The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Repost

Was in Hatyai 2 weeks ago. Quick report here while my better half is not looking.

Made a mistake when booking my flight in arranging to arrive at about 2pm. By the time I reached Gee Kim Yong and Chinnawaite it was close to 4pm. Flitted through all the houses in Gee Kim Yong and found only the older ladies whose bellies didn't really appeal to me. With a sinking heart I trudged my way to Chinawaite where I faced the same prospects - older ladies with bellies that sure weren't with child.

Hope dawned as I gloomily entered the next to last house. Was initially faced with the prospect of a companion-less tonight when the boss told me he had one more girl who was running some errands out back. The sun broke through the clouds when she cheerfully popped into the display area. Entering stage right was Muey, a waif of a girl with a cheeky smile and though coffee-coloured, had a complexion so smooth that an ant would have trouble keeping its hold on her skin. At 19 years of age, Muey still had this look of innocence which I found refreshing, in Hatyai no less. Handed over 2,500 baht to the boss and requested for my prize to pop by my room later that evening. Later extended my company with Muey for the same rate. Just hand the moola to her and she'll do the rest.

A bit about Hatyai when I was there. The place seemed a little deserted, presumably because people were still a little rattled by the bombings, or so the locals told me. Stayed at the Sakura Grand View (the newer wing, not the one with the coyote bar across the road). Room was largish though a little threadbare. At only 800 baht a night, I think it was pretty decent. Housekeeping staff was reassuringly oblivious to the presence of my 19-year old companion, probably because I left them a nice tip every morning. Breakfast spread was pretty decent if you like Asian food. Only Western food served were pancakes, sausages and omelets. Sakura has a massage place on the second floor. Seemed clean and I had a massage there for about 250 (?) baht per hour. No happy endings though you wouldn't want to have one there.

Down the road about 20m to the right of the hotel there is a bar, The Star. Didn't go there tho I saw a number of lovelies outside there at nights. Danger sign that you will be ripped off inside. Odeon Shopping Centre is about 10 minutes walk to the left of Sakura though they didn't seem to be aware of the lack of tourists; a pair of Arrow trousers was being tagged at 1000 baht.

One night my driver brought Muey and me to a sex show. Think it costs 400 baht per head incl a drink. If I recall correctly the place was called Valentine near Carrefour. Had a few attractive performers and I think I could have brought one of them out had I been there alone. Show was SOP though the main performer was a very attractive ladyboy, complete with equipment. Sex show male lead was a dude with the largest dong I ever saw, blacks included. Did stuff with his dong like play the drums and play the piano. For his finale he ran his dong across the keyboard. That got an ouch from me and sent Muey into peals of laughter.

Back to Muey. Not everyday I get to have a 19 year old keep me company; I felt almost like a pedophile. However, I believed I made a right choice in Muey. Very rarely I have encountered ladies who want to make love at the drop of a hat. Happily Muey was one of them. Once in the morning, twice at night; neung sorng sam, yaak au gan. Frenching, BBBJ, you name it, I got it. She was also a bundle of joy. I can speak some Thai so our time together was real fun.

Muey sure seemed to have the best out of her situation; she was sporting one of the newer models of phones, newer than even my beat up iPhone. Initially had very uncharitable thoughts and wondered if she would rip me off somehow. Took her with me to shop for stuff. Along the way I got her a sweater and some cutesy stuff which I must admit I offered to buy for her.

Test came when I asked her what she would like for lunch. I was expecting her to suggest some farang-ripoff place but to my surprise she brought me to a food court where we each had a 40 baht bowl of kway teow and instant noodles. That wiped off all uncharitable thoughts of her from my mind. Thai gals never fail to surprise me. Just when you have firmly convinced yourself that they are money-grubbing witches, something happens to return them to an angelic state...at least in your mind.

I was not looking forward to my last day in Hatyai as that would have meant parting company with Muey. To her credit Muey didn't put on a teary show and make protestations of love. She simply showered, put on her make up and packed her stuff. Only at the last moment at the door did I get a very tight hug and a longing kiss and dare I say, the glisten of tears. It must have worked coz I pulled out 1000 baht plus change and pushed them in her hand.

Will miss Hatyai....and Muey.
Old 22-06-2012, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Doomas;7368201]Repost

Was in Hatyai 2 weeks ago. Quick report here while my better half is not looking.

Base on ur FR, either 1st time to HY or ...... not season.
But i must say ur eng dam good.
Old 23-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ixphilips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH1445 View Post
We went to 707 agency and to my surprise ,because the room is new and price is not fix yet,so we still enjoy the old price @ 750 baht. With a room with everything new,even the big LCD TV(plastic still on) and dvd player,and best of all FREE WIFI,you can even smell the new smell when you enter the room,without delay,i bought the voucher immediately.
it will enjoy the same like me Cheers!!!!!
Bro,Do you have picture for the new room in hatyai palace hotel

this room is call new wing or suite?
Old 23-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Thks bro. My 1st time to Hatyai. I'm more of a BKK prowler

[QUOTE=hawk88;7368883]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Repost

Base on ur FR, either 1st time to HY or ...... not season.
But i must say ur eng dam good.
Old 23-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leelelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back from Hat Yai 1 weeks ago.

There is a cheap buffet dinner at 33 floor , Lee Garden hotel, 99 bath. Food is good too. Opposite, the centara hotel ( used to be Novotel ) with a buffet of 399 bath, which has a lot of sea food, worth a try.

I read that some brothers have mention there are short time girl in Kings hotel and VL hotel. I went to check it out, the bell boy told me there dont have it, but I can bring any girl to the hotel. The only short time girl is from Mandarin hotel near Siam Center hotel.

As I am not in mood to pick up girl for overnight, then go to message palce, order message girl to my room have my short time there. Damage 1000 bath + message money ( 300 bath)
Old 23-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

This place "Hatyai" is another full of sweet memories for me. That was the good old days.
I'm sure now many things have changed so much.Thanks to all for the sharing.
Old 24-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bro know the Lee Garden Plaza McDonald had open for business already?
Thanks in advance for the update.
Really miss the pork Burger

Cheers
Old 24-06-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel Aftermath

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
...Lee Garden Plaza McDonald had open for business already?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
After the accident, that McDonald always 'Open' type just that no one patronize inside

You miss the burger or the female crew? Wonder where have those staffs been relocate for their work?

Have fun
Old 24-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leelelee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finn2046 View Post
Hi, any bro know the Lee Garden Plaza McDonald had open for business already?
Thanks in advance for the update.
Really miss the pork Burger

Cheers
The KFC has reopen . McDonald not yet.
Old 24-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
run001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

beside Mayflower's room have wifi, any other hotel'd room also have good wifi ?
can any bro advise ?

tks!
Old 24-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Ani one stay at Tune Hotel b4? izit the newest hotel in hatyai?
Old 24-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Ani one stay at Tune Hotel b4? izit the newest hotel in hatyai?
Tunes hotel was new but located out of the way. Air Asia gave me a voucher for room stay. They gave me a room overlooking a funeral parlour (was point out to me by my gal). Room rate only for bed.... have to pay extra for towels, toilet paper, tv, aircon, hot water, fridge, wifi so added up is very expensive. Last straw for me is they want to charge me a fee when my gal's friend came to visit us.... So I only stayed one night and checked out the next day.

Not worth to stay in this hotel.... even with free voucher I end up paying more than 900baht.
Old 24-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Thanks 4 the info,i better stick to New Seson.
Old 24-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Cupnoodle and leelelee Bro for the info.
I miss both the burger and the female staffs.
Any bro going HDY in August? mind joining you

cheers
Old 24-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bielsa View Post
Tunes hotel was new but located out of the way. Air Asia gave me a voucher for room stay. They gave me a room overlooking a funeral parlour (was point out to me by my gal). Room rate only for bed.... have to pay extra for towels, toilet paper, tv, aircon, hot water, fridge, wifi so added up is very expensive. Last straw for me is they want to charge me a fee when my gal's friend came to visit us.... So I only stayed one night and checked out the next day.

Not worth to stay in this hotel.... even with free voucher I end up paying more than 900baht.
hahaha...you get a free meal but have to pay expensive for using the plate and table
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1