The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yoga and Pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
long past expiry date.

haha. but i wun mind giving her a try.
Old 22-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Something to whet your appetite:

http://www.innerpant.com/cherilon/cheINT06.jpg

Made in Thailand.
Old 23-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CK_999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Something to whet your appetite:

http://www.innerpant.com/cherilon/cheINT06.jpg

Made in Thailand.
As you say before... Bro bully's pics are more "tantalizing"....
Old 23-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CK_999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all the bros who supported me, here's another one for all to enjoy!

http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/172/20/DCN109.jpg
Old 23-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK_999
As you say before... Bro bully's pics are more "tantalizing"....
I don't remember asking for your opinion.
Old 24-06-2005, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
ianchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She is a new acquaintance, and she sort of solicits clients for me. So I cannot "tek chuei" her. Even though I don't like to be in the company of lao charbo, but lan lan right ?

Yeah, the moment I flipped her over I pulled her pantyhose down to just above her knee caps and held her hips and doggied her like no tomorrow. KNN, really don't know if she gave me kong tow or what. At the moment didn't really think of her old age. The way she moaned like as if her pussy was being torn apart by a rhino horn, and that made me fucking horny !

I feel violated manz ! Never Never screw a lao chiao....cheebye !! somemore just now can sms me lewd messages "you hungry or not " think I dunno what she meant....cheebye !!

I guess that happens to all of us bro North .... memerised by the pantyhose ... and lost all other senses!!
Old 24-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Hi guys, last sat(18/06/05) went to TP entertainment center to have Japanese food with Tigress. This Japanese resturant is located next to Swensen's on 2nd level. Got this waitress damn sweet(IMHO), she wear PH and frameless glasses, hair tied up in pony tail. Very distracted by her legs in PH whenever she walk past. Too bad, was with Tigress.

Saw that her name is Nicole. Cannot get her out of my mind. Thinking of going back to approach her but afraid that she might remember i went with Tigress. Think i just have to forget it...............

Hi brother cheesepie .... you can always try your luck i guess .... U'll never know if you get lucky! haiz .... sounds like a possible try! give us a report on your progress!
Old 24-06-2005, 07:56 AM
Samster

Re: Yoga and Pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
I would love to if u wan to share such good stuff with me. But too bad i'm not into yoga.

Hi bro Amour,

U need not be into yoga ... just into pantyhose would do! anyway ... bro North will guide you along ... since he is so enthu to intro U!
Old 24-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Samster

Anyone been to the FANCL booths at the neighbourhood malls ..... love those all dolled up ladies there .... so pretty made up & all dressed up in pantyhose ....

also, went on a trip last week..... was served on board SQ flight .... wow ... noticed a few of the SQ gals were wearing hose ... the skin toned type .... (i guess they didn't want to nail polish their toe nails) ..... damn chio ..... one of them was kneeling down to get a meal for me ... and saw a good portion of the nicely shaped legs .... i love air stewardess !
Old 24-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 20
chessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchessepie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew
you can always try your luck i guess .... U'll never know if you get lucky! haiz .... sounds like a possible try!
Must plan first, still have her on my mind. You are right i might get lucky!! Thanks...........
Old 25-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HAha do write us an FR if you do...man seems like no bros have been sharing their PH experiences lately...it's ok bros all PH lovers here...so..dun feel shy..just share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Must plan first, still have her on my mind. You are right i might get lucky!! Thanks...........

[A Member of The PH&S CLUB]

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29822
Old 25-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had just gotten to know this China student...tall and modelesque with beautiful long hair. She had come to my office for an interview as a part time sales promoter as she was on holidays. We struck up a decent mutual and kept in contact since (Also because she had beautiful long legs to die for that'd look fantastic in a pair of sheer black stockings!!) At first we just SMSed normally but one day I tried my luck in sounding out her preference to my fetish. Asked her when her bd was and like any gal who loves presents she asked "So how'll u celebrate it for me?" . I sensed my chance and told her "I'd get u a naughty piece of lingerie as a present..but since I dunno ur vital statistics, how bout a sexy pair of stockings? What color do you like? " to which she teasingly replied " Of course I'll love anything you buy..I love to wear skin colored stockings~" BINGO!!

That's all I have for now..still slowly trying to turn the tide in my favor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
HAha do write us an FR if you do...man seems like no bros have been sharing their PH experiences lately...it's ok bros all PH lovers here...so..dun feel shy..just share!

[A Member of The PH&S CLUB]

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29822
Old 25-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
I had just gotten to know this China student...tall and modelesque with beautiful long hair. She had come to my office for an interview as a part time sales promoter as she was on holidays. We struck up a decent mutual and kept in contact since (Also because she had beautiful long legs to die for that'd look fantastic in a pair of sheer black stockings!!) At first we just SMSed normally but one day I tried my luck in sounding out her preference to my fetish. Asked her when her bd was and like any gal who loves presents she asked "So how'll u celebrate it for me?" . I sensed my chance and told her "I'd get u a naughty piece of lingerie as a present..but since I dunno ur vital statistics, how bout a sexy pair of stockings? What color do you like? " to which she teasingly replied " Of course I'll love anything you buy..I love to wear skin colored stockings~" BINGO!!

That's all I have for now..still slowly trying to turn the tide in my favor!!

kool move bro!! .... wish U all the luck!! She might try it on for your viewing pleasure! hahaha
Old 28-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Supposed to post these pics on the Exchange Plaza, but think the bros here will appreciate more...
Delicated to bro Birdy and those who up me..

Old 29-06-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

One more set of pics...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1