The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-04-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
I've been observing quietly in this thread for the most part but amidst all the bitchiness exhibited from time to time i can say that @Kopiosteve is one of the best contributors in these PRC threads.

Just because you don't get what he may get from the ladies doesn't mean it's not real. Like the saying goes in mandarin about sour grapes because they are unattainable.
There are dudes who spent their money/time on MLs and spent time to write reviews/comments. But there are just some people who just like to find fault in everything like Karens.

For me I appreciate as long as the reviews/comments doesn't sabo the playground.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 29-04-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been observing quietly in this thread for the most part but amidst all the bitchiness exhibited from time to time i can say that @Kopiosteve is one of the best contributors in these PRC threads.

Just because you don't get what he may get from the ladies doesn't mean it's not real. Like the saying goes in mandarin about sour grapes because they are unattainable.
2nd this, I also learnt a lot from bro @Kopiosteve in these threads over time. He might sometimes have a slight touch of arrogance in his words but they are constructive and useful so I think it really fine.
Old 29-04-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to also 2nd an earlier suggestion to boycott MLs for 1 week and see what happens. I know it is wishful thinking but...

Anyway it is coz there really are other options (like many bros here mentioned before).

I just tried a fair-skinned dome 1 SYT (like real SYT category), can french, not much massage, good looking with nubile body, 2 shots for 200. She's leaving in 2 days, showed me her flight on 1 May. I think I'd keep going back to her if I'd discovered her earlier.

It was my 2nd attempt at dome 1, and this was recommended by one of the bros here. so i've had 2 good hits from 2 tries there now. There are tons of options outside of PRC ladies and I've taken the first step and have not been disappointed.

(I know wrong thread to talk about this but wanted to point out an example of other green pastures)
Old 29-04-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Want to check if any bro knows if malaxi has changed address. I booked her and she gave a an approx address that is nowhere near balestier Spa... If not convinent to discuss here please pm me. Thanks
Old 29-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Want to check if any bro knows if malaxi has changed address. Thanks
Lucky you. First few to check out her new place.
Old 29-04-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

ML - ChengZi (Overdue FR)

I always have a soft spot for mixed girl, always dream to have a mixed girlfriend.
ChengZi fit the bill, she is more exotic instead of mixed though. But its close enough, that exotic looks, that nose. What more can I ask for?

Looks: 10
She is totally my type, so I am going to give her 10/10 in terms of looks. Definitely syt, her voice also very cute.

Central convenient for foot soldier

Body:
Petite, short, small boobs, but perky ass. Again, this is my type of body as well. Can zhut. Try to go into her panty, no restriction but can sense she dont like it but still putting up a good face, a few secs nia I stop out of respect.

Massage: Piano

Sensual: 9 SN, with panty on
She is one of the best vanilla I had thus far, lots of kissing, hugging, seductive chats.

Overall: Now I know why she is so hard to book. She is syt, with good looks, but for first time visit, she didnt try to do anything funny, service with no complaints, no usage of phone during deeds, no cut short of time. Her GFE is top notch, during the sensual will talk very sexually, stuff like want to have sex but today is not a good day. Nabeh damn pro in fishing sia, weaker heart bro conlanfirm will fall for her and visit non stop. Anyway if am loaded, I will fall for it as well. LOL

Last edited by wanfulou; 29-04-2022 at 07:16 PM.
Old 29-04-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Lucky you. First few to check out her new place.
Nice. Was surprised when she gave me the approx address. Thanks bro.
Old 29-04-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
ML - ChengZi

I always have a soft spot for mixed girl, always dream to have a mixed girlfriend.
ChengZi fit the bill, she is more exotic instead of mixed though. But its close enough, that exotic looks, that nose. What more can I ask for?
Is she back? Or is this a FR from sometime ago?

Edit: Ah ok, saw your edit (Overdue FR)
Old 29-04-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Is she back? Or is this a FR from sometime ago?

Edit: Ah ok, saw your edit (Overdue FR)
Yea sorry just edited. Just found out she delisted. My visit is 2-3weeks back.
Old 29-04-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/baby-massage/

My first visit to the legendary Baby. No regrets! I was able to book her on the day itself. The moment when I entered her room, she greeted with me in her translucent white silky oversized shirt. Against the light from the toilet, I can see the curvature of her boobs and nipples. That really added to the fantasy right from the beginning. Throughout the whole session, the GFE is super gao gao. We hugged for a long time like long lost FB. Managed to roam below slightly too.

Body:9/10 (her boobs are well endowed and fit her body size nicely. Not saggy too. Natural.
Massage: I am not here for massage.
HJ:9/10 (very patient and with lots of licking on my nipples)
RTM: Yes! She will be moving to a more permanent place soon.
Old 29-04-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Yea sorry just edited. Just found out she delisted. My visit is 2-3weeks back.
Chengzi is the platinum standard for GFE. a pity we won't be seeing her anymore. wished her the best.
Old 29-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
My first visit to the legendary Baby.
Can we just pump the brakes a little and don't hasten the process of terming a relatively better than average vanilla "legendary"?

We gotta set some standards here man lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-04-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been observing quietly in this thread for the most part but amidst all the bitchiness exhibited from time to time i can say that @Kopiosteve is one of the best contributors in these PRC threads..
As much as I like to put your post up in neon lights to rival the illumination in Ginza, I also know that this is the internet and this is a forum. And with it comes the good as well as the bad. There is no control over this , nor should there be.  Like the wide world we live, the world wide web is rife with many people of various reasons and agendas for saying one thing or another. Sometimes unfortunately, illogically.

But I like to thank you @HalimahYakult brother for your solid vote of confidence, and the conviction to voice out - which I also always try to uphold, no matter what speed bumps are placed along the way.
Old 29-04-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

For me life is very simple. I just enjoy the ECA.
From the animals days which is less complicated like now.
Have a group of great kakis from SBF, but we are more into FL then.

Have to agree this place has lots of contribution from a few prominent folks which is nice.
I know I hardly share anything, so I just contribute what I know from time to time. Correct some jokers one sided comment from my own point of view.
I get my fair share of "extra". But will stop at that.
Happy chionging!!!
Old 29-04-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Any honest FR on An Yi?

Is she pure vanilla? How come so hard to book?
Website FRs also not much. Everyone keeping silent? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1