The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future
Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
What are the stats for the 2 new ladies ? Would love to take some reference haha
The 2 tall gals were introduce to me. 1.65 and 1.7 i think.
the taller one is more slender and one of them is smoker.
go see for yourselves. there are 10 gals in the house now
Old 18-10-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
The 2 tall gals were introduce to me. 1.65 and 1.7 i think.
the taller one is more slender and one of them is smoker.
go see for yourselves. there are 10 gals in the house now
Yeah okok thanks for the update. U happen to know who is the smoker? Haha
Old 18-10-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
lovesreverse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What are the stats for the 2 new ladies ? Would love to take some reference haha
What stats u need?

Both are super tall and skinny
I took duo duo she has no stretch marks on body and is super slim... Pretty tight and enhanced boobs but it's super soft now.. Quite a nice lady
Old 18-10-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah okok thanks for the update. U happen to know who is the smoker? Haha
Smoker one is called ou yang.
Old 18-10-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Jia Jia is still working right? Her service is also quite good
One to be tried and not to be missed
Old 18-10-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Jia Jia is still working right? Her service is also quite good
One to be tried and not to be missed
Yeap still working.. But ytd when i visit she came menses... So if u finding her then wait a few days
Old 18-10-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61659 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesreverse View Post
What stats u need?

Both are super tall and skinny
I took duo duo she has no stretch marks on body and is super slim... Pretty tight and enhanced boobs but it's super soft now.. Quite a nice lady
bro how does these 2 rank in terms of looks? always walk into this house, never see any chio ones..
Old 18-10-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went afew time too but din see any, only 1 or 2 girl on the sofa. Maybe popular girl busy ?

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 19-10-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
bro how does these 2 rank in terms of looks? always walk into this house, never see any chio ones..
I'm quite picky myself.. But surprisingly i find duo duo pretty cute and syt looking... Quite chio tbh... She looks innocent.. But sibei wild in bed.. Ou yang looks like siamdiu lady.. Looks not bad also... There's a few chio ones mah.. Like wah wah and bing bing.
Old 19-10-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
I went afew time too but din see any, only 1 or 2 girl on the sofa. Maybe popular girl busy ?
I think u went when they all busy.. Haha.. Next time wait awhile and see see look look lor.. The boss very nice de.. Uncle also nice.
Old 19-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I think u went when they all busy.. Haha.. Next time wait awhile and see see look look lor.. The boss very nice de.. Uncle also nice.
Ok thxs bro....nxt time i try to camp there

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 19-10-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Ok thxs bro....nxt time i try to camp there
Wah wah
Bing Bing
Duo duo

Three of them good friends.. All three quite pretty imo.. But ymmv.. Shld be have at least one that suit u one.. Haha
Old 19-10-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lalakohlala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a silent reader for a long time and I seldom go to Singapore. Whenever I do, SBF is the place I do my "research". My last trip was a few months ago and I went to 1820. Was supposed to come to 1608 but didn't have time, so I made it a point to come to this house next.

Anyway, I had Jia Jia on Monday late afternoon for an hour at $200. According to the boss, there were 8 girls, 5 were busy and only 3 at the sofa. I can't remember who were the other 2 girls. No particular reason for choosing Jia Jia. Just wanted to release some stress but I'm glad I chose her. She is not the pretty type but the girl next door type. Petite and nice to hug, especially when there was soap all over us.

When I entered the room, I asked for a shower first because I was sweating like a pig. We stripped and I helped her cover the rubber matteress with a sheet of plastic. I like the room as it had mirrors all over. Front, side, top, you see all angles. I don't remember any other houses that had front and side mirrors.

I lied face down and she started her cat bath after rinsing. No AR (I didn't initiate) though. After a while, I lied on my back and she started attacking my nipples and my cock. She was VERY GENEROUS with the BBBJ. I think she gave me at least 7-8 BBBJ for the session. I lost count after the 4th one.

She was wet. Very wet. I didn't really roam around (I like it when the WL does all the job) but she was dripping wet. I fingered her and she didn't seem to mind. DFK was ok, too much tongue and not enough lips. She was shy with the DFK at first but got more comfortable at the later stage. We spent nearly 30 minutes on the rubber matteress and it was time to rise and proceed onto the bed.

On the bed, she gave me her cat bath all over again, as well as a few more BBBJ. I fingered her nonstop and when we're both ready, she capped me and rode me.

She was tight. I enjoyed it. Her moans were so so but I like it when I hug her while she's on top moving her hips. Switched position after a while to missionary. Pumped her while squeezing a boobs (B cups I guess?). Switched position again to doggy and finished the deed then.

Looked at the time and we're at about 50 minutes already. Proceeded to the shower to rise off, small chit chat and left. 1 hour well spent. I asked if she's working the next day and I'd come if I have the time.

Overall, it was a great session. One of the best I've had in GL. I didn't know this house offers tarma. If I knew earlier, I'd go for it.

FR - Jia Jia (1608)
Damage - $200
Looks - 8/10 Girl next door type. Shy.
Body - B cups. Saggy butt. I'm fine with it though
BBBJ - 10/10. Very generous on this department.
AR - N/A. I didn't ask
Pussy - Tight. Very wet.
FJ - 9/10. Hardworking girl. Will do everything to make you happy.
GFE - 10/10. Like the GF that you've not seen in a while
RTF - Definitely. But I want to try other girls and tarma. Also, not too sure when am I going back to Singapore.

Hopefully this house keeps this up. One of the better houses I've been.
Old 23-10-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah wah
Bing Bing
Duo duo

Three of them good friends.. All three quite pretty imo.. But ymmv.. Shld be have at least one that suit u one.. Haha
Yes, these trio are childhood friends. wawa brought BB over and BB brought
DD over. Yet to try DD to complete my treble conquest of their village
you never know, they may bring the entre village over soon
Old 23-10-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Yes, these trio are childhood friends. wawa brought BB over and BB brought
DD over. Yet to try DD to complete my treble conquest of their village
you never know, they may bring the entre village over soon
Haha I try alrdy... Shes damn solid.. Now when I go there I will have difficulty choosing who to go for... Spoilt with choices within them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1