The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitesniper View Post
Yesterday just went during afternoon.. Disappointed to find out L4R26 previous gal was gone.. instead saw a new face but not to my liking so walk up to level 5 see see & decided to try L5R18 as the look was the ah lian looking type.. Forgotten her name but she's 39 year old.. Nice body & boob with little tummy fats.. got a small thai lotus tattoo behind her back.. Had a enjoyable session with her though she talks a lot to me during the session..
i sometimes also go level 5 to search for quick release...I mostly go for level 4 R22 named aiai..fair,friendly,a bit meaty type..if violet is working @ L2R60 i will go first lah...cheers..
Old 26-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
... L4R26 previous gal was gone.. instead saw a new face ...try L5R18 ... ah lian look .. .. 39 year old.. Nice body & boob .. little tummy fats.. small thai lotus tattoo behind ... enjoyable session... talks a lot ..
Unfortunately, the new, nicer looking, younger ones keep on changing. Hopefully L4R26 is just on leave (not gone). Thanks for feedback and sharing.
Will up U tonight. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
.. mostly go for level 4 R22 named aiai..fair,friendly,a bit meaty type..if violet is working @ L2R60 i will go first lah...cheers..
Can update the detail in the Ocean WLs list for AiAi etc. ? Suggests you become custodian for this list as you are quite active in Ocean. Can also help to reward contributions/FRs with ups for deserving posts. Return would be in the form of pts form those who appreciate your efforts (and those U ups). Cheers.
Old 27-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yesterday just went during afternoon.. Disappointed to find out L4R26 previous gal was gone.. instead saw a new face but not to my liking so walk up to level 5 see see & decided to try L5R18 as the look was the ah lian looking type.. Forgotten her name but she's 39 year old.. Nice body & boob with little tummy fats.. got a small thai lotus tattoo behind her back.. Had a enjoyable session with her though she talks a lot to me during the session..
Great FR Bro, ups you with my 1 humble point.

I thank you.
Old 27-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
S82H deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so damn sad that wei wei no working at ocean cos no room available for her,
her virginal still so tight every i fuck her.

no choice, look other WL

level 4 Room? name: Alice who wear glasses which look like office lady, she is small body size and thin who smoke at room caught my attention. she is very nice with sweet voice.
she BBBJ me at bathroom which still i remember so well.

level 3 Room? name: Mini, she is also quite nice. she say previously work as Admin Office Lady

you can always ask OKT at the counter and mention her name whether she work or not and which room. most OKT know very well.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
canon381 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro bonk level 1 gal b4??
Any update on level 1??
Old 03-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canon381 View Post
Any bro bonk level 1 gal b4??
Any update on level 1??
level 1 are offering RM30...sometimes the management just pick some from level 5 girls..just RM10 difference..I would recommend the following...

level 2: Room 60-WL named Voilet
BBBJ:9.5/10
Body: 8/10..in her late 20s..
FJ:9.5/10

I rank her very high becos she really up to the mark and served with professional ways...and only offer RM65..i seen some samsters even bonk her 2 session and still thumbs up with her service...First session Fore play + BBBJ and second one is FJ with many patterns as u wish and also can CIM...CIB...etc..

Note: sometimes need to queue......but worth waiting..

level 4:Room 22-WL aiai from Penang.
BBBJ:6/10
Body:Very fair and a bit meaty..in her mid 30s
FJ:8/10

Quite friendly and will use her own body shampoo and clean u thoroughly..Before and After...

RTF: YES....for above WLs
Old 03-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
level 1 are offering RM30...sometimes the management just pick some from level 5 girls..just RM10 difference..I would recommend the following...

level 2: Room 60-WL named Voilet
BBBJ:9.5/10
Body: 8/10..in her late 20s..
FJ:9.5/10

I rank her very high becos she really up to the mark and served with professional ways...and only offer RM65..i seen some samsters even bonk her 2 session and still thumbs up with her service...First session Fore play + BBBJ and second one is FJ with many patterns as u wish and also can CIM...CIB...etc..

Note: sometimes need to queue......but worth waiting..

level 4:Room 22-WL aiai from Penang.
BBBJ:6/10
Body:Very fair and a bit meaty..in her mid 30s
FJ:8/10

Quite friendly and will use her own body shampoo and clean u thoroughly..Before and After...

RTF: YES....for above WLs
but bro... Violet still around? I went a few weeks ago, her room was occupied by some other WL...
Old 03-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

intend to go try the WL at ocean for 1st time tmr.

are the girls offering all same price on the same level or are they are diff price dispite of same level?

is ask okt there to book or ask the girl?

pardon me for these newbie questions abt ocean.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
1dewatsluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this place like Petain/Desker in terms of quality of girls? or is the quality like more like GL? Do they have 2hours for 2shots kind of thing or just simply extend the 20min slot? How much is it then?

I'm into slim, busty (C or near to C), fair girls... of course SYT and gd service would be nice though I'm into the body...
wonder if Violet or Elaine fits in this category?

thanks!
Old 04-07-2011, 04:14 AM
Samster

{SPUD} deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Passby today and noticed R42 at Level 3. The woman has some feckles but very nice boobs and fair. Seems quite tall too. Doesn't seems to be >>>

R42 Jennifer - Beautiful, young Malay from Sarawak. No GFE - all negative FRs. Not recommended unless U loves trying beautiful WL to test chemistry level.

>>> Pardon me for being new in this thread but is this the Jennifer? very fair and nice boobs?

Cheers!

My embarrassing moment!

My pleasure
Old 04-07-2011, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
but bro... Violet still around? I went a few weeks ago, her room was occupied by some other WL...
Yup bro. She is around. Saw her 2 weeks ago.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by {SPUD} View Post
Hi all,

Passby today and noticed R42 at Level 3. The woman has some feckles but very nice boobs and fair. Seems quite tall too. Doesn't seems to be >>>

R42 Jennifer - Beautiful, young Malay from Sarawak. No GFE - all negative FRs. Not recommended unless U loves trying beautiful WL to test chemistry level.

>>> Pardon me for being new in this thread but is this the Jennifer? very fair and nice boobs?

Cheers!
Her service have gone down the hilll. She is more interested in watching show from laptop than working. I still remember few years back when I rtf her, she is accomdating and friendly. Now she just want to get it done over with fast.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 16
Lick Me Wet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLick Me Wet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLick Me Wet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLick Me Wet is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLick Me Wet is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Her service have gone down the hilll. She is more interested in watching show from laptop than working. I still remember few years back when I rtf her, she is accomdating and friendly. Now she just want to get it done over with fast.
She should maintain the service of her standard at all time.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: 3rd Level R42 Jennifer

Quote:
Fully agree. She is young, fair and beautiful - definitely not friendly and accommodating - many cannots (no kissing/fingering etc) !! Do not like to talk! and a time watcher - very fast session. I would rate her service as one of the worst in Ocean!! Look wise - one of the best - thus quite popular !! Anyway always worth a try to find out chemistry level. Use Malay with her. Good luck. Cheers.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

{SPUD} deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you for clarying! Indeed she is fair and I think could be quite tall? Or maybe I am just short.. haha.. I thought she is a Chinese. Somehow, I think got some feckles and maybe in her 30s but not late 30s.

I saw her looking over her laptop, maybe like what you said, watching drama...

Thanks, again bro! Violet L2RM60 was wearing purple yesterday so should be the one to go for.

Cheers!

My embarrassing moment!

My pleasure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1