Both of us literally like a long lost couple meet together. Then i asked her what happened after she and her elder sister went home last week. She said her sister got asked lots of questions lah,got have sex or not then she confessed that she did BJ me then her sister cried. But she never regret it at all as she was also kept her sex hunger since reached Singapore .Then her sister also sharing same room so its not convenient to masturbate. Plus my little bro is little too big for her, actually that day she also have that urge to have sex with me but disappointed as i stopped half way. I told her i purposely did that so that she would miss me dearly. Few days ago her sister got shared the moment she saw me urinating at the block C toilet. She was also shocked to see my bro so big. Saying these, she started to play around with my little bro and i got instantly hard on. We started frenching, her moaning sound became louder i guess she felt more relax now.

She went down to give me head. She like to suck and play with tongue instead of licking. It didn't took long for me to start pump her hard so hard. So tight,like gripping my gun inside . Tried few positions she was like reached orgasm few times whenever she grip my waist so hard,then suddenly hugging then quiet for a while continue to suck my dick then ride on me. She doesnt want to eat my cum so i had to shoot on her stomach.

That was great fuck after very long time. Even i rarely having sex with my wife in recent years. But its not appropriate for me to keep her as FB. Knowing herself working illegally using her social pass, it would eventually trouble me as well. But i kept my promise that whenever she come with her sister for office cleaning i will tip extra 100 dollars for her,in return i need her atleast BJ or quickfuck. Thats all for now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1