The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungryghost4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupster View Post
Hey guys! Newbie here. I fucked up big time. Mind cleared up and told her to pause while I took out protection. Should I be worried? Plus it was our first time meeting and I have believe I stuck my dick into crazy.
Yes you fucked up big time. Really stupid. No other words to describe. You broke the key cardinal rules... No sympathy from forumers here.

1. Never eat and shit at the same place. Hungry for sex, don't tabao and eat at home. Even if you are single and stay alone... Your place is now known to the maid. Who knows what she can do to you.

2. RAW is WAR. Pregnancy is not the only and critical consideration. You have exposed yourself to all the lovers she ever had.. And all the exotic diseases they carry.... If you do get AIDS from this...... All i can say is tough luck... You asked for it.

Wanna play, play safe and use your BIG head to think thru possible consequences.
Old 15-11-2014, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cupster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That means I've gotta wait 3 months before I can take my HIV screening ?
Old 15-11-2014, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 15
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey guys! Newbie here. I fucked up big time. Met a maid on wechat recently and I let my dick get the best of me. Invited her to my house where before long we started getting touchy. We had sex and for the first 10 minutes or so I did it without protection. Did not cum but still it was stupid of me. Mind cleared up and told her to pause while I took out protection. Should I be worried? Plus it was our first time meeting and I have believe I stuck my dick into crazy.
We can call this a home run
Old 15-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will worry more about her getting preg and you catching other disease

personally I would worry much about HIV as maid gets screened for it, but they don't get screened for HSv and stuff

relax, be healthy and you can have avoided the bullet
Old 15-11-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
polygon300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro...... Can share contact.... I am looking for pretty babe for my photography hobby. I can pay them a token sum for their time. Ty
Old 15-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cupster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the replies. She has been here for 7 months and she might be leaving Singapore in the near future. I think besides poking myself with a knife, this is one of the dumbest thing I've ever done.
Old 15-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 18
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any recent happenings in OT during sunday tea party?

thinking of paying another visit soon....
Old 16-11-2014, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dude, you effed up to the level of FUBAR (Fuck Up Beyond All Reasons).

You have the Internet in front of you. Use it & google for everything you need to know abt testing, STDs in SG.

However, I'll try to get all data out from that girl .... Her sexual trysts to her last testing ... Did she use protection before? Etc. Use your top head & not your small head for the next few months! Think, think, think!

All the best & pray hard!

Camping for more at the Mount Bonking base camp!

Safety vest is the best!

You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
Old 16-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Samster

blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yesterday was NOT a good day after what happened on Friday.

I was trying to dump 2 Ms (chill guys who are drooling for their contacts). In the past, I just phased it out by less & less contact. But I felt guilty & not the right way. Yeah yeah I was fucking them but they were fucking back & were getting their own cheebye rocks off. Both were ok ups

Anyways, I messaged both in quick successions .... One did not reply but the other one just went all crazy. Messaging, whatsapping, vibering, calling me non-stop. Kkkknnnnnn! But si bei heng ahhhhh RULE #1 The prepaid phone.

I switch off but switched on later. There was a bunch of messages. Some begging & pleading & some nasty ones. She even used her friends or god knows from whom number & call me but I was smart. RULE #2 I didn't pick up.

She was hounding me like a bloodhound!!! OMFG! Soooo, Aaaaarrrggghhhhh! RULE#3 must be cool .

Today's Sunday! Fuck!!! Her off day. Now, will bug me further. RULE #4 don't break off on a Friday or Saturday bcos yr Saturday & Sunday will be fucked in a way & worse ... If that Sunday is their off day, lagi worse than a volcano erupting.

RULE #5 don't break off with Ms who had fallen for you so hard. Plan for a slow but gradual demise.

Trust me guys. We can fuck & hv fun but must not act like a dick or worse BE STUPID & be in a fall-out especially dudes with CO/OC.

Just my Sunday morning breakfast rant. Peace Be Upon You says the wise old sage. Now, I need my cigar!

Safety vest is the best!

Last edited by blackmumba; 16-11-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Old 16-11-2014, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmumba View Post
Dude, you effed up to the level of FUBAR (Fuck Up Beyond All Reasons).

You have the Internet in front of you. Use it & google for everything you need to know abt testing, STDs in SG.

However, I'll try to get all data out from that girl .... Her sexual trysts to her last testing ... Did she use protection before? Etc. Use your top head & not your small head for the next few months! Think, think, think!

All the best & pray hard!
aiyo .. 'don't scare him la

and asking a pinay about how many other guy she fucked is sure recipe for trouble like your break up drama torture

just my 2 cents
Old 16-11-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
aiyo .. 'don't scare him la

and asking a pinay about how many other guy she fucked is sure recipe for trouble like your break up drama torture

just my 2 cents
Bro .... No brag, just facts. Of course, nobody likes fear but sometimes it's just the fucking catalyst needed to drive someone to a solution & over-come ones problem. That's why I said to Think, think, think.

At this junction for his own knowledge & perhaps peace of mind, He should only be thinking about himself & his own well-being. All others are background noises.

Oh yes, to the bro in this predicament, I hope you know what I was trying to impart. Don't do a "Jack Bauer style" interrogation on her but a calmer & systematic approach. Tough but it might help you. Your call.

Safety vest is the best!

Old 16-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 16-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alonelyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my maid I just know only got work permit with her so can we check in transit hotel?
Old 16-11-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

paid her $10 for this armpits pic
btw she is a Laotian maid
Old 16-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

love to lick her armpits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1