The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-07-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2021 View Post
Had the opportunity to visit Bi Er yesterday, apologies in advance for the long writeup.

Pretty looking milf (Sucker for her looks) and she wore just a white shirt and panties to welcome me after going thru the second door. She joked with me that she was afraid I was the police as I had no records in the database but decided to accept me as she was free at the timeslot I requested to book. Felt kind of bad for her as she told me one of her customers stole $ from her, and that incident happened in one of the sessions after she was caught in the raid.

Spacious room with a large bed, room slightly warm as aircons seem to very old and does not seem to have been serviced for a long period of time, even she was complaining that the room is very humid during noon.

Started with a simple massage which she puts in effort which was surprisingly relaxing, but not there for that. After the simple massage, she proceeded to stream her fingers along my body and at times rub against my ass crack, balls and rod. First time experienced motorboating after visiting over 10 MLs and Bi Er's tits sure were nice to grope and zhut. Very accommodating to most requests (Got rejected to do bf with oil as she said its hard to wash the oil off, but still got to try it without oil). Got to say, she sure knows how to work her hands during the deed, the twist and turns sure made me feel high and shiok. Fired near the 50 minute point, quickly went to wash up, paid and left.

Sadly shes gonna rtc at month end, considering the current batch of MLs, definitely gonna miss her when she goes back and will try to RTM once more before she leaves.
Hows the location ? Risky or safe ?
Old 18-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrusty View Post
https://isyou-8.com/model/anan-3258/

Newbie here who tried contacting anan this week but to no avail.
Any bro manage to date her recently?
She got quite a bit of bad reviews here, but at the same time its amazing how many positive reviews she got on those site compared to others.

My personal experiences with her is great. I'm not "Andy Lau" nor rich but she treats me well and I think she's selective on whom she treats well.

She's one of the very few that actually gives me strong GFE. Stuffs like hugging, teasing, chatting and just hanging ard with no time pressure. Once again, i don't think she treats everyone equally as these impacts her income too (imo she's not aggressively chasing $$).

So far her standards with me have retained (even improved) over the months. Her looks imo is quite good among MLs here too. YMMV but just don't go looking for her expecting to up her. She respond very well to "respect" and "friendship".
Old 18-07-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2673 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
No. Ad not updated (probably since going to RTC soon). Anyway walk up apartment. Huge place, living alone. Contact her for details.
Ya can play wif her from toilet all the way to her room no ppl

Last edited by acedm; 18-07-2022 at 07:02 PM.
Old 18-07-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavX View Post
She got quite a bit of bad reviews here, but at the same time its amazing how many positive reviews she got on those site compared to others.

My personal experiences with her is great. I'm not "Andy Lau" nor rich but she treats me well and I think she's selective on whom she treats well.

She's one of the very few that actually gives me strong GFE. Stuffs like hugging, teasing, chatting and just hanging ard with no time pressure. Once again, i don't think she treats everyone equally as these impacts her income too (imo she's not aggressively chasing $$).

So far her standards with me have retained (even improved) over the months. Her looks imo is quite good among MLs here too. YMMV but just don't go looking for her expecting to up her. She respond very well to "respect" and "friendship".
For me, lousy experience. Won't rtm even if she lower her rate
Old 18-07-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
For me, lousy experience. Won't rtm even if she lower her rate
Yup. Hence the ymmv point. She just works out better for me than other MLs. In between the other MLs i've engaged are not working out, mostly due to low gfe (sensual or not, they are too routine and lack effort to engage beyond the deed)
Old 18-07-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Recently my regular MLs during the sessions make me "uncle agony", talking about their family issues... as if I don't have issues myself...

Just make me wanna drop them, though the thing is they feel "comfortable" enough around me to talk about their family... but knn I pay money just for release and not to hear these crap

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 18-07-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Recently my regular MLs during the sessions make me "uncle agony", talking about their family issues... as if I don't have issues myself...

Just make me wanna drop them, though the thing is they feel "comfortable" enough around me to talk about their family... but knn I pay money just for release and not to hear these crap
Maybe she shd pay u for the “advice” haha
Old 18-07-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Mango? She's not coming... not sure how that moments post equates to her coming. 想太多 lol
Just bcoz put “相聚” can associate with returning, must be dreaming.
Old 18-07-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Maybe she shd pay u for the “advice” haha
Lol... I didn't even advise much... they just kept going on and on... u know women

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 18-07-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Just bcoz put “相聚” can associate with returning, must be dreaming.
I saw the post... there isn't even anything to suggest she's coming back... lol

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 18-07-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jamesleong289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the recommendations bros.

Any recommendations for heavy flvaour / non vanilla MLs? Tried two SN ones and really cmi la, no feels.

Thinking of trying An An or You You.
Old 18-07-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jamesleong289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys any heavy flavour / non vanilla recommendations?

Tried two SN ones and cmi la, no feels.

Thanks!
Old 18-07-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 5
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesleong289 View Post
Hi guys any heavy flavour / non vanilla recommendations?

Tried two SN ones and cmi la, no feels.

Thanks!
Since you have tried two, dun mind share us ur fr?
Old 18-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
letsbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been lurking around for many years, time to share some FRs on sglonely

Joy aka MLX
Looks 6/10
Figure 7/10
Service 9/10
Location Easy parking downstairs

RTF: Not for now. As much as i appreciate good service, i am sucker for looks

Xin Er
Looks 5/10
Figure 2/10 (Way too Skinny)
Service 8/10
Location Atas Service Apartment

RTF: No, as one bro said. Like from Kampong, bushy and the cigarette smell all over is a no no

Shuang Shuang
Looks 7/10 SYT yes but ice-cold look
Figure 7/10
Service 6/10
Location Condo

RTF: No, no feel for her. This cannot, that cannot. Really like high class KTV girl

Yu Er
Looks 9/10
Figure 9/10 (Please note gave birth before but i dont mind)
Service 8/10
Location Atas Service Apartment

RTF: Already RTF x3 with FJ (expensive though), still will visit her when out of choices

Last but not least, Please avoid Temple Street Level 2 Shophouses. Landmine max.
Old 18-07-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
UsualSuspect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcone View Post
I have not visited her for some time. Last time she only does nuru in the afternoon. Shame if she stops the service as her nuru was one of the best I've tried.
This is interesting.

I visited her back in ‘19. She did not offer nuru back then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1