The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
go for 1.5ball bro. sporepools paying 2.25 to make up for the last 2 losses. i'm betting $100 to collect $225 on sunday.
bro, u didnt listen to me to stop betting hor??? heng ah!!!
Old 19-08-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
go for 1.5ball bro. sporepools paying 2.25 to make up for the last 2 losses. i'm betting $100 to collect $225 on sunday.
congr bro...
finally Tottenahm managed a win - 4-0 with new singing Bent scoring.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 19-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

So HaPPPPPPY that our SPURS finally won !!!

Maybe JOL & JENAS & others are Samsters too & read all the stuffs we wrote here in Sammyboy !.....

And finally too ROBBO made a very good save & was good at crosses too !...

Think BENT need more games to get top form !...KEANE should have played better,he missed a few good scoring chances !

It was so important that we won last nite & not we need to play very well the next few games or else it's Goodbye JOL !.....
Old 20-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
bro, u didnt listen to me to stop betting hor??? heng ah!!!
i thought you said dont stop betting on spurs hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
congr bro...
finally Tottenahm managed a win - 4-0 with new singing Bent scoring.
bro it was a long queue in sporepools, there was hardly enough room for me to stand to see the odds on the tv screens. but with $100 in my hand, and with another hand on the badge of my spurs jersey, i bought 1.5ball at 2.20 and by 10.20pm on saturday, i was able to put my legs up on the coffee table.
Old 20-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Martin Jol, manager of Tottenham celebrates a goal with his team. Spurs demolished Derby 4-0.

the 4 stars - marl, marl, jenas, bent.

well it may be just derby county, but spurs need the rep pts and to put the goal difference back on the + track.

huddlestone did very well although he's still slow moving. and what can i say about marlbranque? he seemed to be everywhere that night.

coming up next - spurs vs man utd!
Old 20-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
bro it was a long queue in sporepools, there was hardly enough room for me to stand to see the odds on the tv screens. but with $100 in my hand, and with another hand on the badge of my spurs jersey, i bought 1.5ball at 2.20 and by 10.20pm on saturday, i was able to put my legs up on my coffee table.
ya lor, now yah-yah already lor!!! thought it was just last week when u complained that if u lost again, u have to stop till your pay comes in???

congrats on the good result... told u that steed malbranque was good, right???
Old 20-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
ya lor, now yah-yah already lor!!! thought it was just last week when u complained that if u lost again, u have to stop till your pay comes in???

congrats on the good result... told u that steed malbranque was good, right???
last week my beer money in deficits so very sad mah. i lim lim with my friends last friday, lucky i was away playing pool and one of them settled the bill.

marlbranque is so good, i'm calling him marl now. maybe he should in central midfield instead of jenas.
Old 20-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
last week my beer money in deficits so very sad mah. i lim lim with my friends last friday, lucky i was away playing pool and one of them settled the bill.
your friend is an onion who allows u to run rings around him hah??? he never ask for your share meh?

Quote:
marlbranque is so good, i'm calling him marl now. maybe he should in central midfield instead of jenas.
hello, my spelling correct lah, it is malbranque lah!!!

despite scoring a goal, jenas was missing for most part of the game. huddlestone was very dependable but the opposition didnt really offer any challenges. i still feel steed should take the jenas' role and play taarabt on the left!!! he's got the bloody cheek!!! i like him already!
Old 20-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Bundesliga is utter crap man. I think only Bayern has the financial background to compete in europe. Werder did well these past few season because of two players- Klose and Frings. But now since Klose has joined their rivals, it will be hard for Werder to keep up the pace.

As for Guti, I am a fan too man. Though he has just turned 30, he has the brains and guts to mend our midfield. Real Madrid dont need him anymore with the purchase of Sjneider and Drenthe. Robben might fly to Madrid as well, so the midfiled looks tight now for them with the 3 in their ranks together with gago, Emerson etc....
its true german clubs are becoming a joke in europe. werder is a siao siao team, sometimes kang and sometimes boo. but the german short passing style is very entertaining. scv can show us dutch and scottish soccer but not bundesliga, what the f...

real madrid has so many good wingers now, raul and rvn must be overjoyed.
Old 20-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let's hope next weekend's clash with Man U produce a similar result.....hit them while they are low on morale
Old 20-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
your friend is an onion who allows u to run rings around him hah??? he never ask for your share meh?
onion boy is too busy bonking to lim lim nowadays.

Quote:
hello, my spelling correct lah, it is malbranque lah!!!

despite scoring a goal, jenas was missing for most part of the game. huddlestone was very dependable but the opposition didnt really offer any challenges. i still feel steed should take the jenas' role and play taarabt on the left!!! he's got the bloody cheek!!! i like him already!
that goal by jenas was a marvellous solo. taarabt is like lennon, always taking on defenders.
Old 20-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
bro the bundesliga is not a mickey mouse league,it was good for the league that stuggart won the tittle,schalke n werder r no pushovers.the germans will always be hard to beat.
Dude, sorry if i offended you. I have nothing against the Bundesliga, but we have live coverage from Germany and I must say the league is not as exciting as The EPL/La Liga. To me, it is competitive but not exciting. Its more like Seria A last season, without Juventus in the league, it still display some boring games. Now that Juve is back, its gonna be more competitive but will still lack excitement, coz all the Italians do are dfened, defend, defend. But German football is great. We have had a few German "greats" in the EPL namely Sepp Meir, Juergen KINGsmann, Steffen Freund, Thomas Hittzelperger, Jens Lehmann and our very own Kevin Prince Boateng.

Quote:

That certainly changed your perception of Malbranque now huh Bro? I always said that Malbranque is a class act.. not many players are as hardworking as him, and I thought all his hardwork were justified in that match against the Rams.

I see the return of LeeYP is rather vital for the team. He is the unsung hero in that match I think. But overall, I could see the team picked up 2 gears and performed tirelessly as a team. Thats what we needed. Jenas proved me wrong in that game as he had a good 90mins, Robbo was good despite not having to show his true potential as we were playing against the Rams, not manyoo or Chelski, Hudds proved to be more effective than Zokora and its good to see Routledge gets a callup but my concern are the strikers who are often off target, especially Keano. Bent scored, but it wasnt a peach of a goal now was it? I think the mf should service the strikers more in order to regain their goalscoring feast of last season.

Quote:
real madrid has so many good wingers now, raul and rvn must be overjoyed.
Ya lorr..give us one la...Robinho also can...hehe. He could play on the left

Quote:

that goal by jenas was a marvellous solo. taarabt is like lennon, always taking on defenders.
Taarabt for Prime Minister! LoL...he did well that boy.We should be seing him more this season, but why Jol didnt play Boateng I wonder? Is he injured??

Last edited by putrawk; 20-08-2007 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Go Go Go Spurs!
Old 20-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
That certainly changed your perception of Malbranque now huh Bro? I always said that Malbranque is a class act.. not many players are as hardworking as him, and I thought all his hardwork were justified in that match against the Rams.

I see the return of LeeYP is rather vital for the team.

Ya lorr..give us one la...Robinho also can...hehe. He could play on the left

Taarabt for Prime Minister! LoL...he did well that boy.We should be seing him more this season, but why Jol didnt play Boateng I wonder? Is he injured??
dont mind hawksbay, he likes to disagree to agree.

mal deserves a hug and a raise.

lee performed well in terms of defending against derby, but since the end of last season he lost the dribbling touch that made him famous in PSV.

robinho may start to whine again if the new wingers are preferred to him.

not sure what happened to KPB, maybe jol is still teaching him english.
Old 21-08-2007, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy View Post
Let's hope next weekend's clash with Man U produce a similar result.....hit them while they are low on morale
totally agree!!! hit them hard, spurs!!! kekeke...

Quote:
onion boy is too busy bonking to lim lim nowadays.
no wonder, i always see that he post damn early in the mornings... cannot sleep, cos got "xinshi"???

Quote:
jenas' goal i give him that he had the presence of mind to finish with the placement rather than going for power. but other than that, no derby players attempted to tackle him and would rather back down. and besides the goal, he did nothing else worth mentioning... i didnt really see him stamping his presence.

in the next game against the mancs, u need malbranque in the middle to fight for possession as well as for better distribution. jenas, i feel would just clamp up in the face of better opponents. put taarabt in the wings... he can take them on and to torment the full backs, also to pin the mancs' wingers back to help defend him instead. just my lousy 2 cents.
Old 21-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spurs supporting bros, are the reports of Jol's contract to be terminated and he is to be replaced by Sevilla's Juande Ramos as early as this week?

Rumoured that Jol wanted Berbatov sold becoz he reacted angrily after being substituted at Sunderland. But the Spurs board rejected and that caused Jol's relationship with Levy to deteriorate.

Would be disappointed if Jol is terminated.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1