The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2013, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jhtweee455 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Seoul 'Kiss Room'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtwert View Post
Im in Seoul right now! Just landed 2hrs ago. Gonna go recce sinchon maybe tmrw or the day after. Hehehe
Would love to hear your adventures.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.
—Wayne Gretzky

Lesson - Take as many shots as you can.
Old 25-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SchafferFX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgovm View Post
KGFE, did you have to pay a deposit first? For example, 50k lr something?
No deposit was requested. Just paid the girl when she arrived. As I said she was pretty prompt.

Not sure how many girls they have, she said she just gets calls from the office and has her own driver.
Old 25-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

SchafferFX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gian_soong View Post
Any1 can help me with contacting Tina? She looks really good from the photos.
When I contacted Tina earlier this month she was in Hong Kong... Someone mentioned she was going to leave Korea in a FR awhile back.
Old 25-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bangkokbenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here have lobang for short term gf/companion? monthly basis, she can do whatever she wants during the day work/school, so its just nights and weekends. 2-3mil won ballpark budget. no boomboom, well not everyday anyway.

starting after cny, renewable mthly.
Old 25-01-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

jumbojet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey there! Is the KGFE that is listed on Craigslist the same KGFE you are referring to? it lists a different number so was wondering!
Old 26-01-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

1knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchafferFX View Post
No deposit was requested. Just paid the girl when she arrived. As I said she was pretty prompt.

Not sure how many girls they have, she said she just gets calls from the office and has her own driver.
Hi bro,
Thanks for the KGFE contact. I called the number and they have 220 or 260 for better quality girls. he promised he will send me a good gal, one of their ace.
Gal arrived looks quite ok but boobs small though, service not very good. guess she was tired. overall experience 6/10. Will just ask for the 220 in future.
Old 26-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
Jenova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't manage to get in contact with Sarah... At Seoul now, visited Cheongnyangni 588, but like very little choices leh... dont know how the dmg is calculated
Old 26-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Samster

AmericanMale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Week in Seoul (part 1)

What I like about Korea is that EVERYTHING is available in separate venues for established pricing structures and service levels. Mileage always varies somewhat provider-to-provider, but overall the system works and the variety of options is amazing. This is Sat AM and I've been here since last Sunday. In addition to doing a lot of business (reasoon for the trip here from the States) , I have done five different BBS establishments, an Office-tel, the 588 RLD, four girls in 2 different Kiss Bangs, and a session at Belle with a friend.

I'll post highlights in a few posts
Old 26-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Samster

Week in Seoul (part 2)

What is cool is the subtle variety within the basic BBS form among the different places. Among the places I ended up trying, prices ran from 60 (for a no-oil massage, some kissing and boob sucking, HJ but no BJ) in a working class neighborhood near InsaDong, to 100 in Gangnam, that skipped the massage completely and was just a FS place where the provider was fully naked. (NW corner of Samseongro, one block north of Teheranro. Girl was not a beauty and is a bit large, bit would do anything. Gave me best AR I got in Seoul, and I asked everybody for it!).
Old 26-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Week in Seoul (part 3)

I did the 588 RLD because the women are supposed to be the hottest among RLDs. They almost never take foreigners unless you go early. At 11 Am on a Fri I walked the whole thing. Only about 15 girls working of which 5 beckoned me. The one I fell immediately in love with (GOD was she beautiful!) would not give me the buy signal even tho I passed her 3 times (hoping for a pity-f*ck). 4 who did wave me in were a bit older or heavier so I passed. On the way out tho I struck gold. Tall slender beauty with long ironed-straight hair (think Cher). Small implants so her boobs still felt nice to squeeze. BBBJ and CFS all positions. Good sound effects. Very energetic and engaged. Directions: come out of exit 5, straight down the street between Cafe W and Pomato. Pass one intersection. Pass the single glass booth on the left side among restaurants. When you see the long run of glass booths start, she's the first on the Left side. Damage: 70K. Nice price for a hottie.
Old 26-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

Week in Seoul (part 4)

I registered on a few Korean sites and got access to info on Korean-only places. Google-translate is pretty crappy, but you can see some thngs on specials (called "events") and the girls (very HOT). These K-guys have a lot of high quality talent available to them. Sometimes for as little as 60K for 60 minutes before 2pm. Typical is 60 min for 90K. 90 and 120 min also avail. The reg process is not hard to figure out but keep Bing Translator open in a sep window because you need a Hangul-only name, so translate the one you want (no spaces). These are three I registered on. www.dalligo.net, http://anma691.com, www.hdcampus.net

Most copy is jpeg so it doesn't translate but you can figure out pricing info (minutes and # of KRW). And the pics are great. I think most of the places are "office-tels", which are apartments where the girls meet you. Its supposed to simulate going over to your GF's place. Phone numbers are there so have a Korean call and see how it goes
Old 26-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

Week in Seoul (part 5)

Kiss bangs arent for everyone, but I really really like the experience of intimacy with a very pretty young Korean girl. In addition to a lot of kissing, in most cases I was able to lick and suck naked breasts, and put my hands anywhere, including squeezing legs, ass (inside panties) and the Y (outside panties) as much as you want. I had two 60-min sessions with a particularly beautiful 20 year old on two different days and the mileage def improved 2nd day, so I think relationship-building pays off.

The 7 Room is in Hongdae 010 5683 5477. I went there Fri about 4pm and was put in the VIP room. Def ask for that. Its great. Big room with a big soft couch and big TV. Other rooms are small. I brought an index card with 3 translated phrases: Pretty face. Not fat. Not skinny. Got what I asked for three times. First for 60 min at 70K. 2d for 60 min at 70K. 3rd for 30 min at 35K (discount from regulat 40K). All good experiences.
Old 27-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Meraq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gian_soong View Post
Looks good bro! Hope the real stuff is same as the pics!

Any idea how much they charge?
300k for 1 hour
Old 27-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 22
witty30 is one of the Best!witty30 is one of the Best!witty30 is one of the Best!

Will be in town tomorrow.
Staying by the grand Hyatt.
Anything interesting around there?
Would love to try the kiss bangs
Old 27-01-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 22
witty30 is one of the Best!witty30 is one of the Best!witty30 is one of the Best!
Re: Seoul 'Kiss Room'

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
Hey man, we are here to share info and NOT to judge others. Who the fuck are you to pass judgement on Super Monkey? Do you think Asian punters are "cleaner" than Ang Moh in term of STD? If you do, then you are a retard.

If you want to lower your risk of catching STDs, don't go to whore house - in fact, don't have sex AT ALL and you wont caught any nasty virus or crabs!

If you ever feeling the "urge", you can always pay a visit to Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters...

Let Super monkey shares his experience "unabridged" - I don't give a damn whether he's wearing rain coat or roaming free while attending her vegie patch. If both parties agree to have sex under a certain terms and conditions, then there's no problem. Whatever agreement they might have, it's really none of my business and it certainly none of your business either!

You certainly were not thinking with your brain when you wrote your response, dickhead!
Agreed.
Nothing worse than a sanctimonious dick in a sex forum.
Anyway, it's just kissing, there are a lot riskier things that we do since we are in this forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1