The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 01-08-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Toa payoh

is huihui ass perky type?
Old 02-08-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has went n tried before 1*7 R***l S** yet? See the malaysian girls like nice only but duno can go how far or not @@ planning to go down n try try during this period of time
Old 02-08-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Thanks for the share!
Thanks for the points.

I am always very wary when people shared this joint.

Clashed with several of them when I exposed what they didnt said.

Ask them what they do and how much they paid.

Then decide for yourself if you still wanna go.

piichai
Old 02-08-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
is huihui ass perky type?
Nope. Quite flat
Old 02-08-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Thanks for the points.

I am always very wary when people shared this joint.

Clashed with several of them when I exposed what they didnt said.

Ask them what they do and how much they paid.

Then decide for yourself if you still wanna go.

piichai
U mean the one near bradell mrt is a prostate joint or make bros pay more than usual? Same like the Royal spa or Pretty Relax, always got some one innocently ask for review or trying to promote the joint.
Maybe the girls there ask for help to advertise, but no need to. They always use FB group nowadays to advertise and > than 90% are prostate joints and heavily photoshop MLs.
Old 02-08-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
U mean the one near bradell mrt is a prostate joint or make bros pay more than usual? Same like the Royal spa or Pretty Relax, always got some one innocently ask for review or trying to promote the joint.
Maybe the girls there ask for help to advertise, but no need to. They always use FB group nowadays to advertise and > than 90% are prostate joints and heavily photoshop MLs.
You do know what I am talking about.

You are right about that joint always using location as the selling point
Started with a guy posting something very vague, photo, location, SYT and MRT.
Everything except the price (cos this will scare everyone away) then follow by somebody asking for contacts.

More than 1 white knight helping her. Everything I rebut, someone will zap as though I scared.
Well, I see one time some one advertise her I will rebut one time.

The white knights can go and create many account just to zap me.
I am all ready.

Beware of this hui Hui at 107 near Braddhel MRT that is over rated by her white knights here.
Go at your own risk.

Last edited by piichai; 02-08-2021 at 05:58 PM.
Old 02-08-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 13
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
The other syt at 1*7 is Huihui.
Thanks bro. Just got her wc by accident. Think it was her. Saw her moment with xiao j*n* and the other fat ML I rejected. Lol.
Old 07-08-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 13
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You do know what I am talking about.

You are right about that joint always using location as the selling point
Started with a guy posting something very vague, photo, location, SYT and MRT.
Everything except the price (cos this will scare everyone away) then follow by somebody asking for contacts.

More than 1 white knight helping her. Everything I rebut, someone will zap as though I scared.
Well, I see one time some one advertise her I will rebut one time.

The white knights can go and create many account just to zap me.
I am all ready.

Beware of this hui Hui at 107 near Braddhel MRT that is over rated by her white knights here.
Go at your own risk.
After I have pm you I went to try hui hui couple of days back. Her service was good to me. Price wise 1hr $50 but I pay $68 with oil. HJ $50. I am not her white Knight and some bros here kno that I am an old cheongster.
Well, someone who wan a decent massage and release no issue I feel. For Hui Hui she even lift up her bra and let me roam her boobs. I think it was C cup.
Old 07-08-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
After I have pm you I went to try hui hui couple of days back. Her service was good to me. Price wise 1hr $50 but I pay $68 with oil. HJ $50. I am not her white Knight and some bros here kno that I am an old cheongster.
Well, someone who wan a decent massage and release no issue I feel. For Hui Hui she even lift up her bra and let me roam her boobs. I think it was C cup.
Thats good.

I believe you and at this price, you did not pay more than usual.

I will not give warning unless there is a creditable report saying otherwise

piichai
Old 08-08-2021, 04:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jadzia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thats good
Old 08-08-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
So need to pay 18 then will apply oil for massage? 50 no oil ?
Old 08-08-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
So need to pay 18 then will apply oil for massage? 50 no oil ?
If this is true, that is how they justify the extra $18 but some people dont mind. For me I do mind, what kind of oil cost $18? For $50, it has to come with oil and massage balls and butt without the need to pay any premium.
Old 09-08-2021, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Timae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the kindness Guys!
Old 10-08-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you go a few more times, no problem to roam south South also. Quite accomodating.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 9
zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Anyone has went n tried before 1*7 R***l S** yet? See the malaysian girls like nice only but duno can go how far or not @@ planning to go down n try try during this period of time
Have you tried? How was it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1