The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 04-01-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lovergreed is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lyn of Lust
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...&highlight=lyn
Looks: 8.5/10 slutty looks

Body: 9/10 slim

Bbbj: 8.5/10 slurpy and kind of deep while she moans sexily. CIM and she swallowed all

Pussy: shaved

Fj: 8.5/10 super horny and active on bed

Gfe: 10/10 no awkward feels

Rtf: yes
Old 04-01-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 8
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Bobbi of The Gentlemen Club

Lurking around and targeted Bobbi for her alluring looks and good Frs
Looks: 150ish, PreMILF late 20s looks .... Very sweet smile. Definitely head turner if you see her outside. Opened the door wearing her nightie
Boobs: Manmade Ds ... Soft nice to grab though
Body: Small petite build with small waist and a right back scripture tattoo and bubble butt...
French: Yes...little tongue fight ... more like sensual DFK
BBBJ: She started her bbbj during shower and her blow was sensual as well.. Went back to bed and after kisses and her teasing my nipples, we did 69 and she was squirming while I painted her...she was really wet and got more wet when I ARed her ....
FJ: Started round 1 with missionary then bedside lotus position...she was really wet and came on her belly shortly as it felt really good ... Washed up and napped for a while we cuddled. Started round 2 with me teasing her nipples and carelessing her pussy ... can hear her deep breath ... Went down on her once more and started round 2 with missionary ... then to spooning position... end 2nd shot with her on cowgirl ...
GFE: Gao gao.... More like shy office colleague fwb...
RTF: Yes if Vit M permits
Old 04-01-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
stonefish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystonefish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bell from CF

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=969108

Just got the chance to book Bell, after heard so many FRs in SBF and vit M just refilled

Reached to location and she greeted me with her cute smile. Hold my hands and invite me inside. Asked If i want to shower first, I said yes if you're joining

Shower is standard, not too much action but she standing close to me, sometime my dick will kena her ass and she likes the slow foreplay

Bbbj starts in the bedroom, wet and sloppy but yes agree with other bros as she is still not a pro yet in this area

Ask if I can taste her, she smiled and said ok, pussy is quite wet and nicely trimmed, very responsive too, hope her moans are genuine. Judging by her reaction and moans, she look like my high school gf who I fuck for the first time

Fj is quite solid despite she is green. I asked her to ride me first, but then I took lead my holding her hips and pump from below. Her big tits bouncing really drives me wild. Damn tight pussy I fired in that position, didn't get to try other position

Overall session is good especially if you like to bonk young slut with low mileage pussy. She got potential to be pro player Lol
Old 04-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
oct80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have a late night visit to Porsche from GMC

Location:Quiet corner along NEL at night.need to take bus from station,access area feel eerie at night haha

Look and package wise almost same as photo cutie with big eyes abit meaty but not affecting the over experience.petite with huge boobies.bottom got a patch.

French alot and a hardworking vaccum.Fj can play around the whole place as she is the only 1 around then.

Towels provide but advise to bring your own

Overall experience she is not belonging to pse.mention she just broke off with a tom boyfriend.first time in sg not new to trade.
Old 04-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 12
Dimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had a fantastic Sexperience with Amina from TeeRukLover

Just sharing my FR so it will benefit her with more business.

Caring is sharing right....

Looks: look hair with nice smile and she look cute to me and beautiful young lady

Boobs: If she like big, she is the one, enhance but still soft and nice

Body: Short petite, proportionate, smooth fair skin with perky hot ass

Massage: quite good and relax, ease my hard day of work

Moaning/Voice: Natural, stereo surround, loud and sexy type

Frenching: all the way and all the while lips locking like a hot lover

Positions: Just enough time for missionary. But thats good enough, you will feel her squeezing your ass to urge you faster, hugging your waist with her thighs, sucking your shoulder as shes getting close to cuming.

Pussy: clean shaven a and feel very tight when insider. No smell and wet easily.

GFE: non commercial feel, no communicate issue as she can speak simple English and some chines

Overall Sexperience: i left the place as shiok high and happy man

RTF: over and over and over again until she leaves
Old 04-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
magicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicfetus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hit your review and gave it a try👍
Just lay on the bed and get the full service by Rose
Her massage is really solid not piano type. Spend $130 for 2s and include massage really worth it. And her blowjob really puts in effort and hardworking. Recommended to all bro's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimetrix View Post
Rose from galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=968844&highlight=

Feeling tired and text okt for recommendation which ones thats good for massage and service

He reco me rose and truly, her massage is those standards ones, she can really make my tight muscle loosen and after about 40mins to 50mins of full body massage, she started her wonderful service on me

I just need to lay on the bed and she will do the rest herself

Licking my whole body till my balls

Riding me on top and when I was about to cum, I turn her over and did missionary before I shot all my cum into her boobs and face

For 130 is damn worth the damage

Old 04-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
AstaWicked is Cool - loads of Potential

Rose -(Galaxy)

Not good at writing FR, but promised her since she gave me a good service. Location was at Little india . I love her blowjob, she can really deep throat with strong suck. She just kept sucking for so long and I have to stop her. Fucking was great as she willing to change any positions requested. But she don't really like fingering so I never force. She provide good massage for me. Overall good service worth the price at $140/2.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=969220&highlight=
Old 04-01-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

Today went on to book Lyn of Lust365.. this is a boom experience..

Looks, 9/10 to me... looks better than pic.. light tan only.. oh and when she answered the door she was in her panties only.. told me she was lazy to wear her pants.. 😍😍😍

Went in room.. i need to replied some important msg to client and she asked permission to finish her food which of cos, nice guy like me would certain grant her.. very very polite lady.. after some 5mins she came back to bring me for wash.. boobs a natural B 8/10 to me.. body 8/10, definitely sexy. Pretty petite n sexy. Smooth skin n fairly tight bod.

Bbbj was 8.5/10 and short, sexy to see a syt blow.. after which cap on and i know certainly this is going be good. painting 9/10 was good.. deforested bush and odourless..

After some long pump, mission, doggie, standing doggie, decided to stop n asked her to 69 hj.. gfe 9/10 and finished in hj. Ok i gotta ciao for now.. happy bonking guys and definitely i will rtf. 😙😙😙
Old 04-01-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
marlborosmoker is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlborosmoker is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlborosmoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bell
Club friday
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=969108

Wanted to try out Scarlett yesterday but timing not match, and OKT recommended Bell instead.

OKT: fast in his reply and confirmation
Looks : can discount 20% from the pictures. Typical Thai tan and legit young 19 yo girl.
Body : Average build. Boobs was natural and cute nipples. Her skin is damn smooth and I love to explore her body.
Kissing : kissing was minimal and no DFK, maybe still lack of chemistry and needs more time to warm up.
Bbbj : bbbj skills was great and she is hardworking attacking the 2ic and balls. But no DT. She won't stop till you said so.

Fj : experience is good. For the 1st FJ, I lay her down to eat her pussy while I fingering her, damn wet pussy. Then she cap me and I started pumping her in missionary. Switch position to doggy and unloaded quickly.

Wash up, and during downtime, she was very willing to massage me. Not a pro masseuse skills but more towards a gf giving you a massage.

2nd round started with Bbbj again, capped and let her ride me this round. Her riding skills is quite good considering how young she is. She moans louder when I squeeze her boobs and suck on her nipples. Switched to missionary again to unload.

Gfe : if nott walking I think she tick the gf checklist, but she can't speak English and I am lazy to use Gt so almost no comm. But I'm sure other bros here will have a different experience with her.
Old 04-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 9
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold

Did rose from galaxy last night after work
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=968844&highlight=

She was really damn good in her massage and blowjob 10/10

She knows her stuff and she really let all my tired and stiff muscles relaxed after 60mins

Then she will slowly went down to my 2nd ic and take good care of it

I let her suck me good before I mouth fucked her till I cum into her mouth and she takes like a champ

After clean off she ask me what I want more and I ask her massage my head before I rinse off n head back home
Old 04-01-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
wan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to bonk bee from Loverfortress recently
Good figured girl with enhanced boobs (but seasoned, very soft) nipples very sensitive
Bee is a very playful girl that can make your stress go away, worth a try
Skin tone not fair though, Pattaya tan
Face has some blemishes but not so bad lah
Overall service and attitude makes up for everything else

Overall conclusion : worthy bonk, location discreet albeit inconvenient for foot soldiers
Old 04-01-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 16
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Bee - LF

Plus points:
- SYT, 1998 baby. Standard Thai tanned
- Spectacular body. One of the best, curvy meaty and bak at the right place. Flat tummy. Ass is super bouncy I can’t stop myself from giving it a bite.
- big big milk bags.. enhanced but super soft and well shaped. A sight during doggy..
- ting tong char always laughing smiling and joking
- can take my big cock, she loves lying doggy while I fondle her milk bags
- lots of caressing of my body from her
- during the shower the way she HJ me was super shiok
- discreet location

Minus points:
- average looking lady imo
- no massage even when I asked for it
- small room with shared bathroom

Overall: 8/10 She said she was a agogo bar girl from pattaya.. definitely has a great body and fuckable features. Saw all the sexy photos of her and COB at her reviews.. wanted to take one for myself but end up saved the tip..
Old 04-01-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
kupcaiman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Ploy from Lust365 (Must Try)

She is new but willing to pleasure u all the way. She just not sure how to shower with u but if u teach she is willing to learn.

Look 9-10
Boobs 8-10 ( if u make her high she will feed u with some special nutrients)
Bbbj 10-10 (CIM)
FR very wet 10-10
Finger and lick 10-10

Sure will rtf asap as my timing need to be arrange.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Looks good right......
Wondering got any photo enhancement or bait&switch or not.
Busy this few days, too bad for me.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Hahomo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Prada
-Galaxy

Looks - (exactly like her profile pics, damn sweet and cute, and she will make you feel as if you are her bf)
Body - (Good ass slim body and decent sized C boobs and the rest are all appropriate)
BBBJ - (This is also 1 of her strong point. Maybe after I lick her well, she wants to repay me back and she really do it slowly as if you are her bf, using her tongue to lick the tip of my shaft, slowly to my balls)
FJ - (we tried doggie, missionary and spoon)

RTF - Yes I will. When I hit a good one, I will follow up.

Disclaimer: 1 man's meat could be another man's poison. What I shared above is all up to my own expectations.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=969220&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1