The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 06-02-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1992 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking in the public area

my fav is inside movie theatre in the middle of show.. would place my hand in the middle of her skirt slowly to her panty outside to rub her pussy.. eventually wet and i shifted her panty to one side and continue finger her till can hear some sound scared ppl can hear and stopped continue with the show
Old 06-02-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
my fav is inside movie theatre in the middle of show.. would place my hand in the middle of her skirt slowly to her panty outside to rub her pussy.. eventually wet and i shifted her panty to one side and continue finger her till can hear some sound scared ppl can hear and stopped continue with the show
fingers will be gooey sticky n and got smell... quite yucky isnt it?
Old 06-02-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1992 / Power: 12
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
thats why always standby wet tissue in bag
Old 06-02-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
werge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywerge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Some smells very nice
Old 06-02-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
If I were you, I would put the finger in her mouth and make her clean it.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1184 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Actually these days i realise that many cars are heavily tinted...I guess tint first, remove before next LTA inspection...and install again...
Those who never make use of sun shades are dumb. Tinted windows are not good enough. Ppl and CCTV still can look into the car
Old 07-02-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
jameskissu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Yoy guys never know what are sunshades for?
Tinted + sunshade already
Old 07-02-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
drillmypig is one of the Best!drillmypig is one of the Best!drillmypig is one of the Best!

Quick share came across sg couple on xhamster. Having sex in the park.

https://xhamster3.com/videos/fun-in-the-park-xhIw2Bx
Old 07-02-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20047 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drillmypig View Post

So Daring
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 07-02-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

this is from the FL alicia
Old 07-02-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

My humble contribution.

Over the weekend I visited one of my ML at her shop and had one session with her. After that, I drove her home.

Reached her blk and decided to walk her to the lift. Before reaching the lift, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a dark corner. She said that she’s still horny and requested another round.

At that dark corner, I immediately lifted up her skirt, pulled aside her G-String and proceeded doggy on her. She moaned like nobody business. Pumped her doggy till I unloaded my sperms into her pussy. After that, can see that the sperms still dripping down from her pussy. She pulled up her G-String and I grabbed her butt while walking her to the lift.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Damn that made me & my wife reminisce about our Mt Faber sex in the dark session… Came twice within 5 mins apart for myself and umpteen times for her after she sat on me and rocked for 15mins at least.
Old 07-02-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
PrataDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieso4 View Post
My humble contribution.

Over the weekend I visited one of my ML at her shop and had one session with her. After that, I drove her home.

Reached her blk and decided to walk her to the lift. Before reaching the lift, she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a dark corner. She said that she’s still horny and requested another round.

At that dark corner, I immediately lifted up her skirt, pulled aside her G-String and proceeded doggy on her. She moaned like nobody business. Pumped her doggy till I unloaded my sperms into her pussy. After that, can see that the sperms still dripping down from her pussy. She pulled up her G-String and I grabbed her butt while walking her to the lift.
She's a moaner. Nice share bro
Old 08-02-2022, 12:20 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My humble contribution.

nice one....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-02-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My humble contribution.

Nice share Bro, but if can share contact will be much better. 55555 upz you my humble 15s
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1