The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboy282002 View Post
MI Xue allow French ?
Yes she does but I think similar to most girls, also depend on chemistry.
Old 28-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Metala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

MiXue...... thot it's Michelle...... anyway had a good time with her especially the massage after. Heard she was doing massage before so tends to be quite good
Old 28-07-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: GL 150cats FRs

I like her okt, very professional and well dressed. Come across more of a executive. Pity the parking lots are limited though
Old 28-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metala View Post
I like her okt, very professional and well dressed. Come across more of a executive. Pity the parking lots are limited though
you sure? this boss has one of the worst attitude in whole of GL
his helpers are better i find.
also this 16w02 is $80/$100 shop right?
Old 29-07-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
WH02 also belongs to OKT Ka Han @ L1431. He might be referring to the OKT Asst at WH02.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try M X on Friday night after readying the good review .
I am a sucker for good massage and GFE.
She is cheerful and playful , let u feel ease immediate .

I will skip the detail as alresdy mention by the bros above . Other things I like were her nice feet and soft fingers , her moans and her Nicely shape nipple .

Last but not least , she mention she going for checkup 3/8
And will take a day rest the day before .
So urge all bros to try this weekend before u miss the gen.

RTF is a must .
Old 29-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

Cool Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
I'm referring to the younger guy and not the old one. Yes, the old guy take charge of 1431 and yes, he's not the nicest person in Geylang.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to try M X on Friday night after readying the good review .
I am a sucker for good massage and GFE.
She is cheerful and playful , let u feel ease immediate .

I will skip the detail as alresdy mention by the bros above . Other things I like were her nice feet and soft fingers , her moans and her Nicely shape nipple .

Last but not least , she mention she going for checkup 3/8
And will take a day rest the day before .
So urge all bros to try this weekend before u miss the gen.

RTF is a must .
Who is M X?

Last edited by BronzeGod; 31-07-2017 at 08:58 AM.
Old 30-07-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
I was passing by 16WH02 I remember seeing one FR on Mi Xue there
Quote:
Mi xue can French ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Who is M X?
M X should be referring to Mi Xue.
Old 31-07-2017, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Mi Xue is good choice. High GFE .
Old 01-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Tried the following girls:

Tang Guo 1856
She is a hidden gem, but when uncovered going off due to poor business. She is the slim kind which many bros who like skinny girls will like. She is quite a pretty girl, above average and her service is quite good. Even going off and still maintain service. I was also polite and nice to her maybe she reciprocate. Enjoyed my session thoroughly but sad that it's the last one. So people who are dropping by tonight can go look see try.

Baby 1608
She is a very fair and tall girl. 1.7+, from Hunan. Pretty and very PRC facial features. Her service SOP , I guess she is new and getting into the part of serving us guys. Haha but she is very fair pretty and worth a bonk
Old 06-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

One good gem to share if you like fair long legged, slim but busty girl, check out qing qing at 1856. She's leaving soon so don't miss it.

One other issue I wanted to discuss is - how much is Geylang business dependent on this forum?

For example, if this forum FR rate dropped by 90percent, which I believe is what happened compared to 5 years ago - previously, I think we would have more than 10 frs every week but now weeks can go by without a proper FR - how much is Geylang business conversely affected?

So if forum sharing is now 10 percent of what it was 5 years ago, does Geylang business drop in relation to this by 20 percent, 30 percent, 50 percent or more?

What do you guys think?

I'm curious to hear your views.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Tried the following girls:

Tang Guo 1856
She is a hidden gem, but when uncovered going off due to poor business. She is the slim kind which many bros who like skinny girls will like. She is quite a pretty girl, above average and her service is quite good. Even going off and still maintain service. I was also polite and nice to her maybe she reciprocate. Enjoyed my session thoroughly but sad that it's the last one. So people who are dropping by tonight can go look see try.

Baby 1608
She is a very fair and tall girl. 1.7+, from Hunan. Pretty and very PRC facial features. Her service SOP , I guess she is new and getting into the part of serving us guys. Haha but she is very fair pretty and worth a bonk
Hi bro, Tang Guo was one of my fav wls and unfortunately she cut her card recently. All the best to her!

Baby has good attributes and is now honing her skills. Do give her a chance to develop to an ang pai of 1608.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Hi bro, Tang Guo was one of my fav wls and unfortunately she cut her card recently. All the best to her!

Baby has good attributes and is now honing her skills. Do give her a chance to develop to an ang pai of 1608.
Hi bro Sam

You should share more FR on tang Guo earlier. I just got to know her and she left. Sob sob
In her mind she said only those WL who offer raw has lots of her customers. Ang pais. Which is referring to the ex-WL "Mosquito" and "Fruit" in her house

She said no business can't even get 3 session per day. She say she don't raw and don't French ... so no business.

I find her looks and svcs quite ok and should survive with more exposure. And her house 1856 the okt is real lazy bummer so no help to the girls.
Imho The forum reviews should have helped her ....
Old 06-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi bro Sam

You should share more FR on tang Guo earlier. I just got to know her and she left. Sob sob
In her mind she said only those WL who offer raw has lots of her customers. Ang pais. Which is referring to the ex-WL "Mosquito" and "Fruit" in her house

She said no business can't even get 3 session per day. She say she don't raw and don't French ... so no business.

I find her looks and svcs quite ok and should survive with more exposure. And her house 1856 the okt is real lazy bummer so no help to the girls.
Imho The forum reviews should have helped her ....
Since 1803 till 1856 this practice creates Ultimate AngPais of GL

Sad but true

Most punters prefer skin less skin feeling

Ex Super BolehLand AP @ Eagles Den is the Real Ultimate Fucking Machine with Sheer Bonking Pleasure

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1