The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 19-11-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Newacct26 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

BEAUTY FROM LUST365

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=beauty

Looks: 8/10 photos posted somehow is filtered. In real life for sure can say it’s her.
Body: 9/10 leaning to tiny sized body. Not super thin like stick legs (which is good)
Boobs: 8.5/10 perky headlights in B cup
Catbath: 8.5/10 slowly done (neck and nipples, damn good)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 hard working
Fj: 9/10 vv wet, she said i licked her well thats why liddat. Took the opportunity of her wetness to pump her more in doggy. She no complaints, love the attitude
Cim: 10/10 first shot went all in her mouth, love the naughty looks when she played with my precious cum

Rtf: i may, leaning to yes
Old 19-11-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lostbelt is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Anna from lust365 today on mysterious bonk

Looks: 8/10, mid twenties, nice figure and looks will grow on you
Boobs: Natural
BJ: 9/10 she initiated BJ during shower, it was kinda hot, continued on the bed. Good suction, nearly busted my load so I told her to cap
FJ: 8.5/10 Good riding skills, finished 1st shot in missionary. 2nd shot she rode me for a bit, then we switched to doggy, pumped her hard for a while and finished there.
Massage: Pretty good basic massage in-between shots
GFE: 10/10 very friendly, speaks a bit of English and Chinese. Can talk about anything, very cheerful and keeps laughing

Do support her! She's one of the better ones imo
Old 19-11-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
PussyRacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Yaya of KT (Visited on 14th Nov)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=963676

Looks: Not too far off from pics
Body: Slim, pre-milf
Boobs: soft Bs
Shaved: Yes
French: Yes
Fingering: no reject
BBBJ: rapid fire
CIM: Yes
FJ: Surround sound gd, enjoying thrusting into her and hear her moaning
Comms: Slight english but no problems at all
Gfe: Very hardworking. Old man tires easily but she kept up with actions of her own. Accommodating. Have to mentioned her massage is not the pianist type, those who like hard real massage will not regret this. U'll leave with refresh body. It's only after first shot that she let down her hair, then can see she's actually quite pretty. Overall, get your money worth. Left a small tip for her good service.
Old 19-11-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nutprick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Sydney Lust365
It was love sight i was lil shocked she look like my ex and smile like jane zhang. OMG I cannot resist that.

Petite sized with perfect boobs. Drop dead gorgeous body, has afew tattoos.

As for how she is in bed. Shes great ass was the perfect ratio size to meatiness. Pussy was under mileage and tight.

Will definitely be rtf-ing her soon, happy to have caught this gem earlier in her work days
Old 20-11-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
oct80 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Makan Coach from Gentlemen for Dinner dessert.Miss her last trip couple of months back. She is current alone til the new lady come in.can piak all over the place in the apt

Location need to check with operator

Look wise almost same with picture.slight discount from smoothening filter.typical thai tan tone.Not petite type.Abit dingdong if you are her cai.

Figure wise not skinny type.just the right amount of meat.Natural boobies with dark nips

Lot of DT but not very salivery.Willing to french,i dont smoke so no rejection.

She prefer doggy but her hole is pretty season not much feeling to me.

overall can consider for rtf.No communication barrier.
Old 20-11-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
BizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBizarreXmc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aura
TRL
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=964460

Looks: PRETTY looking FL her photos dont do her justice

Body: Tan skin tone she has a slim body standing around 1.6cm tall

Boobs: Enhanced C boobs nice to fondle and suck her nips

BBBJ: She skillfully settled the job here wet and sloppy

FJ: if you doggy her, she will auto move. when she cowgirl she has the stamina to last long and not forgetting her moans during the deed !

RTF: Will consider have many ladies to try 1st

Old 20-11-2023, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 7
Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!Grimetrix is one of the Best!

Had MOMO
From (GMC)

Looks:
She looks more cute to me rather then pretty

Body:
Skinny slim body with smooth skin and nice pair of headlights

BBBJ:
BBBJ was shiok,blow you deep throats while looking at you. Very good suction bbbj and firm gripping of your cock.

FJ:
The FJ was awesome, pussy was tight and wet that can give me a firm grap inside her that i can move round easily.Lot of moaning that i cannot resist to do in deeper and longer, but too bad cum already.

GFE:
Very chatty throughout session. has a bubbly personality.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=963303
Old 20-11-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Fayog is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nadia from Foxythai
Hot milf, fair skin and tall
Tall about 170cm, hot and slight bah milf, with fair and smooth skin.
Natural B with suckable nips, body good and boobs equally good to hold.
Okt instructions was clear, central location, room spacious.
Started with slow small kiss at the door to tongue fight in the shower.
No tooth feeling when doing slurpy BBBJ, handled my brother like a champion.
Changed various position
Book 2s for 90mins. 1s purely slurpy bbbj ended with cim. Suck every bit of it and cleaned my brother with her tongue. Good effort. 2s ended in standing doggy. Her 170cm heighten the excitement, pulling her arms back while pumping into her.
Effort and attitude is worth commending. Tries to accommodate and is responsive to my requests.
Her massage is on point and is better than some massage joints.
Not a time watcher and communication is manageable.

Overall a good bonk with an experienced sexy milf.

Rtf : maybe considering the tarma with Jenny.

Old 20-11-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Daretodream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OneSiam OKT FTW once more

Always bringing in top quality girls. Bro OS is thus far provides the best assurance when it comes to the whole package - Location, Girl quality and price.

Tried Star the other evening. No regrets. She is 99% accurate to picture. Surely to RTF. Missing her as i type this. Not going to put out the stats, try and you will know what i mean.
Old 20-11-2023, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 8
Dekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to beholdDekwaen is a splendid one to behold

FR for Candy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=964409&highlight=

Looks: She look voluptuous! Photo posted definitely is her. First appearance she real beautiful

Body: Busty natural boobs, nice curvy figure especially her round perky meaty ass. Skin tone fairer then normal Thai.

Shower: SOP. Before and after deeds.

Bbbj: Plenty of action here. Good suction and lick from my tips of my tools till my balls, my whole shaft is full of her slummy saliva. Suck my tools for long and no teeth feel, only feel her warm breath.

Fj: Good stamina when she rides on me. I'm fondling and squeezing her boobs. She gave me the horny expression. Told her to switch for doggie position, she bent at the right angle. Pump her deep and hard, when I'm about to release caps off and shoot at her ass can see my cum flowing. No black face or attitude given.

Overall: Service oriented and very rare to find gem that accommodate well with my request.

Recommend for brothers who love big boobs. Worth spend!

Old 20-11-2023, 05:05 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

FR for Momo ( GentlemenClub24 )

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=963303

Shave : fully clean shaven
French: Yes, very passionate & deep
English: very little
Looks: 9/10 Thai medium tanned & a beautiful bubbly lady with shoulder length hair
Body: 9/10 a nice curvy figure & smooth skin
Boobs: 10/10 Enhanced B cup, soft & good to massage, kiss & lick non stop. Nipples are enjoyable to lick, driving her horny.
CIM: No
HJ: 9/10
BJ: 10/10 loves licking, sucking & DT non stop
Painting: 10/10 very responsive when licking her pussy, very clean & no smell
FJ: 10/10 very accommodating with various sex positions
We made hot passionate love like long lost lovers.

I had been eyeing Momo for a long while. I had seen a lot of good FRs about Momo, especially she is super horny sex goddess. Without hesitation, I decided to make a booking with Momo through Gentlemen Club 24 OKT on a late Sunday night.

Usual location was in the same apartment but different unit. This time, the place was much more bigger.

Upon reaching the destination, I was welcomed by a friendly & bubbly young lady, Momo who gave me a hug & a kiss. She led me to a room & helped me to undress before proceeding to shower.

During the shower, we washed each other’s bodies & began with passionate hugs & french kisses. I kissed her neck & enhanced boobs & licked her nipples. She started to become high & she knelt down to give me a good BBBJ, followed by deep throat.

After shower, we proceeded to her bedroom & dried ourselves out. We then continued our passionate french kissing & embraced each other like long lost lovers. We had our wild foreplay on the bed by kissing & touching her sensitive parts of her body. I gave her a deep french kiss, followed by necking, kissing her boobs. Next, I went down to lick her clean shaven pussy & massage her boobs at the same time. She squirmed in ecstasy & moaned louder. I initiated 69 & she obliged. Seriously, not all the babes whom I had bonked with were comfortable with 69. I never knew she enjoyed 69 so much. She enjoyed BBBJ on me non stop while I loved to lick her abalone & kiss her sexy butt. I also gave her a splendid french kiss for giving me a fantastic blowjob.

When she was ready for sex, she put the condom on my penis & began with cowgirl position. She loved to ride on me non stop until I sat up & gave her a passionate embrace, followed by deep french kiss in a sitting lotus sex position. Next, I lifted her up in a standing position & rammed her continuously. Then we switched back to bed in a missionary, followed by spooning, doggy & back to missionary again. I had never expect to sweat profusely during the hot passionate love making.

When I felt physically exhausted, Momo & I switched back to wild foreplay & I use my handjob to simulate myself non stop. It was not long until I finally released all my load onto her body. I gave her a passionate kiss for her hard work. After sex, we proceeded to the shower to wash ourselves up.

Once we cleaned up, she gave me a good massage & we had a wonderful conversation to chat about things in life. Even though her English was not good, yet I managed to use google translation to communicate. During our conversation, she highlighted to me that I was very good in wild foreplay & sex. When I did asked her if any guys other than me who could lift her up in a sex standing position, she responded to me that I was the only one. Haha! We didn’t go for round 2 but continued to french kiss & embrace passionately.

Overall, Momo is one of the best babes that I had bonked so far. From the shower we made out until after sex, she kept calling me darling non stop. She is very accommodating with a splendid service. Hardworking ,patient & bubbly attitude without complaint & disappointment. I wish I would RTF her as I know she will be returning to Thailand on 21st of November. However, I told her that I will not mind waiting for her to return to Singapore next year for another round of passionate love making session. Otherwise, I will look forward to meet her in Bangkok on my holiday trip next year. Before I left as a happy man, she gave me a passionate hug & kiss to bid each other farewell.
Old 20-11-2023, 06:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
tofuskinboo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Review for - Anna, Lust365

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=anna

Look: discount roughly 10%. More mature looking in person but definitely won’t decline.
Body: petite
Pussy: nicely shaved
Boobs: b cup
Bbbj: yes,sloppy kind of suctions
Fj: naughty and wild. She allowed hard pumping
Old 20-11-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 2
Asianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to behold

45 minutes of lustful momenta with Tanya from T.S.L

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=tanya

Looks: 8.5 pretty young gal with charming smiles

Body: 9 height perfect for me which is around 160 cm plus she is really slim

Boobs: 8.5 perky tities

Bbbj: 9 connection was build through eye contact. It feels more real and passionate

Fj: 9 she’s ok changing from one position to another. Ride me well in reverse specially. Her pussy making that slurpy sound air. Damn good to hear

Ok: trustworthy and patient dealing with me
Old 20-11-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 11
LousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLousyCustomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cream from Terminal21
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=963359

Location-wise quite good, clean and got space.

Her looks 8/10, same as her photos - cute cute one and very young.

Then her body, wah, 8.5/10. She got the curvy, tanned Thai, slim but still got the curves in the right places.

Her boobs, 10/10. Very huge melons and she said it's natural. Checked for any manmade traces, no find liao haha. Real melons.

French power 10/10! Like a very long lost girlfriend, she french me while I'm still fully clothed

Pussy 9/10. She keep it trimmed, and got that nice tight feeling, low mileage one.

The BBBJ 10/10. She take it slow and steady, can go all the way deep, pro level. Usually young girls a bit green but her wah damn shiok lah.

FJ 9/10. She really surprise me with her skills, like she really into it, want to be fucked hard. We try the cowgirl, then end off in doggy style.

For GFE, 8.5/10. Very playful and love to tease, like own Gf already.

RTF? Confirm plus chop! Already planning to go back, she already kenna catch my heart liao.
Big thanks to bro Kim for the lobang!
Old 20-11-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
boonkeng90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Karen, Club Friday

Had a session with Karen. Wah, her looks, really power, better than those photos you see. The one in white bikini photo in her telegram group, most likely the same. She got this long hair, wah, really make heart beat fast one.

Her body 8/10 for me. Slim type but her ass, wah, quite big for her size. For those ass lovers, confirm syiok one. Skin also fair and smooth like those Korean lady. Best part when she on top, like sex goddess. Will squeeze her boobs so you get best view.

Her BBBJ, really solid. Start already when I just pull down my pants. Must tahan, if not too fast game over. Read other bros FR said she got room to improve, I think she already liao.

FJ also good good. She quite gentle, give that girlfriend feeling. Slow and steady, make you feel like in heaven. For those who like passionate sex this one for you.

GFE, almost perfect. She always smile, quite sweet. Can massage also, but a bit shy shy one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1