The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 10-01-2018, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26118 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seta View Post
Hi, do u have any to recommend? New to this, i’ve only tried one on wolves for mild bdsm and more on fetish.
mmm, u can read thru the various reviews on this thread to see which
one suits ur style... for a start u can try local lifestyle ones first...
pro dommes might be a tad overwhelming for beginners...
Old 10-01-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
mmm, u can read thru the various reviews on this thread to see which
one suits ur style... for a start u can try local lifestyle ones first...
pro dommes might be a tad overwhelming for beginners...
Okok i emailed mistress yura...see if she respond or not
Old 10-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Has anyone met mistress ruby? saw her ad on crackers, PRC mistress I think
Old 10-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
got one bro share wif me she quite sadist, be warned bro...
Old 10-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
if you are new to this, i suggest you look for 'milder' doms like prc mistresses, or local like candy, lindsey (currently away), cassie.. etc. yura i haven't met her in person but i heard she is quite strict
Old 10-01-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
got one bro share wif me she quite sadist, be warned bro...
Depends what you like....but she could easily test your limit if that's you thing. Mine was tested
Old 10-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
if you are new to this, i suggest you look for 'milder' doms like prc mistresses, or local like candy, lindsey (currently away), cassie.. etc. yura i haven't met her in person but i heard she is quite strict
Yes i am new to this. My previous try was snow. Got a date with candy tmr. Thanks bro.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kokobdsm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Has anyone met mistress ruby? saw her ad on crackers, PRC mistress I think
Do you have the link?
Old 10-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Depends what you like....but she could easily test your limit if that's you thing. Mine was tested
oic i dun mind, mine was tested many times already...
one more time doesnt make much diff...
anyway will come to her sooner or later...
hope to try all the dommes at least once...
Old 11-01-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Ok so i visited mistress ruby, prc 26yo (or so she said). Her wechat photo is misleading (might not even be her not sure), actual face is 6/10 to me. Attitude wise was ok, can customise the session. Overall didn't enjoy the session, can't really say why.. I find her 'crude'. Also her 150/1 rates is basic only, if want to add services like painting, brown shower, etc will need to top up - so better than to discuss rates beforehand. hope this helps.

One more thing she doesn't really respect my time.. kept having me to wait.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok so i visited mistress ruby, prc 26yo (or so she said). Her wechat photo is misleading (might not even be her not sure), actual face is 6/10 to me. Attitude wise was ok, can customise the session. Overall didn't enjoy the session, can't really say why.. I find her 'crude'. Also her 150/1 rates is basic only, if want to add services like painting, brown shower, etc will need to top up - so better than to discuss rates beforehand. hope this helps.

One more thing she doesn't really respect my time.. kept having me to wait.
the things u experienced are quite common with PRCs...
Old 11-01-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
the things u experienced are quite common with PRCs...
come to think of it, you are right!
i think I'm too used to local mistresses already haha
Old 11-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
come to think of it, you are right!
i think I'm too used to local mistresses already haha
With PRC, gotta be a bit flexible... haha, but I did meet those that are punctual but not all the time. As for local, most are punctual except for one occasion with now retired Luna ...

Seems like this Ruby is the first among PRC to offer ala carte , normally they can be flexible as long within their limits. Maybe they took the cue from the local ladies ..... haha. BTW do you know if she stayed alone or share accomodation? Bath room attached ...?
Old 11-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
With PRC, gotta be a bit flexible... haha, but I did meet those that are punctual but not all the time. As for local, most are punctual except for one occasion with now retired Luna ...

Seems like this Ruby is the first among PRC to offer ala carte , normally they can be flexible as long within their limits. Maybe they took the cue from the local ladies ..... haha. BTW do you know if she stayed alone or share accomodation? Bath room attached ...?
not sure whether the apartment has other tenants. but yes bathroom attached.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

punctuality is an issue, another thing of concern is hygiene issues...
dun get me wrong i got nothing against PRC dommes,
juz that wif the lower pricing, expectations have to be lowered accordingly...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1