The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
fair enough... not interested to know... for the moment...

p/s: anh xau! haha...

u make me very curious to follow them back to their province and see how is it like. i hv seen photos of their house but nr experience it...
what kind of house u saw from that photo?u want to experience?are u sure?post the photo here
Old 23-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
For the part that you hang up and she sounded pissed after that, it could be due to the way you ended the conversation.

She may have alot to tell you, but feeling that you are not really listening and in a hurry to end the call. then you may have ended the call abruptly, which she may find rude or offended.

try ending the call with a lot of caring words & sweet loving whispers. Afterall she is your gf mah. Must pump in alot of patience and tender loving care. Just like a movie, it can have a good start, an interesting storyline, but still consider a failure if the ending is lousy.
Above is just an suggestion of what may be the causes. Choke Dee krup.
bro,i like this sentence
Old 24-08-2011, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
what kind of house u saw from that photo?u want to experience?are u sure?post the photo here
at least not atap house. the roof is made of zinc. wooden house. similar to those house u saw along malaysian highway. not too bad. there's a tar road in front of her house. and a canal on the opposite side of the road. there's a huge padi field behind her house.

to be honest, i was across the border. and when i was young my parents let me stay with an aunty whose house is something similar bcuz they had to work. also quite kampong many many years ago when i was very very young. but at least it's more developed with tar road and proper utilities connection. i don't think there's something like this back in my old kampong anymore. everything is developed into concrete house. might bring back the memories of my childhood. playing with friends at the stream, cycling everywhere, throwing stones at the bird nest etc...

but i want to experience those reallly super kampong one. those really made of atap roof and no tar road in the kampong. that i have no prior experience.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 24-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

something to update:

jsut came back from my favorite joint. went there and gave no2 surprise. but some time later mami told me she went out with customer to lam thinh. heart a bit sore though but nvm i understand their position and purpose here. got free bonk from them ok liao. what more i saw potential no3 and no4 hehe...

p/s: bump into the previous no3-might-be... smile to me and wink at me but i dont dare to touch and bother her... scared no2 make noise again since they are friends and they stay in the house...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 24-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

no la... her phone no money liao

Quote:
bro the thing is she also do the same thing to me sometimes. suddenly hang up without saying bye bye or wat... i thought it's their culture? ...

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 24-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
So its their culture... after 9mths with my VB gal, she still hangs up on me and i didn't realise this habit.. jus feel utimate tulan everytime and call back to tell her off. But things happens again.
Next time you hang up on her lo. Teach her a lesson.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 24-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
at least not atap house. the roof is made of zinc. wooden house. similar to those house u saw along malaysian highway. not too bad. there's a tar road in front of her house. and a canal on the opposite side of the road. there's a huge padi field behind her house.

to be honest, i was across the border. and when i was young my parents let me stay with an aunty whose house is something similar bcuz they had to work. also quite kampong many many years ago when i was very very young. but at least it's more developed with tar road and proper utilities connection. i don't think there's something like this back in my old kampong anymore. everything is developed into concrete house. might bring back the memories of my childhood. playing with friends at the stream, cycling everywhere, throwing stones at the bird nest etc...

but i want to experience those reallly super kampong one. those really made of atap roof and no tar road in the kampong. that i have no prior experience.
then her house seem like better lah,compare to my 1st vb house,i dont think u will want to sleep there,trust me
Old 25-08-2011, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
i also saw before,at my first vb house.The most unforgetable one is while we are having lunch,there is no light in the living room,is dark inside but a broken hole on the atap roof let some sunlight shine in

halfway rain come and they quickly shift the table to a cover side.most unforgettable one is the toliet,i dont know how to describe but is very dark and just a hole.

before i left,she father was taking his shower outside her house beside those huge jug/bowl with rain water collected.
I stunted when i went to my gf's house and saw two queen size beds on the living room and there's no bedroom.. but very well maintained tro.. just can't imagine sleeping in the living room throughout everything..

Btw, anyone knows the property price of a average Haiphong house and whether foreigner can purchase or not?
Old 25-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
I stunted when i went to my gf's house and saw two queen size beds on the living room and there's no bedroom.. but very well maintained tro.. just can't imagine sleeping in the living room throughout everything..

Btw, anyone knows the property price of a average Haiphong house and whether foreigner can purchase or not?
from my limited knowledge, foreigners (individuals) cannot own land in Vietnam, but is able to purchase Apartments. Foreigners with registered business in Vietnam will be able to purchase land but with limited years attached to the land.
Old 25-08-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro, can share how u psycho and brainwash your wife from first met until married? as in change her mindset that u and your children shd be the top priority for her, not her family in the province?

and also i realize VBs like to throw tantrum at us? as in when got into some arguement? or when i suddenly tell my vb on the phone that i gtg can't talk and will call her later and hang up. then after she sound like dun wan to talk and sound a bit pissed.
I think if you read thru this thread carefully, you will realise that i have shared how my wife changed her thinking thru the years.
Old 25-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
... how my wife changed her thinking thru the years.
The key words is 'years' n effective 'communication' , not I 'want' u to change 'now' ...

By saying that one has :

1. to 'understand' the 'cultures' n 'lifestyle' of your Vietnamese partner , not all Vietnamese are the same however there are some similarities among them ...

2. 'inculcate' n Not 'enforcing belief n behaviors in them

3. 'allow' time for changes

4. 'room' for mistakes n learning.

Rgds

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 25-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

If the typical Vietnamese villagers' living standards are as just described, that means they do not have vaccinations against common infectious diseases we take for granted in Singapore? And they have to be innoculated when they become Singapore PRs? And they do not have good teeth?
Old 25-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes batty. I think they don't get innoculated for stuff like hep abc. My wife came from city told me they had a few basic jabs only. I don't think a health check is part of pr application process, becos I dun rem my wife going to check. Teeth wise my wife teeth quite straight and nice.
Old 25-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post
If the typical Vietnamese villagers' living standards are as just described, that means they do not have vaccinations against common infectious diseases we take for granted in Singapore? And they have to be innoculated when they become Singapore PRs? And they do not have good teeth?
When applying LTVPs or PRs ... They need to go for medical checkup.

Not very comprehensive but then need to have x-ray taken for checking of TB n also HIV Test ... Not much about others ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 27-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plmnc View Post
Yes batty. I think they don't get innoculated for stuff like hep abc. My wife came from city told me they had a few basic jabs only. I don't think a health check is part of pr application process, becos I dun rem my wife going to check. Teeth wise my wife teeth quite straight and nice.
Health check is necessary for PR application, but they only take X-Ray , Blood sample and urine sample. Things like Hep A, B , C are not checked. My wife only got to her immunisation for Hep B is low when she's pregnant and the doctor told her. Hep B is very common in Vietnam, they call it the VIRUS B there. As for teeth, gals from the villages tend to have dental problems.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1