The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 24-11-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mrnicekid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sorry if this is wrong forum. I saw some stables (Lollipop and Babythai) that are not listed here. Wonder if any bros got their telegram group? Or are those stables not good
Old 24-11-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
xxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to behold

Royalxcorts' Snow

Short details about the session

Looks: Presentable, Good enough for me! Legit young that is for certain
Body: Super slim waistline. Zero excess fats.
Boobs: Enhanced C. I sucked n licked like no tomorrow
French: No rejection but take note she is concerned about hygiene, prefers clean breath.
Bbbj: AWESOME! No HJ at all! Deep throat and suck well! No areas not covered! Diligent lady!! Sent me to heaven and back.
69: More Song!
Catbath : AWESOME!!! Every part of my body except my asshole
Fj: No commercial feel at all! Feel like a love making session with your girlfriend! Enjoyed to her slim young body to the max! Her weight is about 40kgs tops, so easy to lift her off the ground and give her a song song carry bonk
Attitude: AWESOME!!! Customer service oriented! Actions speal louder than her words due to her limited English proficiency.

Thanks Bro Royal for the arrangement, Snow is really splendid! I will sure RTF her before she go back to Thailand.
Old 24-11-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
prvrtdud is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Soda Seduction

Came in. Showered myself. Told her i understood she had to shower many times a day. Came into bed she slowly change up. And joined. Fucked and had a good convo.

Look: 8/10 my type and exotic model features. Same as photo. Cfm face.
Body: 9.5/10 solid almost no fat. Nice ass and C cup tits
Bbbj : 9/10 hardworking but no teeth. Never complained
Fj: 8/10 Accommodative
French: 9/10
Gfe: 8/10

Overall she is very very service oriented and despite not liking some stuff she is accommodative. Good bonk but rtf? Yes totally will.
Old 24-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Bustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to behold

FR
Anna from Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=anna

Okt: smooth and prompt replies
Looks: 9/10 attractive and slutty. Milf looking
Personality: 8.5/10 polite and hardworking
Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup tits
Body: 9/10 slim and curvy
Catbath: 8.5/10 lots of tongue and hands busy caressing me and my balls
Bbbj: 8.5/10 suctions were strong plus clean
Fj: 9/10 very willing to please and did eveything to satisfy me.

Gfe: 8.5/10 good kisser and cuddle good enough

Rtf: yes, definitely
Old 24-11-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nowadays alot of commandos around.
Sometimes Small head really hard to control.

Asked Bro Lust to recommended since i am near Chinatown area and he recommended Winnie for 12pm Slot.
Now Sitting at Coffeeshop Makan and type. Sorry to 1.30pm Bro if i hold up your slot left at 1.35pm PsPs.

Location: Central. Near to MRT lots of eateries. ATM right infront Bro Lust worry Bro's no cash
Looks: 100% her. Refer her Video in the TG a little darker than the video. Slight Blemish at the face.
Boobs: Natural B. No restriction and push her boobs to my mouth to suck and link almost cant breath.
Body: Slim with Meat at the right place. Curvy and nice ass to grab.
BBBJ/CIM/DFK/FJ: Dunno how to explain. Great BBBJ. If u can tahan her pussy griding and not wanting to poke her straight then u are good.
We got quite intense in the session. From DFK to BBBJ, asking me if i want to CIM and i say maybe round 2, took my little bro and rub against her clits.
Can't tahan when she ask me if i cum fast or slow and i say usually fast lol and she say u slow na i want to cum also. Mentally i tio fuck liao thinking how to last longer.
The rest u should be able to imagine. Basically she's wild just bring more cash if u intend to go all out.

RTF: YES.
Overall: 10/10 for Service/Attitude/GFE
Looks: 9/10
Damage: Basic package at $180/90/2 +++ extra service up tp u
Old 24-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold

FR TARMA from Seduction

Texted Bro Seduction for Bonk and asked for recommendations.
Another Great Recommendation by him.

Tarma Gina+Soda

Location: Usual Battlefield (Easy Parking and 'Walkable' from MRT) No Hassle.
Name: Both Gina and Soda Looks Pretty Sweet and Young (90% resembles Pic. These are 'Live' Pics posted surely coz they wearing the same clothes in some of the pics posted in their ads)

Boobs:
Soda: 10/10 (Natural Nice Firm C cup, Non-sag, real age young 20 Laos babe suites her body frame just right)
Gina: 10/10 (Natural Nice Firm C cup, Non-sag, real age young 23 Laos babe suites her body frame just right)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Great Suction, Very hardworking no teeth. Can take deepthroat but not long. Both take turns to Blow. Its suffering coz i have to try myself not to shoot in order to enjoy more)

CIM: Never try save both for FJ

FJ: Their Chemistry is good as they call each other sisters and apparently stay and work together in thailand/laos.
I love the fact that when i was fucking 1 girl the other just continue to lick my nipples tease me on top and let me play her boobs. Their good young vibes and seductive looks is really solid. Both pussies are tight and no odor.

GFE: 9/10 Cuddles and always smiling (Understandable English Speaking)

Gotten the location from OKT and proceeded. Followed instructions and went up to their room. Happy with what i saw when door opens.
Bubbly happy and smiling shy looking sweet young girls standing in front of me.
Feeling horny right away lol... Brought me inside room, made payment (their standard SOP) and Took off clothes and proceed for shower.
Both have seriously nice pair of C boobs firm and sensitive nipples to suck and lick.
Soda is more cute she will give out soft moans when i lick the nipples very sensitive.
Enjoyed the shower have a Frenching session with Gina in the shower while soaping her boobs and ass. Proceed to bed.
Ice break with my some small talk with my 5% Thai and proceeded to BBBJ and all the touching grabbing actions and finished up my first round in less than 30mins.
Gave me a simple massage and proceeded to round 2 when i am ready.
Damm good session!

They are a pair of great Laotians.
Take care of them bros...
Damage spent : $300/90/2 (Promo) and gave them $50 tips anyway
RTF: Definitely will do Gina again. She's slutty, And bros that like really young student type Soda is legit 20yo.

Thanks Bro Seduction for arranging.
Old 24-11-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Link = https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...highlight=xyen

X-Factor - Xyen
Date = 22/11/2023

Slim, natural pretty face, nice eyes, nice nose, nice smile, enhanced headlights. Just tanner but overall looks is pretty.

Nice bbbj, cap on, did few pos for 1st shot. Middle chit chat session.

Cap on for 2nd shot, tired and let Xyen go cow girl back view and front view. Superb riding by her and managed to fire for 2nd time.

Bros yet to try her, better hurry before she returns. Heard say is another few days only.

So far tried 2 girls from this stable has no disappointment. Will rtf when chance arises...
So hard to book this stable. Asking for other stable record when I confirmed the timing. I never keep these records and will always delete after completion....In the end tell OKT cancel appointment as I cannot provide...I am amaze thru HP number on whatapps they cannot check also...need to have previous record till room number...No wonder some bros complain the FL the visit complain so little customers...
Old 24-11-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -63 / Power: 0
Carros75 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Minza - TRL

Look - 8/10
She look same as per her pic very nice. Shoulder length with CFM look

Body - 9/10
Well maintenance with curvy figure with enhance heavy boobs. Thai tanned skin and perky ass for doggie.

BBBJ - 8/10
she takes her time, slow and sensual, attacks your dick like its her last meal. good skills with deepthroat and good effect.

Kissing - 9/10
Slow to start but after that all tongues engaged with DFK. Hot and passionate kind.

Pussy - 8/10
she will open wide to let you lick and once you attack her lips and clit slow and then faster, you can see her back arching and squirming. Her pussy was soaking wet when she came and it’s very obvious to tell that she loved it.

Sex - 9/10
Caps on and started bonking her hard.To me doggy is a better view as I can take feel control whether I want her moan louder or climax faster. Pussy gets wet damn easy and her moan is sex

RTF - 8/10.
Planning another soon. Please treat her well

Thanks Bro SK
Old 24-11-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
busto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nana from Lust365

Face: Look alike as the photo. got the OL look, exotic looks
Boobs: big D
Kiss: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

RTF material

On a side note.. Nana and i had a good 30 min chit chat. She is a down to earth girl and has a calming personality. Before i leave tip her abit and she came over and tell me, i fuck very good. Ask me faster cone back again. Damn this girl is naughty haha will support her real soon again.
Old 24-11-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 21
xzibit83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxzibit83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First ever Tarma with FoxyThai's Jenny + Mia

There's so much to write here and it's quite hard to categorise them. Please pardon the wall of text here.

OKT
- Booking is smooth, fuss free. Location is central with ample parking and lots of food around the area. Not sure if need to register or not, i barged in and chiong into the lift before anyone could say anything.

Ladies
- Jenny is exactly what you see as per the picture. Wouldn't exactly say SYT, but certainly pleasant looking. Make up is on point. Body has the right curves, ample boobs, slim enough, very nice piakable ass. Her boobs are more like a C, soft with nice protruding nipples. Bakness level 4~5.

- Mia..... is probably 2 points away from her pictures used. Blemished skin. Milf level and definitely on the plus side. Her boobs are so big (and soft) that i'll drown if i do a motorboat on her. Bakness level 10. She's bigger size than me sia.

Massage
- The whole session started with a massage, one will massage on the back and the other will massage the leg. This is where Jenny actually displayed her skillsets and you can clearly see she's trained in this art.

1st Shot
- As the massage slowly started being sensual, Jenny started to massage lower and lower towards my legs and Mia moved up to my hands. Suddenly Jenny started to go down on me and Mia started frenching me and attacking my nipples. Given the surrounded assault, i caved in and came in Jenny's mouth in short order. Jenny's BJ was great with enough suction power and i think she had some listerine remnant in her mouth with resulted in my tip feeling icy~!

2nd Shot
- While i was resting, both ladies continued massaging me again. While the massage was okay, that's really not what we're coming here for right guys?

After a while, Jenny asked "Are you ready for the 2nd shot?" with a cheeky look. Such a turn on! This time round, the orders are reversed. Jenny started frenching my like no tomorrow and licking my neck and nipples while Mia was blowing me out. After which Mia proceed to cap me and ride me damn hard. She's riding so hard and she's so heavy, i literally am pinned down getting fucked by her. I feel a littled used here but that's okay. After a good 5~10 mins, i asked to doggy Jenny. We changed condom here (good hygiene) and i pound on Jenny hard! As i was pounding on Jenny, mia was behind me caressing me and giving me like a B2B sensation. This is pretty much a holy grail kind of situation where you get stereo surround from Jenny and you get sensory surround from Mia. I was spent after i came.

As they ladies took turns to shower, they took turns to massage me again.

Would i RTF?
Yes but mainly for Jenny. She communicates better, she's more spontaneous, blows well and can massage and most importantly, she's definitely a good fuck.
Old 24-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
frozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfrozenfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cream from Terminal21
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=963359

Tried Cream today, and as mentioned by other bros, she is amazing.
Checked all the right boxes for me.
90% look like pics but no make up.
Very young early twenties.
Consider her as petite with nice double D natural cup, size is big and looks good on her.
Nice skin complexion.
Bbbj with strong suction and many tongue action.
Very wet and tight pussy.
Clenched her pussy tight when I said I'm cumming.
Will rtf her again this week if possible.
Okt response is amazing been patronizing him since a long time already.
Good bonk and thanks for the arrangement!
Old 24-11-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
Guardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGuardian_Monkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to the prompt reply from okt of Lust365, managed to book Jinny for a slot earlier in the afternoon.

Jinny has a very outgoing personality and it is a pleasure to have met her. Photo is close 90% accurate, definitely pretty and grows onto you more as you looks at her.

Looks: 8.5 definitely pretty and smiles alot.
Body: 8 she is quite tall, slight tiny little tummy which is totally negligible. And she is definitely is not dark
Boobs: 8 big Big tits. Confirm D cup. Damn nice to suck. Minus some points cause is man made. But looks very nice.
Bbbj: 8 patient, got good suction and no rush. Shiok
Fj: 8 responsive and accommodating. Shiok when watching the tits bouncing all over.

Overall a very good bonk and definitely will consider RTF if timing and vitamin M allows.

The above ratings are IMHO. Thank you.
Old 24-11-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 3
Waterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of lightWaterchestnut is a glorious beacon of light

Sexy from Seduction

Looks: 9/10 (great smile)
Attire: 10/10 (dressed in a figure hugging dress)
Height: ard 160cm
Boobs: nice B with big eraser nipped
Body: slim waist with bookable ass
GFE: 8/10 (Very hardworking & accommodative to all my requests)
RTF: A definitely YES

Overall it was a good session even though I only managed to do 1 shot. Tempting to rtf but at the same time seduction’s ladies , they all looked quite hot as well.
Old 24-11-2023, 04:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109246 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggermite View Post
Beautiful FR as usual!
Thanks for knowing how to appreciate the beauty of it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-11-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of

I think Lust is seriously having a few good girls now comparable to $240 bonk in some stables i guess.

Had BIBI from Lust365 and promised an FR to Bro Lust.

Gotten BiBi @ 1300hrs and her Energy level is high.
Bros familiar with Lust365 playground will know their Usual Spot.

BIBI is a nice lady gentle and soft spoken. DEFINATELY LEGIT REAL PICS!!
Her looks 90% to pics 100% legit definitely good enough not to get cancelled.
Not a shy babe at all and Very Chatty. GFE is good Horny and fun lady once into action!
Boobs are Natural D Soft and Power BBBJ and CIM Skills!

Shower: Brings me into shower and wash me clean. Started a bit of warm up french in the shower!
Frenching: Grasp for Air. She's a frencher! Very Aggressive tongue fight!
Boobs: Natural boobs and nipples very sensitive. Hardens and loves to get suck. Soft and Great View in cowgirl position. Have to old on to them coz bouncing so hard
Painting: Nice shaved pussy with no foul smell. Allows my tongue to go deep. VERY EASY TO GET WET
BBBJ: 10/10 Slow and Sensual have her own rhythm. Got me to unload my first shot fully loaded into her mouth with my warm cum. No hold back just took in the whole load
FJ: 10/10 Change position no problem. Hardworking in cowgirl position before i change to doggy and pump her hard. Her ass is firm and bouncy as well so really a good treat. Body is basically well taken care no loose fat if u know what i mean

Despite her being first time in this line, her attitude is good and willing to please. This alone guarantees a RTF and a FR on her.

Bros do support if u find her ok.
Recommended for : NATURAL BOOBS, Pretty Babe, Great Attitude, BBBJ Powerful, CUm In Mouth, DFK
Damage: $180/90Mins/2Shots

Thanks Bro LUST. FR posted as promised.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1