The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
ops! i am talking about 1608 DuoDuo, the new gal
must be too shiok already tot fucking at pete shop
Old 28-10-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
must be too shiok already tot fucking at pete shop
Tbh, it is also very shiok when having the B2B on the inclined chair at 1820 especially when the surface is harder and the girl is on top, wet and slippery with her weight on you.
Old 28-10-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
living4me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Anyone tried Ou Yang? Saw her on the way out after I did Wawa and JiaoJiao tarma. Pretty lass and boobs look solid. Too bad I got no time although I still had ammo.
i did. [i know this is my first post, but nevertheless still a FR] i thought ouyang was slim and tall and picked her. Long story short, she was friendly and tried to have a conversation. BUT the coloured acne scars on her back and dimpled acne scars on the face when close up in the shower caused a drop in experience. her headlights were visibly smaller when the padded covers came off - what a disappointment. all OKT should tell their girls to stop wearing padded covers.

The BBBJ was only about 1-2 mins, AFTER unsuspectingly spent 30 mins slowly washing me up on the float, 5 mins drying up, then claiming that time was not enough and i did the balance of the work quickly because her alarm went off. the BBBJ was good even though it was short but the overall experience was not worth the time and money. maybe she's new and does not understand the importance of having customers who will return for her.
Old 29-10-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
lovesreverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by living4me View Post
i did. [i know this is my first post, but nevertheless still a FR] i thought ouyang was slim and tall and picked her. Long story short, she was friendly and tried to have a conversation. BUT the coloured acne scars on her back and dimpled acne scars on the face when close up in the shower caused a drop in experience. her headlights were visibly smaller when the padded covers came off - what a disappointment. all OKT should tell their girls to stop wearing padded covers.

The BBBJ was only about 1-2 mins, AFTER unsuspectingly spent 30 mins slowly washing me up on the float, 5 mins drying up, then claiming that time was not enough and i did the balance of the work quickly because her alarm went off. the BBBJ was good even though it was short but the overall experience was not worth the time and money. maybe she's new and does not understand the importance of having customers who will return for her.
I just tried her ytd at night

Well she does her best to use make up to cover up her face le lah.. But ofc not everybody is flawless.. Her back those pimples n scars are within her control... But overall I feel she does a good job when i had my one hour with her.. Told her I didn't want waterbed even though I'm eligible for it... Yeap she's new.. So somethings she still don't rly know.. I told her where I sensitive at.. What i like... Told her I liked longer bj also.. Actually can just communicate with them to let them know you better so they can fully service u to the max... Still Ymmv.

Still she's a RTF material cause she's so wild and horny in bed... Damn turn on for me in my opinion... Those dirty talks and stuff.. Macham JAV sia
Old 29-10-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by living4me View Post

Can always feed back to them , example if you dont want ar , they will gladly move on to next menu. Thats when you rtf , more room for talks and request. Treat them went , they feel comfortable with you. Everything can discuss one
Old 04-11-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesreverse View Post
Wah wah
Bing Bing
Duo duo

Three of them good friends.. All three quite pretty imo.. But ymmv.. Shld be have at least one that suit u one.. Haha
I manage to try Bing Bing and all three of them are quite ok, in my own preference below.

Looks : Wa Wa, Duo Duo , Bing Bing
Svc Skill : Duo Duo, Wa Wa , Bing Bing
GFE : Bing Bing , Duo Duo, Wa Wa

Maybe you might have different rating from mine... just sharing... all 3 of them are good
Old 04-11-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
I manage to try Bing Bing and all three of them are quite ok, in my own preference below.

Looks : Wa Wa, Duo Duo , Bing Bing
Svc Skill : Duo Duo, Wa Wa , Bing Bing
GFE : Bing Bing , Duo Duo, Wa Wa

Maybe you might have different rating from mine... just sharing... all 3 of them are good
Well Ymmv bah bro... But yeap can't disagree they are top notch... I rotate between them and ouyang.
Old 08-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1381 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Yue Yue is quite nonsense, if you ask me. Luckily I only opted for 30min trial.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Yue Yue is quite nonsense, if you ask me. Luckily I only opted for 30min trial.
Wah.. What happen bro?.. Mind sharing.. Never find her before bro.
Old 14-11-2023, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!galaxyass is one of the Best!

I went in amd saw quite a number of WLs on the sofa and i choose Jing Jing, her service quite normal with a pair of soft original boobs and bushy under... overall experience is pleasant...
Old 14-11-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1608

XiaoYa terminating her medical card tomorrow
Old 21-11-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

I wanted to look Wawa, but she was not working. Decided to go in with Jiajia who looked prettiest among 3 available.

She is from Sichuan, have 3 big tattoos: one at her right arm, and 2 at her back.
Nice natural B+ boobs with reddish brown nipples. She is a little sensitive here, can't be sucked too hard.
We DFK almost from start till the end. In the middle of showering me, she gave boobs rub, BBBJ & AR.
Good catbath on the bed with saliva from neck to thigh. And again more BBBJ variations and AR.
Her vagina is quite tight. We only did WOT, no chance to do other position.
After burst, she didn't right away pull out but continue to stay on top & hug me. Shook her butt, licked my neck & continue to dfk, like she didn't want to end. It reminded me to early fucking experience with my ex loong time ago.
Since we still have about 10 mins time, she massaged my arms, hands and shoulder. Really shiok!

Perhaps the only draw back for me is her big tattoos. But I don't bother too much of that.
Old 21-11-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

wondering how would a Jiao Jiao and Wa Wa shuangfei combo be like?
Old 21-11-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Talking Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
wondering how would a Jiao Jiao and Wa Wa shuangfei combo be like?
wet wild and wow wow wow
Old 23-11-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Goh123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does this house open at 11am ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1