The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
That's weird. I texted TP to book dream last night at 11plus but no reply from him.
I texted this morning though
Old 05-11-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!

Quote:
That's weird. I texted TP to book dream last night at 11plus but no reply from him.
Hi bro, sorry if i miss yr msg last night, do send to me for booking today again
Old 05-11-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 8
ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!ThaiPegasus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Will we get into trouble if the stable kena?

Anyway booked dream from TP just.

I think all should at least try her once. Why?

Because she can squirt!

Look 8/10

She was riding me and i make her turn around for reverse cowbow.
Started pumping a little and her moan got louder. Pulled out and start tapping her pussy and rubbing it. Soon water flowing out everywhere😅 TBH didnt expected that.
Thanks and appreciate for the FR
Old 05-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zamiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Ning from Dreamz88 for first blood in the afternoon.

Thanks to Bro DT quick reply for recommendation for first blood and took it immediately.

Look: 9/10 Very pretty in my opinion (with make up on) as she is very fair like Chinese. She is slim with no tummy. Definitely a head tuner on the streets. Saw the photos on her hp without makeup, looks similar to her pics. Exactly same as pics posted on website. Top right hand corner photo would be closest to real person.

body: 8/10 Said earlier, very fair skin. Very smooth skin as well. Would make you wanna hug her all the way.

boobs: 7/10 Big A to B. Not for boobs lovers but still soft to touch with sensitive nips.

Cathbath: 8.5/10 She asked to start from the back but I declined and proceed with frontal body action. Kissed all the way from neck to your thighs. Very stimulating.

BJ: 8/10 Sensual and feels very good. Not commando style. Almost CIM if didn't stop her. Didn't try to go for CIM but maybe can try asking.

FJ: 8/10 Quite tight, didn't last long for both shots as her catbath and bj are very stimulating.

French: Yes, I got it. But believed it would be based on chemistry with her.

Shower: Will help you to soap up. SOP. Didn't get pre-action bj as I am not very particular about shower.

Ning is like a long lost friend, can talk about most stuff. Very friendly with great GFE. She did talked about 1 of her bad experiences due to rough customer so bros, do be gentle with her.

Overall I would rate the session 8.5/10. Thanks Bro DT!

RTF: Definitely!
Old 05-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

does dream from tp allow painting?
Old 05-11-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Fuck those chee bye anti vice in cantonment, who only know how to catch girls but unable to solve real crimes out there, useless bunch of idiots
bro, think this way that the guys at cantonment is renewing the stable with new girls and the old ones gone. personally i wish they catch more of those china fl. they look so hideous at times!
Old 05-11-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Just a nugget of info;

I've been told that there were customers who were police officers. When the raid happened, the ladies could recognize the officers but they would not claim they know them. Will probably extend their stay with more investigations according to them. This is how dark it is. Peace out and cheers
Old 05-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

That's like 无间到 man. Wah but like that they also get to fuck ah?
Old 05-11-2016, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Just tried Pam from tp

Boob : not for boob lover
Painting/fingering : she prefer painting (she shake legs and ask for more)
BBj : like secondary school gf feel 🙄
Fj : many type but she Super tight and we both enjoying 😜 (She like spank , fast and slow)

Bad thing : towel issue(now rent room cannot use third party name/hp correct okt)so bro want Cheong and play safe, saw suzy big melon !!
Old 05-11-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried TY69's Alicia?
Old 05-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy99 View Post
Booked Fern of Teeruklover yesterday.

Review as follows:

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Slow sensual type. deep sucking as well..long hard 10mins BBBJ before my turn. 2nd shot CIM after 15mins.

Painting: 8/10 she allows painting and can hear her soft moans and her hands grab the bedsheets with eyes closed.

Fingering: 8/10 natural wet pussy. finger for awhile she say pain.. perharps due to my fingernails.

FJ: 8.5/10 no external lube needed as natural wet and she rides really well. finished her in doggy. she got a great ass for doggy. ass lovers must try her.

GFE: 7/10 her english is limited so google translator is a good helper. she will hug u and rest and stroke your body. my 2nd shot in CIM. her BBBJ is good to make u CIM.

RTF: hardly can find such quality gem nowadays in this market. really young and pretty with nice bodyline. confirm will go back once i have time and money.

Operator is quick and prompt in replies, Thanks for bringing in such gem into our shores.
Decided to give teeruklover a try. End up being a disaster. Shld know better than to trust fr with only 1post, still under moderation some more. Okt message me in sbf to invite me to try his gals a few days ago. Only free today so book a session.

Msg okt if fern give frenching n bbbj. He replied yes. So I went ahead.
1st look different from pic. Real life darker. But still look pleasant enough to go ahead.
Notice a minor scar on her cheek b4 I left, skilfully covered by makeup.
Natural Cup C as advertised. Brown nipples. Petite uni gal studying degree in accounting.
Communication with me 100% in Thai.

This is her 2nd trip to sg so I assume svc level shld be there.
How wrong was I. Can't French say mouth got blister(mouth "pen pear") Weak bbbj, couldn't feel much.
Keep using hj to jerk me off despite me not requesting hj. Go see fl if hj I rather pcc at home. Tried to suck her nipples tell me pain. I was like wtf.
Mistake to store load for the whole week. 1st shot was jerk off.

Tried to touch her pussy say pain inside(pussy "pen pear")

2nd shot still started by hj me. Wtf. Ask for bbbj. She not auto one. Keep hj me till I pain. Couldn't feel much from her bbbj so ask for fj. Cap on n enter.
Tight pussy. But she turn her head to the side Don't let me kiss.

2nd shot i last very long machiam fucking sex doll. Zero gfe during fj.

If no frenching n half fuck bbbj, I might as well pay $50 to cat 50 Thai, maybe better svc.

Disappointing fuck. Will stop fl for now. Legal gl seems a better choice for me now.

Cassano10 signing off...

Last edited by cassano10; 05-11-2016 at 09:52 PM.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
That's like 无间到 man. Wah but like that they also get to fuck ah?
Well, they every day surf SBF looking for leads, will get tempted also, right?

Like any of us, it is not illegal to call chicken, BUT being law enforcers, of course, if caught or found out, they will be subjected to disciplinary proceedings.

I am not surprised becos as anyone remembers the case of the underage pros that got close to 50 men in trouble ... the list included "former" senior police and military personnel, principal, prominent members of society... all chiongsters, no different.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Last night too many stable down so decide to try a new stable Sex City. Was hesitated due last bad bonk in the same transit hotel . But still decided to give it a try. Had nana as her photo was very tempting. I will keep my review short n sweet.

Model: Nana
Age: mid 30s' can tell from her face wrinkles and tummy stretch mark '
Looks: 6/10 ' quite different from her pic skin is darker then her photo too '
Body: 5/10 ' huge stretch mark in her tummy area. Large scar on her left thigh too quite turn off after she took off her clothes '
Tattoo: yes 3 pieces of tattoo on her back.
Boob: 6/10 enhanced damn hard like holding a pair of rock
Bbbj 7/10 good suction n licking wanted to cim but got rejected
Cim no
Frenching no
Fj 5/10 she is a milf pussy hole damn loose. 1st shot took very long to shot. Can't feel anything.
Gfe 7/10 her English quite ok very chatty

Overall 5/10 I had only one shot and I left. I prefer young syt. Definitely no rtf for me.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Decided to give teeruklover a try. End up being a disaster. Shld know better than to trust fr with only 1post, still under moderation some more. Okt message me in sbf to invite me to try his gals a few days ago. Only free today so book a session.

1st look different from pic. Real life darker. But still look pleasant enough to go ahead.

How wrong was I. Can't French say mouth got blister(mouth "pen pear") Weak bbbj, couldn't feel much.
Keep using hj to jerk me off despite me not requesting hj. Go see fl if hj I rather pcc at home. Tried to suck her nipples tell me pain. I was like wtf.

2nd shot still started by hj me. Wtf. Ask for bbbj. She not auto one. Keep hj me till I pain. Couldn't feel much from her bbbj so ask for fj. Cap on n enter.

If no frenching n half fuck bbbj, I might as well pay $50 to cat 50 Thai, maybe better svc.

Disappointing fuck. Will stop fl for now. Legal gl seems a better choice for me now.

Cassano10 signing off...
I feel your pain bro. Too many fake fr in this thread nowadays. Don't give up bonking just be more careful in reading fr!!! You are genuine just boycott those stable who fake fr and review.
Old 05-11-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
IIntruder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

Natural Cup C as advertised. Brown nipples. Petite uni gal studying degree in accounting.
Communication with me 100% in Thai.

Cassano10 signing off...

Bro, feel u man... saw ur recent frs both disappointing.... many thx for ur fr!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1