The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 22-01-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
jabibe2855 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a Wonderful Morning breakfast with this Gem.
Cheerful and good attitude.
Service wise she willing to serve me well and normally early morning they will PMS but Sunny surprise me with a big smile and feel welcome.
highly recommend and worth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajax View Post
SUNNY
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=971267&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 Looks slighty mixed blood

Body: 8/10 curvy at right places

Boobs: natural non sagging bs.

BBBJ: 9/10 quite the talented mouth for bbbj, tongue can do different shapes flat pointy, to arouse and evoke different sensations

FJ: 8/10 she’s a pro cow girl rider, she will straddled and move her hips fast and long.

GFE: 9/10 flirtatious with a lot of gentle laughs

Old 22-01-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zeeplockk is Cool - loads of Potential

Wrong post

Last edited by zeeplockk; 22-01-2024 at 04:50 PM.
Old 22-01-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
FR on Mimi from BeautyThai (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=971122)

OKT: 5/10 unfortunately this was one of the rare times where the booking experience was not pleasant at all. Long story short, my messages were only replied several hours later and my initially booking was actually missed by the OKT, even though it was confirmed already, causing some inconveniences. Zero apologies also. But in the end, I had to rebook for another day and the replies became prompt and everything was as expected from an OKT.
Location: 8/10 quite central. Easy for both drivers and public transport bros. The area can be very crowded at certain days.
Room: 8/10 very cosy and hassle free. One of the better accommodations in my opinion. However I believe the girl do move from places to places. So the room condition and location may vary.

Mimi
Looks: 7/10 quite average looking milf. About 30 years old. Some acne blemishes on her cheeks. Otherwise, still acceptable.
Photo accuracy: 70%. Her makeup was very light and looked a bit different from the filtered photos and videos. But can still recognise is her.
Boobs: 9.5/10 exceptional quality boobs. One of the best natural pairs. Size is around 34D cup, the firmness and shape is incredibly good for the size. Light brown nipples. Top notch boobs.
Figure: 8.5/10 huge natural jugs on a slim petite body will always score very high. Flat tummy as well. Only downside is ass not big enough.
Complexion: 8/10 fairer than typical Thai tan. Her whole body complexion is smooth and hairless, again the only downside is her facial complexion.
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes
Bbbj: 7/10 a quite standard blow, she may not be the most experienced one. Have room for improvement.
FJ: 8/10 pretty decent and accommodating to all positions and requests.
Gfe: 7/10 takes initiative to hug and make me feel comfortable
Attitude: 8/10 very positive, no complaints

Overall, given the price point, to get this sort of quality boobs, decent service and good room is a steal. Totally worth it. Just hope the OKT can improve in the customer service.
Agreed on the bang for buck for big boob milf.
Conversing in english was a bit of a problem, but training her makes it quite syiok.
The location can be a bit problematic when it rains.
Old 22-01-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weneke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mookky
Galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=971605

Looks: WYSIWYG! Similar to her picture. Thai tanned skin and nice features. She smells good and room hygiene maintains well

Body: Bah bah type but not baby elephant. Meat at the right place and nice perky ass

Boobs: Natural boobs with sensitive nips, suck and lick she will coordinate well

Bbbj: Quite focus on the tips of my tools, lots of tongue action and suck with great suction.

Fj: Had a few positions she is very accommodating, no black face given and best position is doggie. Able to take hard and deep pounding. Her moans genuine.

GFE: felt comfortable with her and she makes me remind of my ex-gf. She will try her best to communicate need translator at times.

Overall: Young and sweet lady. Willing to serve and no complain

RTF material!
Old 22-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

RTF for Hermes
Service tip top and this time round she's getting more and more wild.
Left the room with a big smile and ready to go for work
Awesome session! Bro who tried her knows what i mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZap View Post
Hermes
From Galaxyxscorts
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=970695&highlight=

Book a session @10am this morning, thanks OKT for the smooth arrangement

Hermes dressed up in her japanese uniform and welcomed me at the doorstep. She look perfectly same as photo posted in forum. Video provided by OKT.

Body: Sexy and curvy figure. Petite size normal Thai tan skin tone. Natural boobs love original. Her rubber nips can suck and lick, soft moans coming from her and she's damn horny.

Bbbj: Blowjob lovers please fall in Damn shiok and my tools landed in her mouth can feel her warm breath and I'm just relaxing and let my tools get service👍

Fj: Due to her petite size. Can try many positions! And she accommodate with it. Can take hard and deep pounding , her moans genuine. Good attitude and willing to please me well.

Overall: 1 word ' SOLID' and never regret. Left the room with a big smile.

original the best!
Old 22-01-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
bry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booked Rita from Galaxy.

Booking was fast and smooth.

Rita is a very nice girl with a beautiful body.
Boobs are enhanced and will accommodate to all your requests to the best she can. Nice and slow bbbj and will French you when your are pounding her.
Had a great time with her.

Do treat her well.
Thanks Bro Galaxy for this arrangement.
Old 22-01-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
vanillasutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New arrival Peemai from Terminal21
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=971802

Been eyeing T21 telegram and saw new listing Peemai. Location was easy to find, not too far from main road, instructions were clear, room is quite clean and smell ok

Peemai looks are similar to the photos and basically WYSIWYG. Still a pretty face, normal Thai tan and got GND vibe. Tits are natural, normal size B. Also shes very smiley and friendly, very cute girl.

Shower is special. Action starts in shower with catbath and Bbbj which continue until back in bedroom. BBBJ was my highlight and her riding come ass second. Doggy was very fun, her ass has quite a bit of meat to grab and she keep looking at me while fucking.

Also wanted to highlight her GFE and attitude, full marks for both. Very sweet and charming girl, would be nice if she spoke a little more English, but communication wasnt really a problem. Cuddling with her is nice.

Highly recommended to other bros to try at least once.
Old 22-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Fucking a Volleyball girl checked!
Magic form GX
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=971612

She looks like the photos plus the usual PS of course to remove the blemishes and add a little whitening. She's lean, but when she strip... DAMN! That round ass is OMG. Chatted before we started and got to know she is a recreational volleyballer back home. Wow explains her physique.

Looks: 7/10 not really my type, wanted Candy but bro recommend me Magic cos Candy was not available. But she's cute nonetheless.
Body: 10/10 not for boob lovers, prob only A at most. Sensitive nips, loved to be sucked. I give her a 10 because her ass is meaty and firm, like a gym sis kinda ass. Her waist is tiny, with abs!
BBBJ: 8/10 she's new to the trade, need some guidance
GFE: frenches when she's high, primary school English but can hold conversation.
FJ: 10/10
Started missionary, almost blew my load as she got high. Her ass spilling under her weight was a sight! She's wet AF and her moans were shy. Changed side doggy and played with her clit while I banged her ass silly, she seemed to like it. At this point I was already edging, wanna blow liao so we went to doggy. She moaned hard while I went long and deep, and I blew within a min.

I can't wait to RTF her man,wished I had made 2 shot booking instead haha. Would love to see her in reverse cowgirl and standing doggy.
Old 22-01-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 5
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

FR for Charm from KinkAngels69

Very responsive Okt and straight forward
and discreet procedures to reach Charm from Laos.

When reached, she looked gorgeous, nicer than on picture. Friendly and welcoming, helped with shower, nice body, smooth skin and shaved P and natural B boobs. Seemed to enjoy painting, she was tight and wet. Deed went on and was just great. Lots of kissing and cuddling.
Great bonk.
Old 22-01-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Candy-Lust365

Not her first tour hence definitely experience in all fields.
Candy is really Pretty in Real Life. She have a CUM-Fuck-Me looks and vibes that u won't want to missed
Takes care of me very well.
From enter the room full 90mins of attention makes her a real Gem.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty won't cancel type
Body: Very well taken care of all natural
Boobs: Natural Boobs lovers fall in. Sensitive nice nipples to suck on
BBBJ: 10/10 Shines totally with lots of slurping and deepthroat
CIM: 10/10 Suck till every drop no resistance
GFE: 10/10 Great Chats and cuddles throughout
RTF: Yes if i am in that area
Overall: 9.5 Out of 10 a definite must try bonk!
Old 22-01-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dckheadd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

JJ (Lust365)

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...9&highlight=jj
Looks: 8.5 charming GND looks
Body: 9 very petite, her waist really very small
Boobs: B cup, cute nipples also always erected
Bbbj: 8.5 slow type
Fj: 9 tight and playful. Moaning on point also
Gfe: 8.5 no awkward feeling. Smiling always
Old 22-01-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
spadar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Piano from Fairies Finder

I was initially undecided between 3 girls and finally decided on Piano after reading @mayati605 Fr on piano.
Thanks @mayati605 for your helpful Fr.

Piano is pretty and quite close to the pic and her telegram video except I found her to be tanned. I dont find her skin to be fair or is it because I went in the late morning and the room has no light on which make her skin look darker?

I like thin girl and she is thin and petite with no much fats. About bakness 2. She smells nice.

Her attitude is very good and I felt very welcomed and the experience felt like with a girlfriend.
The FR given by others are accurate.

Shower alone. No mouth wash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayati605 View Post
FR for Piano from Fairies Finder

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=971593

Had read some good reviews and decided for Piano.

Hotel in usual area. Nothing special but at least proper towels.

Piano looks exactly as pictured. No discount whatsoever. She is young (25 but looks younger), cute, slim, very pretty, very fair, natural soft boobs, perky ass, no tattoos and very soft silky hair. She also smells nice. And has nice make up on. And did I mentioned already she has natural B's? Perfection!

She is from BKK and in Singapore for the first time. She promised she will come back. I promised her I would RTF She is chatty and cuddly as mentioned by others. After the deed she does reach for her phone and split her attention between you and her phone.

After SOP shower proceeded to the bed. She did not go straight to BJ but hugged and cuddled like a girlfriend on a first date. Bit of smooching, soft frenching and hands touching everywhere. Nice foreplay. I prefer that over immediate action. After a few minutes she proceeded south for one of the best BBBJ ever. She does not DT but focusses on the head. Licking, sucking. And lick up and down the shaft. In combination with her hands. Must say really, really good. I couldn't really see what she was doing (her head was in the way) but it felt "different". Very nice. Switching to standing BJ with her on all fours. And finished with 69. She has a full bush. My only "complaint". She got wet and warmed up nicely for the next act.

Started cowgirl followed by squatted cowgirl. She rides well but nothing special. Nice to fondle with her natural boobs. Proceeded with missionary which was amazing. She moans and rolls eyes. Also got a few OMG with eyes wide open Pussy is warm and tight and I did not last very long.

After cleanup she played on her phone for a while. We chatted a bit and she put her head on my chest and slept a few minutes. So cute.

After a quick shower basically a repeat of the first time but I finished with a standing doggy with her on all fours on the bed. 2nd round always harder to come and like this I can focus and thrust hard. Went hard and deep and came in no time.

Again cleanup, rest, chat, phone, quick shower and go. Left a very happy man. RTF when she comes back.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
angelbuster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Som from Seduction

Looks & Figure like your average uni girl. Maybe turning 24-25. C cup natural cuppers with eraser nipples, her skin tone is quite fair and definitely a turn-off.

Her BBBJ quite solid, felt super power.

Accommodating to whatever i wanted during FJ, she got the move and energy really. FJ was sextisfying

Extra level of kinky feeling, i guess. No need use lube, since she has shaved down there, so i had no hesitation to eat her up.

GFE quite good, seems she upped it. After 2 shots, still cuddle closely, and chat till time's almost up.

Overall, xtreme value for money at $180/90/2, with after-fuck massage and sayang thrown in.

Hope the stable continue bringing in the gems.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TTornbook is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mercury from Lust

Come in and see this pretty syt, short and her smile so sweet. Help to undress and shower with me, put in a lot of effort to soap and wash me from head to toe, meanwhile talking and breaking ice, her english is decent, can make convo.

Catbath: yes
Frenching: yes, little bit of tongue action
Body: 9/10 nice ass to doggy and nice boobs to grab and play with, huge D cup boobs.
BBBJ: 11/10, she suck on my balls machiam lollipop like that, lick and suck and play, until i damn high! After that teasing and play with the head and keep licking lightly like lollipop again. All of a sudden she take it in and give a wet and slurpy bbbj, suck until so aggressive i almost cim. Ask her stop and let me paint. She likes it soft, so dont paint too hard, responsive.

FJ: 9/10 cap and move onto doggy, she ownself let me grab her hand and ownself prop pillows up so i have easier time, i like proactive girls, i pump for maybe 20 mins too tired and sweaty so ask her to ride cowgirl, wah damn shiok! Very fast finish both my shot and she lie down and cuddle with me.

GFE: 11/10 super solid, she is truly a gf material. Kinda love the time with her.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Meemii
From galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=971262&highlight=

Bang for the buck I would say. Visited her last week. OKT was fast and responsive as I texted him in the morning and got a noon slot. Location is central, 5-10 mins walk from nearby MRT. Not the most discreet as you enter by the main door and had to wait a few mins for the lift with the reception near you. Otherwise its ok.

The 4th picture is what you see in person. The past reviews are true. She is bubbly and cheerful and service oriented. Petite with curvy body. Boobs are real too. Big B small C I believe. She should be in her mid - late 20s. She showered me and dried with me a clean towel ( can see a few other towels nicely folded ) and we started with me lying down and her giving a good bbbj. Suction was good with no teething issues. A good 5-10 mins I would say. Afterwhich i went missionary and finished in doggy. There was some good kissing and frenching too. Took a quick wash and she asked me to lie on the bed facing down. As I was resting from the vigorous activity, she started to give me massage.. it was really sensual as she was doing it naked. It was a good 15 - 20 mins. She kinda got me hard again and she tried to do a bbbj for like 10-15 mins. But its my problem as I usually dont cum 2nd time so fast(unless its syt model and doing it raw). She kept applogizing and i know its not her fault. She then ended the session by doing more thai massage and its those that twist and turn your body a little. That kinda turned me on a little as 1)usually its some granny that does this thai massage for me in thailand 2) she was doing it naked and i kinda like it when her boobs was touching different parts of my body.

My verdict is that its super worth it for the price. For one shot its ok, for one shot and sensual thai massage its super worth it! If you managed to do 2 shots and thai massage.. thats the best value. Would recommend to bros who wants a good fuck and after fuck massage.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1