The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 25-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26160 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seta View Post
Bro havanna, you can really take a lot of pain...salute, wahaha
haha tks bro, this is child's play compared to many veterans here...
i also try to gain experience and level up slowly...
btw who's your next mistress? been awhile since i last heard from you...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 25-02-2018 at 11:15 PM.
Old 27-02-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Boyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent4Toes View Post
I thought the Mistresses may get angry with me for coming early and without their permission but they seemed fairly relaxed almost like they were expecting it. I got cleaned up quickly and with little choice it was back to kissing feet. Within a few minutes of kissing their feet my little man was not so little anymore. Mistress Lin came back and started sliding her pussy across my back, it was so wet it was almost like have a third shower for the day! Then I was ordered to lie down and they started to trample and walk on top of me. They started sometimes kicking and sometimes caressing my didi and manipulating it with their feets. Sometime it hurted but there was nothing I could do, eventually Mistress Lin brought me to climax while Mistress Xue was trampling me.

Then it was time for ‘lunch’, my lunch consisted of eating rice crisps served by the talented feet of Mistress Lin. After lunch came my favourite part of the entire session just lying down and having Mistress Xue pantyhosed feet smothering my entire face. It was absolute heaven!… the silky feel of the pantyhose and soft soles combined with the intoxicating smell. While this was happing Mistress Lin was working my didi with some sort of vibrating device. The combination did not take long for me to blow a third and final load. After that I fairly spent and I thought best to call it a day.
Can share contact bro
Old 28-02-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hihi,, any reviews for estellad?
Old 01-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
hihi,, any reviews for estellad?
Estella is superb.

She is at the prime of a woman age, and oozes confidence and beauty at the same time. Her stature and height provides an elegant finishing touch to an almost perfect woman specimen.

One thing that really impresses me is her style, which she easily carry with her personality and fashion sense.

My session with her is on foot domination. I am after gentle domination, fetishes and kinks. So I must say I have not tested her full range of skills in the SM department. However, whatever within the limit of my inclination, she makes me really comfortable and of course pleasurable.

I think I won't share my session details in public here. You can PM me for other clarifications.

She can be found at
https://fetlife.com/users/8306951

She's a Gem, and I honestly think she deserve my sharing.

Last edited by wujifoot; 01-03-2018 at 10:04 PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mark789456mark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been lurking around for a while. Great posts everyone, appreciate your insights and perspectives.

Aside from the topic, anyone knows if Goddess Jamie is still in the scene?
Old 01-03-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
I think she deserve too much respect for me to share my session details in public. You can PM me for other clarifications.
bro hope u dun mean that by sharing my session details i have disrespect
for the various mistresses... on the contrary, i have immense respect for
them, i juz share for the benefit of other bros so they can see which
mistress's style they prefer, i also enjoy meeting new faces and experience
new styles, not out of disrespect...
Old 01-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
bro, on hindsight, I realise I might upset good brudders like you who share very openly on their sessions.

I do apologise for the wrong choice of words, and they are by no means directing at you or anyone.

Let's end this with my apologies and go back to the original intent of the forum, which is to share experiences and recommendations.
FYI I have corrected the sentence.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Estella is superb.

She is at the prime of a woman age, and oozes confidence and beauty at the same time. Her stature and height provides an elegant finishing touch to an almost perfect woman specimen.

One thing that really impresses me is her style, which she easily carry with her personality and fashion sense.

My session with her is on foot domination. I am after gentle domination, fetishes and kinks. So I must say I have not tested her full range of skills in the SM department. However, whatever within the limit of my inclination, she makes me really comfortable and of course pleasurable.

I think I won't share my session details in public here. You can PM me for other clarifications.

She can be found at
https://fetlife.com/users/8306951

She's a Gem, and I honestly think she deserve my sharing.
I am inclined to agree with bro Wujifoot here that Estella is fantastic and well worth the time and hard-earned money to visit.

I think I'm a little more into domination bro Wujifoot here and I must say that her skills are definitely not lacking even for slightly more intense SM categories. What I really enjoyed was her ability to dominate me psychologically, to make me feel submissive towards her in all respects. It was a thoroughly enjoyable session and I still can't get her out of my head.

I would recommend that bros contact her via email at [email protected] to book sessions because she mentioned that she checks that more often than her Fetlife. Hope she doesn't get too popular after these positive reviews so I'd still have time to pay her a visit soon!
Old 02-03-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro, on hindsight, I realise I might upset good brudders like you who share very openly on their sessions.

I do apologise for the wrong choice of words, and they are by no means directing at you or anyone.

Let's end this with my apologies and go back to the original intent of the forum, which is to share experiences and recommendations.
FYI I have corrected the sentence.
cool, no hard feelings... juz to clarify my stand...
Old 02-03-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Namelesswarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

havana bro when are you trying yuki ?
Old 02-03-2018, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
I totally agree with you bro . I too have immense respect for whoever I see and they all need a good review for their own promotion and they are in the game so whats to hide . I will always talk about the experience because it just might help the girls . I have had a couple of PMs about my last sharing so yes sharing details is a good thing .
Old 02-03-2018, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namelesswarrior View Post
havana bro when are you trying yuki ?
haha hopefully soon Bro... seems like yuki is really pop here...
rcv many requests to try her...
Old 02-03-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
I totally agree with you bro . I too have immense respect for whoever I see and they all need a good review for their own promotion and they are in the game so whats to hide . I will always talk about the experience because it just might help the girls . I have had a couple of PMs about my last sharing so yes sharing details is a good thing .
sharing is caring, let's keep up the spirit...
Old 02-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
I respect your views and your approach but let me also try to share my perspective and rationale for why I prefer not to share too much about the details of my sessions.

I think every session with a Mistress is personal and very intimate to me. Some things that the Mistress does with you she might only do with you in the moment and to publicly share it with all the Bros here may create an unrealistic expectation amongst Bros of stuff to expect in the session.

Also, my personal view is that domination necessitates that the session is run to the whims of the Mistress - where she works within the limits that you prescribe, with perhaps a little consideration for your preferences (if it suits her mood). Thus, I'd much rather have no specific expectations of what would be done in a session because that would be a purer form of domination, instead of where a bro lists out stuff he likes and the Mistress just fulfils them, like checking boxes on a checklist.

Just my two cents! Happy to discuss
Old 02-03-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
friskyero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfootdude View Post
I am inclined to agree with bro Wujifoot here that Estella is fantastic and well worth the time and hard-earned money to visit.

I think I'm a little more into domination bro Wujifoot here and I must say that her skills are definitely not lacking even for slightly more intense SM categories. What I really enjoyed was her ability to dominate me psychologically, to make me feel submissive towards her in all respects. It was a thoroughly enjoyable session and I still can't get her out of my head.

I would recommend that bros contact her via email at [email protected] to book sessions because she mentioned that she checks that more often than her Fetlife. Hope she doesn't get too popular after these positive reviews so I'd still have time to pay her a visit soon!
Bro.. I saw your fetlife. U collared by her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1