The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
ya.. that's why i thinking next month i go will kana reject how many times LOL..
So i only can go in and wait for someone to approach?
I thought those girls like in Ace Bar wont approach and wait for you to pick?

Why?
Was told by the ladies that they were dangerous as they steal.
Old 23-07-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Was told by the ladies that they were dangerous as they steal.
i always keep all my money in the safe, and only leave 500php around everytime i return back hotel..

Any bros got good recommend friendly bars?
Gold bar any good?
Old 23-07-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
i always keep all my money in the safe, and only leave 500php around everytime i return back hotel..

Gold bar any good?
Just went to Bar nana... Very nice. Cosy and friendly. Girls are young and playful but they stay on stage until called or someone buys a LD. The waitresses are very approachable and not pushy. Some guys just sit alone and drink their SM. But buy one LD and you can hug and get close with the girls.
Old 23-07-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambinger View Post
Just went to Bar nana...
They do ST or LT?
Any other bar other bro can suggest?

Last edited by Advanced; 23-07-2022 at 10:25 AM.
Old 23-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
They do ST or LT?

The best thing to do is treat like fish tank. Take a peak through the door/ curtain. If don't like the environment or the looks of the girls. Just move on to next door. This is how I see the Koreans come and go stick their head in the door everywhere.

Have fun...
Old 23-07-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
They do ST or LT?
Do note. Long time does not necessarily mean overnight. If the night is young, even long time, the girl wants to "go home" after 3-4 hours. My one night experience so far, the mama or waitress did not specify ST or LT, just tell you BF how much. You have to nego with the girl yourself. Better specify overnight if you want her to stay overnight.
Old 23-07-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Anyway, I just came back. Was at Olongapo and Angeles.

1. Olongapo
- Bars are along Baloy Long Beach Road but scattered along the long stretch ofthe road (I took the tricycle bike).
- Bars include Salomneh, Hotzone, Balcerona, Chickaloo.
- Price ranges from 3500p to 5000p.
- Bars can be chillout to havoc types.

2. Angeles
- Most bars are up and running but big joints like Alantis are not back to full force.
- New decent snooker joint next to rear entrance of Dollhouse.
- Barfine starts at 4000p.
- Saw 2 police raids along Walking Street. 2 bars went surrounded with officers in assault gear. Also saw a couple of ladies drapped with towels led into vans.
- Understood from a couple of bar staff that such raids are common nowadays due to work permit issues. Tourists are generally unaffected but you might "freak out" when you see everybody just running out of the bar.

Hope the info today based on my trip last week.
Old 23-07-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

Gold bar any good?
There was a male performer dancing with the female dancers and he looked pro. So entertainment value was ok for me. Quality wise of ladies is passable but I didn't take any.
Old 23-07-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Something I observed, there are some bars that cater for the older crowd, I mean the older Americans and other western retirees. And there are bars that cater to the younger Asians such as the Koreans.

I walked into Geckos and was surprised to see full of Angmos that look like Vietnam war veterans. The girls on stage were mainly older and rounder milf at least 30 up some maybe 40(no joke). 70-80`s Rock and roll music. But if you are in that age bracket you will like the ambience. Relax no pressure type.

Got out of there after one 20min beer 120-150 pesos. Then went to Cosplay. This is typical Korean customer based. K- pop music. Already 4-5 groups of Koreans with girls on their arms. Very playable, some girls dressed in school uni and other cosplay. Join the fun... Throw some pingpong balls... 350pesos per basket. Bought drinks. Girls were lot lot younger 20+ and slim. Suits the Asian taste. But be quick, Korean guys come in and chop the good looking ones very fast. Don't think too long. Standard price around 130-150 SM and 300 or so for LD.
Old 23-07-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambinger View Post
I walked into Geckos and was surprised to see full of Angmos that look like Vietnam war veterans. The girls on stage were mainly older and rounder milf at least 30 up some maybe 40(no joke).

Then went to Cosplay. This is typical Korean customer based. Standard price around 130-150 SM and 300 or so for LD.
What is SM / LD?
Any other friendly bars?
Old 24-07-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LD lady's drink
SM San miguel beer?
Old 24-07-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Heard from girl...
2 bars..
Bacara and 123 got raid and closed.
Old 24-07-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
LD lady's drink
SM San miguel beer?
Ahh.. i knew what was LD.. but was curious about SM
Old 24-07-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Heard from girl...
2 bars..
Bacara and 123 got raid and closed.

Thought Bacara was open today

Yes, SM San Miguel beer

Door open, guard sitting there

Last edited by etsys; 24-07-2022 at 03:04 PM.
Old 24-07-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Some girls do reject customers for various reasons, looks, race, etc... The best way to have a good time is to have a few sips of beer and observe, wait for the girls to smile at you or dance in your direction. Those who dance away or look away, don't bother. Especially if you are an uncle looking for the premium syt. Chances are low. They are targeting Koreans. I observed the Koreans, they might be uncles, but they all have stylish hair and dress sense. Plus they have cash to literally throw at the girls. One Korean customer at Pirate bar rang the bell (5000peso) 3 times in the spell of 30mins I was sipping and enjoying my 1 bottle of SM. Pirate bar is Asian friendly. 90% Girls are slim and good size for Asian guys.

So to avoid rejection, choose reasonably and also be prepared to throw some cash if you are targeting the SYT attention.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1